Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,153 members, 7,842,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

How Do U Dicipline Ur Woman? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do U Dicipline Ur Woman? (10664 Views)

Guys, When Ur Woman Ask For Money Give Her This. Pic / U Must Dicipline Ur Woman To Get Fear And Respect / 9 Way To Enjoy Ur Woman Breast (nauthy Weekend 18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do U Dicipline Ur Woman? by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 19, 2017
NemzySeries:

hahahahahahahahahahaha.... see dis babe ooo, wat donu take me for?
Unserious pelzon.
undecided
Re: How Do U Dicipline Ur Woman? by NemzySeries(m): 2:11pm On Apr 19, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

Unserious pelzon.
undecided
hehehehehe.....u av issues but d truth is dat i dunt a crious time of ma life, everytime is dsame
Re: How Do U Dicipline Ur Woman? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 19, 2017
NemzySeries:

hehehehehe.....u av issues but d truth is dat i dunt a crious time of ma life, everytime is dsame

Nemzy I no understand this language you dey try type here ooo.
You fit use pidgin.
Re: How Do U Dicipline Ur Woman? by BaEnki(m): 5:32pm On Apr 19, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

Nemzy I no understand this language you dey try type here ooo.
You fit use pidgin.

Hi Alero, just wanna wish you a belated happy birthday, as you're taking new steps into your new age, I wish you all that your heart desires, I wish you perfect and sound health, capped with abundant love and wealth. I'm Sorry its coming late.

I'm your unknown friend and birthday mate, BaEnki.

1 Like

Re: How Do U Dicipline Ur Woman? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 19, 2017
U r always looking for how to treat women as inferiors, now it's discpline.. I hope u r disciplined ursef. I fear for ur wife sha
Re: How Do U Dicipline Ur Woman? by jakeboss(m): 6:25pm On Apr 19, 2017
yellowb:
U r always looking for how to treat women as inferiors, now it's discpline.. I hope u r disciplined ursef. I fear for ur wife sha
I av a hrt of gold I treat my woman like a queen
Re: How Do U Dicipline Ur Woman? by kushme: 6:28pm On Apr 19, 2017
lovelygurl:

We can't even be friends. Looooool I don't roll with cowards and men from the 15th century hehehe

I think say na only me for like slap/beat/fight you.. for the sake of Gender equality don't complain. You gash..
Re: How Do U Dicipline Ur Woman? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 19, 2017
BaEnki:

Hi Alero, just wanna wish you a belated happy birthday, as you're taking new steps into your new age, I wish you all that your heart desires, I wish you perfect and sound health, capped with abundant love and wealth. I'm Sorry its coming late.

I'm your unknown friend and birthday mate, BaEnki.

Awww.
Thanks dear.
You too.
Re: How Do U Dicipline Ur Woman? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 19, 2017
kushme:

I think say na only me for like slap/beat/fight you.. for the sake of Gender equality don't complain. You gash..

They way you are seeking for attention is hilarious grin

I have given you enough of it. You are just pathetic and too stupid to know

Auf NIMMER wiedersehen grin
Re: How Do U Dicipline Ur Woman? by jakeboss(m): 8:27pm On Apr 19, 2017
lovelygurl:

last warny stay off my blog
Re: How Do U Dicipline Ur Woman? by kushme: 8:30pm On Apr 19, 2017
lovelygurl:

Trust me.. I am not the attention type . Bitter and ugly pussy like yourself do more of that here on nairaland...

Rubbish small girl disrespecting people anyhow.. you need slaps to reset common sense in your stupid head.

You gash, I speak Spanish, too. Thank you. cheesy
Re: How Do U Dicipline Ur Woman? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 19, 2017
jakeboss:
last warny stay off my blog

Don't you know what a blog is grin

This is not a blog lmfao grin
Re: How Do U Dicipline Ur Woman? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 19, 2017
kushme:

Trust me.. I am not the attention type . Bitter and ugly pussy like yourself do more of that here on nairaland...

Rubbish small girl disrespecting people anyhow.. you need slaps to reset common sense in your stupid head.

