Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu Twerking By The Poolside (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu Twerking By The Poolside (Photos, Video) (59557 Views)

Laura Ikeji Looks Gorgeous In Bikini As She Shares Adorable Poolside Photos / Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion / Eunice Efole Displays Her Handbags By Poolside (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu Twerking By The Poolside (Photos, Video) by phynofino: 3:29pm On Apr 18, 2017
K[b][/b]
Re: Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu Twerking By The Poolside (Photos, Video) by titopius(m): 3:38pm On Apr 18, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]how much Davido they even give this gals wey dey cari bella for him up n down
Re: Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu Twerking By The Poolside (Photos, Video) by JuneOctober(f): 3:41pm On Apr 18, 2017
grin see her claw-like nails... Too long.
Re: Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu Twerking By The Poolside (Photos, Video) by dembrown: 3:50pm On Apr 18, 2017
Hope everbody that comment here don watch the video. I will just read I no go watch am. End time twerk
Re: Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu Twerking By The Poolside (Photos, Video) by ikp120(m): 3:51pm On Apr 18, 2017
Gold diggers. Anuofia go and hustle and stop leeching on Davido sad sad sad

Re: Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu Twerking By The Poolside (Photos, Video) by Jackipapa: 3:52pm On Apr 18, 2017
Venerable612:
The kind of mothers we would have troubles me...

There is nothing wrong with having fun, but imagine we grew up seeing our parents doing sort of things.

I cant blame us... The world has really changed. Its globalisation, and no one is really innocent.
#God help us

Come QUICKLY Lord JESUS!!!!!!!
Re: Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu Twerking By The Poolside (Photos, Video) by justmenoni: 3:53pm On Apr 18, 2017
After round 1 , original panadol grin grin grin grin
Re: Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu Twerking By The Poolside (Photos, Video) by solid1(m): 4:04pm On Apr 18, 2017
Hmm this girl was my ex secondary school mate, she was cool, respectful and quiet. I never knew she was the Davido's baby mama. Well i still wish her well no matter her conditions atm.
Re: Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu Twerking By The Poolside (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 18, 2017
That's only what she knows
Re: Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu Twerking By The Poolside (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 18, 2017
endtime babymama
Re: Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu Twerking By The Poolside (Photos, Video) by Dollypie20(f): 4:08pm On Apr 18, 2017
Davash222:
Polio leg.. @dptongue
Chai! U no nice at all grin cheesy
Re: Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu Twerking By The Poolside (Photos, Video) by Lufthansa: 4:15pm On Apr 18, 2017
MhizTenderly:
Is he still paying her 300k every month?
why you think say she they flex
Re: Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu Twerking By The Poolside (Photos, Video) by dee02(m): 4:22pm On Apr 18, 2017
Slag.... Ass wide like Dele Momodu's head!
Re: Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu Twerking By The Poolside (Photos, Video) by luminouz(m): 4:27pm On Apr 18, 2017
Airforce1:
I watch the video to the end
And I like what I saw.

That ass must be davido's weak point.

See as yansh dey bounce like rubber

Wow
I swear I swallowed d tomotom I was licking when I saw d video!!!! LAWD!!!! Are u sure it's not BIG ASS dat will kill me in dis world?
Cc bumbae1
Skylowlow
Re: Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu Twerking By The Poolside (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 18, 2017
karrengold:
this one is busy twerking away her future....Go to women like Okonjo and Chimamanda and Learn from them
well said.

It was the same stupid sophie that took her daughter to church sometime ago. Smh
Re: Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu Twerking By The Poolside (Photos, Video) by demelza: 4:34pm On Apr 18, 2017
Elxandre:
well done seun.

If there are many like me who don't frequent Nairaland anymore because of these irrelevant front page topics, the effect will be telling in a while.

Come to think of it, this isn't the first time we've had big brother Nigeria, but the front page is still filled with stories of BBN even after the show has ended.

The era of sexkillz and the likes was definitely better.

