Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,319 members, 7,957,849 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:56 PM

Should I Stop Eating Eba To Maintain My Weight? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Stop Eating Eba To Maintain My Weight? (6900 Views)

How Will I Stop My Madam(boss) From Assualiting Me Sexually Pls Help / I Still Maintain My Stance, 2k Date Is The Cool Date. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Stop Eating Eba To Maintain My Weight? by FitnessDoctor: 9:27am On May 21, 2017
Lalas247:

Yes to be fair my family all fat the ladies ..
I gym n maintain cause i eat damn too much .. n i hate big tommy dont know why grin
Gracias

Can we have a chat... I would love to know the kind of exercises you do at the gym, your favorites and what you do other than exercise to keep fit...

You can just tell me everything here if you want.
Re: Should I Stop Eating Eba To Maintain My Weight? by Lalas247(f): 9:33am On May 21, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Can we have a chat... I would love to know the kind of exercises you do at the gym, your favorites and what you do other than exercise to keep fit...

You can just tell me everything here if you want.
Hip bum and thigh excercise
Thread mill ( cardio)
Twerk class
Sit ups every other day .. do this at home

Thats is Really but i eat whatever dont do the calorie watch
Re: Should I Stop Eating Eba To Maintain My Weight? by Nobody: 9:37am On May 21, 2017
me i dey like eba with Two chilled bottles of my Guinness Small Stout★

Doctor is it bad?
Re: Should I Stop Eating Eba To Maintain My Weight? by FitnessDoctor: 9:46am On May 21, 2017
Lalas247:

Hip bum and thigh excercise
Thread mill ( cardio)
Twerk class
Sit ups every other day .. do this at home

Thats is Really but i eat whatever dont do the calorie watch
I would love to use your photos and your exercise routine for a post on my blog with your permission.. you can really inspire others because many people are praying to be just like you.. the title of the post would be "she eats a lot, but still looks this good (photos)"
what do you say?
Re: Should I Stop Eating Eba To Maintain My Weight? by MadeOfBlaq(m): 9:56am On May 21, 2017
FitnessDoctor,please how do I reach you, I have something important to ask you
Re: Should I Stop Eating Eba To Maintain My Weight? by FitnessDoctor: 9:58am On May 21, 2017
MadeOfBlaq:
FitnesDoctor,please how do I reach you, I have something important to ask you
You can reach me by mail @ healthnewsphases@gmail.com
Re: Should I Stop Eating Eba To Maintain My Weight? by MadeOfBlaq(m): 3:26pm On May 21, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
You can reach me by mail @ healthnewsphases@gmail.com
Sir I sent u a mail, pls chk
Re: Should I Stop Eating Eba To Maintain My Weight? by FitnessDoctor: 3:35pm On May 21, 2017
MadeOfBlaq:

Sir I sent u a mail, pls chk

Okay, I will check it and get back to you
Re: Should I Stop Eating Eba To Maintain My Weight? by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 21, 2017
Fitnessdoctor(Sir), for a question to be asked regarding fitness, do you need compensation? Cause I want to ask one
Re: Should I Stop Eating Eba To Maintain My Weight? by chaktty: 4:39pm On May 21, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Have you actually read the post... or are you just giving your own opinion without reading it so that you can post a link to your blog??
I quite read your post and I know your response is positive to your own question. I gave my opinion which i don't be surprised when I said, No one can give a straight answer to the question, because, that's the fact. Any food can either be good or bad. let me stop here...
Re: Should I Stop Eating Eba To Maintain My Weight? by FitnessDoctor: 6:15pm On May 21, 2017
Limescale:
Fitnesdoctor(Sir), for a question to be asked regarding fitness, do you need compensation? Cause I want to ask one

No compensation is required.. Ask your question
Re: Should I Stop Eating Eba To Maintain My Weight? by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 21, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

No compensation is required.. Ask your question
Thank you. Okay here's my question

I'm not fat but it happens that I have a double chin. I haven't consumed anything that has sugar or salt in it for about 2 weeks now. I want to lift weights too but I'm scared a bit cause I don't like the manly look that's trending on instagram. I don't want to look like that. If you are not fat and you have a chubby face is it possible to slim your face down, if yes how?
Re: Should I Stop Eating Eba To Maintain My Weight? by Lalas247(f): 7:03pm On May 21, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

I would love to use your photos and your exercise routine for a post on my blog with your permission.. you can really inspire others because many people are praying to be just like you.. the title of the post would be "she eats a lot, but still looks this good (photos)"
what do you say?

It will cost grin
Re: Should I Stop Eating Eba To Maintain My Weight? by FitnessDoctor: 7:05pm On May 21, 2017
Limescale:

Thank you. Okay here's my question

I'm not fat but it happens that I have a double chin. I haven't consumed anything that has sugar or salt in it for about 2 weeks now. I want to lift weights too but I'm scared a bit cause I don't like the manly look that's trending on instagram. I don't want to look like that. If you are not fat and you have a chubby face is it possible to slim your face down, if yes how?

