Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,364 members, 7,826,429 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) (49244 Views)

SALBAS Oil And Gas: The Biggest Filling Station In Nigeria With Almost 200 Staff / Obiano Tours Anambra Riverine Communities To Ascertain Water Level (Pictures) / Ambode Gives Oshodi Ultra-Modern Outlook (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 18, 2017
We need a lot of that type in Lagos.
Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by ruggedized1: 2:32pm On Apr 18, 2017
You are really insane. I wonder the type of school you attended. Go back to school and ask your lecturers to teach you what is called the outskirt and core. All that you listed are old part of the city which some of them dates back to 1500. But today they are considered as outskirts because they are no longer in the core, that was why I posted the core areas consisting of highbrow areas even where I live etc. Take a look at this areas, na humanbeings like you dey live there and not going to hole up in one outskirt and keep yelling.

[s]
figoperch:

Is Eke Awka market on the outskirt?
Is Nkwo Amenyi on the outskirt?
Is Dike park on the outskirt?
Is St Faith on the outskirt?
Is Amikwo on the outskirts?
Is works road on the outskirt?
You are not from Awka. You are just a bloody settler in Awka.
You are a bastard.
Omo ale jati jati.
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by Justuceleague2: 2:32pm On Apr 18, 2017
UrennaNkoli:
Ist ultra modern filling station in anambra...

Did you notice that weed is the farmers market logo?
Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by anyebedgreat: 2:32pm On Apr 18, 2017
Na filling station people carry dey jubilate like this? I am not understanding. Filling station o

1 Like

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by Feraz(m): 2:34pm On Apr 18, 2017
Ganiyat72:

That efulefu is a pure bastarrd and not igbo. No reasonable igbo person support that jihadist cum igbo hater called presidiot buhari.
That means Ngige, Onu, Ifeanyi Uba, Ekwunife (the one that decamped recently, can't recall her name) are bastards then. Anyway, it is your opinion.

Yeah, Thank you Chino and the other guy for derailing the thread and exposing Anambra (which BTW is somewhat a good thing depending on the intention of whoever wants to interpret it).
Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by Chikeluba25(m): 2:35pm On Apr 18, 2017
Anambra Okasi akasi.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:35pm On Apr 18, 2017

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by Chikeluba25(m): 2:35pm On Apr 18, 2017
Willie di anyi mma
Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by danniekute(m): 2:36pm On Apr 18, 2017
Mmaduabuchi, I di sure na o buro gi nwe filling station a?
Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by Wolfbrother(m): 2:37pm On Apr 18, 2017
"ultramodern" ? lol ... and why does a filing station have a vip lounge?
Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by NASTYNASOSO: 2:41pm On Apr 18, 2017
ojun50:
Good bt d northern governors are nt showing us any project oh, wht going on

HMMMNN

PROJECTS ARE EXECUTED TO BEBEFIT THE IMMEDIATE POPULACE,.
WHO CARES, SOCIAL MEDIA SHOWCASING IS NOT RHE PRIORITY OF SOME GOVS, NORHING SPECIAL THAT IS WHAT THEY WERE ELECTED TO DO.
ITS NOT FROM THEIR POCKETS
Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by ObaEwuare: 2:42pm On Apr 18, 2017
Yyeske:
Everything in Awka these days, they've forgotten us in Onitsha o. Good for my country home anyway
The place fine sha, Awka giving Enugu and Owerri a run for the money already

You be mumu
Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by jullty: 2:43pm On Apr 18, 2017
U

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by ObaEwuare: 2:43pm On Apr 18, 2017
ruggedized1:
These are even rural roads in Anambra. Show me even rural roads in your useless state. Anambra has the best road network in Nigeria. You can take it to the bank.

[s][/s]

You be mumu
Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by figoperch: 2:44pm On Apr 18, 2017
post=55679430:

Pictures you are posting are not bad just bad road which is obtainable in all Nigeria cities, can you show me Awka skyline
This is Abeokuta skyline

Unfortunately I don't have time for that.

At the onset, my simple point is that Awka, anambra state capital is too small for development and government presence not to go round.

Show me anything new in Awka that isn't situated along the express so that passersby can see and start lauding the govt when people on the inside are wallowing in sorrow and bitterness.

Just 1% of the cost of your so much celebrated bridges is more than enough to repair the roads I have shown you so far.

In simple terms, let your people benefit from your government. Of what use is a bridge that you construct with billions and cannot carry trucks and trailers.

