Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) (49237 Views)

SALBAS Oil And Gas: The Biggest Filling Station In Nigeria With Almost 200 Staff / Obiano Tours Anambra Riverine Communities To Ascertain Water Level (Pictures) / Ambode Gives Oshodi Ultra-Modern Outlook (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by ruggedized1: 12:54pm On Apr 18, 2017
What I mean by calling it village is because you cannot compare the development there with that of Lekki/VI/Ikoyi etc. Like as I said Epe is fast developing now because of the pressure from Lekki and VI.

OPCNAIRALAND:

You dont know what a village is. Epe was urbanized as far back as 1855. Gbagada is what is called "URBAN SPREAD", it is not a village.

Yorubas don't put Oba in village. Consider the etymology and cognates between OBA and URBAN.
Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by OPCNAIRALAND: 12:55pm On Apr 18, 2017
ruggedized1:
What I mean by calling it village is because you cannot compare the development there with that of Lekki/VI/Ikoyi etc. Like as I said Epe is fast developing now because of the pressure from Lekki and VI.

Thanks for clarifying.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by figoperch: 12:58pm On Apr 18, 2017
ruggedized1:
You are from Ogun State. I have read all your posts, so stop trying to divert attention.

Unfortunately, I can only shake my head for u. You wallow in ignorance of a high magnitude.
Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by Ngokafor(f): 12:59pm On Apr 18, 2017
GuyWise:

Not necessary

...I am from Anambra State and i agree with you..absolutely unecessary.
Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by ruggedized1: 1:00pm On Apr 18, 2017
You are the one wallowing in ignorance and needed to be whipped into line.

figoperch:

Unfortunately, I can only shake my head for u. You wallow in ignorance of a high magnitude.
Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:04pm On Apr 18, 2017
OPCNAIRALAND:

When is Epe and Gbagada a village?

Anambra that half your roads have sunk into gulley, you say have best road network...in where?
This is Langbasa Ajah, Lagos 18th April, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by figoperch: 1:05pm On Apr 18, 2017
ruggedized1:
You are the one wallowing in ignorance and needed to be whipped into line.

Aren't u being educated on what a village is? U need more schooling for u to think that an investment along the express is a blessing to your village in the hinterland

1 Like

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by figoperch: 1:08pm On Apr 18, 2017
post=55676824:

This is the road beside ichie Umuogbu house

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by ruggedized1: 1:09pm On Apr 18, 2017
Like as I said it is not your business. Abeokuta your place is littered with mud houses and rustic brown roofs but you do not found it necessary for your state government to award contract to demolish the entire place but you are more concerned with how we chose to do our. I think you are not mentally stable to say the least.

[s]
figoperch:

Aren't u being educated on what a village is? U need more schooling for u to think that an investment along the express is a blessing to your village in the hinterland
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by Feraz(m): 1:10pm On Apr 18, 2017
post=55676824:

Na Una dey spoil and derail Una thread.
Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by ruggedized1: 1:10pm On Apr 18, 2017
How do we know if this is not Ogun your state? You are terribly bitter right now.cheesy

figoperch:

This is the road beside ichie Umuogbu house

1 Like

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by figoperch: 1:16pm On Apr 18, 2017
ruggedized1:
How do we know if this is not Ogun your state? You are terribly bitter right now.cheesy

If you are in Awka, why don't u ask of directions to saint faith road. Ask any okada to take you to ichie umuogbu's house.

You can confirm.

