Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

I Finally Met With This Nairalander. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Finally Met With This Nairalander. (5687 Views)

Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! / This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) / Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Finally Met With This Nairalander. by Liamm(m): 2:35pm On Apr 18, 2017
OK. Prior to this moment, I've been predisposed to thinking I was the only nairalander within my locality. I was on the brink of being proven wrong when I met sugarcane(another nairalander). We've been talking for a while but finally agreed to see today albeit with many failed attempts.

Shugacane happens to be a fun loving kinda girl. Open to meeting new people with flair of enthusiasm. Though she can be stubborn at times. She caught my attention when she erroneously affirmed her love for romance when she said. "I love romance". grin. That was a part statement to her intended sentence "I love romance section". Like most nairaland girls, she's also pretty.

For pictures, we feel that nairaland trolls would invade this thread making fun outta nothing so have decided to keep it low. It's not a date per se. it was fun hanging our with sugarcane.
Re: I Finally Met With This Nairalander. by MEGGATRON(m): 2:36pm On Apr 18, 2017
undecided
Re: I Finally Met With This Nairalander. by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:37pm On Apr 18, 2017
cool

Ooooooh k.
Re: I Finally Met With This Nairalander. by FelixFelicis(m): 2:40pm On Apr 18, 2017
Sugarcane kor Honeyplank ni

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Met With This Nairalander. by SeunWedsLinda(m): 2:40pm On Apr 18, 2017
We want pishure. I'm sure these two people ugly die. They have low self esteem grin

1 Like

Re: I Finally Met With This Nairalander. by Liamm(m): 2:44pm On Apr 18, 2017
SeunWedsLinda:
We want pishure. I'm sure these two people ugly die. They have low self esteem grin
oga, upload your picture let's see

1 Like

Re: I Finally Met With This Nairalander. by Liamm(m): 2:45pm On Apr 18, 2017
FelixFelicis:
Sugarcane kor Honeyplank ni
troll on sight.
Re: I Finally Met With This Nairalander. by MEGGATRON(m): 2:49pm On Apr 18, 2017
Liamm:

Are you new here? back up your story with photos, if you want to be taken serious.

6 Likes

Re: I Finally Met With This Nairalander. by ErnieSmallzz(f): 2:49pm On Apr 18, 2017
u know without a pic, u won't, be, believed

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Met With This Nairalander. by SeunWedsLinda(m): 2:52pm On Apr 18, 2017
Liamm:
I'm not here to hit on any lady not even your sugarcane hence would not deem your challenge rational. If I finally give in to your challenge, sugarcane would drool around me cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Finally Met With This Nairalander. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 18, 2017
Adaksbullet, cant wait to see you
Re: I Finally Met With This Nairalander. by Liamm(m): 2:59pm On Apr 18, 2017
SeunWedsLinda:
I'm not here to hit on any lady not even your sugarcane hence would not deem your challenge rational. If I finally give in to your challenge, sugarcane would drool around me cheesy
if you had any sense, you'd agree with me that I never in my post made mention of hitting on any girl on here. And if you're half as rational as you believe yourself to be, you'd understand the propriety behind me requesting you upload your picture. And if you ever sucked your mom's breast to adequately develop your brain, you'd have learnt not to make unguarded statement that has the propensity to degenerate into e-war. Now sod off. Scrounger!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Met With This Nairalander. by Liamm(m): 3:05pm On Apr 18, 2017
MEGGATRON:

Are you new here? back your story up with photos, if you want to be taken serious.
Well if no photos would automatically translate to being unserious, I suppose I am then. Or you think I cooked up this?
Re: I Finally Met With This Nairalander. by wordbank(m): 3:06pm On Apr 18, 2017
HateU2
How far, make we derail d crappy love thread na
Re: I Finally Met With This Nairalander. by sisisioge: 3:07pm On Apr 18, 2017
brainslap2:
Her name is 1bkaye, she is a Nairalander, she is ugly and after being bleeped by men and boys she looks like this.

Sagged boobs, diseased face. sad sad sad please lets help her.

