Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Ben Murray-Bruce's Tweets About Quota System (Screenshot) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Murray-Bruce's Tweets About Quota System (Screenshot) (19725 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) / Evelyn Murray-Bruce Is Dead! Cancer Kills Ben Murray Bruce's Wife / Ben Murray Bruce Tweets On Education And Teachers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Tweets About Quota System (Screenshot) by hucienda: 9:25am On Apr 18, 2017
I sure do know which surgeon to choose between a "merit" and "quota system" one.

Dunno about the zombies fighting the truth here though.

5 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Tweets About Quota System (Screenshot) by badmrkt(m): 9:36am On Apr 18, 2017
mrvitalis:
First of all am not disappointed Bruce doesn't understand the idea behind quota system

Quota system is not perfect but its the best we can do for now ...
Hypocrisy is when u complain about quota system but get angry when they want to remove state of origin and replace it with state of birth

Do we have quota system in the super eagles ?? Do we ?? This guy is ignorant I swear ...
you and the person that clicked "like" are nothing but products of " quota system". lemme answer your lame question... super eagles seemingly thrive becuse the best guys are there. if quota sys was to apply, you'd likely see more of...musas, ahmeds, mohammeds etc...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Tweets About Quota System (Screenshot) by apcisevil: 9:46am On Apr 18, 2017
oduastates:
This guy and his "no get sense" tweets .

Any multicultural, multi ethnic nation or organisation has to continue do ethnic balancing in all considerations.
You either do it or perish.
Nigeria has refused to restructure and we have no minimum acceptable standards.
The MSS is definitely too low .
otherwise, this clown would not have gone as far as he has

He asked a simple question and you are diabolically ranting as usual...which you prefer a professor to attend to you when you are sock, or would you want an illiterate zombie like yourself?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Tweets About Quota System (Screenshot) by Sunnynwa: 9:47am On Apr 18, 2017
Lalasticlala, what's your take on this?
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Tweets About Quota System (Screenshot) by donmalcolm21(m): 9:48am On Apr 18, 2017
mrvitalis:

U don't expect me to write something someone like u will understand ...its too high for u

We have were quota system is applied ...examples in admission not in graduation ,federal jobs intake but not in promotion ...not in talent driven fields ...please if u don't understand something don't talk about it
A 23 yr old unemployed third class mech eng graduate talking about higher intelligence.
.I can't join words with my student

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Tweets About Quota System (Screenshot) by Sunnynwa: 9:49am On Apr 18, 2017
Cornel101:
I ve long lost my respect for this man.what has he done as a senator to stop it,or is tweeting for us who ve wardrobe allowance to do what?attention seekers everywhere.

As a senator, he is representing his constituency and not yours. What has the senator representing you done?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Tweets About Quota System (Screenshot) by mrvitalis(m): 10:44am On Apr 18, 2017
donmalcolm21:
A 23 yr old unemployed third class mech eng graduate talking about higher intelligence.
Third class ??
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Tweets About Quota System (Screenshot) by blazhykowskyi(m): 10:45am On Apr 18, 2017
donmalcolm21:

until igbos stopped being smart by half, they will continue to run in circles. their hypocrisy stinks to high heavens. cry marginalization when a system doesn't Favour them. azikiwe formed this unitary system thinking his brothers will take up all the federal positions but they lost everything due to their greed.

the truth is every Part of Nigeria has highly qualified individuals to feel up any position in present day Nigeria.

when Jonathan was busy appointing only igbos into sensitive positions , they think they are the only qualified ones.

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Tweets About Quota System (Screenshot) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 12:03pm On Apr 18, 2017
oduastates:

Any multicultural, multi ethnic nation or organisation has to continue do ethnic balancing in all considerations.

I really have to ask? Are you alright?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Tweets About Quota System (Screenshot) by seguno2: 12:04pm On Apr 18, 2017
oduastates:

Please save your rants and tell us why Buhari abandoned us in recession and went to London for treatment after banning government officials from doing so and despite more money for the Aso Rock clinic than all Teaching hospitals combined?
He does not trust the quota system doctors and medical workers in his own clinic perhaps?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Tweets About Quota System (Screenshot) by Onliie(m): 12:06pm On Apr 18, 2017
Sunnynwa:

Like if you'd chose a "merit" surgeon to operate on you

Share if you'd choose a quota system surgeon to operate on you.
if they are all called surgeon, I guess they are qualified. So doesn't matter what system
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Tweets About Quota System (Screenshot) by Opakan2: 12:07pm On Apr 18, 2017
blazhykowskyi:

until igbos stopped being smart by half, they will continue to run in circles. their hypocrisy stinks to high heavens. cry marginalization when a system doesn't Favour them. azikiwe formed this unitary system thinking his brothers will take up all the federal positions but they lost everything due to their greed.

the truth is every Part of Nigeria has highly qualified individuals to feel up any position in present day Nigeria.

when Jonathan was busy appointing only igbos into sensitive positions , they think they are the only qualified ones.