If you can't do that, then you are the bastard that you have always been

1 Like

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by OPCNAIRALAND: 1:17pm On Apr 18, 2017
post=55676824:

Just because you say so doesnt make it so. You have to prove with verifiable information that this is Langbasa. We are in information age and computer and smart phones have been in use for about 2 decades and longer so you ought to know by now how to collect information, present and support it with facts. Do you not?
Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by figoperch: 1:18pm On Apr 18, 2017
post=55676824:

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by ruggedized1: 1:20pm On Apr 18, 2017
You are actually pained. It does not have an address? Look at where I live in Awka. This is my street. Can we see where you stay in Abeokuta? cheesy cheesy

[s]
figoperch:

If you are in Awka, why don't u ask of directions to saint faith road. Ask any okada to take you to ichie umuogbu's house.
You can confirm.
If you can't do that, then you are the bastard that you have always been
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by figoperch: 1:25pm On Apr 18, 2017
post=55676824:

Close to oluchukwu bakery, umueri

1 Like

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by figoperch: 1:26pm On Apr 18, 2017
ruggedized1:
You are actually pained. It does not have an address? Look at where I live in Awka. This is my street. Can we see where you stay in Abeokuta? cheesy cheesy

[s][/s]

Yes. I can see youve posted a picture taken inside udika estate. So what?

1 Like

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by ruggedized1: 1:28pm On Apr 18, 2017
Bitterman see Umueri below. It is already turning into a goldmine with a first world infrastructures cheesy

[s]
figoperch:

Close to oluchukwu bakery, umueri
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by figoperch: 1:28pm On Apr 18, 2017
post=55676824:

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:28pm On Apr 18, 2017
figoperch:

If only u knew my state

So you are from Ogun grin grin very backward state, headquarter of ritual activities in Nigeria, I guess you've seen how your kinsmen and women are hawking herbal medicines and Agbo in our streets I hope you are not one of those hawking herbal medicines for you to know all the villages you just mentioned

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by ruggedized1: 1:29pm On Apr 18, 2017
That is the street where I live. Can we now see where you live in at Abeokuta? cheesy

figoperch:

Yes. I can see youve posted a picture taken inside udika estate. So what?
Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by figoperch: 1:30pm On Apr 18, 2017
ruggedized1:
Bitterman see Umueri below. It is already turning into a goldmine with a first world infrastructures cheesy

[s][/s]

It is obvious u don't know anywhere in Awka. Umeri is beside Umuogbu through which you can link Ezi Awka.

The pictures are geo tagged so you can actually use Picasa to get the GPS coordinates.

U be mumu o.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:31pm On Apr 18, 2017
OPCNAIRALAND:

Just because you say so doesnt make it so. You have to prove with verifiable information that this is Langbasa. We are in information age and computer and smart phones have been in use for about 2 decades and longer so you ought to know by now how to collect information, present and support it with facts. Do you not?
I guess you can read the banners

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by JONITEZ(m): 1:33pm On Apr 18, 2017
iamexcelblog:

They are! Kano money is Anambra money times 100 but these guys don't make noise. Have you heard of AA RANO? His filling stations all over North is international standard. I wonder why the man does not have such in the East. These man has money that will make Anambra men shiver but he barely makes noise. Ganduje and El Rufai are massively developing their states but they dont make noise. This is one reason I love muslims. They don't brag.

Anyi na eme mkpotu too much. Igaghi ahu Governor Ugwu ka omepere filling station kpoo ya MOU. Owu ihe ihere. Kama ihe iga na ahu wu mmepe ebe ana azu okuko na umu anumanu di iche iche. Ma obu imepe water board na enye ezi na ulo nine di na Kano mmiri. Ma obu iru ototo overhead bridge toro ezigbo ogologo.
Nwanne'm nwoke ikwuru ofuma.
Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by ruggedized1: 1:35pm On Apr 18, 2017
You be real mumu this boy cheesy
You were talking about Umueri and now it has changed to Umeri. Please get us picture with signboard where Umueri is written. You might as well mention Nanka also. Iti cheesy

[s]
figoperch:

It is obvious u don't know anywhere in Awka. Umeri is beside Umuogbu through which you can link Ezi Awka.
The pictures are geo tagged so you can actually use Picasa to get the GPS coordinates.
U be mumu o.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:38pm On Apr 18, 2017
[quote author=figoperch post=55677598][/quote]
Compare the pictures you just posted to Abeokuta

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by figoperch: 1:38pm On Apr 18, 2017
ruggedized1:

[s][/s]

Erosion ravaged roads i n Awka, your state capital and you are here blowing hot air when all the govt needs to do is to take as little as 1% of the billions spent on whitewashing the express way to alleviate the suffering of these people.