You gash, I speak Spanish, too. Thank you. cheesy

Buhahaha it's not Spanish it's German. Wtf grin

He learned a new vocabulary and wants to flaunt it "gash"

Hehehehe grin
Re: How Do U Dicipline Ur Woman? by kushme: 8:51pm On Apr 19, 2017
lovelygurl:

Buhahaha it's not Spanish it's German. Wtf grin

He learned a new vocabulary and wants to flaunt it "gash"

Hehehehe grin

cheesy grin.. can you see how dumb you're? I speak Spanish, so i know that sh*t ain't spanish I just played you .. You are just too forward... I know you like it. kiss. you rude little gash..
Re: How Do U Dicipline Ur Woman? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 19, 2017
kushme:

cheesy grin.. can you see how dumb you're? I speak Spanish, so i know that shit ain't spanish I just played you .. You are just too forward... I know you like it. kiss. you rude little gash..

Nice let's speak Spanish. Two of my friends speak Spanish and they taught me some words

Hola

Por que eres tan estúpido? grin
Re: How Do U Dicipline Ur Woman? by kushme: 9:01pm On Apr 19, 2017
por que eres tan estupidopost=55724509]

Nice let's speak Spanish. Two of my friends speak Spanish and they taught me some words

Hola

[/quote]

smiley You gash... You are the stupid one here..
Tu cangrejo..
Re: How Do U Dicipline Ur Woman? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 19, 2017
kushme:
por que eres tan estupidopost=55724509]

Hola

shocked. You gash... You are the stupid one here.. cangrejo..

imbécile! I can really see how well you speak Spanish. Can't even reply in Spanish

Lmfao

Besides imbècile is French

Maybe you should go and Google what that means Olodo

I keep telling you our likes don't roll with your likes ASINUS (and that's Latin)

Verrückter Mongo grin grin

Even too foolish to quote properly grin

Attention seeking UNGEBILDETE grin
Re: How Do U Dicipline Ur Woman? by Frolic: 9:11pm On Apr 19, 2017
lovelygurl:

imbécile! I can really see how well you speak Spanish. Can't even reply in Spanish

Lmfao

I keep telling you our likes don't roll with your likes ASINUS (and that's Latin)

you guys should take your matter to da oza room pls... is it a crime to have u on my following
Re: How Do U Dicipline Ur Woman? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 19, 2017
Frolic:
you guys should take your matter to da oza room pls... is it a crime to have u on my following

Oh loool sry but the guy is always stalking me grin

Still pained AFTER MONTHS grin

Going to stop now. It's getting boring
Re: How Do U Dicipline Ur Woman? by Missmossy(f): 9:37pm On Apr 19, 2017
The person who opened this topic though undecided Serial wife beater!! yet you brag at it. Something is wrong somewhere, even what you type is so damn amusing. I wonder the kind of ladies you have been with.
Re: How Do U Dicipline Ur Woman? by kushme: 10:55pm On Apr 19, 2017
lovelygurl:

Lmfao

Even too foolish to quote properly grin

Attention seeking UNGEBILDETE grin

Miss 'PERFECT' little gash who can quote very well, why don't you take your proper quote to the bank? You wear lipstick, fake nails, eye shadow, cheek coloring, hair treatment. etc. to cover up imperfections. cheesy And you want me to take you as a serious person? That ugliness inside of you comes with many bitterness.

You don't mean anything to me. shey simple and common sense people don finish for this planet?

Keep rolling with yourself gash. A complex and bitter Human being.. A typical example up there(forming i sabi speak every language, German, Latin, Spanish, Mandarin,French). I suggest you learn more languages so that you can teach your cats in the future(Old and lonely cat Lady).. tongue cos my heart goes out to that man who is willing to call this gash a wife. cry

A confused stinky gash.. change your rebellious ways or you'll successfully land a spacecraft on the sun one day.
Re: How Do U Dicipline Ur Woman? by jakeboss(m): 2:33am On Apr 20, 2017
Missmossy:
The person who opened this topic though undecided Serial wife beater!! yet you brag at it. Something is wrong somewhere, even what you type is so damn amusing. I wonder the kind of ladies you have been with.
dont let me get mad at u
Re: How Do U Dicipline Ur Woman? by Nobody: 6:51am On Apr 20, 2017
kushme:

Miss 'PERFECT' little gash who can quote very well, why don't you take your proper quote to the bank? You wear lipstick, fake nails, eye shadow, cheek coloring, hair treatment. etc. to cover up imperfections. cheesy And you want me to take you as a serious person? That ugliness inside of you comes with many bitterness.