Are you minding them?

Every problem Nigeria is facing now came to be cos of igbos. Their thirst for power and total control over others put us where we are now.

As for the Ben Bruce guy . he is and has always been a fool. He thinks he has sense but when the Northerners have his time, they will deal with him

I wonder how someone that shallow became a senator
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Tweets About Quota System (Screenshot) by slivertongue: 12:07pm On Apr 18, 2017
and it will kill NIGERIA...

3 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Tweets About Quota System (Screenshot) by BekeeBuAgbara: 12:08pm On Apr 18, 2017
blazhykowskyi:

[s]until igbos stopped being smart by half, they will continue to run in circles. their hypocrisy stinks to high heavens. cry marginalization when a system doesn't Favour them. azikiwe formed this unitary system thinking his brothers will take up all the federal positions but they lost everything due to their greed.

when Jonathan was busy appointing only igbos into sensitive positions , they think they are the only qualified ones.[/s]
Anumpama

11 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Tweets About Quota System (Screenshot) by mmsen: 12:08pm On Apr 18, 2017
oduastates:

No, you don't have a quota system. Instead you ensure that each region takes charge of its own affairs and its own resources.

He has said several times that Nigeria needs to restructure, as have others.

But it's almost as if people are still afraid of the military in Nigeria, despite all of the mess that they created.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Tweets About Quota System (Screenshot) by mmsen: 12:10pm On Apr 18, 2017
Swizdoe:
The funny thing is you rarely see a northerner leave Nigeria in search of greener pasture abroad because what these parasites gain from this fraud called Nigeria far greener than the pasture southerners are looking for abroad....

I smh when I see Yorubas claiming one Nigeria, you guys are doing yourself. We all saw what the tribalist and divisive Buhari did by putting all the forces in the hands of his northern brothers.. Then giving you firs and tourism lol

Melaye is a product of the unbalanced system and see how he is constituting nuisance. It's funny a professor of law serving under a man with a missing secondary school certificate. If Buhari were a Yoruba man, I can bet my a** it will be difficult for him to smell a councillorship seat in the southwest

If Buhari were a Yoruba man he would be an old tout somewhere in Ile Ife - no one would know his name.

It is only because he was born in Daura that he was able to steal posts and positions of power for himself and use them to no avail.

8 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Tweets About Quota System (Screenshot) by seguno2: 12:11pm On Apr 18, 2017
Cornel101:
I ve long lost my respect for this man.what has he done as a senator to stop it,or is tweeting for us who ve wardrobe allowance to do what?attention seekers everywhere.

Who is your senator?
What has s/he done about anything of concern to you?
Has s/he rejected the wardrobe allowance?
Have you lost respect for him/her?
Finally, are you an attention seeking hypocrite?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Tweets About Quota System (Screenshot) by Sunnynwa: 12:11pm On Apr 18, 2017
Onliie:
if they are all called surgeon, I guess they are qualified. So doesn't matter what system

Then go back to the post you quoted and click share so that it may be so in your life.

5 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Tweets About Quota System (Screenshot) by EazyMoh(m): 12:12pm On Apr 18, 2017
Sunnynwa:

Presented with a "merit" surgeon and a "quota system" surgeon in a theatre, who will you choose to operate on you?
First of all there is no such thing as a quota system Doctor. He might have gotten the admission based on quota system, but he/she would never have graduated and certified a doctor based on quota system. So at the end both doctors pass through the same training and exams to qualify. If he wants to sight an example he shall look for a better one, because is actually common nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Tweets About Quota System (Screenshot) by seguno2: 12:14pm On Apr 18, 2017
Onliie:

Buhari has a different opinion hence he ran to London for treatment after banning government officials from doing so while spending scarce foreign exchange that his government has refused to disclose.
Is that not corruption by the useless man who claims to be fighting corruption?