Because you feel the erosion doesn't affect you, you don't give a damn about the masses in these places.

, this is Umuoruka street in Umuogbu village, Awka with latitude 7.07357 and longitude 6.20218. Next time you are in Awka, try to visit the place

1 Like

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by figoperch: 1:40pm On Apr 18, 2017
ruggedized1:
You be real mumu this boy cheesy
You were talking about Umueri and now it has changed to Umeri. Please get us picture with signboard where Umueri is written. You might as well mention Nanka also. Iti cheesy

[s][/s]

Yes I mean Umueri in Awka metropolis. Umeri I purely typographic error.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by ruggedized1: 1:42pm On Apr 18, 2017
You are so confused right now. LOL. That is not in the metropolis. I am done now at the Secretariat, I am now at Sizzlers, come over here and take me to the place.

[s]
figoperch:

Yes I mean Umueri in Awka metropolis. Umeri I purely typographic error.
[/s]
Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by ruggedized1: 1:46pm On Apr 18, 2017
All you do is to post pictures from Abeokuta, I can even see brown roofs in your pictures. We do not have brown roofs here. Look at how residential hoods in Awka looks though this pictures does not cover it all as there are even better places here. Stop being bitter and go flog your governor to demolish all those mud houses in Abeokuta cheesy

These are our innerhoods. We live like kings here.cheesy

[s]
figoperch:

Erosion ravaged roads i n Awka, your state capital and you are here blowing hot air when all the govt needs to do is to take as little as 1% of the billions spent on whitewashing the express way to alleviate the suffering of these people.
Because you feel the erosion doesn't affect you, you don't give a damn about the masses in these places.
, this is Umuoruka street in Umuogbu village, Awka with latitude 7.07357 and longitude 6.20218. Next time you are in Awka, try to visit the place
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by figoperch: 1:47pm On Apr 18, 2017
post=55677601:

So you are from Ogun grin grin very backward state, headquarter of ritual activities in Nigeria, I guess you've seen how your kinsmen and women are hawking herbal medicines and Agbo in our streets I hope you are not one of those hawking herbal medicines for you to know all the villages you just mentioned

With due respect, I'm not from Ogun state.

My points here are not for comparison if you have observed. My point is that within a week, I traverse the whole of Awka and the level of underdevelopment in these parts I'm showing you the pictures is too much.

When your government comes out to showcase anything, its usually along Enugu - Onitsha expressway. What have the people in these parts of Awka done to be so neglected.

Awka is too small for government largese not to reach these people.

They have to use scrapped tar to salvage their roads.

If you are close to this administration, fight for these people.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by ruggedized1: 1:51pm On Apr 18, 2017
Ogun man you are busy posting random pictures without signpost to indicate where you got it from. We are in the peak of dry season but you chose to post pictures you got from Abeokuta. Ok continue cheesy

[s]
figoperch:

With due respect, I'm not from Ogun state.
My points here are not for comparison if you have observed. My point is that within a week, I traverse the whole of Awka and the level of underdevelopment in these parts I'm showing you the pictures is too much.
When your government comes out to showcase anything, its usually along Enugu - Onitsha expressway. What have the people in these parts of Awka done to be so neglected.
Awka is too small for government largese not to reach these people.
They have to use scrapped tar to salvage their roads.
If you are close to this administration, fight for these people.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi / How Tinubu Won Presidential Election – American Observer, Johnnie Carson / Ben Bruce Flaunts His Made-In-Aba Shoes, Says They're As Good As Italian Shoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.