Dude, I knew this will happen when you skipped your morning pill! Please go and take immediately before something bad happens. May God heal you... Pele.
Re: I Finally Met With This Nairalander. by Liamm(m): 3:08pm On Apr 18, 2017
ErnieSmallzz:
u know without a pic, u won't, be, believed
that's for doubters ma'am.
Re: I Finally Met With This Nairalander. by shugacane(f): 3:11pm On Apr 18, 2017
Liamm:
OK. Prior to this moment, I've been predisposed to thinking I was the only nairalander within my locality. I was on the brink of being proven wrong when I met sugarcane(another nairalander). We've been talking for a while but finally agreed to see today albeit with many failed attempts.

Shugacane happens to be a fun loving kinda girl. Open to meeting new people with flair of enthusiasm. Though she can be stubborn at times. She caught my attention when she erroneously affirmed her love for romance when she said. "I love romance". grin. That was a part statement to her intended sentence "I love romance section". Like most nairaland girls, she's also pretty.

For pictures, we feel that nairaland trolls would invade this thread making fun outta nothing so have decided to keep it low. It's not a date per se. it was fun hanging our with sugarcane.
awwn hunnie. u think they will believe without pictures?? grin

1 Like

Re: I Finally Met With This Nairalander. by SeunWedsLinda(m): 3:13pm On Apr 18, 2017
wordbank:
HateU2
How far, make we derail d crappy love thread na
I'm in. Let's do this. Those two lovers had better seek the other room grin
Re: I Finally Met With This Nairalander. by MEGGATRON(m): 3:14pm On Apr 18, 2017
Liamm:
Well if no photos would automatically translate to being unserious, I suppose I am then. Or you think I cooked up this?

This is the internet we act on information received, for yours to look genuine we need concrete evidence (photos). that's how things work online.
Re: I Finally Met With This Nairalander. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 18, 2017
Why did you create this thread when you want to keep things lowkey? Smh

1 Like

Re: I Finally Met With This Nairalander. by FelixFelicis(m): 3:16pm On Apr 18, 2017
Since you weren't ready to post picture why the fúck did you choose to open a thread about it? Gtfoh keeds angry

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Met With This Nairalander. by Liamm(m): 3:16pm On Apr 18, 2017
shugacane:
awwn hunnie. u think they will believe without pictures?? grin
I only felt I should share. Lawd! Lots of savages here grin
Re: I Finally Met With This Nairalander. by Liamm(m): 3:19pm On Apr 18, 2017
MEGGATRON:

This is the internet we act on information received, for yours to look genuine we need concrete evidence (photos). that's how things work online.
been there bro. Was among the "picture or adonbelievit" crew. I now feel what those guys felt when people use that cliche.
Re: I Finally Met With This Nairalander. by shugacane(f): 3:20pm On Apr 18, 2017
Liamm:
I only felt I should share. Lawd! Lots of savages here grin
tongue tongue I told ya cheesy
Re: I Finally Met With This Nairalander. by SINZ: 3:20pm On Apr 18, 2017
I really don't give a tuppence.

I can not speak for other nairalanders though...
Re: I Finally Met With This Nairalander. by wordbank(m): 3:20pm On Apr 18, 2017
SeunWedsLinda:
I'm in. Let's do this. Those two lovers had better seek the other room grin
And it's gon be just d 2 of us?
I dodge am!

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Met With This Nairalander. by Liamm(m): 3:23pm On Apr 18, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Why did you create this thread when you want to keep things lowkey? Smh
sir, come collect my phone upload am na
Re: I Finally Met With This Nairalander. by Liamm(m): 3:24pm On Apr 18, 2017
SINZ:
I really don't give a tuppence.

I can not speak for other nairalanders though...
and you had to comment. Douchebag
Re: I Finally Met With This Nairalander. by wordbank(m): 3:25pm On Apr 18, 2017
And d shugacane go create her 2nd thread soon... we knew d drill
I know ds gal is a hustler that's why we can't believe this sh!t
Re: I Finally Met With This Nairalander. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 18, 2017
Liamm:
sir, come collect my phone upload am na
you upload or not, it wont add or remove nothing from me.

Enjoy the attention you desperately seek

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Come And S*ck Me Again – Girl Cries Out After Explosive S*x With Social Media Lo / When She Is Menstruating / 3 Slay Queens Storm Friend's Wedding, Dance To Naira Marley's Soapy Dance (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.