Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,024 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

"Why Are You Still Single? Drop Your Reasons" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Why Are You Still Single? Drop Your Reasons" (1695 Views)

I Don’t Know Why Guys Are Scared To Talk To Me, Am Still Single- Lady Cry Out / Don't Ever Watch This If You Are Still Single - Nigerian Movie / Why Are You Still Single ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Why Are You Still Single? Drop Your Reasons" by Maxvasia(m): 11:52am On Apr 19, 2017
Ok, so i saw a post today by Naij.com asking each person to give reasons why they are still single and my comment went thus: "Is it your single?". Please Nairalanders, what would be your reply to this?
cc: QueenSuccubus
SmellingAnus
Re: "Why Are You Still Single? Drop Your Reasons" by GloriaNinja(f): 11:55am On Apr 19, 2017
BECAUSE = ZERO DRAMA AND RELATIONSHIP BULLSHIT.

2 Likes

Re: "Why Are You Still Single? Drop Your Reasons" by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:00pm On Apr 19, 2017
grin

Tho i love to be in a relationship but Im a perfectionist i guess...i have zero tolerance with all the BS & drama wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why Are You Still Single? Drop Your Reasons" by PUSSYHOE(m): 12:02pm On Apr 19, 2017
pussy
Re: "Why Are You Still Single? Drop Your Reasons" by blackylola(m): 12:03pm On Apr 19, 2017
Because I want to have good savings

2 Likes

Re: "Why Are You Still Single? Drop Your Reasons" by Jacobs91(m): 12:08pm On Apr 19, 2017
I can't seem to find the right lady. I've been in and out of very toxic relationships. Being single at the moment made me realise this has been the happiest period of my life in a long while.

2 Likes

Re: "Why Are You Still Single? Drop Your Reasons" by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 19, 2017
I honestly don't know.
But I haven't seen any man that doesn't like boobs or ass and I have none.

1 Like

Re: "Why Are You Still Single? Drop Your Reasons" by skyhighweb(m): 12:17pm On Apr 19, 2017
i bang alot
Re: "Why Are You Still Single? Drop Your Reasons" by Brizzy404: 12:20pm On Apr 19, 2017
angry

1 Like

Re: "Why Are You Still Single? Drop Your Reasons" by Yuneehk(f): 12:23pm On Apr 19, 2017
Because that someone hasn't come. He's yet to get here.

1 Like

Re: "Why Are You Still Single? Drop Your Reasons" by Jacobs91(m): 12:25pm On Apr 19, 2017
Alero3Arubi:
I honestly don't know.
there are millions of men out there who look beyond the physical attributes of a woman. Not all women are gifted with the perfection of physical features..

2 Likes

Re: "Why Are You Still Single? Drop Your Reasons" by ojun50(m): 12:28pm On Apr 19, 2017
No time to waist time, dating only slow me me down for now.
Re: "Why Are You Still Single? Drop Your Reasons" by Maxvasia(m): 12:31pm On Apr 19, 2017
GloriaNinja:
BECAUSE = ZERO DRAMA AND RELATIONSHIP BULLSHIT.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: "Why Are You Still Single? Drop Your Reasons" by Maxvasia(m): 12:32pm On Apr 19, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Tho i love to be in a relationship but Im a perfectionist i guess...i have zero tolerance with all the BS & drama wink

The drama is what scares me the most. I love to enjoy life and always be happy and not catch myself always thinking of y she is doing his or that to me.....freedom

2 Likes

Re: "Why Are You Still Single? Drop Your Reasons" by Maxvasia(m): 12:35pm On Apr 19, 2017
Alero3Arubi:
I honestly don't know.
Its well
Re: "Why Are You Still Single? Drop Your Reasons" by Maxvasia(m): 12:37pm On Apr 19, 2017
ojun50:
No time to waist time, dating only slow me me down for now.
Lol....so true grin
Re: "Why Are You Still Single? Drop Your Reasons" by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:40pm On Apr 19, 2017
Maxvasia:
The drama is what scares me the most. I love to enjoy life and always be happy and not catch myself always thinking of y she is doing his or that to me.....freedom

Exactly...but the drama has no AGE tho... undecided
Re: "Why Are You Still Single? Drop Your Reasons" by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 19, 2017
cos I haven't seen him.

