Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,674 members, 7,823,908 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) - Phone/Internet Market (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) (46477 Views)

Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap / Who Has Bought A Phone From Aliexpress ? / Please Order For Me From Aliexpress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by princetom1(m): 1:01pm On May 04, 2017
Stevebrown:
pls guys how do I get this aliexpress customer centre to grant my appeal faster?? Running outa patient

Chat them up nau. And after ur appeal has been granted, pls wait at least 24 hours before u use am o

1 Like

Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Stevebrown(m): 1:24pm On May 04, 2017
princetom1:

Chat them up nau. And after ur appeal has been granted, pls wait at least 24 hours before u use am o
aiit tanks
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Nobody: 2:51am On May 08, 2017
Protein0:

u shud not have issues with the revealed card.

yes Ppl still fund.

Meanwhile I can order for u if u don't mind
I still have spare cards for the month.
07063579846, ring me

Sorry this is coming late.
I was banned from posting for reasons best known to the mods.

Pls r u in lag? I will lik to order a phone tru u
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Nobody: 3:17am On May 08, 2017
Protein0:
With the recent increase in trust in some Chinese brands, especially phones, I present a succinct shopping guide on AliExpress: ur surest source of quality, yet affordable Chinese brands.

Intro: AliExpress is a china based B2B platform for numerous Chinese products of any kind where sellers are presented to buyers in a reasonably healthy medium.

Hints:
1. Download the AliExpress mobile app and register. Set your shipping address, you can always edit it at the check out page of each item in case you want to change it
2. Type your desired item in the search box
3. Explore the search results viz a viz price, sellers' ratings, feedbacks and offers. This is where the bulk of your task lies. Read items' descriptions well. I repeat, read items' descriptions well. Sellers with ratings of 4.5 and above are advisable
4. Having known the price from your chosen seller, proceed to payment. Due to $100/card monthly limit on Nigeria issued cards for now. You'll need cards depending on your order value. Let me add here that only Gtbank master and access bank Visa cards work effectively at 320 and 325/$ respectively. I learnt uba also works for the first few minutes of the day.
On ur AliExpress Mobile app, click on the dashboard. Click "my account"> "my AliExpress pocket"> click the badge above the "available balance".
Select lower $ denominations and click buy to pay with your card. Remember $100/card/month. Turn on alipocket at the check out page to have your alipocket balance deducted from your total order value
If your order is below $100, you can click on "buy now" to pay directly with your card BUT I won't advise you to do this because your order might be cancelled and refund will be cumbersome. ALWAYS PAY FROM ALIEXPRESS POCKET.
5. This write up will be incomplete without discussing APPEAL. for security of transactions, you may be asked to upload some documents to show you acquire the cards you want to pay with legally. This is what is called appeal. So, for every card you plan to use, get the appeal documents ready. They're picture of the front view of that card (only the first 6 and last 4 digits are needed to be revealed. Block the rest) and the account statement of the account linked to that card. You can use a screenshot of an e-alert. The above will be in addition to the pix of a govt issued ID card of the AliExpress account owner. Appeal typically takes 1-3 business days if done well.

6. Always select AliExpress standard shipping for faster shipping (1-3weeks). There are also DHL and EMS shipping if you can't wait and ready to pay the price.
7. There are coupons for new app users. It's advisable you have appeal documents ready B4 registering because the coupons have just 1 week validity in case u need to appeal.

I can categorically say that Shopping on AliExpress is safe and easy. You are well protected if items aren't delivered, not as advertised, damaged or faulty

Questions? Drop them and I'll be more than willing to assist.

It's high time we stopped paying huge for some branded craps. Look beyond!
Peace.

Can I make any purchase without downloading the app? I mean I can just log on to aliexpress on my pc using chrome or any gud browser, register nd make any order. My phone can't download any app dats y I want to change it
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Protein0: 6:45am On May 08, 2017
Eaa247:

Pls r u in lag? I will lik to order a phone tru u

No.
But distance is no barrier. I've ordered for ppl in in far Jos, Calabar, PH B4. Lagos client are numerous sef grin
Check my previous posts for my digits
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Nobody: 6:50am On May 08, 2017
Protein0:

No.
But distance is no barrier. I've ordered for ppl in in far Jos, Calabar, PH B4. Lagos client are numerous sef grin
Check my previous posts for my digits

is it d price I mean as d digit?
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Protein0: 6:55am On May 08, 2017
Eaa247:

is it d price I mean as d digit?

My contact number sir.

Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Nobody: 8:02am On May 08, 2017
Protein0:

My contact number sir.
tank u
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Stevebrown(m): 4:19pm On May 08, 2017
Aliexpress is fustrating me I swear. Submited my appeal since last week tuesday till date have not recieved any confirmation mail. I even chatted with their cc on saturday. They promised to process it the next working day(today) and till now notin has been done. If nt 4 d fact dat i have some cash on alipocket I 4 don quit tey tey. I don tire. Pls ur suggestions are welcme.
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by nazeefsco(m): 1:26pm On May 11, 2017
Protein0:
With the recent increase in trust in some Chinese brands, especially phones, I present a succinct shopping guide on AliExpress: ur surest source of quality, yet affordable Chinese brands.

Intro: AliExpress is a china based B2B platform for numerous Chinese products of any kind where sellers are presented to buyers in a reasonably healthy medium.

Hints:
1. Download the AliExpress mobile app and register. Set your shipping address, you can always edit it at the check out page of each item in case you want to change it
3. Explore the search results viz a viz price, sellers' ratings, feedbacks and offers. This is where the bulk of your task lies. Read items' descriptions well. I repeat, read items' descriptions well. Sellers with ratings of 4.5 and above are advisable
4. Having known the price from your chosen seller, proceed to payment. Due to $100/card monthly limit on Nigeria issued cards for now. You'll need cards depending on your order value. Let me add here that only Gtbank master and access bank Visa cards work effectively at 320 and 325/$ respectively. I learnt uba also works for the first few minutes of the day.
On ur AliExpress Mobile app, click on the dashboard. Click "my account"> "my AliExpress pocket"> click the badge above the "available balance".
Select lower $ denominations and click buy to pay with your card. Remember $100/card/month. Turn on alipocket at the check out page to have your alipocket balance deducted from your total order value
If your order is below $100, you can click on "buy now" to pay directly with your card BUT I won't advise you to do this because your order might be cancelled and refund will be cumbersome. ALWAYS PAY FROM ALIEXPRESS POCKET.
5. This write up will be incomplete without discussing APPEAL. for security of transactions, you may be asked to upload some documents to show you acquire the cards you want to pay with legally. This is what is called appeal. So, for every card you plan to use, get the appeal documents ready. They're picture of the front view of that card (only the first 6 and last 4 digits are needed to be revealed. Block the rest) and the account statement of the account linked to that card. You can use a screenshot of an e-alert. The above will be in addition to the pix of a govt issued ID card of the AliExpress account owner. Appeal typically takes 1-3 business days if done well.

6. Always select AliExpress standard shipping for faster shipping (1-3weeks). There are also DHL and EMS shipping if you can't wait and ready to pay the price.
7. There are coupons for new app users. It's advisable you have appeal documents ready B4 registering because the coupons have just 1 week validity in case u need to appeal.

I can categorically say that Shopping on AliExpress is safe and easy. You are well protected if items aren't delivered, not as advertised, damaged or faulty

Peace.

thank you so much sir this was really helpful but what I did not understand is whem i went into my aliexpress pocket its showed me the available balance is 0.00 how can i add the money there thanks
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Dam5reey(m): 5:47pm On May 11, 2017
nazeefsco:
thank you so much sir this was really helpful but what I did not understand is whem i went into my aliexpress pocket its showed me the available balance is 0.00 how can i add the money there thanks

Click on the Icon with Showing PAY on a card, Wait for the page to login But as much as 700$ grin
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by nazeefsco(m): 4:57pm On May 12, 2017
Dam5reey:

Click on the Icon with Showing PAY on a card, Wait for the page to login But as much as 700$ grin
what shocked
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Dam5reey(m): 10:46pm On May 12, 2017
nazeefsco:
what shocked

I meant buy.. the max you can do on ali pocket wallet is 700$.
Hope you get now.. cheesy
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by nazeefsco(m): 10:05pm On May 13, 2017
Dam5reey:

I meant buy.. the max you can do on ali pocket wallet is 700$.
Hope you get now.. cheesy
yes i do...so basically you buy the aliexpress pocket ..as in u buy it in naira and it will be added to my account ryt?
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Dam5reey(m): 11:23pm On May 13, 2017
nazeefsco:
yes i do...so basically you buy the aliexpress pocket ..as in u buy it in naira and it will be added to my account ryt?

Yes equivalent in Naira will be deducted, Depending on the prevailing rates which differs by the bank used to make payment..

Rates as my last update , GT 378.. ACCESS 375 UBA 320
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by nazeefsco(m): 11:19am On May 14, 2017
Dam5reey:

Yes equivalent in Naira will be deducted, Depending on the prevailing rates which differs by the bank used to make payment..

Rates as my last update , GT 378.. ACCESS 375 UBA 320
thank you so much man u are very helpful i appreciate it god bless u
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by UniqueGem(m): 1:20am On May 16, 2017
for items where free shipping is stated, will i still get it shipped for free if i decide to buy a thousand of that item. as in does free shipping have anything to do with quantity am buying.
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Dam5reey(m): 6:35am On May 16, 2017
UniqueGem:
for items where free shipping is stated, will i still get it shipped for free if i decide to buy a thousand of that item. as in does free shipping have anything to do with quantity am buying.

