Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,232 members, 7,842,648 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

How Do U Dicipline Ur Woman? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do U Dicipline Ur Woman? (10666 Views)

Guys, When Ur Woman Ask For Money Give Her This. Pic / U Must Dicipline Ur Woman To Get Fear And Respect / 9 Way To Enjoy Ur Woman Breast (nauthy Weekend 18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do U Dicipline Ur Woman? by jakeboss(m): 11:10am On Apr 20, 2017
amarabae I challenge u neva cook for ur husband for 7 days neva be wit him for room in 7 days and tell us wat he did to u if he wont beat u
Re: How Do U Dicipline Ur Woman? by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 20, 2017
jakeboss:
carry ur smelling toto get out frm here

Are you sure it's not coming from your rotten mouth cheesy

With the rubbish you are spewing I wouldn't be surprised, you know?
Re: How Do U Dicipline Ur Woman? by Amarabae(f): 11:13am On Apr 20, 2017
jakeboss:
amarabae I challenge u neva cook for ur husband for 7 days neva be wit him for room in 7 days and tell us wat he did to u if he wont beat u
you didnt answer that my question yesterday. Remember?
Re: How Do U Dicipline Ur Woman? by jakeboss(m): 11:16am On Apr 20, 2017
lovelygurl:

Are you sure it's not coming from your rotten mouth cheesy

With the rubbish you are spewing I wouldn't be surprised, you know?
I know u nid a guy go put cocumber inside dat bottomless pit between ur leg fucck off
Re: How Do U Dicipline Ur Woman? by jakeboss(m): 11:19am On Apr 20, 2017
Amarabae:
you didnt answer that my question yesterday. Remember?
I hate politics rooms cos most show hate is show u hate yoruba too and dats sad. a room dat ibo and yoruba Kip cursing thieself.pls forget dat and do wat I ask here
Re: How Do U Dicipline Ur Woman? by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 20, 2017
jakeboss:
I know u nid a guy go put cocumber inside dat bottomless pit between ur leg fucck off

Oh my grin

Someone really has to discipline you

No wonder you were whining about her not giving you sex

That's all you can think of grin
Re: How Do U Dicipline Ur Woman? by jakeboss(m): 11:26am On Apr 20, 2017
lovelygurl:

Oh my grin

Someone really has to discipline you

No wonder you were whining about her not giving you sex

That's all you can think of grin
I will beva reply u again go in peace
Re: How Do U Dicipline Ur Woman? by Amarabae(f): 11:36am On Apr 20, 2017
jakeboss:
I hate politics rooms cos most show hate is show u hate yoruba too and dats sad. a room dat ibo and yoruba Kip cursing thieself.pls forget dat and do wat I ask here
an accusation without tangible evidence is an image stainer and a blackmail.
Desist from it. Now answer that my question.
Re: How Do U Dicipline Ur Woman? by jakeboss(m): 1:32pm On Apr 20, 2017
Amarabae:
an accusation without tangible evidence is an image stainer and a blackmail.
Desist from it. Now answer that my question.
pls dear i dont want to talk about politics
Re: How Do U Dicipline Ur Woman? by Incrizz(f): 1:33pm On Apr 20, 2017
jakeboss:
no am not why did u ask dat

Hmm.
K..
How was childhood like for you if you don't mind?

I ask because I'm just curious about you.
Re: How Do U Dicipline Ur Woman? by kushme: 1:35pm On Apr 20, 2017
lovelygurl:

Oh please just shut the fvck up you slowpoke!

Sometimes it’s better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you’re stupid than open it and remove all doubt.
Everyone’s entitled to act stupid once in a while, but you really abuse that privilege.

It’s kind of hilarious watching you try to fit your entire vocabulary into one sentence: "gash"
I wonder if you are always such an idiot, or do you just show off when I’m around? I mean how else will you describe the appearance of someone you have never met before *yawns*

And nope I don't speak every language, I learnt some in school and I mix with people of different nationalities a lot. You should try doing that too, you know making friends...
But then wait, it's only God, Jesus and your parents who might love you, because everyone else definitely thinks in fact KNOWS you’re an idiot.

Anybody who's not an idiot will ALWAYS seems perfect to 1 that is. Anyway stupidity is not a crime, so feel free to go.

cheesy shocked just imagine..see angry and confused speech. oh no.. Gash gonna gash, the thing don pain her wink

Keep deceiving yourself young and dumb thing, go on, mix and make yourself friends/disciples of all nations.

From the depth of my heart, i am so sorry to remind you of your Fate as the old, lonely, nonentity, bitter cat lady..

At that time, none of your friends/ disciples of all nations would be there for your excitement. This is prophetic cheesy

These days, most ladies are having a hard time putting on an act of being pleasurable to be around. Just have a good time and be nice na wahala...
Re: How Do U Dicipline Ur Woman? by jakeboss(m): 1:41pm On Apr 20, 2017
Incrizz:

Hmm.
K..
How was childhood like for you if you don't mind?