6 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Tweets About Quota System (Screenshot) by Splashme: 12:15pm On Apr 18, 2017
Sunnynwa:

Presented with a "merit" surgeon and a "quota system" surgeon in a theatre, who will you choose to operate on you?
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Tweets About Quota System (Screenshot) by Timbuktuo: 12:15pm On Apr 18, 2017
oduastates:

This is a very ignorant statement. Anybody who wants anything has to earn it.

5 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Tweets About Quota System (Screenshot) by seguno2: 12:16pm On Apr 18, 2017
EazyMoh:
First of all there is no such thing as a quota system Doctor. He might have gotten the admission based on quota system, but he/she would never have graduated and certified a doctor based on quota system. So at the end both doctors pass through the same training and exams to qualify. If he wants to sight an example he shall look for a better one, because is actually common nonsense.

Are you a Nigerian living in our country?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Tweets About Quota System (Screenshot) by LEOVOLUTION(m): 12:17pm On Apr 18, 2017
ayindejimmy:
Quota system is not the problem but we have failed to give it a standard.
If we have Quota System with a high standard it'll allow the best brains from any ethnic to be taken.

Don't tell me there's any ethnic in Nigeria that has 100% dull people.

Bro have you seen the min scores of different states for admission into unity schools? Try and look it up, you'll understand why people are pained as regards it's abuse.

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Tweets About Quota System (Screenshot) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 18, 2017
Senator representing twitter constituency when would you needfully raise a bill on restructuring nigeria so everyone can fully enjoy their own quota system or is your job to speak for the masses on twitter aloneare you the new pdp twitter campaign manager
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Tweets About Quota System (Screenshot) by EazyMoh(m): 12:26pm On Apr 18, 2017
seguno2:

Are you a Nigerian living in our country?
What are you trying to say?
Show me any medical (or any other course) where students were graduated according to the regions/states they come from!
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Tweets About Quota System (Screenshot) by dom(m): 12:30pm On Apr 18, 2017
oduastates:

What you're talking about is called tokenism. An accepted practice internationally.
But its only in Nigeria that merit and competence are totally sacrificed on the altar of tokenism and ur so called ethnic balancing. The result is what we see today everywhere, and really, we aint seen nothing yet.

6 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Tweets About Quota System (Screenshot) by Nigeriadondie: 12:31pm On Apr 18, 2017
This man should go and sit down jare. He speaks as if he is different from those thieves. Hypocrite just like Sen Shehu Sani
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Tweets About Quota System (Screenshot) by discusant: 12:35pm On Apr 18, 2017
Sunnynwa:

https://mobile.twitter.com/benmurraybruce/status/854084549944397824

One million Ben Bruces from the south of Nigeria can Tweet for another hundred years for Nigeria's quota system, political system/structure and constitution be amended in a democratic atmosphere, but they are wasting time. Arewa who used its soldiers to create the quota system, political structure/system, constitution shall not agree.

Many now believe that only conflict which Arewa must surely lose shall resolve the quasi-second class citizen status of some people in Nigeria.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Tweets About Quota System (Screenshot) by Johnhug66(m): 12:36pm On Apr 18, 2017
Cornel101:
God bless u jarE my brother.A group of noisemakers is all we have in the NA
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Tweets About Quota System (Screenshot) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 18, 2017
Swizdoe:
The funny thing is you rarely see a northerner leave Nigeria in search of greener pasture abroad because what these parasites gain from this fraud called Nigeria far greener than the pasture southerners are looking for abroad....

I smh when I see Yorubas claiming one Nigeria, you guys are doing yourself. We all saw what the tribalist and divisive Buhari did by putting all the forces in the hands of his northern brothers.. Then giving you firs and tourism lol

Melaye is a product of the unbalanced system and see how he is constituting nuisance. It's funny a professor of law serving under a man with a missing secondary school certificate. If Buhari were a Yoruba man, I can bet my a** it will be difficult for him to smell a councillorship seat in the southwest

One word: Obasanjo, though not a Yoruba favorite at that time (his second stint I mean)
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Tweets About Quota System (Screenshot) by kynbasil01: 12:47pm On Apr 18, 2017
oduastates:

now your supporting quota system but when your president bugarri did his one sided appointments you supported too.... I think you need to get your brain checked

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Makes Nigeria The Giant Of Africa / Governor Ortom Should Decamp To PDP If He Wants Killings To Stop In Benue - FFK / Senate Rejects Ministry Of Niger Delta’s Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.