Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,089 members, 7,852,686 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:15 AM

Reno Omokri Agaian: You Can’t Cheat On A Girlfriend, Only Wives - Is This True? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reno Omokri Agaian: You Can’t Cheat On A Girlfriend, Only Wives - Is This True? (499 Views)

I Waited For 6 Months To Have S*x With My Girlfriend, Only To Find Out She / My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. / Man Travels 2,400km To Surprise His Girlfriend Only To See Her Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Agaian: You Can’t Cheat On A Girlfriend, Only Wives - Is This True? by bumi10(m): 12:51pm On Apr 18, 2017
Well, former Presidential aide to former President, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is at it again. The thing is, whether you like what is going to say or not, he will say it anyway. This time is not about politics but the matters of the heart (relationship). And this is for ladies and maybe guys too.

According to him:

You can't cheat on girlfriend. You only cheat on wives. See with girlfriend is itself cheating. Sex is exclusively for marriage.

Ladies hope you heard that. I think their is something on his mind that he failed to reveal and I can hear him screaming about it and am gonna reveal it to you ladies...

If you guy goes out with another girl, he is not technically cheating on you cuz you are not his wife yet. So get that into your heads ladies...lol

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/04/reno-omokri-agaian-you-cant-cheat-on.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: Reno Omokri Agaian: You Can’t Cheat On A Girlfriend, Only Wives - Is This True? by poshestmina(f): 12:56pm On Apr 18, 2017
angry angrySenseless !
Re: Reno Omokri Agaian: You Can’t Cheat On A Girlfriend, Only Wives - Is This True? by LegalBaby(f): 1:02pm On Apr 18, 2017
Trash

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Agaian: You Can’t Cheat On A Girlfriend, Only Wives - Is This True? by ElSherriff: 1:11pm On Apr 18, 2017
Nose like underground tunnel. How this senseless human being became a Presidential Aide is still a puzzle! but well now that we know he was aide to another senseless human being, I think the puzzle is half solved.

(1) (Reply)

Hair Stylist To Spend 1 Month In Prison For Malicious Damage / Please, What Does Barnabas Mean? / 5 Ways To Save Your Struggling Relationship-(orjisblog Dating Tips)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.