Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,358 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" (49930 Views)

Childish Photos Of Davido You Are Yet To See(photo) / “You Fool, The Wizkid-davido Beef Is Staged,” Cynthia Morgan To A Follower / Fan To Davido: "You Are Not 24 But 29". Davido Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by kratoss(m): 1:49pm On Apr 19, 2017
Sometimes u would feel like slapping dis young celebs for bashing their followers anyhow , but then if u look atit from a different angle na person drag am for him sef, wetin carry u go talk rubbish for pesin page....

5 Likes

Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by Oluwasaeon(m): 1:49pm On Apr 19, 2017
God for the blogger
Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 19, 2017
I swear i understand english pass davido

"and she's not "Hear" yet" grin

2 Likes

Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 19, 2017
Specialspesh:
See how Davido blasted one of his followers who said his show was "wack and had a low turnout" below..

What a life celebrities live.

Always anxious to entertain you, and yet some of us are too selfish to even appreciate that.

Before someone tells me you deserve "value" for your money, they also deserve some respect

If you say "I no enjoy that show joor", that's more honest than quickly passing judgment on these poor souls who are looking up to you for applause.

Now I'm not supporting Davido's rather childish remarks, but try and put yourself in his shoes.

He may soon apologize, anyway. That seems to be the trend these days...

2 Likes

Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by ekensi01: 1:49pm On Apr 19, 2017
put ur way out. shocked
yeye boy
Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by masseratti: 1:50pm On Apr 19, 2017
Nice one David,take no prisoner

1 Like

Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by FinallyFamous: 1:50pm On Apr 19, 2017
story for the gods
got better things to attend to

1 Like

Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by Quinn22(f): 1:50pm On Apr 19, 2017
Why is Davido always angry? He needs to go to rehab, like seriously?!

1 Like

Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by letmerule(m): 1:50pm On Apr 19, 2017
that shit guy gat what he deserves .....obo is human ..just like any of us

1 Like

Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by iornenge81(m): 1:52pm On Apr 19, 2017
devido
Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by tomdon(m): 1:52pm On Apr 19, 2017
Hear yet
Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by Nellybank(m): 1:52pm On Apr 19, 2017
David u mean your unborn daughter is not even HEAR yet? Grammatical assassination. Don't tell me its a typographical error coz to me you are better than everybody in Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by naijaboiy: 1:52pm On Apr 19, 2017
freshness2020:
Spoilt brat.
Like Peak, its already in you.
Don't die of envy o! grin

1 Like

Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by blackmarya(f): 1:53pm On Apr 19, 2017
just passing by tho....
Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by smith666999(m): 1:53pm On Apr 19, 2017
most Nigeria artists spend their whole time bragging with fans, instead of thinking of how to be successful. wealth is really not 'Success'.

have they heard of the Grammys?
am sure its ghosts that win and not humans.

unskilled artist @davidoofficial

1 Like

Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by naijaboiy: 1:53pm On Apr 19, 2017
Quinn22:
Any personal experience?

1 Like

Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by ceejay80s(m): 1:53pm On Apr 19, 2017
all these wack afonja musician making noise, abeg no use ur own problem divert our attention
WE WAN KNOW WHO GET THAT BILLIONS OF NAIRA WEY DEM ABANDON FOR THAT HOUSE
Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by freshness2020: 1:54pm On Apr 19, 2017
naijaboiy:

Don't die of envy o! grin
Why should I...Am not understanding.
Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by LesbianBoy(m): 1:54pm On Apr 19, 2017
Broke people sef!

They always think they have an opinion! Mstcheeeew! undecided
Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by IamAirforce1: 1:56pm On Apr 19, 2017
Quinn22:

If someone talk down on your hustle out of hate, you go understand Davido's feeling.

He's on point.

2 Likes

Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by romelady(f): 1:56pm On Apr 19, 2017
seems this David guy lack manners
Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by badmrkt(m): 1:57pm On Apr 19, 2017
the followers are the real foools here. i wonder how grown asss man will be following a kid on social media and expect not get insulted. you can't go around fire and expect not to sweat...

3 Likes

Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by Teel012(m): 1:58pm On Apr 19, 2017
Funny some Nigerians don't see anything wrong in his comment. Never forget, pride goes before a fall, if their dad dies today, (remember his brother recently said his dogs feed better than his followers) how long do u think it'll take for him to vanish from the limelight? think people, that's one of his customers and he just lost a lot for ranting stupidly on social media. The internet never forgets. We're watching.

2 Likes

Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 19, 2017
kaydguru:
Epic and insultive reply

What is epic about it do you even know what epic means ?
Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 19, 2017
Most people here Think that"Dubai" is a country grin
Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by Quinn22(f): 2:00pm On Apr 19, 2017
Is it by force to comment? Can't he ignore?!
Any reasonable human being would ignore.
IamAirforce1:

If someone talk down on your hustle out of hate, you go understand Davido's feeling.

He's on point.

2 Likes

Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by xynerise: 2:00pm On Apr 19, 2017
I agree with Davido. A real fool is one who keeps following someone that consistently abuse his followers. Tomorrow he will call another of his fans fool and they will still clap for him.

Jobless mofos.
Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by Quinn22(f): 2:01pm On Apr 19, 2017
The best thing to do is to ignore smiley
naijaboiy:

Any personal experience?
Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by ontruth(m): 2:01pm On Apr 19, 2017
Low or high turnout wetin be the jobless followers business ?

1 Like

Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by TinaAnita(f): 2:01pm On Apr 19, 2017
I blame all those following them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Video Of Mohbad’s Mother, Father & Other Family Members At The Court Today (Pic) / A Fan Blasted Ice Prince’s Girlfriend For Showing Her Massive Chest | PHOTO / IK Ogbonna Resting His Head On His Wife's Bosom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.