Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,894 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Why Do Guys Take Advantage Of Girls That Like Them? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Take Advantage Of Girls That Like Them? (1701 Views)

So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them / Slim And Sexy Black Women Of Instagram. (Thread For Guys That Like Slim Girls). / Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Guys Take Advantage Of Girls That Like Them? by onila(f): 2:04pm On Aug 24, 2017
by trying to sleep with her or by using her in a bad way

not nice
Re: Why Do Guys Take Advantage Of Girls That Like Them? by brandonobi(m): 2:08pm On Aug 24, 2017
bcus girls take advantage of guys that like them "take me out, i want this phone, i want to go shopping" etc.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Take Advantage Of Girls That Like Them? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 24, 2017
brandonobi:
bcus girls take advantage of guys that like them
"take me out, i want this phone, i want to go shopping" etc.

So you are justifying hurting and manipulating women just because some women hurt and manipulate men? Shouldn't you be against manipulation and deliberate hurting of others irrespective of their gender?
Re: Why Do Guys Take Advantage Of Girls That Like Them? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 24, 2017
onila:

not nice

but you like me and i havent taken advantage of you na sad sad

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Take Advantage Of Girls That Like Them? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 24, 2017
onila:

not nice

why do you have to generalise sad sad
Re: Why Do Guys Take Advantage Of Girls That Like Them? by Oladimejyy(m): 2:33pm On Aug 24, 2017
We were once lover boy but we were betrayedcheesy
Re: Why Do Guys Take Advantage Of Girls That Like Them? by onila(f): 3:45pm On Aug 24, 2017
thepussyhunter:

why do you have to generalise sad sad

ur a bully
Re: Why Do Guys Take Advantage Of Girls That Like Them? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 24, 2017
DouglasH92:

So you are justifying hurting and manipulating women just because some women hurt and manipulate men? Shouldn't you be against manipulation and deliberate hurting of others irrespective of their gender?
People manipulate people, get over it.
Re: Why Do Guys Take Advantage Of Girls That Like Them? by brightalo17: 3:55pm On Aug 24, 2017
onila:

not nice
Then next time try and like the right person .
Re: Why Do Guys Take Advantage Of Girls That Like Them? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 24, 2017
Because you have been meeting the wrong guys ok.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Take Advantage Of Girls That Like Them? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 24, 2017
onila:

ur a bully

who? Me? shocked shocked

you really dont know me then grin grin

mind we getting to know ourselves smiley
Re: Why Do Guys Take Advantage Of Girls That Like Them? by mofeoluwadassah: 4:59pm On Aug 24, 2017
i wonder if there are good guys out there anymore cry
Re: Why Do Guys Take Advantage Of Girls That Like Them? by brandonobi(m): 10:42pm On Aug 24, 2017
DouglasH92:

sarcasm intended, my point is, that question is one sided, when it isnt all about one gender
Re: Why Do Guys Take Advantage Of Girls That Like Them? by sammyswiss360(m): 10:49pm On Aug 24, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
the last one died june last year(my grandfather)..i miss him
Re: Why Do Guys Take Advantage Of Girls That Like Them? by siegfried99(m): 11:07pm On Aug 24, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:

I am a good guy cool

Infact I am the "goodest" cheesy
Re: Why Do Guys Take Advantage Of Girls That Like Them? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 24, 2017
Re: Why Do Guys Take Advantage Of Girls That Like Them? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 24, 2017
Majority of men are like that..

And if u tell a guy wooing u, am in a relationship.
The next question he will ask? Is he treating u well?
If the babe says yes.
He will say OK wish u best of luck

Give him one week, he wil call back and after saying the hi and hello
The next question, how is your bf?
She will reply fine
He won't say anything again
After one week, he call back
Babe! How far?
U wil say am doing great.
He will ask again, how's your bf?
The next time I was so mad! I was like you and my bf? You know am before? angry
Every time asking about him and when I say hes fine, u won't talk again.
He laughs, and replies babe am expecting him to fucvk up.

Thats how guys are. We too dey fucvk up.
Thats why I dey ask.

I just cut the call. angry

And seriously op, the dude is right.

Last last na refurbished olosho dem go marry with million body counts.
Re: Why Do Guys Take Advantage Of Girls That Like Them? by profhezekiah: 12:07am On Aug 25, 2017
onila:

not nice
Enibii ahun Lori ahun heeey. She that is bad get another bad person,equation balance when trollop meet yahoo +, I know of a guy in my church that married d girl that approached him first and he never disflowered for over 3yrs until they got married

(1) (Reply)

If You’ve Ever Been In Love, I Have A Few Questions For You / See How This Girl wishes A Friends Happy Birthday (screenshots) / Could She Actually Achieve Orgasm While Unconscious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.