Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke (56353 Views)

EFCC, Interpol Fail To Arrest Ayodele Oke And Wife, 15 Months After / Babachir Lawal And Ayodele Oke Leaving Aso Rock After Suspension (Photos) / State House Press Release On The Suspension Of SGF Lawal And DG NIA Oke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by nedu666: 3:41pm On Apr 19, 2017
i hereby announce babagana kingibe as the new sgf. haters can slap themselves. nation of 180million wankers
Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by Daboomb: 3:42pm On Apr 19, 2017
verygudbadguy:

I did. [b]Why didn't the EFCC wait to identify the owners of the flat and possibly other flats in the building
to be sure that some monies are not stashed elsewhere in the building before breaking the news to the world.

If you were the thief, won't you sharply move such monies away from the crime scene to a more hidden place like cemetery?[/b]

You could be right..... but you are wrong!

Reason being that in investigations of this sort which have serious "security implications", delay could be dangerous.

Recall that the NIA Director, personally went to EFCC's Magu's office, to tell him not to go into that building.
His intention was to keep everything under wraps pending when he can mobilise forces (owners of the loot) to ensure that Magu is stock one way or the other.

Magu acted "pro-actively", by "blowing it open" knowing that once Nigerians are aware, their wailings would not allow the matter to be swept under.
Secondly, once the place was invaded and the cover-blown, EFCC had security operatives watching the place day and night, .....from that moment, it has become a "Crime Scene".

Recall also that the owner initially denied ownership of the building`?`
Recall that Mo Abudu also denied having anything to do with the building?
Recall that other people that have been exposed, ALL DENIED having anything to do with the building`?

If EFCC did not blow this issue into the open, l bet you, me and you will not hear a single thing about it.
Blowing it "open" can in some instances, trigger a situation of panic such that other "stashers of cash" in the building will attempt to move them (as you said) but being unaware that the building is under monitoring, they would be caught in the act.

The down-side is "if" the EFCC was stupid enough not to monitor the building 24/7, after blowing it open, which l an sure they are not.

That criminal NIA Director called Oke, was the main reason the matter must reach the public, ASAP otherwise, technicality like "sister Agency" will be used to cover it up.
Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by Daboomb: 3:52pm On Apr 19, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Mr Barth Nnaji was dropped within 48 hrs of the info that his company Geo metrics was also bidding , Stella Oduah was dropped after 5 weeks of the BMW scandal ..oh so now it's a competition between Buhari crooks and GEJ crooks

You mean the same Stealler Oduah, the "Doctorate Certificate" Forger that looted the Aviation industry into ruin after FFK ruined his own, ...and is now a LiePOB Senator in the National Assembly?

She finished her term as Aviation Minister under GEJ irrespective of the damning evidence against her, then used the stolen loot to buy LiePOB votes and is now their Senator, with full immunity courtesy of another serial thief, Mr. Saraki.

You people are just too short on "memory" or mischievously leaking "memory"! grin grin

Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by SalamRushdie: 3:57pm On Apr 19, 2017
Daboomb:

You mean the same Stealler Oduah, the "Doctorate Certificate" Forger that looted the Aviation industry into ruin after FFK ruined his own, ...and is now a LiePOB Senator in the National Assembly?

She finished her term as Aviation Minister under GEJ irrespective of the damning evidence against her, then used the stolen loot to buy LiePOB votes and is now their Senator, with full immunity courtesy of another serial thief, Mr. Saraki.

You people are just too short on "memory" or mischievously leaking "memory"! grin grin

No she didn't, remember she was dropped and replaced by the current time governor of Benue state

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by gberra: 4:04pm On Apr 19, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Mr Barth Nnaji was dropped within 48 hrs of the info that his company Geo metrics was also bidding , Stella Oduah was dropped after 5 weeks of the BMW scandal ..oh so now it's a competition between Buhari crooks and GEJ crooks
wow!. Is this the best version you could come up with but I'm pleased to say that you fluffed your lines.

The fact is that the Two of them resigned. While Barth justifiably resigned, Stealer was "forced" to resign.. Based on facts, there is no competition where none exist.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by micflo28(m): 4:07pm On Apr 19, 2017
Replace banachir with anyim. He is a complete gentleman. As for Ayo One of NIA, he must be prosecuted for wanton wickedness, in an era of hunger and want such an amount of money sit idle for God knows what. Rotimi and emefiele should equally get the booths.
Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by SalamRushdie: 4:07pm On Apr 19, 2017
gberra:
wow!. Is this the best version you could come up with but I'm pleased to say that you fluffed your lines.

The fact is that the Two of them resigned. While Barth justifiably resigned, Stealer was "forced" to resign.. Based on facts, there is no competition where none exist.

