Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Women!!! Watch Out For These 6 Types Of Side Chicks That Steal Husbands - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women!!! Watch Out For These 6 Types Of Side Chicks That Steal Husbands (27119 Views)

‘Doggy Style Is For Side Chicks, Main Chicks Get Laid With Respect’ – Twitter Us / 5 Reasons Women Agree To Be Side Chicks. / Lady Sends Shout Out To Her Boyfriend's Side Chicks On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women!!! Watch Out For These 6 Types Of Side Chicks That Steal Husbands by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:20am On Apr 18, 2017
grin
Re: Women!!! Watch Out For These 6 Types Of Side Chicks That Steal Husbands by Keenysbojan(m): 11:23am On Apr 18, 2017
ChristyB:
Side Chick, Side chick everyday, madam oya top your game nau, afterall before you married your husband you were always hot for him, wearing those bum shorts, hair on fleek, nails on fleek, perfume on fleek. after marriage you turn to mama nkechi cos you've got the certificate of life, you no tie wrapper, hair unkept, nails zero, perfume nko zero, you sit at home open all your legs as if na competition to open legs, act the opposite as to when you were not married, your husband will even talk to you, you'll be there forming honey but we're not going out now, only representing when you have an outing.

This man still needs that fire so all he'll do is go look for a geh that's still sexy and hot, babe wey no dey tie wrapper and that's how you'll be there screaming "my husband is cheating on me" my sister you are the one cheating yourself. Bring back your swag, go clubbing with your husband if he's that type, if not follow am go night vigil, you'll see a great change and your husband won't even look out cos he's got whatever he's looking for at home.

If you do all this and you're still hot and your husband has a chick then no vex, dem swear for your husband with woman body.
lol d last paragraph en

1 Like

Re: Women!!! Watch Out For These 6 Types Of Side Chicks That Steal Husbands by Inferno17: 11:24am On Apr 18, 2017
This is fuccking true!
Motherfucker2:

Message to every married woman or girlfriend

If you don't do your job, another woman will do it for you

Some of these women don't deserve a man, they don't know how to treat a man

Fucck him till his soul leaves his body, feed him, fucck him again till he cries like a biitch, let me see how he would cheat

It is very very easy to make your man not cheat in his entire life

Empty his tank every morning and night, by doing that,
any woman that wants to fucck him will fail

Don't let your man go out on full tank

When you empty his tank completely, the only thing the side chick will get is air
Re: Women!!! Watch Out For These 6 Types Of Side Chicks That Steal Husbands by babyBB: 11:24am On Apr 18, 2017
you nailed it
Re: Women!!! Watch Out For These 6 Types Of Side Chicks That Steal Husbands by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:27am On Apr 18, 2017
Silentscreamer:
faithful men are hard to find these days... if men were faithful, side chicks won't be a course for concern.

Its partly the woman's fault that the man isn't faithful . Men naturally grow tired of a woman's beauty and then the sex with her . You've got to offer more than the usual to keep your man . Madame de Pompadour knew this and that's how she kept Louis XV totally in love with her . She was simply irreplaceable . kiss As a woman , combine the traits of a Sex Siren and the Ideal Lover and your man is totally yours . wink

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women!!! Watch Out For These 6 Types Of Side Chicks That Steal Husbands by coltaine(m): 11:27am On Apr 18, 2017
ChristyB:
Side Chick, Side chick everyday, madam oya top your game nau, afterall before you married your husband you were always hot for him, wearing those bum shorts, hair on fleek, nails on fleek, perfume on fleek. after marriage you turn to mama nkechi cos you've got the certificate of life, you no tie wrapper, hair unkept, nails zero, perfume nko zero, you sit at home open all your legs as if na competition to open legs, act the opposite as to when you were not married, your husband will even talk to you, you'll be there forming honey but we're not going out now, only representing when you have an outing.

This man still needs that fire so all he'll do is go look for a geh that's still sexy and hot, babe wey no dey tie wrapper and that's how you'll be there screaming "my husband is cheating on me" my sister you are the one cheating yourself. Bring back your swag, go clubbing with your husband if he's that type, if not follow am go night vigil, you'll see a great change and your husband won't even look out cos he's got whatever he's looking for at home.