Okay

First you have a double chin and you are not fat... It is not about sugar or salt when it comes to double chin, it is more about gaining weight and aging...

Secondly, Don't lift weights because you want to get rid of double chin.. (and to add to that lifting weights wouldn't get you a manly body unless you actually want to have a manly body)..

Thirdly, if you want to slim down a chubby face, there are two ways..

a. Through submental or chin liposuction a very simple process that is done by a doctor..

b. Through exercises , now this isn't something I have tried... Remember my hashtag #speakingfromexperience.. So I can't guarantee you that this exercises will work

Finally, do you exercise your entire body daily? or do you live your life like typical Nigerian lady?
Re: Should I Stop Eating Eba To Maintain My Weight? by FitnessDoctor: 7:07pm On May 21, 2017
Lalas247:

It will cost grin

Of course,

But not in cash... If we go through this then you might get famous.. or just known by more than a few people.. and then I could do more with you and then you can actually be known for something good online... and by that time I could have paid you back...
Re: Should I Stop Eating Eba To Maintain My Weight? by Lalas247(f): 7:10pm On May 21, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Of course,

But not in cash... If we go through this then you might get famous.. or just known by more than a few people.. and then I could do more with you and then you can actually be known for something good online... and by that time I could have paid you back...
Lol already known for something good though grin Boss
Don't want fame ..
whatelse besides fame cn you offer sad ... google flat tummy tea ( 1 year supply will do grin)
Re: Should I Stop Eating Eba To Maintain My Weight? by FitnessDoctor: 7:17pm On May 21, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol already known for something good though grin Boss
Don't want fame ..
whatelse besides fame cn you offer sad ... google flat tummy tea ( 1 year supply will do grin)

Oh that interesting.. So you take flat tummy tea??..

Very interesting tea I heard about it
Re: Should I Stop Eating Eba To Maintain My Weight? by Lalas247(f): 7:20pm On May 21, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Oh that interesting.. So you take flat tummy tea??..

Very interesting tea I heard about it

Tried a sample once.. .. not even sure if it works as mine flat already
Got it in some pamper box thing i subscribe to

Yea lots of people use it
Re: Should I Stop Eating Eba To Maintain My Weight? by FitnessDoctor: 7:24pm On May 21, 2017
Lalas247:

Tried a sample once.. .. not even sure if it works as mine flat already
Got it in some pamper box thing i subscribe to

Yea lots of people use it

Interesting

I can't be supplying someone green tea when I am telling others to go all natural..

Don't you think?
Re: Should I Stop Eating Eba To Maintain My Weight? by Lalas247(f): 7:29pm On May 21, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Interesting

I can't be supplying someone green tea when I am telling others to go all natural..

Don't you think?
But its natural tea though .. so like a recommendation swap their fizzy drink n alcohol for the tea with excercise they should get results
Re: Should I Stop Eating Eba To Maintain My Weight? by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 21, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Okay

First you have a double chin and you are not fat... It is not about sugar or salt when it comes to double chin, it is more about gaining weight and aging...

Secondly, Don't lift weights because you want to get rid of double chin.. (and to add to that lifting weights wouldn't get you a manly body unless you actually want to have a manly body)..

Thirdly, if you want to slim down a chubby face, there are two ways..

a. Through submental or chin liposuction a very simple process that is done by a doctor..

b. Through exercises , now this isn't something I have tried... Remember my hashtag #speakingfromexperience.. So I can't guarantee you that this exercises will work

Finally, do you exercise your entire body daily? or do you live your life like typical Nigerian lady?

I'm still young to even think that my double chin might be a result of aging. Well I'm 5'0 & a tiny bit of weight gain looks much on me, trust me when I say this, I'm not fat though but maybe for my height I am. When I gain weight it goes to my face and shoulders and not so much on my waist, i naturally have a tiny waist.

I'm not lazy to exercise but I want to go down from 58 kg to at least 40 before I decide to tone up. Even squads scare me a bit, I've seen bad looking thighs resulting from doing squads and I don't want to go on that route
Re: Should I Stop Eating Eba To Maintain My Weight? by FitnessDoctor: 7:43pm On May 21, 2017
Lalas247:

But its natural tea though .. so like a recommendation swap their fizzy drink n alcohol for the tea with excercise they should get results

Oh I see... Although I know you were exaggerating the 1 year supply...

But, when we are going to be doing this.. I will be putting some of your stuff on the net for sometime.. and continuously.. so in the end you would get fame (no matter how you see it)...

