Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" (49934 Views)

Childish Photos Of Davido You Are Yet To See(photo) / “You Fool, The Wizkid-davido Beef Is Staged,” Cynthia Morgan To A Follower / Fan To Davido: "You Are Not 24 But 29". Davido Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by xynerise: 2:02pm On Apr 19, 2017
badmrkt:
the followers are the real foools here. i wonder how grown asss man will be following a kid on social media and expect not get insulted. you can't go around fire and expect not to sweat...

I will buy you Kilishi tomorrow.
Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by Fourwinds: 2:02pm On Apr 19, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
The fan deserved it
very stupid fan...I don't know what is in this guy dat they are following...I mean wonderful people like d facebook guy is there to learn from....Davido is one last celeb I will follow

1 Like

Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by OfficialSam(m): 2:03pm On Apr 19, 2017
If i tell fans to stop listening to this arrogant and proud kid's music, they will say I'm bad. This is why i respect 2BABA. Humility is an asset that can never be bought.

2 Likes

Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by millionboi(m): 2:04pm On Apr 19, 2017
freshness2020:
Spoilt brat.
Like Peak, its already in you.
Abeg d fan dserv it Jor.......#very annoying

#enemy pretending to b a fan

1 Like

Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by IamAirforce1: 2:04pm On Apr 19, 2017
Quinn22:
Is it by force to comment? Can't he ignore?!
Any reasonable human being would ignore.

Not every hate comment you ignore.

You've been rudely attacked in Romance section and I didn't see you ignore.
Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by naijaboiy: 2:05pm On Apr 19, 2017
Quinn22:
The best thing to do is to ignore smiley
Oh! Well I guess he couldn't take it no more. You know these people get daily tongue lash from trolls and fans alike.

This is just one of those times he chose to reply one of them. I feel it depends on a person's mood. Sometimes he jokes with such things, if you follow him you'd know that.

3 Likes

Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 19, 2017
alignacademy:

What a life celebrities live.

Always anxious to entertain you, and yet some of us are too selfish to even appreciate that.

Before someone tells me you deserve "value" for your money, they also deserve some respect

If you say "I no enjoy that show joor", that's more honest than quickly passing judgment on these poor souls who are looking up to you for applause.

Now I'm not supporting Davido's rather childish remarks, but try and put yourself in his shoes.

He may soon apologize, anyway. That seems to be the trend these days...

Davido was way out of line here , you'll get criticized aplenty if you're on top. Learning how how to handle criticism and rebuke is needed by all those who desire to get to the top.
Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by freshness2020: 2:06pm On Apr 19, 2017
millionboi:
Abeg d fan dserv it Jor.......#very annoying

#enemy pretending to b a fan
lol
Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by LesbianBoy(m): 2:07pm On Apr 19, 2017
robosky02:
pride certainly goes before a fall undecided

That's what HATERS like you have been saying since 2011 davido came out!

This is 2017 and the boy still here grin grin grin grin
Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by BABANGBALI: 2:09pm On Apr 19, 2017
This guy and his brother are just too arrogant for my liking. A well brought up Yoruba man doesn't act this. Shame on him.

Ajepako and Vickyrotex talk to you cousin
Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by Nigeriadondie: 2:09pm On Apr 19, 2017
U neva know if na baby wey get Autism or Down's syndrome. Whom the gods want to destroy they make mad. The arrogant statement of this boy and his brother shows that their sudden but inevitable end is near. Pride is before a crash so says the dependable holy book the bible. He us just a little boy who cant handle fame.
He fail to realize life is short and fame and wealth is like but a wispher that passes away soon even before u realize it
Relax armed robbers and kodnapper wud soon pay una visit. Useless boy wey dey flaunt wealth wey him papa theif when he be finance minister and the one him papa brother theif when he be former Osun state governor
Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by naijaboiy: 2:09pm On Apr 19, 2017
neoapocalypse:

Davido was way out of line here , you'll get criticized aplenty if you're on top. Learning how how to handle criticism and rebuke is needed by all those who desire to get to the top.
Sounds like you're justifying why people criticize unnecessarily and foolishly.

