Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) (49208 Views)

SALBAS Oil And Gas: The Biggest Filling Station In Nigeria With Almost 200 Staff / Obiano Tours Anambra Riverine Communities To Ascertain Water Level (Pictures) / Ambode Gives Oshodi Ultra-Modern Outlook (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by Earth2Metahuman: 8:54am On Apr 18, 2017
Lmao
So petrol station is now an achievement.

How to deceive the gullibo ones.

Add ultra modern, first of its kind, branded to any anything and suck mugu in.
First of its kind markeet
Brand new ultra high powered taxi
Ultra modern fertiliser to plant 5 billion dollars ugu

What is so special about this petrol station?
Anything to deceive gullibo ones to receive second term and loot their destiny away.

Wetin concern me self? *scratches my afonja face while I continue to pound my amala*

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:04am On Apr 18, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
Lmao

Afonjas with their bitter minds, when he signed MOU you guys laments when he commissioned them you guys still show your ugly faces, what a bitter generation?

Read Otondo
The facility“will run 24 hours with an underground capacity of 1.5million litres” that can serve the State for 3 months in the event of fuel scarcity.

According to Mr. Uzochukwu who took Governor Obiano on a guided tour recently, the multipurpose facility contains an eatery - Chicken Republic, French Bakery, Tyre Centre, Supermarket, Pharmacy, Conference Room, Relaxation Lounge, Farmers Market, Domestic Gas Plant, Automated Car Wash, Lub Plant, Warehouse and a Chapel with state of the art equipment including a 3D Alignment Machine.

Show me similar project in your backward state?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by Earth2Metahuman: 9:09am On Apr 18, 2017
[quote author= post=55669377][/quote]atleast I don't hail governor of my "backward" state for inspecting petrol station built by someone else. I'm not that stup1d.

Petrol station o. (Mehn flat heads are gullible)

Abeg carry gullibo self commot for here grin

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by GodProtectIgbox(f): 9:12am On Apr 18, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
atleast I don't hail governor of my "backward" state for inspecting petrol station built by someone else. I'm not that stup1d.

hahaha look at them showing there jealousy attitude as usual

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by Abagworo(m): 9:15am On Apr 18, 2017
Ovokoo:
According to a facebook user, Ifeanyi Aniagoh‎, the Governor of Anambra state, Willie Obiano has toured the first 24 hour multi purpose filling station in the South East.

Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/gov-obiano-tours-first-ultra-modern-24-hour-multi-purpose-filling-station-anambra-photos/

Cc: mynd44, lalasticlala

In Anambra please not Southeast. Don't ridicule us .

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:20am On Apr 18, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
atleast I don't hail governor of my "backward" state for inspecting petrol station built by someone else. I'm not that stup1d.

Gov Obiano have every right to inspect and commission the project bitter soul.

Otondo read again
Mr Uzochukwu revealed that the governor personally invited him to invest in Anambra after a similar facility developed by his company was commissioned in Plateau State and expressed happiness with the secure and investment friendly environment while commending the ease of doing business in the State.

“I want to specially thank the governor and his wife because when we came in our papers where processed without delay and we have been working day and night to finish on time and to meet the desired expectations and standard,” – Mr Uzochukwu said.

Similar facility doesn't exist in your backward state.

5 Likes

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by ruggedized1: 9:20am On Apr 18, 2017
Frustrated bastard show us such similar filling station in your useless Imo state

[s]
Abagworo:

In Anambra please not Southeast. Don't ridicule us .
[/s]

5 Likes

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by GodProtectIgbox(f): 9:20am On Apr 18, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
Lmao

Anything to deceive gullibo ones to receive second term and loot their destiny away.

Wetin concern me self? *scratches my afonja face while I continue to pound my amala*

then what are u doing here if u are not a fan

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by Earth2Metahuman: 9:21am On Apr 18, 2017
GodProtectIgbox:

hahaha look at them showing there jealousy attitude as usual
jealous of petrol station when 5th biggest refinery in the world is being constructed in my state?

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by GodProtectIgbox(f): 9:24am On Apr 18, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
jealous of petrol station when 5th biggest refinery in the world is being constructed in my state?

ok the 5th biggest refinery is been contructed in ur state .....then y are u crying over filling station

are u ok atol

leave us with our filling station

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by Earth2Metahuman: 9:26am On Apr 18, 2017
post=55669802:

Gov Obiano have every right to inspect and commission the project bitter soul.