They were forced to resign stop playing smart
Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by deomello: 4:11pm On Apr 19, 2017
gberra:

The fact is that the Two of them resigned.
While Barth justifiably resigned, Stealer was "forced" to resign.. Based on facts, there is no competition where none exist.

There's a difference between suspension and resignation?

Which kain school den send you to?
Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by annibro(f): 4:23pm On Apr 19, 2017
AntiWailer:
cool.

This is the man i voted for.

Not the one condoning inconpetence, eediots and criminals.

Sack all incompetent Ministers. If they can not deliver in 2 years, they will never deliver. SACK THEM

and like Chuks said below ,

SUSPENSION IS NOT ENOUGH. GET THEM ARRESTED.

He has confirmed on his official twitter handle.

Sahara Reporters broke the news first

If not for democracy, we would ve seen the real buhari in action. All those senators would ve smelt pepper

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by gberra: 4:31pm On Apr 19, 2017
SalamRushdie:

They were forced to resign stop playing smart
Keep sitting on a bended knee. Ain't a 2yr old kid who knows next to nothing about the details surrounding each controversy.

There are both official & unofficial reports of such events that much I can tell for free & of which I suppose you are aware. Barth had to resign in favour of the cabals while stealer was forced to resign to pursue her political career & it was done rather seamlessly.
Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by ekensi01: 4:39pm On Apr 19, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Will you just shut and go jump inside lagoon, Did you father show you all the his salaries? sometimes i wonder if some people really think with brain, So they should be displaying all the money being recover on National TV? OMG i SMH for you..
U'RE WANTED IN THE LAGOON. What i meant is that what are they using this money for? my side they're stil owning govertment workers 6mth. what the hell are u talking?
Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 4:42pm On Apr 19, 2017
ekensi01:
U'RE WANTED IN THE LAGOON. What i meant is that what are they using this money for? my side they're stil owning govertment workers 6mth. what the hell are u talking?

FG workers or state Government?
Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by Rikidony(m): 4:45pm On Apr 19, 2017
great news there, corruption must be fought to a stand still if we must survive as a nation
Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by gberra: 4:52pm On Apr 19, 2017
deomello:

There's a difference between suspension and resignation?

Which kain school den send you to?
Do you even follow up on the conversation before bumping in your bump ass. BTW, if suspension & resignation means the same , then I'm happy for your education.
Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by Myself2(m): 4:53pm On Apr 19, 2017
Chuksonyeike:
suspension is not enough.Mr Oke must be immediately arrested and prosecuted!!! anything short of this smells cover up.Suspension with full benefits just like Obasanjo did for the late AIG Raphael Ige is balderdash!!!! we must uncover the real owner of the most notorious apartment 7B

Who owns the apartment,is it not LOOTIMI Amaechi ?? Why was he too not suspended
Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by AntiWailer: 4:58pm On Apr 19, 2017
annibro:

If not for democracy, we would ve seen the real buhari in action. All those senators would ve smelt pepper

He is being too democratic self.

Obasanjo would have found a way to deal with those rogues.
Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by ekensi01: 5:01pm On Apr 19, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

FG workers or state Government?
No wonder i said u are wanted inside the lagoon, buhari d control salary of state government? we are talking of federal here mr man.
Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by tola268: 5:11pm On Apr 19, 2017
sinorte:

http://saharareporters.com/2017/04/19/president-buhari-orders-suspension-sgf-babachir-lawal-and-dg-nia-oke
Good, God Almighty will be with you President Buari, you will lead us into the land of success. Please let their findings be publicised publicly so that all Nigerians know the masqurade under the clothes
Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by seguno2: 5:33pm On Apr 19, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:
Not until your father started showing his family how much he is spending from his salaries..

Did my father make campaign promises?
Was my father elected president two years ago?
Has my father been a failure in delivering the promises he made on the campaign trail?
If you are incapable of dealing with the above questions, you can ask your father whom you are standing with.
Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by deomello: 5:37pm On Apr 19, 2017
gberra:
Do you even follow up on the conversation before bumping in your bump ass. BTW, if suspension & resignation means the same , then I'm happy for your education.

Suspension is involuntary, you are forced out.

Resignation is voluntary, you quit on your own terms and not forced out.

You obviously skipped basic elementary education.
Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by seguno2: 5:39pm On Apr 19, 2017
AntiWailer:
He is being too democratic self.

Obasanjo would have found a way to deal with those rogues.

