Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

I Finally Met With This Nairalander. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Finally Met With This Nairalander. (5709 Views)

Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! / This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) / Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Finally Met With This Nairalander. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 18, 2017
Lsofdk:
True.

How your side na?
Bros I gentle o. Side dey be me well. Can't complain

Trust you are good sha

1 Like

Re: I Finally Met With This Nairalander. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 18, 2017
adaksbullet:
WHR are u stayed on niaja? wink
Iraq wink
Re: I Finally Met With This Nairalander. by adaksbullet: 6:15pm On Apr 18, 2017
HateU2:
Iraq wink
his Iraq on naija maps of nigeria undecided
Re: I Finally Met With This Nairalander. by LawdOfNairaland: 6:16pm On Apr 18, 2017
This is the driest thread ever. It is as flat as HateU2's ass!!!

4 Likes

Re: I Finally Met With This Nairalander. by Lsofdk(m): 6:16pm On Apr 18, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Bros I gentle o. Side dey be me well. Can't complain

Trust you are good sha
Yeah, I'm good too bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Finally Met With This Nairalander. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 18, 2017
adaksbullet:
his Iraq on naija maps of nigeria undecided
yes, is new cheesy
Re: I Finally Met With This Nairalander. by Liamm(m): 6:21pm On Apr 18, 2017
FelixFelicis:
show your ugly face kid, I bet i got at least 8 years on you beech wink
guess you're done with your chores. And I am not here for any pageantry competition. Trust me when I say I'd beat you hands down if we're to stage a face contest. And just have this as my last reply to you. You've had enough of my time already. Bye
Re: I Finally Met With This Nairalander. by Mayorranking1(m): 6:23pm On Apr 18, 2017
Who

Re: I Finally Met With This Nairalander. by adaksbullet: 6:23pm On Apr 18, 2017
HateU2:
yes, is new cheesy
shocked shocked shocked im no no o
Re: I Finally Met With This Nairalander. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 18, 2017
adaksbullet:
shocked shocked shocked im no no o
because you are not know book ni cheesy
Re: I Finally Met With This Nairalander. by FelixFelicis(m): 6:30pm On Apr 18, 2017
Liamm:
guess you're done with your chores. And I am not here for any pageantry competition. Trust me when I say I'd beat you hands down if we're to stage a face contest. And just have this as my last reply to you. You've had enough of my time already. Bye
Will you at least beat the word "ugly" first?

Re: I Finally Met With This Nairalander. by adaksbullet: 6:30pm On Apr 18, 2017
HateU2:
because you are not know book ni cheesy
who his telled u am no no book angry

Are no no that am haved PHE on eglish lang, MNS on logistick, MMM on bedmatik etc angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: I Finally Met With This Nairalander. by assfreaky(m): 6:32pm On Apr 18, 2017
Liamm:
[s]OK. Prior to this moment, I've been predisposed to thinking I was the only nairalander within my locality. I was on the brink of being proven wrong when I met sugarcane(another nairalander). We've been talking for a while but finally agreed to see today albeit with many failed attempts.

Shugacane happens to be a fun loving kinda girl. Open to meeting new people with flair of enthusiasm. Though she can be stubborn at times. She caught my attention when she erroneously affirmed her love for romance when she said. "I love romance". grin. That was a part statement to her intended sentence "I love romance section". Like most nairaland girls, she's also pretty.

For pictures, we feel that nairaland trolls would invade this thread making fun outta nothing so have decided to keep it low. It's not a date per se. it was fun hanging our with sugarcane. [/s]

Na essay I go chop Pinshure, abeg.
Re: I Finally Met With This Nairalander. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 18, 2017
adaksbullet:
who his telled u am no no book angry

Are no no that am haved PHE on eglish lang, MNS on logistick, MMM on bedmatik etc angry angry angry
cheesy

Re: I Finally Met With This Nairalander. by adaksbullet: 6:36pm On Apr 18, 2017
HateU2:
cheesy
while are u laugh angry
Re: I Finally Met With This Nairalander. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 18, 2017
adaksbullet:
while are u laugh angry
Woz adaks mumu fimile cheesy
Re: I Finally Met With This Nairalander. by fairlyusedpant: 7:09pm On Apr 18, 2017
shugacane:
sure....we met today. he decided to share his story here, without pics. I don't even want my pic up here. smiley
babe, i saw you in our school yesterday, you wore green top, blue blouse, red shoes, black eye glass, and purple socks, infact you wore colour riot today, i will greet you 2moro, when i see u again cheesycheesycheesy
Re: I Finally Met With This Nairalander. by adaksbullet: 7:25pm On Apr 18, 2017
HateU2:
Woz adaks mumu fimile cheesy
while we u call me ur oko mumu? Are u no no that am haved soft earth embarassed
Re: I Finally Met With This Nairalander. by calabaman(m): 7:31pm On Apr 18, 2017
@idydarling:

I will feel like op if I get to meet u someday.
Re: I Finally Met With This Nairalander. by stamapro(m): 8:52pm On Apr 18, 2017
Hehehhe dis tread mk me see my laugh like pirod. D meetin is ongoin. i bliv op go put fixture whn him feel d nid na
Re: I Finally Met With This Nairalander. by Bizzonthetrack(m): 10:35pm On Apr 18, 2017
Everwhere for nairaland nowadays na fight, e don tire me i swear
Re: I Finally Met With This Nairalander. by cybriz82(m): 10:39pm On Apr 18, 2017
Liamm:
if you had any sense, you'd agree with me that I never in my post made mention of hitting on any girl on here. And if you're half as rational as you believe yourself to be, you'd understand the propriety behind me requesting you upload your picture. And if you ever sucked your mom's breast to adequately develop your brain, you'd have learnt not to make unguarded statement that has the propensity to degenerate into e-war. Now sod off. Scrounger!

smh....u still get mind to reply bk..them force u to bring d mata cme here? when u knw say u no go fit stand insults then y u no finish d mata? sugarcane kor bitterkola ni.
Re: I Finally Met With This Nairalander. by suave558(m): 2:42am On Apr 19, 2017
D*ck appointment, coming up cool
Re: I Finally Met With This Nairalander. by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:36pm On Apr 19, 2017
MEGGATRON:

This is the internet we act on information received, for yours to look genuine we need concrete evidence (photos). that's how things work online.

You guys should stop generalizing, that's how things work on Nairaland not the Internet, they are information which are just facts and all with little or no need for pictures, readingthrough 80% of the comments here, it's obvious some of you live on nairaland (no offence) for you all to assume just one site means the whole Internet, you guys should free the bro and shugacane.. Niaralanders and drama undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Met With This Nairalander. by MEGGATRON(m): 10:51pm On Apr 19, 2017
3rdlegxxx:

You guys should stop generalizing, that's how things work on Nairaland not the Internet, they are information which are just facts and all with little or no need for pictures, readingthrough 80% of the comments here, it's obvious some of you live on nairaland (no offence) for you all to assume just one site means the whole Internet, you guys should free the bro and shugacane.. Niaralanders and drama undecided

kindly point out the generalization, are you a minor? of course they are exceptions, but for his Kind of story we need visual evidence.

how difficult is that to comprehend from the post you quoted?
Re: I Finally Met With This Nairalander. by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:59pm On Apr 19, 2017
MEGGATRON:

kindly point out the generalization, are you a minor? of course they are exceptions, but for his Kind of story we need visual evidence.

how difficult is that to comprehend from the post you quoted?

I ain't the type to exchange comments over NL drama filled threads, the OP said they met, the babe confirmed, they could both be lying but that just paints them as immature, what's with the demand for pics, so you can all troll right and criticize him and her and the drinks or lack of drinks on their table or how dirty or clean they look, we both know why most of you are slamming him over pics, we'll guess he learnt his lesson, don't bring everything online @ least not on Nairaland, knowing the kind of minds that litter here, most can't reply a comment reasonable without adding insult or curses to their comments (calling me a minor, lol)
Re: I Finally Met With This Nairalander. by MEGGATRON(m): 11:19pm On Apr 19, 2017
3rdlegxxx:

I ain't the type to exchange comments over NL drama filled threads, the OP said they met, the babe confirmed, they could both be lying but that just paints them as immature, what's with the demand for pics, so you can all troll right and criticize him and her and the drinks or lack of drinks on their table or how dirty or clean they look, we both know why most of you are slamming him over pics, we'll guess he learnt his lesson, don't bring everything online @ least not on Nairaland, knowing the kind of minds that litter here, most can't reply a comment reasonable without adding insult or curses to their comments (calling me a minor, lol)
you are pained someone must have really hit your nerve.

first I didn't call you a minor, I asked. its either you have comprehension problem or your hatred for people here has clouded your insight.

secondly, all what you pointed out are speculations. moreover I didn't know the babe confirmed, it must have came after my motion.

and thirdly I careless what's going in here,I log in I read, brainstorm and post, next i'm out!
Re: I Finally Met With This Nairalander. by bitchcrafts: 4:15pm On May 20, 2017
ErnieSmallzz:
bitchcrafts ?
hello

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Snake We Caught With Wire In Our Farm. / I Broke Her Heart But I Love Her..(story) / Please Advice Me Am I Taking The Right Marriage Decision???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.