Truth.
Re: Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu Twerking By The Poolside (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 18, 2017
Airforce1:
And I like what I saw.

Wow

the ass is badddd. THE ASS > POST-SMASH REGRET/SHAME of being linked to a thotty lol.
Re: Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu Twerking By The Poolside (Photos, Video) by ioreth69(f): 4:59pm On Apr 18, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu Twerking By The Poolside (Photos, Video) by Maski87: 5:12pm On Apr 18, 2017
Nah who dey knack this nyash?
Re: Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu Twerking By The Poolside (Photos, Video) by crisisexpert321(m): 5:29pm On Apr 18, 2017
Hospitality consultant on the go. 08062313232 niyiandy97@gmail.com.
Sophie is da bomb
Re: Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu Twerking By The Poolside (Photos, Video) by iluvdonjazzy: 5:53pm On Apr 18, 2017
Soljaboi44:
issorite
wonderful break fast

1 Like

Re: Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu Twerking By The Poolside (Photos, Video) by Nellizzy(m): 5:58pm On Apr 18, 2017
she's fucking ugly buh i don't​ mind
Re: Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu Twerking By The Poolside (Photos, Video) by willibounce1(m): 6:21pm On Apr 18, 2017
You can't blame Davido after all. Who wouldn't want to smack that a.ss real hard and listen to the beautiful rhythm of kpa kpa kprorokpo pkro pkro kpra...even tekno and don jazzy cannot produce that kinda beat.
Re: Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu Twerking By The Poolside (Photos, Video) by cunley(m): 6:37pm On Apr 18, 2017
2nd hand yansh,wonder how that stupid boy go smack am.
Someone should please tell her,Davido is not interested again
Re: Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu Twerking By The Poolside (Photos, Video) by osanga90(m): 6:43pm On Apr 18, 2017
Venerable612:
The kind of mothers we would have troubles me...

There is nothing wrong with having fun, but imagine we grew up seeing our parents doing sort of things.

I cant blame us... The world has really changed. Its globalisation, and no one is really innocent.
#God help us
Amen
Re: Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu Twerking By The Poolside (Photos, Video) by BALLOSKI: 7:18pm On Apr 18, 2017
Airforce1:
And I like what I saw.

Wow
just shut up!
Re: Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu Twerking By The Poolside (Photos, Video) by remiwilliam: 7:37pm On Apr 18, 2017
who e eppp
Re: Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu Twerking By The Poolside (Photos, Video) by ireneblush(f): 7:53pm On Apr 18, 2017
Her A** be popping so good. she is beautiful.
Re: Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu Twerking By The Poolside (Photos, Video) by I888(m): 8:48pm On Apr 18, 2017
joey150:
This nairaland is becoming unbearable..

Form kiss daniel in club with girls to this....

Ma love for this forum dey die daily
JUST PORT to QUORA.com... you will learn new things than this hell hole called a forum.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu Twerking By The Poolside (Photos, Video) by delishpot: 8:53pm On Apr 18, 2017
hungryboy:
Why you wan know?,

Your own 300k loss?

Na so women be grin grin dem sabi spoil show for each other
Re: Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu Twerking By The Poolside (Photos, Video) by HarveySpecter1: 9:17pm On Apr 18, 2017
Never raise a female child in Nigeria. You'll be raising a hoe with no morals.
Re: Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu Twerking By The Poolside (Photos, Video) by skylowlow: 9:25pm On Apr 18, 2017
luminouz:

I swear I swallowed d tomotom I was licking when I saw d video!!!! LAWD!!!! Are u sure it's not BIG ASS dat will kill me in dis world?
Cc bumbae1
Skylowlow

Make she go find work do joo angry

With her small yansh tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ebony Reigns Dies In Car Accident. Graphic Photos From Accident Scene / Davido & Friends At The Beach Celebrating His 28th Birthday & Partying Together / The Okoye Brothers War Is Finally Over. Snapshots, Psquare Reunited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.