Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke (56367 Views)

EFCC, Interpol Fail To Arrest Ayodele Oke And Wife, 15 Months After / Babachir Lawal And Ayodele Oke Leaving Aso Rock After Suspension (Photos) / State House Press Release On The Suspension Of SGF Lawal And DG NIA Oke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:33pm On Apr 19, 2017
ekensi01:
No wonder i said u are wanted inside the lagoon, buhari d control salary of state government? we are talking of federal here mr man.

Then carry your lies go somewhere else and stop disgracing yourself, Buhari has never owe Workers ordinary one month since May 2015.. So take your lie go una wailing wailers secretariat...

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by Daboomb: 5:19am On Apr 20, 2017
Myself2:

Who owns the apartment,is it not LOOTIMI Amaechi ?? Why was he too not suspended

Show PROOF or STFU!

Accusing someone without showing PROOF, then repeating the same accusation over and over again, makes you a "Fowl-yose", if you get my drift..
undecided undecided
Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:17am On Apr 20, 2017
seguno2:

Did my father make campaign promises?
Was my father elected president two years ago?
Has my father been a failure in delivering the promises he made on the campaign trail?
If you are incapable of dealing with the above questions, you can ask your father whom you are standing with.

Tell me which part of the campaign promises you are talking boy and stop wailing all over the thread..

How will you Father be elected as a President na your papa type them dey talk? Person wey no even fit be community Representative alone..

Even within your family your father have been a failure if not you won't be here ranting and shouting up and down about hunger and hatred on every thread, It's only you the 5% Igbos that are shouting of hunger..

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by ekensi01: 9:12am On Apr 20, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Then carry your lies go somewhere else and stop disgracing yourself, Buhari has never owe Workers ordinary one month since May 2015.. So take your lie go una wailing wailers secretariat...
NDLEA are what workers?
Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:59am On Apr 20, 2017
ekensi01:
NDLEA are what workers?

Back you claim with source Ogbeni, Since May 2015 no FG agency have ever complain of being owed..

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by LionDeLeo: 10:45am On Apr 20, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Back you claim with source Ogbeni, Since May 2015 no FG agency have ever complain of being owed..

Gbam.
Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by ekensi01: 11:50am On Apr 20, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

forget the trash, did u answer my question?
Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:14pm On Apr 20, 2017
ekensi01:
forget the trash, did u answer my question?

Sorry what question again because i have been answering refuting your claims..
Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by ekensi01: 12:54pm On Apr 20, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Sorry what question again because i have been answering refuting your claims..
stick ur hands to ur ass and dont chat with me again. go to hell and meet satan. dont enter my mention again. dont try me nonsense
Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:08pm On Apr 20, 2017
ekensi01:
stick ur hands to ur ass and dont chat with me again. go to hell and meet satan. dont enter my mention again. dont try me nonsense

Hahahah typical of wailing zombie, They result to insulting you and avoiding their own challenge hahah..
Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by ekensi01: 1:48pm On Apr 20, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Hahahah typical of wailing zombie, They result to insulting you and avoiding their own challenge hahah..
what challenge? somtin dat i wil tel u, u wil go and b saying another pls let me b.
Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:58pm On Apr 20, 2017
ekensi01:
what challenge? somtin dat i wil tel u, u wil go and b saying another pls let me b.

Don't tell me nonsense, Back you claims with proof simple..

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

AirForce Strikes Against Militants In Arepo (Video, Photos) / Bashir Ahmad: The G5 Governors Gave Us A Fantastic Offer, We Will Work Together / Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.