Otondo read again
Mr Uzochukwu revealed that the governor personally invited him to invest in Anambra after a similar facility developed by his company was commissioned in Plateau State and expressed happiness with the secure and investment friendly environment while commending the ease of doing business in the State.

“I want to specially thank the governor and his wife because when we came in our papers where processed without delay and we have been working day and night to finish on time and to meet the desired expectations and standard,” – Mr Uzochukwu said.

Similar facility doesn't exist in your backward state.
okay na.
The whole construction of that petrol station no fit reach 1billion but see as the governor dey move like bill gate just built a mega microsoft plant in anambara.

Let's vote obingo again for inviting people that gave us ultra modern super tank, with speed train and special power generating plant petrol station.

It sucks to be gullibo.

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:29am On Apr 18, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:

Osun man why claiming no man's land? The refinery is owned by northerner, Igbos, Northerners, Lebanese, Indians etc has taken over Lagos economy, be proud of your backward state

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by GodProtectIgbox(f): 9:29am On Apr 18, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
okay na.
The whole construction of that petrol station no fit reach 1billion but see as the governor dey move like bill gate just built a mega microsoft plant in anambara.

Let's vote obingo again for inviting people that gave us ultra modern super tank, with speed train and special power generating plant petrol station.

I sucks to be gullibo.

u are just soo pained

and i can feel it grin grin grin grin

anyway i like wen people jealous us .....i make us do more

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by GodProtectIgbox(f): 9:30am On Apr 18, 2017
post=55670074:

Osun man why claiming no man's land? The refinery is owned by northerner, Igbos, Northerners, Lebanese, Indians etc has taken over Lagos economy, be proud of your backward state

na OYO state man ... grin grin grin grin grin na typical ogbomosho guy grin grin grin grin

i dont even know whether they have a governor

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by Abagworo(m): 9:32am On Apr 18, 2017
ruggedized1:
Frustrated bastard show us such similar filling station in your useless Imo state

[s][/s]

Biko this is disgraceful. Don't associate other Southeast States like Imo, Abia or Enugu with this comedy.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by Earth2Metahuman: 9:32am On Apr 18, 2017
GodProtectIgbox:

ok the 5th biggest refinery is been contructed in ur state .....then y are u crying over filling station

are u ok atol

leave us with our filling station
nope

I'm trying to speak sense into your flat head.
Stop being gullibo.

Federal allocation received by obingo plus igr can build 30 of this petrol stations in every nooks and cranny of anambara not just some remote part of awka.

Second term is around the corner, the governor started parading petrol station built by someone else and you are to blind to see through the deceit.

No wonder he campaigned with just two fly over bridges for four years. Something we don't count as achievement here.

5 Likes

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by GodProtectIgbox(f): 9:33am On Apr 18, 2017
Abagworo:

Biko this is disgraceful. Don't associate other Southeast States like Imo, Abia or Enugu with this comedy.

i tot u are a matured person

anyway i leave in peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by GodProtectIgbox(f): 9:34am On Apr 18, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
nope

I'm trying to speak sense into your flat head.
Stop being gullibo.

Federal allocation received by obingo plus igr can build 30 of this petrol stations in every nooks and cranny of anambara not just some remote part of awka.

Second term is around the corner, the governor started parading petrol station built by someone else and you are to blind to see through the deceit.

No wonder he campaigned with just two fly over bridges for four years. Something we don't count as achievement here.

guy u are in pain but i cannot help u......am sorry

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by Earth2Metahuman: 9:35am On Apr 18, 2017
post=55670074:

atleast I'm claiming a successful state with succeSsful people ruling it

Not a state celebrating petrol station as achievement in the freaking 2017.

5 Likes

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by GodProtectIgbox(f): 9:37am On Apr 18, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
atleast I'm claiming a successful state with succeSsful people ruling it

Not a state celebrating petrol station as achievement in the freaking 2017.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

do u know the amount of job dat will come out of that project

gosh y are u soo dumb.....dats not only filling station

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by ruggedized1: 9:40am On Apr 18, 2017
You are silly, why are you on this thread? If you are bitter of the project why not jump and pass. Your problem is bitterness and frustration because your useless state do not have such.