Please note that quantity, weight, item type, determine the shipping method, some items you cannot ship more than 1 free, if you want 2 another shipping method may be suggested...

You can try to increase the quantity and see what happens.... Try this on different items

1 Like

Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by giftedhands101: 1:55pm On May 16, 2017
Please can I get a good laptop from Aliexpress?
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Dam5reey(m): 5:42am On May 17, 2017
giftedhands101:
Please can I get a good laptop from Aliexpress?

Sure, however most sellers don't ship to Nigeria
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Egonne1(f): 7:32pm On May 17, 2017
Hello people, need help in making payments for your orders? I can help pay for your orders in USD while you credit me in naira. Exchange rate as at today is 370. There is no limit to the amount that can be done for web payment. Interested? Chat or call 07012470952

1 Like

Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Akere119: 12:47am On May 24, 2017
I just used my Uba MasterCard to pay on AliExpress now now at 320 to a Dollar, although stressful,to the OP How long does it take AliExpress to confirm my payment
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Protein0: 6:35am On May 24, 2017
Akere119:
I just used my Uba MasterCard to pay on AliExpress now now at 320 to a Dollar, although stressful,to the OP How long does it take AliExpress to confirm my payment

Maximum of 24hours.
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Superboss: 2:54pm On May 24, 2017
Protein0:

Hints:
[i][/i][color=#006600][/color]

Peace.

pls I cud throw more light on the statements highlighted above.
I dont understand placing order from alipocket, if i try to place order using clicking BUY NOW the page leads me to a page where i see still my MASTER CARD as If I am paying from the card. I use desktop.
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Franky826: 12:57am On Jun 07, 2017
Protein0:

I've been banned serially for offenses best known to the mods. It's laughable that despite several protests of the ban, I'm still restricted. I can't post to the Xiaomi thread but I can to others. If this is in keeping with justice and fair play, the mods should continue. I dare them to do even their worse.
If enlightening people on how to get best value for their money is heinous, they should let the world know.
With or without NL, protein0 will continue to campaign against fleecing.
Bleep unreasonable pricing!

Lalasticlala

Cc princetom1, theloveth,gptech, rookidmart, nadalion, jboixxx, dam5reey.

I think your ban is for posting phone numbers or mail addy by Auto bot.

try combination of alphanumerics when posting the afforementioned. or just letters.

like instead of 7 use 'seven' and so on
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Protein0: 8:22am On Jun 10, 2017
Franky826:

I think your ban is for posting phone numbers or mail addy by Auto bot.

try combination of alphanumerics when posting the afforementioned. or just letters.

like instead of 7 use 'seven' and so on

Thanks bro.
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Protein0: 8:24am On Jun 10, 2017
Nice xiaomi Redmi note 4x deals!

Brand new for just 65k.

It can be delivered to anywhere in Nigeria

Call/WhatsApp 07063579846.
Thanks
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by busuyi44: 9:08am On Jun 10, 2017
Protein0:
Nice xiaomi Redmi note 4x deals!

Brand new for just 65k.

It can be delivered to anywhere in Nigeria

Call/WhatsApp 07063579846.
Thanks
Where are you based?
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Protein0: 1:17pm On Jun 10, 2017
busuyi44:

Where are you based?

Ilorin but I've delivered to many distant locations b4. Distance is no ish.
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Protein0: 9:44am On Jun 11, 2017
Available
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by cj20: 6:46am On Jun 13, 2017
Pls how can I pay for a phone of $200+ using my GTBank Mastercard on Aliexpress...... My transaction has been declined on account of exceeding my cumulative limit....
Pls help.
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Protein0: 7:26am On Jun 13, 2017
cj20:
Pls how can I pay for a phone of $200+ using my GTBank Mastercard on Aliexpress...... My transaction has been declined on account of exceeding my cumulative limit....
Pls help.

Hmmm
Gtbank rate is N390/$ or so.
Why not let me place the order for you and ship it directly to ur address @ N370/$ or even lesser? There's no limit to the order value I can place and ASAP too.
I've done this for many ppl. Go the the xiaomi thread here on nairaland to confirm this.

Call/whatsapp: 07063579846

But if u still want to use ur gtbank card, you'll need 3 cards, you'll fund alipocket with 2 ($200) and balance up with the third.
You might run into appeal (read the first post of this thread for more info on appeal)
Note the rate also.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Cheapest MTN Data Bundle Price (2GB@N1000) / Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k. / My Experience With Clubkonnect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.