If you do all this and you're still hot and your husband has a chick then no vex, dem swear for your husband with woman body.

wagbayi, it is simple really......be that b***h he lusts after, that is for me anyway.....other guys might have diff opinions
Re: Women!!! Watch Out For These 6 Types Of Side Chicks That Steal Husbands by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:29am On Apr 18, 2017
The picture is baaaaaad
Re: Women!!! Watch Out For These 6 Types Of Side Chicks That Steal Husbands by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 18, 2017
Esepayne:
speechless

Your looks made me speechless angry wink kiss
Re: Women!!! Watch Out For These 6 Types Of Side Chicks That Steal Husbands by Philinho(m): 11:31am On Apr 18, 2017
Motherfucker2:

Fucck him till his soul leaves his body, feed him, fucck him again till he cries like a biitch, let me see how he would cheat

When you empty his tank completely, the only thing the side chick will get is air
is such a woman human or robot? just asking. d only panacea to cheating is d fear of God
Re: Women!!! Watch Out For These 6 Types Of Side Chicks That Steal Husbands by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:37am On Apr 18, 2017
Philinho:

is such a woman human or robot? just asking. d only panacea to cheating is d fear of God

That's the only reliable reason , human efforts are futile without God .
Re: Women!!! Watch Out For These 6 Types Of Side Chicks That Steal Husbands by DeRay98(m): 11:38am On Apr 18, 2017
Silentscreamer:
faithful men are hard to find these days... if men were faithful, side chicks won't be a course for concern.

Faithful men have suffered in the hands of wives who think it's all about them.
Their denial of attention to their husbands open his attention to other alternatives.
Side chics were not forced or coerced into that role by anybody lots of them took to it for temporary measure but later got hooked to the benefits therein.

1 Like

Re: Women!!! Watch Out For These 6 Types Of Side Chicks That Steal Husbands by chubbyswit(m): 11:40am On Apr 18, 2017
alexistaiwo:
My ex side chick was the friendly type. I introduced her to my girlfriend when she started showing signs that she wants us to get involved.
She still persisted so when I realised that she is a V.
I have no choice but to use and dump.
Let he without sin cast the first stone.
the same way one guy like that go find out say your daughter na V, come take advantage use am dump. Lol
Re: Women!!! Watch Out For These 6 Types Of Side Chicks That Steal Husbands by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 18, 2017
well am not married but I think I av a remedy to avoid side chic from snatching your husbands. ladies what happened to the attracting way u dressed before ur husband married you?what happens to those attractive makeup u put on before u go married? what happens to those sweet names u were calling ur husband before u got married? What happens to those night parties you and ur husband use to attend before getting married? since you stop doing all these things when u got married you lost ur husband attraction.. my dear ladies love is never enough.
try to spice ur marriage, sometimes behave like teenager,sister, mother, daughter and a wife to your husband. and always remember that men are like babies they need your care!!
Re: Women!!! Watch Out For These 6 Types Of Side Chicks That Steal Husbands by LordIsaac(m): 11:44am On Apr 18, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Its partly the woman's fault that the man isn't faithful . Men naturally grow tired of a woman's beauty and then the sex with her . You've got to offer more than the usual to keep your man . Madame de Pompadour knew this and that's how she kept Louis XV totally in love with her . She was simply irreplaceable . kiss As a woman , combine the traits of a Sex Siren and the Ideal Lover and your man is totally yours . wink
They won't read the arts of seduction and a host of other literatures on marriage. They believe in sex and food...no intellectual stimulation at all. Hence, the woeful pre wedding pictures and post wedding news!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women!!! Watch Out For These 6 Types Of Side Chicks That Steal Husbands by DavidEsq(m): 11:46am On Apr 18, 2017
joeace2020:

Faithful my black ass. Men were created to scavenge. Men of ancient times had wives in the hundreds because there was no need to pretend to be faithful while keeping side chicks until y'all brought your religion gimmicks
The consequences are not far from common sense
Re: Women!!! Watch Out For These 6 Types Of Side Chicks That Steal Husbands by Unclebrutus: 11:47am On Apr 18, 2017
Silentscreamer:
side chicks are there to help d wife, cuz steady & too much banging makes her looks older & depreciated
Re: Women!!! Watch Out For These 6 Types Of Side Chicks That Steal Husbands by profmallor: 11:50am On Apr 18, 2017
winkmart:
1. FRIENDLY SIDE CHICK.

These are the ones the Bible called "enemies within". They are the woman's friends. They are close to her, know her secrets, eat her food and even play with her children. Everyone knows how good they are yet she is sleeping with her friend's husband. They are difficult to catch because they know the schedule of their friend. They sleep with the man on his matrimonial bed with her best friend's picture hanging on the wall. They just want to have a piece of the cake and action. The wicked ones scheme to drive out their friend and take over.

2. MEAN SIDE CHICK.

Her goal is to destroy the marriage. She wants him to chase away/divorce his wife so she can take over. She can go diabolical to achieve her aims. She is the one that usually call the wife to threaten her. She has the man's Mumu button and the man can spend all his cash on her while giving his wife and kids nothing. This side chick always want to be number one.

