Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Has A Lady Visited You Before And Refused To Leave Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has A Lady Visited You Before And Refused To Leave Again (5243 Views)

Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? / Your Parent First Reaction When Your Partner First Visited You At Home / Married Owerri Lady Visited Me In PH Yesterday.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has A Lady Visited You Before And Refused To Leave Again by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 12, 2021
Some ladies are not sensitive to know when to leave a guy's house.. some will come and probably begin to stay without permission. Anyway, if you slept with her, you also caused it...

1 Like

Re: Has A Lady Visited You Before And Refused To Leave Again by walyx(m): 8:35pm On Jul 12, 2021
Victoria comes to mind. Her place to my place is just #100. Not major road sef. The night she came,i lied to my dad that she is a former classmate who came to see her aunt but unfortunately,she didn't meet her. So she decided to sleep over at my place till next morning. O boy! Na so he start o,vic no wan go home.The next morning vic was in my area making hair till i came back from work in d afternoon.My dad asked why she is still around we lied again. The second day vic still find excuse.Omo me sef don dey feel uneasy. I had to smuggle her in at night to sleep,na midnight my dad tear for her o say werin happen that he no wan c her in his house again. Na he cm wake her at 6:30am to go take her bath and prepare to leave his house.
Me just dey nothing to say. Cant forget d incident.
Twas later i discovered that she was pregnant and want to hook it on me. I thank God i didn't Bleep her. After the incident, Victoria carry me go one guest house for Iyana Iyesi just for me to Bleep her. Dunno but i just no get erection. In d morning, she told me to wait that she wan go collect moni from sm1. She lock me up that i couldn't write my agric exam that year. She came back in d afternoon to pay. She is married with 3 kids now.

22 Likes

Re: Has A Lady Visited You Before And Refused To Leave Again by Kalapizim(m): 8:40pm On Jul 12, 2021
One came during lockdown, like play like play she stay two weeks .

Las las I packed my bags and smuggled myself to Abuja from Lagos to stay with my parents and escape her after all we were working from home.

The knacking no be here.

13 Likes

Re: Has A Lady Visited You Before And Refused To Leave Again by udede(m): 2:10am On Jul 13, 2021
If i begin the story of how ngozika stayed for 6months with me before i chase am comot you go taya

6 Likes

Re: Has A Lady Visited You Before And Refused To Leave Again by Michelle55: 6:30am On Jul 13, 2021
Keep the story coming cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Has A Lady Visited You Before And Refused To Leave Again by paulolee(m): 7:27am On Jul 13, 2021
sure na..especially for uni settings when u get soft crib, constant foodstuffs n small gen for outside with PC full of movies..
omor babes jus de visit n start staying for weeks n even months....na me go run leave crib go stay with my gees till she move out..

6 Likes

Re: Has A Lady Visited You Before And Refused To Leave Again by falcon01: 8:23am On Jul 13, 2021
Of course, back in University I invited a girl to my apartment she came we had awesome sex time to leave she said it was too late let her crash till tomorrow, I said fine it's just a day. That was my first mistake. Yeah I spent lotta money on my apartment everything available fridge piled up with different kinds of drinks and what so, store everything, well furnished yeah I was on top of my game. Toh like play like play this girl spent 2 weeks oo I had to lie that I'm travelling and it was very hard sef to come up with that Travelling stuff she left I stayed with my guy for 3 days then came back. She kept calling and even sometimes come to the house but I never open grin grin that's how I got rid of her

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has A Lady Visited You Before And Refused To Leave Again by Rilley(m): 8:36am On Jul 13, 2021
Yes! there was one girl I dated few years ago, when I finally took this girl to my lavishly furnished 3 bedroom apartment this girl brought her luggage the next day and complained to me that her auntie that she's staying with is treating her badly and so.

I decided to let her stay for a while, that was when I knew that this girl is a glutton, she eats and eats, I usually stock up my fridge and kitchen with foodstuffs,

infact I don't let my foodstuffs finish before buying more, this girl will eat from morning to night because she has seen alot of foods she haven't eaten in her life. and most times she watch all those annoying zeeworld and telenovelas drama.

I got so fed up with her that I started looking for ways to break up with her and I succeeded, I was so relieved when she got out of my life.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has A Lady Visited You Before And Refused To Leave Again by Brimstone77: 8:40am On Jul 13, 2021
Lies flying up and down.. kiss kiss undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: Has A Lady Visited You Before And Refused To Leave Again by lazkizz(m): 8:41am On Jul 13, 2021
Anastasia almost killed me with sex, she even taught me how to Drink alcohol and always like us Bathing with her Best friend rita angry

6 Likes

Re: Has A Lady Visited You Before And Refused To Leave Again by BigDawsNet: 8:47am On Jul 13, 2021
Not really but most girls wants to stay after visiting day1...

When she land I already have the timer on

"this chick must leave in the next48hours max"

When the alarms rings... I will tell her it's time to leave ..if she wanna react sluggish...I will park my stuffs and take a short trip

"I will wait for you when you come back" she said!