[s]
Abagworo:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by Earth2Metahuman: 9:41am On Apr 18, 2017
GodProtectIgbox:

do u job dat will out of that project

gosh y are u soo dumb.....dats not only filling station
if you are smart, which you are not (infact you are like the dummest flat head I v ever seen on the internet), you would know by now that almost 90% of petrol stations also have mini marts. There is not special about that.

Adding ultra modern mumbo jumbo is just to deceive you but you are too gullibo to see through the gimmick.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:43am On Apr 18, 2017
GodProtectIgbox:

na OYO state man ... grin grin grin grin grin

i dont even know whether they have a governor
Don't mind the slowpunk, they abounded their brown roof enclave all claiming Lagosian, they never celebration any projects going on in their backwards states, you see them hiding under Lagos threads throwing jabs, all the maga project s in Lagos is been championed by non Yoruba, but you see them jumping up and down, Eko Atlantic projects is owned and been funded by Lebanese brothers, tomorrow lazy tribe will be claiming other peoples property.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:50am On Apr 18, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
if you are smart, which you are not (infact you ar.
Anambra which is fourth largest economy after Lagos, River and Abuja, is 100% controlled by Igbos, you can't say the same in Lagos and others that's fact

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by GodProtectIgbox(f): 9:51am On Apr 18, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
if you are smart, which you are not (infact you are like the dummest flat head I v ever seen on the internet), you would know by now that almost 90% of petrol stations also have mini marts. There is not special about that.

Adding ultra modern mumbo jumbo is just to deceive you but you are too gullibo to see through the gimmick.

u dumb walahi grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by Earth2Metahuman: 9:51am On Apr 18, 2017
post=55670693:

Anambra which is fourth largest economy after Lagos, River and Abuja, is 100% controlled by Igbos, you can't say the same in Lagos and others that's fact
lmao

I don't talk to delluded people grin

1 Like

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by GodProtectIgbox(f): 9:51am On Apr 18, 2017
post=55670458:

Don't mind the slow punk, they abounded their brown roof enclave all claiming Lagosian, they never celebration any projects going on in their backwards states, you see them hiding under Lagos threads throwing jabs, all the maga project s in Lagos is been championed by non Yoruba, but you see them jumping up and down, Eko Atlantic projects is owned and been funded by Lebanese brothers, tomorrow lazy tribe will be claiming other peoples property.

those people no go kee me......all of them are from lagos grin grin grin grin

i wonder wat would have happen if lagos was not former capital teritory

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by Earth2Metahuman: 9:55am On Apr 18, 2017
GodProtectIgbox:

u dumb walahi grin grin grin grin
hehehehe
E pain am.

How is your fanyogo distribution business going by the way? How many packets you sold yesterday?

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by GodProtectIgbox(f): 10:02am On Apr 18, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:

AND if u were reasonable u will see dat i am more interested in the job aspect of the project

are u ok atol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by Earth2Metahuman: 10:10am On Apr 18, 2017
GodProtectIgbox:

AND if u were reasonable u will see dat i am more interested in the job aspect of the project

are u ok atol
if you have brain at all, you woulda seen that I was castigating the governor because he is using petrol station to campaign for second term.
Naturally, governors should be seen at giant stride projects. Commissioners or local government chairmen should be the one inspecting little projects like this.

But because he is desperate and he has nothing to show for 4years than 2 fly over bridges, he is all over the place inspecting petrol station.

You had seen that, you wouldn't have attacked my initial post on this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by GodProtectIgbox(f): 10:13am On Apr 18, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
if you have brain at all, you woulda seen that I was castigating the governor because he is using petrol station to campaign for second term.
Naturally, governors should be seen at giant stride projects. Commissioners or local government chairmen should be the one inspecting little projects like this.

But because he is desperate and he has nothing to show for 4years than 2 fly over bridges, he is all over the place inspecting petrol station.

You had seen that, you wouldn't have attacked my initial post on this thread.

so because the man invited him to commission his project now it has turn into campaign project

and dont even know were to help u from

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 18, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
lmao

I don't talk to delluded people grin
Typical Afonja...hungry people. I was in Ogun few days ago, all I saw was slim, wretched hungry people, most with their bones popping out in their coneheads. I thought I was in Kenya or South Sudan.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Date For Osun Supplementary Election: INEC Sets September 27 / Femi Fani-Kayode Poses With His 4 Sons / Tinubu Throws Campaign Council Into Crisis; Lalong Threatens To Resign - THISDAY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.