3. DESPERATE SIDE CHICK.

She knows he is married. She is desperate and her goal is to marry the man. She doesn't give a hoot whether the man's wife is alive or not. She is willing to be a second, third or even fourth wife. She wants her own apartment and car and will marry the man and bear him kids. Most times, they prefer to have their own place when they finally marry the man. They don't want to compete with madame inner sanctuary.

4. SYMPATHETIC SIDE CHICK

he knows he is married. He confides in her so she listens to his lies about his wife. He tells her how sexually frustrated he is, how she denies him sex for months and how she treats him badly. She falls for the lies and start to pity him. She starts giving him sex to compensate for the frustrations from his wife. She isn't doing it for material gains. To her, he is a nice man while his wife is a witch.

5. THE RESERVE SIDE CHICK

She knows the man is married. All she wants is his money and the benefits of a full time side chick. It's a case of money for hand, back for ground. Goodies in exchange for good sex. She has her own relationship but doesn't mind making money on the side fucking other men. They are mainly runs girls. They usually feel they are doing the marriage a favour by keeping the man sexually satisfied.

6. THE NAIVE SIDE CHICK.

she doesn't know the man is married. The man pretends to be single and want to marry her. She thinks she is in a serious relationship with him and cuts out other suitors. She can see the signs that things don't add up but she ignores them all. He is single on social media, no wedding pictures on his phone, she has met his relatives and even spoken to his mother. She end up finding out when she is neck deep into the relationship.

-Written by Ifeanyi Ifebi Emmanuel

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/04/women-watch-out-for-these-6-types-of.html

Quite interesting write up, I see you put a lot of thought into the range of "side" chicks as you called them. Anyway the list above is the reason a lot of women and even male victims have turned into prayer warriors. The truth is that there seems to be a determined rage against marriages this days.
Re: Women!!! Watch Out For These 6 Types Of Side Chicks That Steal Husbands by Silentscreamer(f): 11:52am On Apr 18, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

I hope this boat-load of crap u wrote makes u feel good when u cheat on your wife? Marriage is a holy matrimony ordained by God, and a man doesn't have any reason to cheat on his wife.

1 Like

Re: Women!!! Watch Out For These 6 Types Of Side Chicks That Steal Husbands by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 18, 2017
chubbyswit:
the same way one guy like that go find out say your daughter na V, come take advantage use am dump. Lol

Can't you comprehend?
I said that even after telling her and even introducing her to my girlfriend. She still persisted.
What would you have me do?
Re: Women!!! Watch Out For These 6 Types Of Side Chicks That Steal Husbands by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 18, 2017
Motherfucker2:

Madam did you hear that?
Don't work.
Don't have time for your kids, heck don't even have kids.
Don't clean the house.
Hit the gym everyday, shape must be kept.
Use every money to buy sexual enhancement drugs.
Don't even think about a future.
Just Bleep Bleep Bleep.
Don't bother with anything else.
They are not important.
Bleep, feed, Bleep, feed.
That's all you need.
I repeat that's all you need.

4 Likes

Re: Women!!! Watch Out For These 6 Types Of Side Chicks That Steal Husbands by darlenese(f): 12:03pm On Apr 18, 2017
If u were a side chick before u go married. Expect a side chick in ur marriage too.

To all the side chick forking married penis' continue ' when u get married' girls will use ur husband penis do chewing stick'u will cryyyyyyyy ur eyes weee bring blood!
They weee furrk him , furrk him and furrrk him just as u are forrking another woman's husband . grin

1 Like

Re: Women!!! Watch Out For These 6 Types Of Side Chicks That Steal Husbands by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 18, 2017
EmpresFIDEL:
well am not married but I think I av a remedy to avoid side chic from snatching your husbands. ladies what happened to the attracting way u dressed before ur husband married you?what happens to those attractive makeup u put on before u go married? what happens to those sweet names u were calling ur husband before u got married? What happens to those night parties you and ur husband use to attend before getting married? since you stop doing all these things when u got married you lost ur husband attraction.. my dear ladies love is never enough.
try to spice ur marriage, sometimes behave like teenager,sister, mother, daughter and a wife to your husband. and always remember that men are like babies they need your care!!

Of course its all in my hands if my marriage survives or fail.
Why must my husband be at fault?
Didn't I go to prayer houses to ask for him?
Didn't I drag him by his nose to marry me?
Isn't he doing me a favor in marrying me?
Yes all my life's effort must be to keep him from straying away from me.
I must not chase anything else.
Mtchewww Wetin concern me concern how children go survive?
Infact why have time to born sef when I just dey pursue my husband upandan?
If he cheats then I have failed.
Me have failed and I must accept the blame.
Re: Women!!! Watch Out For These 6 Types Of Side Chicks That Steal Husbands by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:05pm On Apr 18, 2017
LordIsaac:

They won't read the arts of seduction and a host of other literatures on marriage. They believe in sex and food...no intellectual stimulation at all. Hence, the woeful pre wedding pictures and post wedding news!