No way ma'am... I can't leave my property at you care. Pls get dressed

9 Likes

Re: Has A Lady Visited You Before And Refused To Leave Again by WTFng: 9:03am On Jul 13, 2021
BigDawsNet:
Not really but most girls wants to stay after visiting day1...

When she land I already have the timer on

"this chick must leave in the next48hours max"

When the alarms rings... I will tell her it's time to leave ..if she wanna react sluggish...I will park my stuffs and take a short trip

"I will wait for you when you come back" she said!

No way ma'am... I can't leave my property at you care. Pls get dressed
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Has A Lady Visited You Before And Refused To Leave Again by Candidlady: 9:09am On Jul 13, 2021
Truth is

If your apartment is comfy

Even make friends would love to stay..

For me it has to do with the host... I really don't care about how your apartment looks just be a hospitable host I can spend eternity with you

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Has A Lady Visited You Before And Refused To Leave Again by ImaIma1(f): 9:39am On Jul 13, 2021
Babes are attracted to beautiful things. When they see that your place is comfortable with all the necessary appliances, you will have to chase them out because in their minds, "I die here" cheesy

For me o, I liked my own bed and never felt comfortable sleeping on another that wasn't mine. So, to go my house no dey hard me.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has A Lady Visited You Before And Refused To Leave Again by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 13, 2021
Re: Has A Lady Visited You Before And Refused To Leave Again by TheWolfen(m): 9:53am On Jul 13, 2021
She begin dey follow me drag remote. I no fit watch my favorite natgeo or other channel. Her own nah extraordinary zeeworld.
aunty abeg come dey go your house
I no do again angry

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has A Lady Visited You Before And Refused To Leave Again by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 13, 2021
Re: Has A Lady Visited You Before And Refused To Leave Again by Kondomatic(m): 10:25am On Jul 13, 2021
Lols. No girlfriend of mine has ever spent a night in my house.

It is just not allowed.

1 Like

Re: Has A Lady Visited You Before And Refused To Leave Again by robosky02(m): 10:31am On Jul 13, 2021
Women stubborn women stubborn

No be for when then hear

Send me your account details...

2 Likes

Re: Has A Lady Visited You Before And Refused To Leave Again by Savedday: 12:47pm On Jul 13, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

1 Like

Re: Has A Lady Visited You Before And Refused To Leave Again by Stupidquestions: 12:54pm On Jul 13, 2021
Yes
Re: Has A Lady Visited You Before And Refused To Leave Again by PastorKosi: 1:21pm On Jul 13, 2021
Allowing a lady spend the night in your apartment is very risky. If not for anything, you need to know about her health condition. Some people come in sick and in the middle of the night couple with your asking her for sex which she may forcefully accept, you end up killing her without knowing. We have seen cases of young girls sleeping and never waking up in a guys house and the man knows for sure that he didn't kill her. You better accept Jesus now young man/young woman . Tomorrow may be too late.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has A Lady Visited You Before And Refused To Leave Again by BigDan69: 1:59pm On Jul 13, 2021
Yes o, barilee.. Omo that babe rode all night. Ohoni babes strong for bed o. She no wan leave, when she finally left after 2 days she dropped her bra and se stuffs wearing my clothes, b4 I know she dey bring in clothes small small. Lols na so she take dey my house for over a month, didn't complain sha bcus when I am nack from work, house is tidy, food set, all I need to do was to bath eat, f*ck, gist and sleep.
But I later told her to vamus after every every.

9 Likes

Re: Has A Lady Visited You Before And Refused To Leave Again by rex444(m): 2:08pm On Jul 13, 2021
Hahahaha my course rep that year....go even carry her clique come do sleepover for my crib.... Mad fun Sha....all the truth or dare nights
Re: Has A Lady Visited You Before And Refused To Leave Again by Obakashdee(m): 5:33pm On Jul 13, 2021
rex444:
Hahahaha my course rep that year....go even carry her clique come do sleepover for my crib.... Mad fun Sha....all the truth or dare nights

Una no do grp secs ni
Make una getat grin
Re: Has A Lady Visited You Before And Refused To Leave Again by Davidganna10: 7:30pm On Jul 13, 2021
You guys should keep the lies coming, I am here to entertain them grin
Re: Has A Lady Visited You Before And Refused To Leave Again by poweranger(f): 11:45am On Jul 14, 2021
paulolee:
sure na..especially for uni settings when u get soft crib, constant foodstuffs n small gen for outside with PC full of movies..
omor babes jus de visit n start staying for weeks n even months....na me go run leave crib go stay with my gees till she move out..

ur lies tie gele
Re: Has A Lady Visited You Before And Refused To Leave Again by poweranger(f): 12:08pm On Jul 14, 2021
poweranger:

u be ode

there is absolutely nothing to regret

(1) (2) (Reply)

Here Is What The Perfect Woman Looks Like....(photo) / Official List Of Most Feared Nairalanders / Help- I Just Made A Very Costly Mistake. Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.