Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,926 members, 7,828,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke (56356 Views)

EFCC, Interpol Fail To Arrest Ayodele Oke And Wife, 15 Months After / Babachir Lawal And Ayodele Oke Leaving Aso Rock After Suspension (Photos) / State House Press Release On The Suspension Of SGF Lawal And DG NIA Oke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by kaystick86(m): 2:33pm On Apr 19, 2017
It seems baba wakes up from the other room this morning
Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by toltee4real: 2:35pm On Apr 19, 2017
without concluding the investigation.....tomorrow you will be one of those that will either support AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL OR OCCUPY SOCIAL MEDIA SPACE shouting NO FEAR HEARING, NO DUE PROCESS etc nawah for you oh

Chuksonyeike:
suspension is not enough.Mr Oke must be immediately arrested and prosecuted!!! anything short of this smells cover up.Suspension with full benefits just like Obasanjo did for the late AIG Raphael Ige is balderdash!!!! we must uncover the real owner of the most notorious apartment 7B
Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by gberra: 2:36pm On Apr 19, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Good move but Buhari just exposed that he is a regional Jingoist, it has taken him almost a year to suspend Babachir but had to do so just because suspending Oke alone would make him look like a bigot and stir uproar
.Buhari must also get arrest Mr Oke and his so called wife arrested immediately just as he did with Dasuki because both are clearly too similar in nature , anything short if this would be suspicious
Mr. Salami, could you remind us how long it took IB if he ever suspended any of his crooks.

Igbos always lie.
Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by solid3(m): 2:36pm On Apr 19, 2017
I will like to see these men in jail.
Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by adecz: 2:36pm On Apr 19, 2017
All this investigation..

I hope the Whistle Blower will be paid immediately
& not wait for the conclusion of any time wasting
Investigation; he needs to pay landlord & school fees.. undecided

Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by lukaf17(m): 2:37pm On Apr 19, 2017
sekem:

It goes both ways so If you blame the politicians/leaders, you also blame the followers/citizens

In fact, you citizens are the Major problem because you are the most docile, gullible and fearful set of People on this planet.

Your politicians can easily decieve you guys because they know this.

There's a saying That If you deceive me the First time, shame on you but If you deceive me the second time, shame on me!!!

So i can confidently say shame on all you nigerian citizens because your politicians have been deceiving you guys Over and Over...

A criminal is caught and instead of asking for the right punishment to be meted to him for his crime, your First question is whether he is Hausa or igbo and you want me to believe you are not part of the problem?

You said all,at least we know that all politicians have one tribe and religion that money but the foolish follower will start wailing if any of them is accuse of corruption but when that man is giving out Ghana must go no politicians remember he is from that religion or tribe but when they accuse him that is when he/her remember he is from or belong to that religion. Followers please wake up all politicians belong to one camp,so followers it time that you think before talking.
Shame on all of you, once again.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by Eazybay(m): 2:41pm On Apr 19, 2017
But babachir had been cleared earlier by Buhari na? Did new info spring up or is this a face saving tactical response?

Does this not cast aspersions on other persons earlier cleared by Mr President eg Abba Kyari and Magu?

The DG NIA is obviously NOT the owner of the funds. No need for plenty story, even d search of the rest of the building would yield NOTHING. There is an obvious dilemma as to how to go bout dis case! The prints are NEW is a recurring decimal u can't wish away. The GEJ campaign stuff did not elicit the expected response.

To those saying GEJ could not take dis step, just look up Andrew Yakubu, Barth Nnaji and Stella Oduah

Sarrki dey have finally indicted Babachir so we should b expecting him in handcuffs to explain in court!
Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by Chuksonyeike: 2:44pm On Apr 19, 2017
deomello:

Suswam was investigated and he was taken into custody after investigation and they also have proof based on investigation.

Stop the ignorance and apple and orange comparison.

grin grin grin grin SO WHAT HAS BEEN STOPPING HIS ARRAIGNMENT AFTER "INVESTIGATIONS" MUST HAVE BEEN COMPLETED
Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by Daboomb: 2:47pm On Apr 19, 2017
Chuksonyeike:
suspension is not enough.Mr Oke must be immediately arrested and prosecuted!!! anything short of this smells cover up.[/b]Suspension with full benefits just like Obasanjo did for the late AIG Raphael Ige is balderdash!!!! we must uncover the real owner of the most notorious apartment 7B

[b]INVESTIGATIONS must be concluded first, before you start arresting "suspects" in the nature of these fraud.

Allow EFCC to do a thorough job while they are at it.
Suspension is okay for now.

