Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu Twerking By The Poolside (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu Twerking By The Poolside (Photos, Video) (59584 Views)

Laura Ikeji Looks Gorgeous In Bikini As She Shares Adorable Poolside Photos / Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion / Eunice Efole Displays Her Handbags By Poolside (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu Twerking By The Poolside (Photos, Video) by Icecream4U(m): 10:14pm On Apr 18, 2017
But that's not their real faces o

1 Like

Re: Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu Twerking By The Poolside (Photos, Video) by diva90: 11:02pm On Apr 18, 2017
Aunty gwegs! Her mates are running businesses and homes and she's there twerking her life away. We understand she makes 300k a month from baby mama proceeds but she really needs to get a life

1 Like

Re: Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu Twerking By The Poolside (Photos, Video) by patonyx1: 11:35pm On Apr 18, 2017
Davido should come n knack akpako on that ass and give her baby No.2.
Make she fit go rest for another 9 months jare.. grin

1 Like

Re: Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu Twerking By The Poolside (Photos, Video) by ashawopikin(m): 11:38pm On Apr 18, 2017
what is dis after 1 trying to do?

1 Like

Re: Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu Twerking By The Poolside (Photos, Video) by OgbeniSamm(m): 12:11am On Apr 19, 2017
Sammyford12345:
Davido babymama Sophia twerking her ass as she have fun with friends at the pool (pics & vid)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7_SLs7dPzY

this one go weak Davido nor be lie.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu Twerking By The Poolside (Photos, Video) by Culin(f): 1:35am On Apr 19, 2017
Elxandre:
well done seun.

If there are many like me who don't frequent Nairaland anymore because of these irrelevant front page topics, the effect will be telling in a while.

Come to think of it, this isn't the first time we've had big brother Nigeria, but the front page is still filled with stories of BBN even after the show has ended.

The era of sexkillz and the likes was definitely better.

Uhm this is the first Big Brother Naija.
Re: Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu Twerking By The Poolside (Photos, Video) by odaniel1(m): 4:22am On Apr 19, 2017
Dele momodu sinachi!!
Re: Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu Twerking By The Poolside (Photos, Video) by Elxandre(m): 1:27pm On Apr 19, 2017
Culin:

Uhm this is the first Big Brother Naija.
No it's not.

Indomie generation spotted.

Na joke o. grin

1 Like

Re: Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu Twerking By The Poolside (Photos, Video) by HitlerGaddafi: 2:17pm On Apr 21, 2017
vpaymoney:
Oshisco, wetin that small boy don scatter na im you dey twerk? Wet the small boy even yeye you and tour family on top? Matcheew
as i see the yansh sef i just weak. I just dey imagine how that pikin davido for don scatter that _ass and _pussy tire. But the girl fine and dey seductive small sha make i nor lie.
Re: Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu Twerking By The Poolside (Photos, Video) by HitlerGaddafi: 2:18pm On Apr 21, 2017
solid1:
Hmm this girl was my ex secondary school mate, she was cool, respectful and quiet. I never knew she was the Davido's baby mama. Well i still wish her well no matter her conditions atm.
wetin be the name of the school
Re: Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu Twerking By The Poolside (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 27, 2017
Is this one somebody's mother See hair and nails, like one ashawo on the street. Everyone talking about how "this is what davido liked" if it was so nice, where davido dey? This one na to put prick inside, commot am, wear pant. Waka road.
Re: Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu Twerking By The Poolside (Photos, Video) by Culin(f): 9:21pm On Apr 29, 2017
Elxandre:
No it's not.
Indomie generation spotted.

Na joke o. grin
Lol i discovered that not too long ago
Re: Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu Twerking By The Poolside (Photos, Video) by chiamaka4g: 1:14pm On Oct 13, 2017
Cougar
Re: Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu Twerking By The Poolside (Photos, Video) by Successfulkween: 10:47am On Apr 15, 2018
crysomebody mama..olosho
Re: Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu Twerking By The Poolside (Photos, Video) by solid1(m): 12:11pm On Jul 15, 2021
Oboy so sorry, na today i dey see option for mentioned/reply here. Na Jinie schools for kaduna, we graduated from
HitlerGaddafi:

wetin be the name of the school

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kanye West Officially Changes Name To "Ye" / Davido & Friends At The Beach Celebrating His 28th Birthday & Partying Together / Bobrisky Shows Off His New Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.