And I am planning for get an endorsement for that flat tummy tea stuff, so you can get your supply anytime... Soon

So, it is a kind of complicated sort of thing, but the best way for me to explain this is to tell you that you are going to get fame.. grin grin grin grin..

Hope you understand the whole grammar??
Re: Should I Stop Eating Eba To Maintain My Weight? by Lalas247(f): 7:44pm On May 21, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Oh I see... Although I know you were exaggerating the 1 year supply...

But, when we are going to be doing this.. I will be putting some of your stuff on the net for sometime.. and continuously.. so in the end you would get fame (no matter how you see it)...

And I am planning for get an endorsement for that flat tummy tea stuff, so you can get your supply anytime... Soon

So, it is a kind of complicated sort of thing, but the best way for me to explain this is to tell you that you are going to get fame.. grin grin grin grin..

Hope you understand the whole grammar??

Let me think about it ...
it's the fame part that is my problem ...
Re: Should I Stop Eating Eba To Maintain My Weight? by FitnessDoctor: 7:50pm On May 21, 2017
Limescale:

I'm still young to even think that my double chin might be a result of aging. Well I'm 5'0 & a tiny bit of weight gain looks much on me, trust me when I say this, I'm not fat though but maybe for my height I am. When I gain weight it goes to my face and shoulders and not so much on my waist, i naturally have a tiny waist.

I'm not lazy to exercise but I want to go down from 58 kg to at least 40 before I decide to tone up. Even squads scare me a bit, I've seen bad looking thighs resulting from doing squads and I don't want to go on that route

send a pic of yourself to healthnewsphases@gmail.com..
Re: Should I Stop Eating Eba To Maintain My Weight? by FitnessDoctor: 7:55pm On May 21, 2017
Lalas247:

Let me think about it ...
it's the fame part that is my problem ...

You have till Monday to come up with a decision....

Fame is good... when you are known for something good (I am known by some people myself)

Please let your decision be positive
Re: Should I Stop Eating Eba To Maintain My Weight? by Lalas247(f): 7:55pm On May 21, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

You have till Monday to come up with a decision....

Fame is good... when you are known for something good (I am known by some people myself)

Please let your decision be positive
Cool cool
Where are you based ?
Re: Should I Stop Eating Eba To Maintain My Weight? by FitnessDoctor: 7:57pm On May 21, 2017
Lalas247:

Cool cool
Where are you based ?

Warri, Delta State

you?
Re: Should I Stop Eating Eba To Maintain My Weight? by Lalas247(f): 7:59pm On May 21, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Warri, Delta State

you?
England- East london smiley
Re: Should I Stop Eating Eba To Maintain My Weight? by FitnessDoctor: 8:04pm On May 21, 2017
Lalas247:

England- East london smiley

The way you move is truly Notin grin grin grin grin grin

Waiting on your decision

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Stop Eating Eba To Maintain My Weight? by idu1(m): 6:55pm On May 28, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

If you really want to stop eating eba then you can.. I have never been addicted to a particular food before.. But I can say that it is what you are telling your body that it is accepting... It might be strange but if you tell yourself that you can do without eating eba everyday and follow this guide below. Then your body will have no choice than to accept it (because the mind controls the body and not the other way around)

According to what you said you stopped eating for 3 days straight or more... In real sense, you can try going for something like this..

In every 3 days, you should consume Eba only in 1 day or 2..

Try this for a week.. Then in every 3 days, consume eba only in 1 day..

To put a change to everything, try adding early morning exercises to it (it wouldn't kill you but only make you look good).. Try sleeping well to help your body go through this reset and there you have it... A habit under control

I want to build muscle.

I don't really have time for gym. Is there food supplements I can use to achieve it?

I notice anytime I did little hard job like manual laundry my hands muscle ll come up and I think i have good muscle that will respond to build up.
Re: Should I Stop Eating Eba To Maintain My Weight? by FitnessDoctor: 8:12pm On May 29, 2017
idu1:

I want to build muscle.

I don't really have time for gym. Is there food supplements I can use to achieve it?

I notice anytime I did little hard job like manual laundry my hands muscle ll come up and I think i have good muscle that will respond to build up.

Building muscle is quite expensive and I can't recommend you not going to the gym, if you don't have time to go to the gym or doing exercises at home or even your place of work.. Then there is no way my methods can work for you..

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: Should I Stop Eating Eba To Maintain My Weight? by idu1(m): 9:04pm On May 29, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Building muscle is quite expensive and I can't recommend you not going to the gym, if you don't have time to go to the gym or doing exercises at home or even your place of work.. Then there is no way my methods can work for you..

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Thanks for the reply.

What's your method if you don't mind?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Please Stop I'm In Church", Fans React To Pantless Twerk Video Of A Slay Queen / Pregnant Lady Goes Completely Unclad In New Photoshoot / Real Men Eat Meat Not Bones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.