A fan who is sensible will never criticize his favorite celebrity to the point where he'll have to come up in defense in that manner.

You seem to have forgotten that these people are humans FIRST before any other accolade you shower on them. Fans should CRITICIZE and not PULL DOWN the celebrities.

It goes both ways sir.

3 Likes

Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 19, 2017
Any time I read this guy's comment or replies I smh and affirms that there is more to life than just talent
Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 19, 2017
naijaboiy:

Oh! Well I guess he couldn't take it no more. You know these people get daily tongue lash from trolls and fans alike.

This is just one of those times he chose to reply one of them. I feel it depends on a person's mood. Sometimes he jokes with such things, if you follow him you'd know that.

It is typical of Davido , I don't get to see Tuface or Dbanj lashing out at fans
Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by zeezeegal(m): 2:12pm On Apr 19, 2017
Nawa O... Pikin Wey Neva Reach Dis World U Don Dy Compare Future Wit Person.. If Dem Hijack Em Destiny Nw Turn Her To Imbe Now U Go Dy See Witch..
Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 19, 2017
neoapocalypse:

You have a point, although learning to handle criticism is often easier said than done
Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 19, 2017
naijaboiy:

A fan who is sensible will never criticize his favorite celebrity to the point where he'll have to come up in defense in that manner.

You seem to have forgotten that these people are humans FIRST before any other accolade you shower on them. Fans should CRITICIZE and not PULL DOWN the celebrities.

It goes both ways sir.

The fan didn't pull him down , in my opinion , his/her comment was how he/she felt about the show. Davido on the other hand downright insulted the fan.
Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by dman4mdmoon(m): 2:13pm On Apr 19, 2017
Chai, this Davido boy wicked o.
Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by Codes151(m): 2:14pm On Apr 19, 2017
princechurchill:
Finish her:::>>Fatality
after the fatality he still added "she ain't here yet"

Chai!! Imagine say na your gf be dt!!! wink grin
Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 19, 2017
I tink the 'fool' deserves the bashing. Ask the 'fool' what positive thing he has learnt since he started following davido and other celebrities on the social media. The so-called celebrities have every right to you followers anyhow because they did not force you to follow them.
I dont follow any of them because none has any positive thing to bring to the table.
Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by Inspectahdeck(m): 2:15pm On Apr 19, 2017
You will do same if you are in their shoes

Celebrities need this for their fame. Either good or bad news.

EXLOVER:
I just wish one day all this celebrity followers will just get sense and unfollow them, because some of them are too proud, they hate hearing the truth, the don't even communicate with their followers, so the only way to get their attention is by attacking one way or the other
Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by naijaboiy: 2:16pm On Apr 19, 2017
neoapocalypse:

It is typical of Davido , I don't get to see Tuface or Dbanj lashing out at fans
This is where we all make mistake. You expect one celebrity to be like the other forgetting that they are two different people with totally different personality traits.

Please stop the comparison. It's not in 2face's nature to reply to anyone harshly even if he wants to and he's the only celebrity in Nigeria who can do that perfectly.

We all know it's no chill for Naija social media users. They attack everything and everybody and then play the victim card. If I were in his shoes I'd probably react the same way too!

No TRUE FAN of mine will publicly make statements just to degrade me. Not everyone is tolerant of bullshit and we can't fault them for who they are.

And for the record, dbanj is also not left out in this as he has had to reply to some so called fans in the manner they deserve after they stepped the line.

To me it's called putting them in their place! cool

3 Likes

Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by robosky02(m): 2:16pm On Apr 19, 2017
LesbianBoy:

That's what HATERS like you have been saying since 2011 davido came out!

