Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke (56363 Views)

EFCC, Interpol Fail To Arrest Ayodele Oke And Wife, 15 Months After / Babachir Lawal And Ayodele Oke Leaving Aso Rock After Suspension (Photos) / State House Press Release On The Suspension Of SGF Lawal And DG NIA Oke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by yemmight(m): 1:41pm On Apr 19, 2017
verygudbadguy:
hmmmmmm..

It still doesn't explain how the 43m usd got to Osborne in Ikoyi.

Until i see the name of the owner of that particular flat, i still won't believe this isn't a movie script.

Do you understand the meaning of suspension and investigation? They have provided us the list of the occupants of that building and NIA is one so what else do you want to hear?

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by deomello: 1:41pm On Apr 19, 2017
verygudbadguy:
hmmmmmm..

Until i see the name of the owner of that particular flat,
i still won't believe this isn't a movie script.

The NIA's DG's wife bought the apartment via her own registered company, you know, one of those fraudulent sounding names that starts with so so and so Ventures Limited company which is the real fraud here.

Why lodge NIA funds in an unguarded apartment bought by the wife of NIA's DG?

This is more than enough reason to fire, prosecute and jail the man, his wife and co conspirators including GEJ.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by ogene007: 1:41pm On Apr 19, 2017

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by Chuksonyeike: 1:41pm On Apr 19, 2017
Joejoe12:
Try to be patient, investigation is stil on. Mind you, you cannot convict a criminal under investigation, thank you

suspects are kept in custody during investigations like this!!!!! Haba!!!!

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by wellmax(m): 1:41pm On Apr 19, 2017
verygudbadguy:
hmmmmmm..

Until i see the name of the owner of that particular flat, i still won't believe this isn't a movie script.

Did you read where it says investigation are ongoing?
How do you identify the owner(s) without investigations

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by doctokwus: 1:42pm On Apr 19, 2017
This is the man we all thought we voted for.
A man we thought wud not tolerate any sniff of corruption from any person in his govt or even close family member.
That NIA DG shud be arrested,along with his wife.
He is either hiding funds he stole or meant to steal or helping those who wanted to hide that embezzled $45m.
Next shud be the chief of Staff b4 that Saraki thief is frontally dealth with.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by NabeelAbu: 1:42pm On Apr 19, 2017
Wailers oya now. if Buhary could suspend SGF then any body with suspicious act shud get set to go.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by RevolverOcelot(m): 1:42pm On Apr 19, 2017
cool
Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by kagari: 1:43pm On Apr 19, 2017
mansakhalifa:
The DG of the NIA had his suspension coming when he brazenly owned up to knowing something he knew could get anyone into trouble namely the "Osborne billions". He is clearly not the smartest of men. How did he end up being appointed to run an intelligence agency? Quota system or political favours?
he is been used as a bait, if it goes south he would be compensated adequately. He knows exactly what he is doing
Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by blackpanda: 1:43pm On Apr 19, 2017
seguno2:

Have you also seen his assets declaration that he promised?
Or his personal income tax returns since 2015?
Anyway, if he cannot disclose how much of our foreign exchange he spent on his two months jamboree of treatment in London, we should not expect any transparency from the changed changers.
How can you fight corruption without transparency?

Cool down.
Everything is not politics. ok.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by Bondesniger(m): 1:43pm On Apr 19, 2017
hmm what the senate hasbeing looking for

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by Chuksonyeike: 1:43pm On Apr 19, 2017
yemmight:

Do you understand the meaning of suspension and investigation? They have provided us the list of the occupants of that building and NIA is one so what else do you want to hear?

who provided the list? Has the EFCC released any statement on that matter? SR gave us four names as the owners of those monies all under 24 hours.I wonder how people still take that useless sowore and his equally useless SR serious

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by bizzibodi(m): 1:44pm On Apr 19, 2017
Chuksonyeike:
suspension is not enough.Mr Oke must be immediately arrested and prosecuted!!! anything short of this smells cover up.Suspension with full benefits just like Obasanjo did for the late AIG Raphael Ige is balderdash!!!! we must uncover the real owner of the most notorious apartment 7B
Look son!u dnt prosecute until u are investigated & dnt jump in2 hasty conclusion.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by Newmanluckyman(m): 1:44pm On Apr 19, 2017
Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by delzbaba(m): 1:44pm On Apr 19, 2017
Boscojugunu:
Saw it now. Sai buhari. I have always believed in him. Tho it may take time, nigeria will surely get dere
typical Nigerian ike you
Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by rusher14: 1:44pm On Apr 19, 2017
Chuksonyeike:

RUBBISH!!!The fact that Mr Oke is not yet in custody and that it took this long for Buhari to act speaks volumes
volumes of what?

