Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,145 members, 7,811,221 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" (49929 Views)

Childish Photos Of Davido You Are Yet To See(photo) / “You Fool, The Wizkid-davido Beef Is Staged,” Cynthia Morgan To A Follower / Fan To Davido: "You Are Not 24 But 29". Davido Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by correctguy101(m): 11:56pm On Apr 19, 2017
Specialspesh:
See how Davido blasted one of his followers who said his show was "wack and had a low turnout" below..

https://www.instagram.com/p/BS_W0ublb4I/?hl=en

Official Blogger 2017

huuuuuuuuu, aproko

Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by Kelvin30286063(m): 2:54am On Apr 20, 2017
This is why I'll never follow any of this celebrities... Unless if they pay me to follow them of course... Do you even know that they do commercials on their followers? Get paid huge sum of money to advertise one thing or the other to their followers and if any of the so important followers say something a little bit critical, they insult him/her like he/she has no life.
Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by montezz(f): 3:26am On Apr 20, 2017
Doctorfitz:

I'm cool. Hmmmmm. U kno y
Y
Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by Johnywaka: 1:19pm On Apr 20, 2017
Any of MKO's sons could have said that before June 12. Pride comes before destruction.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Video Of Mohbad’s Mother, Father & Other Family Members At The Court Today (Pic) / A Fan Blasted Ice Prince’s Girlfriend For Showing Her Massive Chest | PHOTO / IK Ogbonna Resting His Head On His Wife's Bosom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.