This is 2017 and the boy still here grin grin grin grin

so is unban baby is bettern then you....... abi undecided
Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by Doctorfitz: 2:18pm On Apr 19, 2017
montezz:
Mtchewwwww

Sup stranger grin
Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by sisisioge: 2:18pm On Apr 19, 2017
Yeeeee! Okomi elenu razor
Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by AdeniyiA(m): 2:21pm On Apr 19, 2017
"...not even hear yet" shocked
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by Mediapace: 2:22pm On Apr 19, 2017
naijaboiy:

It goes both ways sir.

Because he said his song is wack doesn't really criticize

The blogger was right "He is wack"
sad sad

And what even called for "My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own"

Shey the bastards he is raising for crazy women?

He should stick to boasting about his father's money as a business for him undecided undecided
Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by Leez(m): 2:23pm On Apr 19, 2017
Specialspesh:
See how Davido blasted one of his followers who said his show was "wack and had a low turnout" below..

https://www.instagram.com/p/BS_W0ublb4I/?hl=en
dat blogger na hediot
frgt say davido na human being like u
hw u go feel person jus open mouth insult u
wehdone hkn
Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 19, 2017
naijaboiy:

This is where we all make mistake. You expect one celebrity to be like the other forgetting that they are two different people with totally different personality traits.

Please stop the comparison. It's not in 2face's nature to reply to anyone harshly even if he wants to and he's the only celebrity in Nigeria who can do that perfectly.

We all know it's no chill for Naija social media users. They attack everything and everybody and then play the victim card. If I were in his shoes I'd probably react the same way too!

No TRUE FAN of mine will publicly make statements just to degrade me. Not everyone is tolerant of bullshit and we can't fault them for who they are.

And for the record, dbanj is also not left out in this as he has had to reply to some so called fans in the manner they deserve after they stepped the line.

To me it's called putting them in their place! cool

I will not support a fan insulting a celebrity , if a fan feels my show was wack , I'll ask the fan why he/she felt so , to me what he/she said wasn't out of line , it is quite similar to saying to the owner of a Buka that her meal isn't tasty at all , should she now insult me for that ?.
I don't think I can get through to you on this argument but my stance still remains that

I don't support insult from either fan or celebrity

I will accept criticism from fans if I'm a celebrity ( something Davido seems to find hard to do )

1 Like

Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by naijaboiy: 2:24pm On Apr 19, 2017
neoapocalypse:

The fan didn't pull him down , in my opinion , his/her comment was how he/she felt about the show. Davido on the other hand downright insulted the fan.
And in my opinion davido was in self defense.

If your opinion about something is going to be crude and uncivil in a manner that it will hurt a person's feelings then expect whatever response you get from such person.

Let's drop this celebrity status and look at davido as an average Nigerian. Man to man...if he was affronted like that, he wouldn't have ignored it so why should he do that now?

People who don't pay your bills wil say shït about you and the whole world expects you to keep quiet. That's a NO from me sir.

Express your opinions with respect and get a dignified and respectful answer. I'm sure if they had said it in a nice way that the show was boring and had low turn out, david would have also explained calmly that it wasn't his show and he just went there to perform.

As simple as that! cool
Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by toseen7: 2:25pm On Apr 19, 2017
kratoss:
Sometimes u would feel like slapping dis young celebs for bashing their followers anyhow , but then if u look atit from a different angle na person drag am for him sef, wetin carry u go talk rubbish for pesin page....
lol, the insult too much, but if to say that guy maintain his lane this thing for no happen...
Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by naijaboiy: 2:26pm On Apr 19, 2017
Mediapace:

Because he said his song is wack doesn't really criticize

The blogger was right "He is wack"
sad sad

And what even called for "My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own"

Shey the bastards he is raising for crazy women?

He should stick to boasting about his father's money as a business for him undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

IK Ogbonna Resting His Head On His Wife's Bosom / Portable And His Family Celebrate Olamide Baddo On His Birthday(video) / "Pepper and stew" Bambam Looks Radiant In New cleavage baring Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.