The same rogue Obasanjo who stole our $16 billion for electricity?
The same elder statesman who collected bribes from Siemens and Halliburton?
The former president who bribed our senators and representatives with Ghana-must-go bags for his failed 3rd term agenda?
The same hypocrite who killed off our universities, secondary and primary schools in order to establish Bells university, secondary and primary schools?
Do you know how a rogue can deal with rogues?
Can darkness ever bring light into a dark place?
Is that possible?
Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by LionDeLeo: 5:43pm On Apr 19, 2017
seguno2:

Have you also seen his assets declaration that he promised?
Or his personal income tax returns since 2015?
Anyway, if he cannot disclose how much of our foreign exchange he spent on his two months jamboree of treatment in London, we should not expect any transparency from the changed changers.
How can you fight corruption without transparency?

Wailers are getting more confused by the day. When they loose grip on one issue, they run to another baseless one, otherwise, what is the relationship between Bubu's asset declaration or medical expenses and this suspension?

Abeg let me come and be going

Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by seguno2: 5:52pm On Apr 19, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Wailers are getting more confused by the day. When they loose grip on one issue, they run to another baseless one, otherwise, what is the relationship between Bubu's asset declaration or medical expenses and this suspension?

Abeg let me come and be going

Are you able to read?
Are you able to understand what you have read?
If you have challenges with your reading and understanding, please read the post that you quoted again. Do it slowly this time around to improve your chances of understanding.
Cheers.

I have posted the comment that I reacted to in order to make things better for you.

Boscojugunu:
Saw it now. Sai buhari. I have always believed in him. Tho it may take time, nigeria will surely get dere

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by Justiceleague1: 6:00pm On Apr 19, 2017
Boscojugunu:
Saw it now. Sai buhari. I have always believed in him. Tho it may take time, nigeria will surely get dere

...and you are going 40 hehehe...zone Bs sha grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by verygudbadguy(m): 6:03pm On Apr 19, 2017
iswallker:

you dey sleep since morning, the flat is controlled by a coy belonging to okes wife....

This thread was posted in the morning. That was before every other news in the afternoon.
Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by gberra: 6:07pm On Apr 19, 2017
deomello:

Suspension is involuntary, you are forced out.

Resignation is voluntary, you quit on your own terms and not forced out.

You obviously skipped basic elementary education.
Funny you!. Are You're telling me this when I'm obviously balling in the corporate world.

Let me help your academic definition; When someone is suspended such an act is a Disciplinary action or process to a given end. Simply, the Individual so suspended could either be temporarily relieved of his duties, Recalled, or Dismissed as a final outcome.

On Resignation, you're spot-on.
Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by seguno2: 6:11pm On Apr 19, 2017
iswallker:
you dey sleep since morning, the flat is controlled by a coy belonging to okes wife....

.....based on REVISED logistics. Lol.
Let us wait for Amaechi's defamation suit against Lere and FFK for the truth to be unraveled.
Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by LionDeLeo: 6:17pm On Apr 19, 2017
seguno2:

Are you able to read?
Are you able to understand what you have read?
If you have challenges with your reading and understanding, please read the post that you quoted again. Do it slowly this time around to improve your chances of understanding.
Cheers.

Trying very hard to sound intelligent, but sorry, you are not.

Yes, very baseless. How many presidents have you heard or read of their foreign medical expenses?

You can keep asking for Bubu's asset declaration, may be that will improve your life one day.
Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by deomello: 6:26pm On Apr 19, 2017
gberra:
Funny you!. Are You're telling me this when I'm obviously balling in the corporate world.

Let me help your academic definition; When someone is suspended such an act is a Disciplinary action or process to a given end. Simply, the Individual so suspended could either be temporarily relieved of his duties, Recalled, or Dismissed as a final outcome.

On Resignation, you're spot-on.

Stella Olduah was not forced to resign, she was sacked so both did not resign, one did while the other was sacked.

There is a difference between the 2 which you are yet to understand.
Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by gberra: 6:36pm On Apr 19, 2017
deomello:

Stella Olduah was not forced to resign, she was sacked so both did not resign, one did while the other was sacked.

There is a difference between the 2 which you are yet to understand.

Now you're talking Politics & not English. I insist, based on facts, She was forced to resign. It was a political decision from Gej.
Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:30pm On Apr 19, 2017
TinaAnita:
Amaechi has finally got off the hook..Make una go sidon! This government is so dishonest in its fight against corruption.

How can a person that looks as pretty as yourself be so dull in the brain? You want Amaechi to be arrested based on false allegations?
Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by TinaAnita(f): 8:01pm On Apr 19, 2017
ISpiksDaTroof:

How can a person that looks as pretty as yourself be so dull in the brain? You want Amaechi to be arrested based on false allegations?

You must be so high on some cheap substance! Get over it

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FG Orders Immediate Closure Of Enrolment Activities At NIMC Headquarters / Nuratu Abike Sokoya Contesting For Councillorship In Ogun (Photo) / FRSC Arrests Driver Carrying Container In Eket, Akwa Ibom - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.