Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,391 members, 7,836,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

You Don't Cheat On Girlfriends But Wives: Reno Omokri - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Don't Cheat On Girlfriends But Wives: Reno Omokri (600 Views)

The Most Wasted Money In This World Is The Money You Spent On Girlfriends - Reno / Come Let Discus The Reason Guys Use Condom On Prostitute And Not On Girlfriends / Nigerian Men Are Hardworking, Respectful And Don't Cheat' - Ghanaian Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Don't Cheat On Girlfriends But Wives: Reno Omokri by mosisnho(m): 8:15am On Apr 18, 2017
SSA to former President Goodluck Jonathan on social media matters Mr. Reno Omokri took to his twitter handle this morning to blast girls who accuse their boyfriends of cheating saying "You don't cheat on girlfriends but wives" see tweet below
http://www.smartlinkzone.com/2017/04/you-dont-cheat-on-girlfriends-but-wives.html?m=1

Re: You Don't Cheat On Girlfriends But Wives: Reno Omokri by ikp120(m): 8:18am On Apr 18, 2017
Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla.

All these spirikokos too dey disturb person sad sad

**Yawns**

Re: You Don't Cheat On Girlfriends But Wives: Reno Omokri by czarr(m): 8:24am On Apr 18, 2017
Okay sir
oya come see go angry
Re: You Don't Cheat On Girlfriends But Wives: Reno Omokri by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 18, 2017
What tosh! So if sex is exclusively for marriage, doesn't doing it with your GF, make her your wife by default? He is contradicting himself. You can't be having the benefits of marriage & still claim to be single. Choose a struggle.

1 Like

Re: You Don't Cheat On Girlfriends But Wives: Reno Omokri by NevetsIbot(m): 8:31am On Apr 18, 2017
how i hate seeing this xenophobic hobogoblin above me spamming every thread she sees

1 Like

Re: You Don't Cheat On Girlfriends But Wives: Reno Omokri by wtfCode: 8:34am On Apr 18, 2017
Mehn this guy is right.
Re: You Don't Cheat On Girlfriends But Wives: Reno Omokri by Davash222(m): 8:34am On Apr 18, 2017
ZarZar:
What tosh! So if sex is exclusively for marriage, doesn't doing it with your GF, make her your wife by default? He is contradicting himself. You can't be having the benefits of marriage & still claim to be single. Choose a struggle.
Madam, he's right
Re: You Don't Cheat On Girlfriends But Wives: Reno Omokri by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 18, 2017
Davash222:

Madam, he's right.

How?
Re: You Don't Cheat On Girlfriends But Wives: Reno Omokri by Davash222(m): 8:35am On Apr 18, 2017
ZarZar:

How?
Sleeping with a GF doesn’t make her a wife, either by default or whatsoever you claimed.. If we should 'wife' every GF we had sexx with, I think most guys will have almost 200wives by now.
Re: You Don't Cheat On Girlfriends But Wives: Reno Omokri by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 18, 2017
Davash222:

Sleeping with a GF doesn’t make her a wife, either by default or whatsoever you claimed.. If we should 'wife' every GF we had sexx with, I think most guys will have almost 200wives by now.

Listen, his own code of conduct is, sex is exclusively for marriage. When he does have sex with whomever he does it with, what do you call that if not a marriage or just plain hypocrisy? I'm only going by what he says.
Re: You Don't Cheat On Girlfriends But Wives: Reno Omokri by smardray(m): 9:07am On Apr 18, 2017
Lord,let dis mods ban my bae...never let her see dis...she'll brood over it for month
Re: You Don't Cheat On Girlfriends But Wives: Reno Omokri by Naughtytboy: 9:09am On Apr 18, 2017
Goat
Re: You Don't Cheat On Girlfriends But Wives: Reno Omokri by Lionessza(f): 9:30am On Apr 18, 2017
mosisnho:
SSA to former President Goodluck Jonathan on social media matters Mr. Reno Omokri took to his twitter handle this morning to blast girls who accuse their boyfriends of cheating saying "You don't cheat on girlfriends but wives" see tweet below
http://www.smartlinkzone.com/2017/04/you-dont-cheat-on-girlfriends-but-wives.html?m=1

So if he and the gf are both unmarried and she goes and has sex with other men she ain't cheating she's just practicing her unmarried rights and there will be no repercussions undecided hey ? Funny guy
Re: You Don't Cheat On Girlfriends But Wives: Reno Omokri by LethargiQue: 10:11am On Apr 18, 2017
ZarZar:

He's not contradicting himself, you're twisting it unnecessarily..

Wife is wife, there's a process..

Girlfriend is not wife and can never be..
Re: You Don't Cheat On Girlfriends But Wives: Reno Omokri by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 18, 2017
LethargiQue:

He's not contradicting himself, you're twisting it unnecessarily..

Wife is wife, there's a process..

Girlfriend is not wife and can never be..

How am I twisting it? His words (verbatim)- sex is exclusively for marriage. Have he said, sex is only exclusive in marriage I'd have understood it better. His statement says it all

(1) (Reply)

I Love My Phone More Than I Love My Husband / Alleged Marriage Breaker Of Mercy Aigbe,opemititi Sues Mercy & Linda Ikeji / Did You Know This Insane Fact About Water (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.