Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,186 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke (56304 Views)

EFCC, Interpol Fail To Arrest Ayodele Oke And Wife, 15 Months After / Babachir Lawal And Ayodele Oke Leaving Aso Rock After Suspension (Photos) / State House Press Release On The Suspension Of SGF Lawal And DG NIA Oke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by dolapoabdul: 1:30pm On Apr 19, 2017
wawu
Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by fiftynaira(m): 1:31pm On Apr 19, 2017
Y eye dey smell
Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by wyt(m): 1:31pm On Apr 19, 2017
Good but imagine if it were an opposition? ....

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by Chuksonyeike: 1:31pm On Apr 19, 2017
SACK!!!! SACK!!!!PROSECUTION!!!!!!PROSECUTION!!!!!! SUSPENSION IS NOT ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by shaddoww: 1:31pm On Apr 19, 2017
At last
Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by NNVanguard(m): 1:31pm On Apr 19, 2017
Better late than Never
Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by gberra: 1:31pm On Apr 19, 2017
I can see Wailers & Igbos running towards the lagoon. This is one major decision their Hero of corruption will never dare in a lifetime.

No Peace for Igbos

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by tolufase: 1:31pm On Apr 19, 2017
The should be sacked with alacrity particularly that SGF and not suspended.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 19, 2017
baba go slow very old and wicked, a heartless man, how can a man so old and closer to his creator be so wicked?
you wont act until the damage is done! it is too late, prosecute him dont suspend, nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by checkolatunji: 1:32pm On Apr 19, 2017
verygudbadguy:
hmmmmmm..

It still doesn't explain how the 43m usd got to Osborne in Ikoyi.

Until i see the name of the owner of that particular flat, i still won't believe this isn't a movie script.

Gollyhood Abi Nollywood?
Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by Chuksonyeike: 1:32pm On Apr 19, 2017
rusher14:

You mean you want the name to be that of someone you hate.

Oke has been suspended.

Babachir has been suspended.

With time and further investigation their punishments would be meted out.

Sai Baba.

RUBBISH!!!The fact that Mr Oke is not yet in custody and that it took this long for Buhari to act speaks volumes
Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by fatymore(f): 1:32pm On Apr 19, 2017
Political scapegoats...

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by hucienda: 1:32pm On Apr 19, 2017
that same grasscutter?
Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by bidex(m): 1:33pm On Apr 19, 2017
this is very good move Mr President. but i will like you to let the whole federation to know the truth of this matter. we want all involved prosecuted and seriously dealt with. please, dont make politics out of this.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by checkolatunji: 1:34pm On Apr 19, 2017
gocac:
baba go slow very old and wicked, a heartless man, how can a man so old and closer to his creator be so wicked?
you wont act until the damage is done! it is too late, prosecute him dont suspend, nonsense.

After you go say masquerade dey pursue you for dream.

16 Likes

Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by ekensi01: 1:34pm On Apr 19, 2017
I dont think thats a solution we want to see your transpiracy show us the owner of the money. Why suspend him just slowing things useless man. Show us all the billions Efcc has collected since you came into power. #lieseverywhere
Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by Chuksonyeike: 1:34pm On Apr 19, 2017
verygudbadguy:
hmmmmmm..

Until i see the name of the owner of that particular flat, i still won't believe this isn't a movie script.

Your head de dia!!!!
Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 19, 2017
The DG of the NIA had his suspension coming when he brazenly owned up to knowing something he knew could get anyone into trouble namely the "Osborne billions". He is clearly not the smartest of men. How did he end up being appointed to run an intelligence agency? Quota system or political favours?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by rottennaija(m): 1:36pm On Apr 19, 2017
Chuksonyeike:
suspension is not enough.Mr Oke must be immediately arrested and prosecuted!!! anything short of this smells cover up.Suspension with full benefits just like Obasanjo did for the late AIG Raphael Ige is balderdash!!!! we must uncover the real owner of the most notorious apartment 7B

There are due processes to follow, else it may amount to abuse of power by the president. First is to suspend and then investigate.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 19, 2017
The DG of the NIA had his suspension coming when he brazenly owned up to knowing something he knew could get anyone into trouble namely the "Osborne billions". He is clearly not the smartest of men. How did he end up being appointed to run an intelligence agency?
Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by Daviddson(m): 1:37pm On Apr 19, 2017
CONFIRMED

Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by Elkay3: 1:37pm On Apr 19, 2017
If it's true, I shall applaud the man Buhari. He needed to do something like that far long.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by lovere: 1:37pm On Apr 19, 2017
good
Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by calyto: 1:37pm On Apr 19, 2017
It's owned by GEJ.
Are you happy now?

*Watch as he comes to fight for his hero* grin

verygudbadguy:
hmmmmmm..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by Joejoe12(m): 1:38pm On Apr 19, 2017
AntiWailer:
cool.

This is the man i voted for.

Not the one condoning inconpetence, eediots and criminals.

and like Chuks said below ,

SUSPENSION IS NOT ENOUGH. GET THEM ARRESTED.
Try to be patient, investigation is stil on. Mind you, you cannot convict a criminal under investigation, thank you
Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by checkolatunji: 1:39pm On Apr 19, 2017
Chuksonyeike:

RUBBISH!!!The fact that Mr Oke is not yet in custody and that it took this long for Buhari to act speaks volumes

He should act without having full knowledge about what's on ground?

All this Igbo Christians/ Jewuice the way you guys reason is beyond my imagination. That's why I like Igbo Muslims, dem sabi reason like person wey get brain

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by positivelord: 1:39pm On Apr 19, 2017
Thats the way go Mr. President....

Thump for this one

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by AngelicBeing: 1:39pm On Apr 19, 2017
rusher14:

You mean you want the name to be that of someone you hate.

Oke has been suspended.

Babachir has been suspended.

With time and further investigation their punishments would be meted out.

Sai Baba.
cool

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by Jabioro: 1:40pm On Apr 19, 2017
We needed more proactive approach, though the president action is commendable
Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by gberra: 1:40pm On Apr 19, 2017
Annie939:
it's a lie
Igbos always cry.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by blackpanda: 1:41pm On Apr 19, 2017
Chuksonyeike:
suspension is not enough.Mr Oke must be immediately arrested and prosecuted!!! anything short of this smells cover up.Suspension with full benefits just like Obasanjo did for the late AIG Raphael Ige is balderdash!!!! we must uncover the real owner of the most notorious apartment 7B

That is not how Government works. You cant punish someone before investigations are concluded even if u caught him red handed. There is process and procedure for everything

8 Likes

Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by seguno2: 1:41pm On Apr 19, 2017
Boscojugunu:
Saw it now. Sai buhari. I have always believed in him. Tho it may take time, nigeria will surely get dere

Have you also seen his assets declaration that he promised?
Or his personal income tax returns since 2015?
Anyway, if he cannot disclose how much of our foreign exchange he spent on his two months jamboree of treatment in London, we should not expect any transparency from the changed changers.
How can you fight corruption without transparency?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Peter Obi Wins Suleja LGA In Niger State / Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video / Photos Of EFCC Prison And The Clinic Attached To It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.