It is you same people that will be shouting Dictatorship, if Buhari suddenly order their arrest............. or do you just chose who "it is right" to arrest based on your tribal and Political affiliations?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by Daboomb: 2:49pm On Apr 19, 2017
Chuksonyeike:

grin grin grin grin SO WHAT HAS BEEN STOPPING HIS ARRAIGNMENT AFTER "INVESTIGATIONS" MUST HAVE BEEN COMPLETED

Corrupt Court System!

Unfortunately, Democracy allows some form of "immunity" for this corrupt Judges, due to the 3-Tier", "Separation of Powers, under a democratic system of governance.
Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by AnanseK(m): 2:49pm On Apr 19, 2017
alexistaiwo:
All this one is short term solution.
Suspend Mallam Muhammadu Buhari and see improvements
I am neither for APC or PDP.
Just a concerned patriotic citizen.

If I hear whemmmm from anybody ehnnn

Just a miserable wailer.
Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by tonio2wo: 2:51pm On Apr 19, 2017
UNTILL I SEE THEM IN JAIL LIKE NNAMDI KANU,DASUKI OR ZAK ZAKKY, OTHERWISE ALL NA WASH! undecided
Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by genearts(m): 2:53pm On Apr 19, 2017
Boscojugunu:
Saw it now. Sai buhari. I have always believed in him. Tho it may take time, nigeria will surely get dere

PMB has a mind of his own. he does things at his own conviction, time and wisdom. you can't stampede him into hasty decisions

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by Bobby808: 2:53pm On Apr 19, 2017
Boscojugunu:
Saw it now. Sai buhari. I have always believed in him. Tho it may take time, nigeria will surely get dere
I agree with.you. Nigerians can now say there is every need to give Buhari very serious pressure because from all indications, if there is serious pressure he will never suspend Babachir. Let us now begin with Amaechi. Let us give sleepless pressure since we are about 5% sure that pressure gives so much heat to Buhari and make him uncomfortable.
Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by jasawa: 2:53pm On Apr 19, 2017
superemmy:
Sahara reporters and unverified news.

Soon we'll hear another report, so evryone should jus chill. Especially sarrki and his crew below

I knew it, this thread is full of undead zombies
Suspension is not expulsion.
If Babachir Lawal no escape call me a...
The news is everywhere . Abeg just go and hawk your Gala there is traffic gridlock today.
Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by Chuksonyeike: 2:54pm On Apr 19, 2017
Daboomb:

Corrupt Court System!

Unfortunately, Democracy allows some form of "immunity" for this corrupt Judges, due to the 3-Tier", "Separation of Powers, under a democratic system of governance.

Are you sure you know what the word "arraignment" really means?
Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by MaziOmenuko: 2:54pm On Apr 19, 2017
Thats the man I voted for!

I'm so proud of you sir!

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by huspace(m): 2:55pm On Apr 19, 2017
Hu-----that is very encouraging. at least with the action shown by pmb, it will signal people that thought the war against corruption prevailed upon by this present administration is selective not selective, but truly a course.
Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by Daboomb: 2:55pm On Apr 19, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Good move but Buhari just exposed that he is a regional Jingoist, it has taken him almost a year to suspend Babachir but had to do so just because suspending Oke alone would make him look like a bigot and stir uproar
.Buhari must also get arrest Mr Oke and his so called wife arrested immediately just as he did with Dasuki because both are clearly too similar in nature , anything short if this would be suspicious

Use your sense Mr. LiePOB, if you have any!

Does the name Dasuki sound Igbo or Yoruba to you?
If he could arrest Dasuki (his towns-man), immediately....... what does that tell you?

Ethnic Bigots like you are quick to point your dirty finger at everything Buhari does, looking for anything foolish, to say
angry

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by Fourwinds: 2:56pm On Apr 19, 2017
AngelicBeing:
True + it is long over due, other members of the executive and several others who directly or indirectly contributed to the sufferings in NIGERIA should also be arrested, flogged and jailed, l want to see some ex governors, ex heads of government agencies, ex heads of NNPC, ex federal ministers, commissioners, judges, corrupt bank executives, high net-worth individuals both in private & public service who have stolen or accessory to looting all rounded up, flogged, properties confiscated and jailed, Nigeria politicians are one of the most heartless, devilish and wicked humans on planet earth, useless politicians that have amassed billions while the poor masses are suffering, where is my cane to start flogging these vampires and satanic agents angry angry
heheheheheeer...can u see ur life...how was EFCC under GEJ.?
Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by deomello: 2:58pm On Apr 19, 2017
Chuksonyeike:

How do you arraign the same person who is currently being arraigned and on trial with evidence and prosecution witnesses based on EFCC investigation?

What I posted was from an on going trial in a court of law.