2 Likes

Re: "Why Are You Still Single? Drop Your Reasons" by Maxvasia(m): 12:48pm On Apr 19, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

Exactly...but the drama has no AGE tho... undecided

Yeah. I do not like that feeling that comes with disappointment in a spouse
Re: "Why Are You Still Single? Drop Your Reasons" by nurey(m): 1:13pm On Apr 19, 2017
because Nigeria has adopted the treasury Single Account system, you have to move with times grin

1 Like

Re: "Why Are You Still Single? Drop Your Reasons" by younghartz(m): 1:13pm On Apr 19, 2017
I tend to loose interest after I got thee.....
so I'm done playing with someone's emotions

1 Like

Re: "Why Are You Still Single? Drop Your Reasons" by Maxvasia(m): 1:16pm On Apr 19, 2017
grin grin grin
nurey:
because Nigeria has adopted the treasury Single Account system, you have to move with times grin
Re: "Why Are You Still Single? Drop Your Reasons" by deywarley(m): 1:26pm On Apr 19, 2017
Single because most ladies i like just don't seem to have the same attraction towards me. I am not a fine boy but i am not ugly either so i find it depressing to approach a lady and she won't be interested so i just give up.
Re: "Why Are You Still Single? Drop Your Reasons" by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 19, 2017
1). because I don't do a non-profitable business.
2). I haven't seen a bibliophile like myself.

Singles rock

1 Like

Re: "Why Are You Still Single? Drop Your Reasons" by fernandooleku(m): 1:32pm On Apr 19, 2017
Maxvasia:
Ok, so i saw a post today by Naij.com asking each person to give reasons why they are still single and my comment went thus: "Is it your single?". Please Nairalanders, what would be your reply to this?
cc: QueenSuccubus
SmellingAnus
simply because i don't want my future children to be drinking garri in the morning, afternoon and night. I want the best for them. Gat to save up for the future.... #shikena

1 Like

Re: "Why Are You Still Single? Drop Your Reasons" by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:35pm On Apr 19, 2017
fernandooleku:
simply because i don't want my future children to be drinking garri in the morning, afternoon and night. I want the best for them. Gat to save up for the future.... #shikena

grin grin grin

What is garri?
Re: "Why Are You Still Single? Drop Your Reasons" by fernandooleku(m): 1:38pm On Apr 19, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin grin grin

What is garri?
garri, according to newman dictionary can be defined as those stuffs found inside pawpaw
Re: "Why Are You Still Single? Drop Your Reasons" by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:42pm On Apr 19, 2017
fernandooleku:
garri, according to newman dictionary can be defined as those stuffs found inside pawpaw

Well, i dunno...i never drink garri and pawpaw before undecided

1 Like

Re: "Why Are You Still Single? Drop Your Reasons" by LethargiQue: 1:49pm On Apr 19, 2017
I got tired of wasting my time and money..

1 Like

Re: "Why Are You Still Single? Drop Your Reasons" by jalay(m): 2:10pm On Apr 19, 2017
I am ready to change my status now but Nigerian girls of today are freaking me out.

Money request at first date is the my problem with them

2 Likes

Re: "Why Are You Still Single? Drop Your Reasons" by Maxvasia(m): 2:16pm On Apr 19, 2017
fernandooleku:
U will live long
Re: "Why Are You Still Single? Drop Your Reasons" by mikejegede(m): 2:17pm On Apr 19, 2017
trust issues..i kinda find it hard to trust ladies this days..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Take Advantage Of Girls That Like Them? / vote wisely / #man test:can u attack a lion Just to protect your girlfriend from been eaten

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.