Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

Guys: Do You Consider it Cheating if your girl has a girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: Do You Consider it Cheating if your girl has a girlfriend? (4091 Views)

Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her / Have You Ever Forgiven Your Spouse For Cheating? If Yes, How Was The Life After? / Is It Cheating If A Married Man Sleeps With A Sex Doll ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys: Do You Consider it Cheating if your girl has a girlfriend? by 2buffagain(m): 5:27am On Apr 18, 2017
Me and my guys were discussing this and I figure I should open up the topic to NL fellas too:

If you walk in one day and find your girl/wife kissing another girl, or in bed with another girl.....would you feel "hurt" by this?

Personally, I wouldn't. I would simply note that my girl is freaky enough for future 3-way possibilities.
But I don't think I would be angry or whatever if I caught her with another girl. I would only bust someone's face if another guy is involved.
But that's just me.

What's your opinion?
Re: Guys: Do You Consider it Cheating if your girl has a girlfriend? by Blessinzy(f): 5:37am On Apr 18, 2017
OK...

1 Like

Re: Guys: Do You Consider it Cheating if your girl has a girlfriend? by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:44am On Apr 18, 2017
grin

Aha...it depends what kind of kissing ur girl is giving to another girl.

Is it a friendly kiss or is it a lustful kiss? grin

And if u see them on the bed together..are they juz talking or are they both nak€d ? shocked

So, generally i cud say it depends on the type of situation when u catch yo gayl grin grin grin
Re: Guys: Do You Consider it Cheating if your girl has a girlfriend? by Nobody: 6:11am On Apr 18, 2017
Why won't you feel hurt?
Re: Guys: Do You Consider it Cheating if your girl has a girlfriend? by 2buffagain(m): 6:13am On Apr 18, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

And if u see them on the bed together..are they juz talking or are they both nak€d ? shocked

So, generally i cud say it depends on the type of situation when u catch yo gayl grin grin grin

She could be going down on the other girl or vice versa for all I care cheesy
As long as the other girl is also fine, I just don't see myself given a damn.

If I do, it will be just forming to take advantage of the situation grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys: Do You Consider it Cheating if your girl has a girlfriend? by 2buffagain(m): 6:16am On Apr 18, 2017
MhizTenderly:
Why won't you feel hurt?

I just don't feel threatened by lesbians or bi girls.
As long as I am the only guy in that story, there can be as many girls as they need to be.

My girl can have a girlfriend.

2 Likes

Re: Guys: Do You Consider it Cheating if your girl has a girlfriend? by Nobody: 6:16am On Apr 18, 2017
2buffagain:

As long as I am the only guy in that story, there can be as many girls as they need to be.

And she is allowed to kiss them?
Re: Guys: Do You Consider it Cheating if your girl has a girlfriend? by 2buffagain(m): 6:17am On Apr 18, 2017
MhizTenderly:
And she is allowed to kiss them?

She can do whatever she wants with them.
They can even go down on each other.

As long as:
- No diseases are involved
- No other guys are involved

She can catch her freak.
Re: Guys: Do You Consider it Cheating if your girl has a girlfriend? by Nobody: 6:39am On Apr 18, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

and how is friendly kiss different from a lustful kiss. Is kiss not kiss?
Re: Guys: Do You Consider it Cheating if your girl has a girlfriend? by chibwike(m): 6:46am On Apr 18, 2017
2buffagain:

So you support lesbianism

Are you OK?

1 Like

Re: Guys: Do You Consider it Cheating if your girl has a girlfriend? by Nobody: 6:56am On Apr 18, 2017
2buffagain:

She can do whatever she wants with them. They can even go down on each other.
As long as: - No diseases are involved - No other guys are involved
She can catch her freak.
Lolz.
Re: Guys: Do You Consider it Cheating if your girl has a girlfriend? by Nobody: 6:58am On Apr 18, 2017
Most Nigerian men are either confused or mentally retarded. When they see gay men they go all vicious, remembering how our culture and our religion are totally against homosexuality but when they see lesbians, they start thinking about having threesomes. Wtf?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys: Do You Consider it Cheating if your girl has a girlfriend? by Nobody: 7:03am On Apr 18, 2017
chibwike:
So you support lesbianism

Are you OK?
i love lesbians
Re: Guys: Do You Consider it Cheating if your girl has a girlfriend? by Paulpaulpaul(m): 7:05am On Apr 18, 2017
2buffagain:

She can do whatever she wants with them.
They can even go down on each other.