Peoples homes are inaccessible due to erosion and you are asking for skyline. Iranu, abasha.

I thought u were smarter than that.

As for me, soldier go, soldier come, barracks remain.

You guys are real suffer heads.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by Fhowe: 2:45pm On Apr 18, 2017
This place is a ticking time bomb and should be shut down Nigerians what is our problem a filling station with that capacity of fuel storage is so busy with other unnecessary activities bakery tyre centre and you people know how careless people can be na wa ooo
Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by figoperch: 2:48pm On Apr 18, 2017
ruggedized1:
You are really insane. I wonder the type of school you attended. Go back to school and ask your lecturers to teach you what is called the outskirt and core. All that you listed are old part of the city which some of them dates back to 1500. But today they are considered as outskirts because they are no longer in the core, that was why I posted the core areas consisting of highbrow areas even where I live etc. Take a look at this areas, na humanbeings like you dey live there and not going to hole up in one outskirt and keep yelling.

[s][/s]

Mention the highbrow areas. Abi them no get name.

What gullibility. You consider the largest markets in Awka as not being in the core?

What can you buy in Awka without getting to eke Awka?

How can you say the largest market in Awka is in the old part when the people on your so called high brow cannot buy their items without getting there.

I repeat. You are not from Awka.

You are a bastard.

Omo ale jati jati ni e

1 Like

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by Fhowe: 2:49pm On Apr 18, 2017
That is why we are not growing oga if you want to face fuel business let it be fuel fuel and eatery and pharmacy all under one trading license we need to separate these things to give people opportunities .go to other parts of the world you see a departmental store does not even have alcohol and cigarettes cause their trading license does not cover that a liquor store and pub does that naija aboki go dey sell beer cigar smoked fish cooking indomie doing suya na wa ooo
Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by Ganiyat72(f): 2:49pm On Apr 18, 2017
Feraz:
That means Ngige, Onu, Ifeanyi Uba, Ekwunife (the one that decamped recently, can't recall her name) are bastards then. Anyway, it is your opinion.

Yeah, Thank you Chino and the other guy for derailing the thread and exposing Anambra (which BTW is somewhat a good thing depending on the intention of whoever wants to interpret it).
These ones u mentioned are political jobbers who are after their belly and political/selfish interest, not because of love for the man or the evil APC party. These set of individual are worst off than bastarrds. They are saboteurs and judases who are ready to sell they people for half a penny.

Men of corrupt mind, who point to their fathers compound with left hand.
Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by ruggedized1: 2:51pm On Apr 18, 2017
You are just a bitter old fool. Do you know where this is located? Have seen it before? Then go to the Greenwood and stop fooling around. Stop crying all over the place. cool

[s]
figoperch:

Show me anything new in Awka that isn't situated along the express so that passersby can see and start lauding the govt when people on the inside are wallowing in sorrow and bitterness.
Just 1% of the cost of your so much celebrated bridges is more than enough to repair the roads I have shown you so far.
In simple terms, let your people benefit from your government. Of what use is a bridge that you construct with billions and cannot carry trucks and trailers.
Peoples homes are inaccessible due to erosion and you are asking for skyline. Iranu, abasha.
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by Kingsley10000: 2:51pm On Apr 18, 2017
figoperch:

At the onset, my simple point is that Awka, anambra state capital is too small for development and government presence not to go round.

no be small thing ...Willie is working
Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by ruggedized1: 2:59pm On Apr 18, 2017
This is some of the residential areas where even the ordinary people live and it is purely residential but look at the area. Stop crying and go beg your governor to demolish Abeokuta that is filled with mud houses. cheesy

[s]
figoperch:

Mention the highbrow areas. Abi them no get name.
What gullibility. You consider the largest markets in Awka as not being in the core?
What can you buy in Awka without getting to eke Awka?
How can you say the largest market in Awka is in the old part when the people on your so called high brow cannot buy their items without getting there.
I repeat. You are not from AwkaYou are a bastard.
Omo ale jati jati ni e
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 18, 2017
I love good news

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 18, 2017
Kingsley10000:
just like ambode,they are not propagating media propaganda,goto kaduna or kano and see the true epitome of development.....this is one of obianu political gimmicks
. Bro nothing is happening in kaduna here pls forget the Governor the guy is not doing thing from central market to town from kawo to sabo to gonigora nothing is happening
Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by adimsmt: 3:14pm On Apr 18, 2017
iamexcelblog:
So filling station is now an MOU? So Fuel station has VIP section now? I will come to buy fuel and enter VIP? For what kwanu?