I ask because I'm just curious about you.
I like dat we can get to be friend I like ir matured talk childhood is sweet to me I wish I remain young foreva
Re: How Do U Dicipline Ur Woman? by NemzySeries(m): 5:42pm On Apr 20, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

Nemzy I no understand this language you dey try type here ooo.
You fit use pidgin.
insult me as i no go sch...... u kw dat d error dere is "have" oooo but to insult me dey hungry u..... kontinu
Re: How Do U Dicipline Ur Woman? by Chumzypinky(f): 7:59pm On Apr 20, 2017
jakeboss:
I put a blog dat d best marriage is one were they lived as family witout a fight and I said women are like a babies and u have to treat dem so. is a fact dat if u neva show dat ur a man no woman will ever respect u sometimes u nid to treat them with force. I believed dat to get ur respect some woman get a beating beforr dey start behaving. some curse me dat day, and I felt bad but I learnt is bad to beat ir wife or girl. but my question is how do u make ur woman obey or respect u let take and example ur wife keep disobeying u u give her money to cook a food u wished to eat wen u back from work but she cooj another, or she didnt she now make useless indomie. again u want to sex her, she refuse for like 7 days she didnt let u touch her. and u are a fateful person dat doesnt like to cheat how will u handle dat kind of woman dat after family meeting she didnt change. how can u dicipline her ayamconfidence myfantasies
for dose who are married I wish to hear wat u think
amarabae bibijay123 sleekyshuga chumzypinky aderola15
vizkiz genea ginaz sinaj adewumiopeyemi shinarlaura laveda princeakins lefulefu zicoraads tonyebarcanista sarrki berlyn iamairforceone dangotesmummy skarlett hibiscus76 jacksparrow127 frankraj ifakiland maxi112 mikkylopez missgdope alesandese subtlemee bumbae1 kingcheezypuff incrizz lsofdk ikombe rosieluv dacblogger cococandy joy1706 nne5 fluxbush
even without being told i know its Jakandeola typing

1 Like

Re: How Do U Dicipline Ur Woman? by myfantasies(f): 8:05pm On Apr 20, 2017
Chumzypinky:

Only dis ur English go make ur gf/wife dey disobey u

POTENTIAL WIFE BEATER
Re: How Do U Dicipline Ur Woman? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 20, 2017
NemzySeries:

insult me as i no go sch...... u kw dat d error dere is "have" oooo but to insult me dey hungry u..... kontinu
I am not insulting you.
You know you are my BAe.
I didn't know the error.
kiss kiss
Re: How Do U Dicipline Ur Woman? by Katyusha(m): 10:33pm On Apr 20, 2017
smardray:
I dont discipline her..i only discipline her whenever she writes discipline as dicipline
LETHAL.
Re: How Do U Dicipline Ur Woman? by jakeboss(m): 4:30pm On Apr 21, 2017
Chumzypinky:

hahahahaha mama I miss u a lot am on ban happy easther. I hope ur fine how do u tink a man shd handle a sturbborn wife
Re: How Do U Dicipline Ur Woman? by jakeboss(m): 4:31pm On Apr 21, 2017
myfantasies:

POTENTIAL WIFE BEATER
grow up
Re: How Do U Dicipline Ur Woman? by myfantasies(f): 5:04pm On Apr 21, 2017
jakeboss:
grow up

I can see how u have grown
Re: How Do U Dicipline Ur Woman? by LePrezident(m): 5:23pm On Apr 21, 2017
jakeboss:
I like dat we can get to be friend I like ir matured talk childhood is sweet to me I wish I remain young foreva

Indeed.
Re: How Do U Dicipline Ur Woman? by LePrezident(m): 5:27pm On Apr 21, 2017
jakeboss:
hahahahaha mama I miss u a lot am on ban happy easther. I hope ur fine how do u tink a man shd handle a sturbborn wife

Hw3 nea p)mp) kyer3 w) am)tuam

Re: How Do U Dicipline Ur Woman? by jakandeola(m): 11:08pm On Apr 25, 2017
myfantasies:

POTENTIAL WIFE BEATER
dont let me get mad at u
Re: How Do U Dicipline Ur Woman? by loshybab(m): 11:44pm On Apr 25, 2017
NemzySeries:
bin physically abusive on women way outta ma league but i bliv a woman can b disciplined by several means......Luv her as much as u can & wen ure crious shd kw ure criously crious and u mean every wat ure saying. Dis discipline cums frm d very beginning of a union or relationship.personally av decided dat b4 i get married or settle dwn im gonna av a 1 on 1 talk wit ma lady on certain sensitive issue which includes..
__1.On no acct u shd verbally insult me as ur man and same applies to me.
__2.On no acct u shd our matrimonial bed to sleep elsewhere either in another room or sitting as a result of a beef or misunderstanding, at worst face d wall provided wre on same bed and same applies to me except for church vigils or journies.
__3.On no acct u shd refuse to cook for me as u man weda u feel like or not or weda ure angry or not and same applies to me, on no acct wud i refuse to eat her food.
__4. There must b respect amongst each orda.
__5.Most importantly couples must av fear of God in deir heart.
........i bliv wit such factors on grown sanity btw and amongst couples can b properly managed and incased of disagreement it can b easily handled b4 itz escalates to a violent proportion
I honestly appreciate this contribution of yours but we're all humans and so can with any situation. what would you do if she violates any of those rules either due to being curious of what the outcome might be or just feels like going nut-headed even if its for once. it happens you know.
Re: How Do U Dicipline Ur Woman? by myfantasies(f): 7:02am On Apr 26, 2017
jakandeola:
dont let me get mad at u