You don't mean anything to me. shey simple and common sense people don finish for this planet?

Keep rolling with yourself gash. A complex and bitter Human being.. A typical example up there(forming i sabi speak every language, German, Latin, Spanish, Mandarin,French). I suggest you learn more languages so that you can teach your cats in the future(Old and lonely cat Lady).. tongue cos my heart goes out to that man who is willing to call this gash a wife. cry

A confused stinky gash.. change your rebellious ways or you'll successfully land a spacecraft on the sun one day.

Oh please just shut the fvck up you slowpoke!

Sometimes it’s better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you’re stupid than open it and remove all doubt.
Everyone’s entitled to act stupid once in a while, but you really abuse that privilege.

It’s kind of hilarious watching you try to fit your entire vocabulary into one sentence: "gash"
I wonder if you are always such an idiot, or do you just show off when I’m around? I mean how else will you describe the appearance of someone you have never met before *yawns*

And nope I don't speak every language, I learnt some in school and I mix with people of different nationalities a lot. You should try doing that too, you know making friends...
But then wait, it's only God, Jesus and your parents who might love you, because everyone else definitely thinks in fact KNOWS you’re an idiot.

Anybody who's not an idiot will ALWAYS seems perfect to 1 that is. Anyway stupidity is not a crime, so feel free to go.
Re: How Do U Dicipline Ur Woman? by jakeboss(m): 10:24am On Apr 20, 2017
Missmossy:
u act as a baby expect to be beat
Re: How Do U Dicipline Ur Woman? by jakeboss(m): 10:25am On Apr 20, 2017
lovelygurl:

Don't you know what a blog is grin

This is not a blog lmfao grin
if I decend on u u will regret ur life
Re: How Do U Dicipline Ur Woman? by Incrizz(f): 10:39am On Apr 20, 2017
Op, are you the only son for your parents?
Re: How Do U Dicipline Ur Woman? by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 20, 2017
jakeboss:
if I decend on u u will regret ur life

Of course grin

Maybe you and kushme should create a club

I have some ideas on what to name it

1) The stupid guys crew grin

2) We hate lovelygurl gang grin

3) Team coward grin etc

What do you think? grin
Re: How Do U Dicipline Ur Woman? by jakeboss(m): 10:49am On Apr 20, 2017
lovelygurl:

Of course grin

Maybe you and kushme should create a club

I have some ideas on what to name it

1) The stupid guys crew grin

2) We hate lovelygurl gang grin

3) Team coward grin etc

What do you think? grin

thurnda fire u is ur genaration dat is a coward
Re: How Do U Dicipline Ur Woman? by jakeboss(m): 10:50am On Apr 20, 2017
Incrizz:
Op, are you the only son for your parents?
no am not why did u ask dat
Re: How Do U Dicipline Ur Woman? by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 20, 2017
Don't ever take sh1t no matter how little,tame her from d beginning and avoid crying for help later..don't hit her try not to even though some ladies be begging for it..if she won't cook,eat out if she won't give u kpomor get it elsewhere cos she probably is n be ready to replace her before she does it to u first... All said and done if u r fvcking her right all d time and feeding her emotions sometimes n get her some security (money) by involving her in some money making project blv me she will be loyal,obedient n faithful.. I don't know abt married ppl sha cos am not yet in d league.
Re: How Do U Dicipline Ur Woman? by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 20, 2017
jakeboss:
thurnda fire u is ur genaration dat is a coward

But it's only cowards who will not go and 'discipline' men who will beat them into coma but rather (like the cowards they are ) go for someone who will make them feel like a champion grin
Re: How Do U Dicipline Ur Woman? by jakeboss(m): 11:06am On Apr 20, 2017
lovelygurl:

But it's only cowards who will not go and 'discipline' men who will beat them into coma but rather (like the cowards they are ) go for someone who will make them feel like a champion grin
carry ur smelling toto get out frm here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gals / South African Plus Size Women Pose Completely Unclad In Trending Photoshoot / Characteristics Of Nigerian Guys According To Their State Of Origin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.