As long as:
- No diseases are involved
- No other guys are involved

She can catch her freak.

I have the unusual desire to abuse you but you be guy. All you want is to achieve a fantasy party. But has it occur to you that your girl's girlfriend can invite her over and her own guy, maybe infested join them forthreesome? And you will end up having foursome ?

Guy, wake up! Puss.y is to be monopolised. You must monopolise it completely. I can't trade my girl's puss.y for anything.

If you need a party, get some clean Olosho and get it done. Life is xort
Re: Guys: Do You Consider it Cheating if your girl has a girlfriend? by Presh900(m): 7:07am On Apr 18, 2017
Double standards!!! Yet if you see two guys doing same, you'd definitely lynch them ... Lesbianism is simply disgusting alongside with all types of homosexuality.
Re: Guys: Do You Consider it Cheating if your girl has a girlfriend? by Nobody: 7:30am On Apr 18, 2017
You people don't seem to understand the psychology at play here. Most men are possessive, so the thought of another man tampering with their 'property' agitates them. Women are not seen as threats, so seeing your girl getting it on with another girl would not threaten you. It may disgust you if your upbringing, religion or culture preaches against it. Unless you'd get mad if another girl smacks her bottom or sits on her lap?
Re: Guys: Do You Consider it Cheating if your girl has a girlfriend? by 2buffagain(m): 12:37am On Apr 19, 2017
LastMumu:
Most Nigerian men are either confused or mentally retarded. When they see gay men they go all vicious, remembering how our culture and our religion are totally against homosexuality but when they see lesbians, they start thinking about having threesomes. Wtf?

Presh900:
Double standards!!! Yet if you see two guys doing same, you'd definitely lynch them ... Lesbianism is simply disgusting alongside with all types of homosexuality.

What's my business with lynching 2 guys who dey take to yansh?
That's their problem.
Nigerians have this pointless, self-righteous need to become illogically enraged over shit that quite frankly isn't their business.
The art of gay male sex is revolting...but it's their yansh life. I wouldn't go out of my way to assault anybody in some purely self-gratifying fury.

2 Likes

Re: Guys: Do You Consider it Cheating if your girl has a girlfriend? by 2buffagain(m): 12:42am On Apr 19, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:

I have the unusual desire to abuse you but you be guy. All you want is to achieve a fantasy party. But has it occur to you that your girl's girlfriend can invite her over and her own guy, maybe infested join them forthreesome? And you will end up having foursome ?

Guy, wake up! Puss.y is to be monopolised. You must monopolise it completely. I can't trade my girl's puss.y for anything.

If you need a party, get some clean Olosho and get it done. Life is xort

You're not making any point.
How is an olosho better than your girl having a girlfriend? undecided
Re: Guys: Do You Consider it Cheating if your girl has a girlfriend? by 2buffagain(m): 12:50am On Apr 19, 2017
This is pretty much how I think grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fh5OeSuOhA
Re: Guys: Do You Consider it Cheating if your girl has a girlfriend? by LePrezident(m): 4:59am On Apr 19, 2017
2buffagain:

What's my business with lynching 2 guys who dey take to yansh?
That's their problem.
Nigerians have this pointless, self-righteous need to become illogically enraged over shit that quite frankly isn't their business.
The art of gay male sex is revolting...but it's their yansh life. I wouldn't go out of my way to assault anybody in some purely self-gratifying fury. Females though... wink

Kindred spirit... I concur with most of your submissions here. Correct guy.
Re: Guys: Do You Consider it Cheating if your girl has a girlfriend? by chiraqDemon(m): 5:35am On Apr 19, 2017
Ighoga898:

D kiss wey u de kiss ur mama na d same one u go use kiss ur babe?(that na for ppl wey d kiss their mama o)
Re: Guys: Do You Consider it Cheating if your girl has a girlfriend? by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 19, 2017
chiraqDemon:

D kiss wey u de kiss ur mama na d same one u go use kiss ur babe?(that na for ppl wey d kiss their mama o)
And how do u kiss ur mama?
Re: Guys: Do You Consider it Cheating if your girl has a girlfriend? by firstking01(m): 8:02am On Apr 19, 2017
2buffagain:
Me and my guys were discussing this and I figure I should open up the topic to NL fellas too:

If you walk in one day and find your girl/wife kissing another girl, or in bed with another girl.....would you feel "hurt" by this?

Personally, I wouldn't. I would simply note that my girl is freaky enough for future 3-way possibilities.
But I don't think I would be angry or whatever if I caught her with another girl. I would only bust someone's face if another guy is involved.
But that's just me.

What's your opinion?
So, if you walk in and saw your gf kissing another guy you gon fight huh?
Re: Guys: Do You Consider it Cheating if your girl has a girlfriend? by 2buffagain(m): 12:43pm On Apr 20, 2017
firstking01:
So, if you walk in and saw your gf kissing another guy you gon fight huh?

This has already been addressed sir
Re: Guys: Do You Consider it Cheating if your girl has a girlfriend? by 2buffagain(m): 7:58pm On Apr 22, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Honestly, You strike me as the kind of woman who would have experimented with the taste of another woman in your past (or maybe present?). grin
Did I guess correctly or has it always been strictly dickly? Nothing wrong with either
Re: Guys: Do You Consider it Cheating if your girl has a girlfriend? by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 02, 2017
Ighoga898:

Allow me educate u, a friendly kiss last for a second or 2, but a lustful last for at least 10 secs
Re: Guys: Do You Consider it Cheating if your girl has a girlfriend? by FreeSpirited: 12:37pm On May 02, 2017
Wetin concern me.....I will even wish she can allow us do 3some. And if she doesn't allow, I fit dabaru (spoil) everything grin....Why would I be jealous of a girl....

1 Like

Re: Guys: Do You Consider it Cheating if your girl has a girlfriend? by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 02, 2017
kelvinrhs:

Allow me educate u, a friendly kiss last for a second or 2, but a lustful last for at least 10 secs
Thanks lecturer
Re: Guys: Do You Consider it Cheating if your girl has a girlfriend? by youngreezy(m): 1:39pm On May 02, 2017
LastMumu:
bros abeg make GOD BLESS U WEL WEL no mynd d idiot na diz kain mumu dem dey dump em go cum nl dey make noise.
Re: Guys: Do You Consider it Cheating if your girl has a girlfriend? by 2buffagain(m): 4:03pm On May 02, 2017
Look, Solomon had 300 wives, 700 concubines and only 1 dick.

I don't care how much a man might brag about his abilities, no man can go through all of that in even a year....and YET still have the mental capacity to be the world's wisest man (It's a proven fact that too much sex makes one stupid. Ask the nearest thot).

It's an easy bet that some days, bro just kicked back with a bottle of wine.....and watched them eat each other out.
Beautiful sight. Entertaining AF.

Women are sexually fluid by nature. Culture/upbringing might restrict them, but it's no coincidence that girls are always jokingly playing with each others bodies in the name of BFF. But when was the last time a guy grabbed another guy's blokus as a compliment? lol see BEAT!

1 Like

Re: Guys: Do You Consider it Cheating if your girl has a girlfriend? by Homers123(m): 11:08pm On May 09, 2017
Can we start a 3some asap?
Re: Guys: Do You Consider it Cheating if your girl has a girlfriend? by siie: 11:34pm On May 09, 2017
Cheating ke! ..bonus aiye cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Of 3months Slapped Me Because Of TV Remote / Some Girls Are Really Wicked. Read The Conversation Btw Her And Her Boyfriend / I'm finished! My Girlfriend Has Jazzed Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.