Nd wat will u do

Beat me d way u beat ur girlfriends

Abeg shift angry
Re: How Do U Dicipline Ur Woman? by jakandeola(m): 8:46am On Apr 26, 2017
myfantasies:

Nd wat will u do

Beat me d way u beat ur girlfriends

Abeg shift angry
lols why u dey wahala me
Re: How Do U Dicipline Ur Woman? by NemzySeries(m): 12:46am On Apr 27, 2017
loshybab:

I honestly appreciate this contribution of yours but we're all humans and so can with any situation. what would you do if she violates any of those rules either due to being curious of what the outcome might be or just feels like going nut-headed even if its for once. it happens you know.
nice question...... d truth is dat derz no 100% perfect relationship & therefore we can't get dat super perfect couple witout flaws but in a situation were a partner brk one of d rules uve both set for each orda u cud as well address it or turn a blind eye since u say once but wen it eventually bkos like a devotional habit den u alert ur partner.... for exam if my wife refuse to prepare dinner for me bkos she's sick, heavily tired, or sum crious reason dat wud b understood but telling me dat u went to gossip elsewhere & 4got u av a hubby aint cool..... but honestly if dis areas are well managed by both couples in marriage itz rare dey fall into misunderstanding....... but in a situation were a partner deliberately try to test d patience of d orda by defaulting on itz not cool & as a man derz a means of correcting ur wife but wat i must tell u ma fwend is dat 1 must include hiz or her partner in prayers bkos environment & family backgoumd of pple actually affect deir mindset in dei relationship wit orda pple and d public....
Re: How Do U Dicipline Ur Woman? by loshybab(m): 10:19pm On Apr 27, 2017
NemzySeries:

nice question...... d truth is dat derz no 100% perfect relationship & therefore we can't get dat super perfect couple witout flaws but in a situation were a partner brk one of d rules uve both set for each orda u cud as well address it or turn a blind eye since u say once but wen it eventually bkos like a devotional habit den u alert ur partner.... for exam if my wife refuse to prepare dinner for me bkos she's sick, heavily tired, or sum crious reason dat wud b understood but telling me dat u went to gossip elsewhere & 4got u av a hubby aint cool..... but honestly if dis areas are well managed by both couples in marriage itz rare dey fall into misunderstanding....... but in a situation were a partner deliberately try to test d patience of d orda by defaulting on itz not cool & as a man derz a means of correcting ur wife but wat i must tell u ma fwend is dat 1 must include hiz or her partner in prayers bkos environment & family backgoumd of pple actually affect deir mindset in dei relationship wit orda pple and d public....
this your opinion is spot on.Couldn't be more apt. my emphasis is however on the prayer aspect,it's very paramount.
Re: How Do U Dicipline Ur Woman? by NemzySeries(m): 12:26am On Apr 28, 2017
loshybab:

this your opinion is spot on.Couldn't be more apt. my emphasis is however on the prayer aspect,it's very paramount.
sorry i might not give u d kind of ansa u desire but dunt 4get dat im still single wit no gf talkmore of fiancee but i tink d ultimate is prayer & dunt 4get dat Communication is Key..... success to u and ur family
Re: How Do U Dicipline Ur Woman? by loshybab(m): 10:15am On Apr 28, 2017
NemzySeries:

sorry i might not give u d kind of ansa u desire but dunt 4get dat im still single wit no gf talkmore of fiancee but i tink d ultimate is prayer & dunt 4get dat Communication is Key..... success to u and ur family
lol....we're on the same singlehood page bro.It is therefore necessary to equip ourselves with the required knowledge before marriage

#GracefulBachelorscheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do U Dicipline Ur Woman? by jakandeola(m): 6:24pm On Jun 13, 2017
dangotesmummy I put dis blog
Re: How Do U Dicipline Ur Woman? by dangotesmummy: 8:26am On Jun 14, 2017
jakandeola:
dangotesmummy I put dis blog
wife beater undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dangerous Mistakes You Should Never Make During Intercourse [photos] / After Sex I Caught My Gf Packing My Cum & Pushing It Inside Her V– Man Cries Out / Help; She Wants Me To Deflower Her Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.