Did you not read the EFCC just handed it's report in the last 24 hours?

Or you want the president to act on hearsay?

You appear not to know what you want.

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by Chuksonyeike: 1:44pm On Apr 19, 2017
wellmax:

Did you read where it says investigation are ongoing?
How do you identify the owner(s) without investigations

is anyone in custody yet? don't you find that curious?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by seguno2: 1:46pm On Apr 19, 2017
blackpanda:
Cool down.
Everything is not politics. ok.

Please point out the politics in the simple questions that I raised.
If you are unable to answer as they expose the rottenness of your idol, I will advise you to move on quietly.
Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by Chuksonyeike: 1:46pm On Apr 19, 2017
rusher14:

volumes of what?

Did you not read the EFCC just handed it's report in the last 24 hours?

Or you want the president to act on hearsay?

You appear not to know what you want.

Mr BMC make we hear word.Mr Oke should be in custody by now if Buhari was serious.Obasanjo did something similar with the late AIG Raphael iGE

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by Chuksonyeike: 1:47pm On Apr 19, 2017
bizzibodi:

Look son!u dnt prosecute until u are investigated & dnt jump in2 hasty conclusion.

WHY IS NO ONE IN CUSTODY YET!!!!!!!!! HABA!!!!!.WHY DID IT TAKE THIS SCANDAL FOR BUHARI TO SUSPEND BABACHIR LAWAL.
Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by Lerumo: 1:48pm On Apr 19, 2017
I thought some people said the money belongs to Amaechi.
They won't speak now.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by blackpanda: 1:49pm On Apr 19, 2017
seguno2:

Please point out the politics in the simple questions that I raised.
If you are unable to answer as they expose the rottenness of your idol, I will advise you to move on quietly.

Your questions are both biased and pathetic
Keep wailing, bubu dont get your time!

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by henryhemon(m): 1:49pm On Apr 19, 2017
Chuksonyeike:

who provided the list? Has the EFCC released any statement on that matter? SR gave us four names as the owners of those monies all under 24 hours.I wonder how people still take that useless sowore and his equally useless SR serious

Who takes your likes serious to start with? Sowore has done so much for Nigeria .what have you done for your community? You have the guts to condemn a man who dares politicians because it doesn't favour you. You children of hate will be fine.

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by Boscojugunu(m): 1:49pm On Apr 19, 2017
delzbaba:
typical Nigerian ike you
Nigerians like you can never be satisfied. when he kept quiet u guys complained, now he has done d needful u are still ranting. oga oo

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by LionDeLeo: 1:49pm On Apr 19, 2017
Some liepod members have started condemning the suspension with characteristics warped theories. Watch how the suspended officials soon become their heros.

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by gberra: 1:49pm On Apr 19, 2017
gocac:
baba go slow very old and wicked, a heartless man, how can a man so old and closer to his creator be so wicked?
you wont act until the damage is done! it is too late, prosecute him dont suspend, nonsense.
Igbos always cry.

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by ezeegolimited30(m): 1:50pm On Apr 19, 2017
Nigeria needs military intervention.very urgently
Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by mandax: 1:50pm On Apr 19, 2017
14 days from now, we are likely to be told that Goodluck or Patience Jonathan authorized, or even owned, the recovered money.

Where is Lai, why was Lai not included in the investigation panel?
Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by dman4mdmoon(m): 1:52pm On Apr 19, 2017
superemmy:
Sahara reporters and unverified news.

Soon we'll hear another report, so evryone should jus chill. Especially sarrki and his crew below

The news is real.
Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by SalamRushdie: 1:52pm On Apr 19, 2017
Good move but Buhari just exposed that he is a regional Jingoist, it has taken him almost a year to suspend Babachir but had to do so just because suspending Oke alone would make him look like a bigot and stir uproar
.Buhari must also get arrest Mr Oke and his so called wife arrested immediately just as he did with Dasuki because both are clearly too similar in nature , anything short if this would be suspicious

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 19, 2017
OkoYiboz:

Oya o,

Descendants of Judas Iscariot,
Children of Shuku Obuko Alabama,
Supporters of corruption,
Defenders of thieves and looters,

Are you going to borrow ultimatums from Ohaneze and give them to Buhari or are you gonna wail yourself to death like barren witches?

Guy remove me from that quote
Can't you see Taiwo in my name.
Omo nna dey bear Taiwo for your village?
Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by cashkid: 1:52pm On Apr 19, 2017
hope4jobseeker:
Suspension is temporary. undecided

My brother....they are goners grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises / Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) / AirForce Strikes Against Militants In Arepo (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.