Why do we like celebrating mediocrity down east and down south? You people don't really know what is capital projects!

Before you call me an Afonja, go thorough my posts and threads.

What happened to new factories? What happened to new bridges? New state schools? Upgrading previous ones? What happened to having street lights all over Anambra? What happened to dualizing Onitsha ways? What happened to buying transformers for villages without lights? What happened to new fly overs? What happened to more erosion control projects? What happened to building functional clinics inside villages that lack access to hospitals in towns and cities? What happened to seed and fertilizer grants to farmers? What happened to intensive scholarships to bright students? What happened to building intra city railways from Awka to Onitsha then to Nnewi? What happened to siting state owned poultry projects in different parts of Anambra? What happened to constructing new roads? What happened to maintaining existing ones? What happened to new markets? What happened What happened? What happened!! What happened!!!

I am not from Anambra, and I always chastised our people for celebrating mediocrity, but this project is not. Please stop the unnecessary criticisms, this kind of laudable project is what we are craving in ala Igbo and has to be commended. I understands your frustrations about not seeing more new roads, hospitals and factories etc from our government, but you should understand that the projects you mentioned, for them to thrives they need the supporting infrastructures and this project is one of them. The project is a well thought out and well executed that can be comparable to any of its kind in any part of the world.

6 Likes

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by delivryboy: 3:24pm On Apr 18, 2017
A governor commissioning a petrol station is not a good sign. We should be talking about a cement factory, power generating plants etc.
Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by wickedtuna: 3:28pm On Apr 18, 2017
What's with the cannabis logo on the vegetable store?? undecided
Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by Coolgent(m): 3:31pm On Apr 18, 2017
In Fayose voice.. This people go catch cancer o, because there are stayin in fillin station..
Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by MrGerald(m): 3:35pm On Apr 18, 2017
UrennaNkoli:
Ist ultra modern filling station in anambra...
The difference is the 24/7 service they would render, not actually the first ultra modern as they scattered all over the state

1 Like

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by smartty68(m): 3:44pm On Apr 18, 2017
iamexcelblog:
So filling station is now an MOU? So Fuel station has VIP section now? I will come to buy fuel and enter VIP? For what kwanu?

Why do we like celebrating mediocrity down east and down south? You people don't really know what is capital projects!

Before you call me an Afonja, go thorough my posts and threads.

What happened to new factories? What happened to new bridges? New state schools? Upgrading previous ones? What happened to having street lights all over Anambra? What happened to dualizing Onitsha ways? What happened to buying transformers for villages without lights? What happened to new fly overs? What happened to more erosion control projects? What happened to building functional clinics inside villages that lack access to hospitals in towns and cities? What happened to seed and fertilizer grants to farmers? What happened to intensive scholarships to bright students? What happened to building intra city railways from Awka to Onitsha then to Nnewi? What happened to siting state owned poultry projects in different parts of Anambra? What happened to constructing new roads? What happened to maintaining existing ones? What happened to new markets? What happened What happened? What happened!! What happened!!!
The only sensible post so far. Thanks for this piece. But as for those arguing & tribalism; Your daily dosage is x3 slaps daily to put your brain in good position

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by ugojamali(m): 3:47pm On Apr 18, 2017
First, this is a nice investment by someone. The state government didn't fund this therefore they should not receive any glory.

I've read arguments and having lived in Awka, I have to say this: Obiano has done good with the many things he has done so far. Could he have done better? Certainly yes. But he has not done poorly.

However there remain bad spots in Awka. Like someone pointed out, the core villages that make up Awka have been neglected. The roads there are too narrow. Fault does not totally lie with the government as Awka people are somewhat against Awka's development. In order to rebuild Awka, properties would have to be demolished. Unlike Lagos, that would be very difficult.

But government is also at fault in many places. Consider Ifite road to Unizik. That road has been terrible for years. Only recently they decided to, after years to cries, to fix it up and their progress is ridiculously slow. There are other places like that. What government needs to do is fix and maintain Awka roads, that's all. Awka is already blessed with willing investors. Government needs to do it's part.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Tinubu Won Presidential Election – American Observer, Johnnie Carson / Doyin Okupe Spotted In A Keke Napep In Lagos / About Half Of Nigeria’s Current Ministers Studied These Courses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.