Gbam ! The 'Art of Seduction' is very enlightening . I think every woman and man who wants a satisfying and lasting relationship/marriage should read the book . The baddest seductress for me has to be Lou von Salome - men even committed suicide because they couldn't woo her . The great philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche was totally distraught when he discovered that Salome never requited the love he had for her . Other personalities that whetted my interest were those of Tullia D'Aragona , Josephine Bonaparte , Queen Elizabeth (she took hers too far sha ) .

Though Tullia was an upper class LovePeddler grin (courtesan) , her brilliance as a philosopher and poet and 'spirituality' thrilled men . Who said being intelligent and passionate about knowledge as a woman isn't sexy wink

2 Likes

Re: Women!!! Watch Out For These 6 Types Of Side Chicks That Steal Husbands by chubbyswit(m): 12:12pm On Apr 18, 2017
alexistaiwo:

Can't you comprehend?
I said that even after telling her and even introducing her to my girlfriend. She still persisted.
What would you have me do?
one of the characteristics of a man is firmness and self control. Let your no be no and your yes be yes.
Re: Women!!! Watch Out For These 6 Types Of Side Chicks That Steal Husbands by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 18, 2017
chubbyswit:
one of the characteristics of a man is firmness and self control. Let your no be no and your yes be yes.

That's what written in the textbook.
Out here in the street. If you turn a girl like that down, she will label you a weakling.
I am out
Re: Women!!! Watch Out For These 6 Types Of Side Chicks That Steal Husbands by Motherfucker2: 12:19pm On Apr 18, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

Madam did you hear that?
Don't work.
Don't clean the house.
Just Bleep Bleep Bleep.
They are not important.
That's all you need.

Idiot
Do you work ??
Do you clean
Do you do other activities ??
Don't you fucck many dudes ??

How did you manage to create the time to go around town fuccking people ??

Some women are naturally dumb

1 Like

Re: Women!!! Watch Out For These 6 Types Of Side Chicks That Steal Husbands by segebase(m): 12:22pm On Apr 18, 2017
DAT gal breast de make my prick de sing davidos song... IF

1 Like

Re: Women!!! Watch Out For These 6 Types Of Side Chicks That Steal Husbands by jattshaf(m): 12:23pm On Apr 18, 2017
Babe.
I am not cheating on you fa. i am just learning how to love another just incase you leave.

My favorite excuse for cheating and it works die
Re: Women!!! Watch Out For These 6 Types Of Side Chicks That Steal Husbands by nickishire: 12:26pm On Apr 18, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

Madam did you hear that?
Don't work.
Don't clean the house.
Just Bleep Bleep Bleep.
They are not important.
That's all you need.
Don't mind d guy ooo, sex every morning and night. Na so e easy. mttcchhewww

3 Likes

Re: Women!!! Watch Out For These 6 Types Of Side Chicks That Steal Husbands by xty50(f): 12:32pm On Apr 18, 2017
Why are we to look out?...if the man cant holds it in his pants....and besides a man dat WANTS to cheat will surely cheat no matter what u do.
Re: Women!!! Watch Out For These 6 Types Of Side Chicks That Steal Husbands by castro316: 12:34pm On Apr 18, 2017
Silentscreamer:

That's a lie. Those men who are faithful are those one you turn down because they don't "tickle your fancy", too careful to hurt your feelings.
Re: Women!!! Watch Out For These 6 Types Of Side Chicks That Steal Husbands by LordIsaac(m): 12:39pm On Apr 18, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Gbam ! The 'Art of Seduction' is very enlightening . I think every woman and man who wants a satisfying and lasting relationship/marriage should read the book . The baddest seductress for me has to be Lou von Salome - men even committed suicide because they couldn't woo her . The great philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche was totally distraught when he discovered that Salome never requited the love he had for her . Other personalities that whetted my interest were those of Tullia D'Aragona , Josephine Bonaparte , Queen Elizabeth (she took hers too far sha ) .

Though Tullia was an upper class LovePeddler grin (courtesan) , her brilliance as a philosopher and poet and 'spirituality' thrilled men . Who said being intelligent and passionate about knowledge as a woman isn't sexy wink
Well said bro. Lola Montez also paid the pize.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Escaping The Friend Zone. / What's The Easiest Way To Win A Woman's Heart / GET ANY FEMALE!!! -- 5 Ultimate Swaaga Steps!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.