Learn how to read and comprehend and quit shaming yourself on the internet.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by deomello: 2:59pm On Apr 19, 2017
Daboomb:

Use your sense Mr. LiePOB, if you have any!

Does the name Dasuki sound Igbo or Yoruba to you?
If he could arrest Dasuki (his towns-man), immediately....... what does that tell you?

Ethnic Bigots like you are quick to point your dirty finger at everything Buhari does, looking for anything foolish, to say
angry

Everything about their existence and level of understanding is rooted in tribalism and bigotry, it's the lens they see and perceive everything from.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by Bobby808: 2:59pm On Apr 19, 2017
OkoYiboz:

Oya o,

Descendants of Judas Iscariot,
Children of Shuku Obuko Alabama,
Supporters of corruption,
Defenders of thieves and looters,

Are you going to borrow ultimatums from Ohaneze and give them to Buhari or are you gonna wail yourself to death like barren witches?
Fake suspension. Apart from gillibles, who does not know that the Anttorney general can never bring any positive result. Are you frankly expecting the Attorney general to come with a fair reults. Fake investigation everywhere.
Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by verygudbadguy(m): 3:00pm On Apr 19, 2017
deomello:

The NIA's DG's wife bought the apartment via her own registered company, you know, one of those fraudulent sounding names that starts with so so and so Ventures Limited company which is the real fraud here.

Why lodge NIA funds in an unguarded apartment bought by the wife of NIA's DG?

This is more than enough reason to fire, prosecute and jail the man, his wife and co conspirators including GEJ.

You are right too...

something seems fishy in the whole investigation . They should have concluded the whole investigation before releasing to the public.

It will only taint the anti-corruption crusade of Mr President.
Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 19, 2017
Chuksonyeike:
suspension is not enough.Mr Oke must be immediately arrested and prosecuted!!! anything short of this smells cover up.Suspension with full benefits just like Obasanjo did for the late AIG Raphael Ige is balderdash!!!! we must uncover the real owner of the most notorious apartment 7B
With VP PYO as the chair of the committee they will not compromise.But i think OKE should be behind the bars by now.
Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by Fourwinds: 3:04pm On Apr 19, 2017
kaystick86:
It seems baba wakes up from the other room this morning
after correct nacking abi....hohohohohoook
Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by gloryman91: 3:04pm On Apr 19, 2017
Not only grass contract, Frsc money wey he chop since road safety dey under his office and the staff have been denied of all their allowances including transfer allowances. Pmb please act fast make heads roll now.
Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by Daboomb: 3:05pm On Apr 19, 2017
Chuksonyeike:

Are you sure you know what the word "arraignment" really means?

I do Sir!

But l am quite sure that you on the other hand, does not know the "process involved" in arrainging a suspect.
In your mind, you think you can just work to a court room and raise up your hand that "l want to arrange this man"!
grin grin

Cases are filed, depending on `varying factors like availability of Judges suited for certain cases that have and need 'technical depth', defence counsel, external factors like Lawyers filing for one spurious "stay" or breach of fundamentals in another court, "I.P.O on annual leave" and thus is being awaited to return, et.c........ a suspect may just not have his day in court as quickly as we all wish.

If you are still confused, please ask and experienced Lawyer to brief you or go to a court house near you and speak with the Court Clerk, they would explain some of these 'delay-causing' issues to you.
Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by genearts(m): 3:05pm On Apr 19, 2017
yemmight:

Do you understand the meaning of suspension and investigation? They have provided us the list of the occupants of that building and NIA is one so what else do you want to hear?
He wants to hear amaechi... that is the only name that can satisfy him. very dumb guy

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by edupedia: 3:07pm On Apr 19, 2017
Chuksonyeike:

....u IPOB degenerate just want to be heard or read by force...not so?....,how did u arrive at cover up from all said in the announcement?...

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by Fourwinds: 3:09pm On Apr 19, 2017
hotspec:
Sahara reporters....

*modified*

just saw it on Channels TV as breaking news. Now i can move to another thread
u were doubting it before....d news has finally squeezed ur blocus....heheheheheheerr

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by verygudbadguy(m): 3:12pm On Apr 19, 2017
Beetobee:

Who cares what you believe? Inconsequential.

Always quick to pick fight when someone doesn't agree with you. I am entitled to my own opinion don't you think?

I am not against Mr President... I am against the process in which some of these fights corruption are carried out. Why loud the news to the media before proper investigation?

Don't you think it will jeopardise the whole investigation?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Ministers, Governors Sabotaged Jonathan / Akeredolu: I'm Shocked Akure People Didn't Vote For Me; My Deputy Was A Snake / This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.