Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,095 members, 7,957,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:06 AM

"Please Stop I'm In Church", Fans React To Pantless Twerk Video Of A Slay Queen - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Please Stop I'm In Church", Fans React To Pantless Twerk Video Of A Slay Queen (6898 Views)

Question To Pantless Ladies / Pantless Nigerian Slay Queen Blasted For Twerking To Davido Bumbum In The Toilet / Braless And Pantless Beautiful Slay Queen Twerking: Video Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Please Stop I'm In Church", Fans React To Pantless Twerk Video Of A Slay Queen by Gucciblog: 12:06am On Oct 19, 2018
Popular Nigerian Socialite and Video Vixen, Janemena who grew her fan base with series of her twerk video, shared a pantless video of her twerking and dancing to the current PumPumChallenge...

The video got her fans talking.. Some were drooling while a few condemned the condemned....

Watch Video HERE

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

1 Share

Re: "Please Stop I'm In Church", Fans React To Pantless Twerk Video Of A Slay Queen by Gucciblog: 12:10am On Oct 19, 2018
shocked

Re: "Please Stop I'm In Church", Fans React To Pantless Twerk Video Of A Slay Queen by Burgerlomo: 12:52am On Oct 19, 2018
Shameful cool
Re: "Please Stop I'm In Church", Fans React To Pantless Twerk Video Of A Slay Queen by SarakiBukola: 7:28am On Oct 19, 2018
I feel like spanking her butt and shouting :

"I CAST OUT THE DEMONS THAT DWELL IN YOUR BAKASSI "

[img]https://media./images/95c7085172c3d2e7bbc68fbdd5a64cd4/tenor.gif[/img]

In Jesus name! angry

1 Like

Re: "Please Stop I'm In Church", Fans React To Pantless Twerk Video Of A Slay Queen by columbus007(m): 8:34am On Oct 19, 2018
rubbish yansh that's not even worth going to the bathroom for.
Re: "Please Stop I'm In Church", Fans React To Pantless Twerk Video Of A Slay Queen by happybee: 11:03am On Oct 19, 2018
What's all these tori Olohun
Shaking my head vigorously!
Re: "Please Stop I'm In Church", Fans React To Pantless Twerk Video Of A Slay Queen by ibrutex(m): 11:06am On Oct 19, 2018
ok
Re: "Please Stop I'm In Church", Fans React To Pantless Twerk Video Of A Slay Queen by MrAnele(m): 11:31am On Oct 19, 2018
If this hits FP eh. I will slit my wrist and share the video online
Re: "Please Stop I'm In Church", Fans React To Pantless Twerk Video Of A Slay Queen by sirjentul05(m): 11:50am On Oct 19, 2018
mtchew, i even think say dem d share recharge card for here, am getting the f**k outta here

#mr Jentul#
Re: "Please Stop I'm In Church", Fans React To Pantless Twerk Video Of A Slay Queen by Uglymugg: 12:02pm On Oct 19, 2018
All this gra gra. Once you put dick inside they become motionless.

1 Like

Re: "Please Stop I'm In Church", Fans React To Pantless Twerk Video Of A Slay Queen by Emmiasky(m): 12:33pm On Oct 19, 2018
Okay nigbana.

Do you ever feel as though your friends are gaining on you in life's race
and for this you feel down?

Watch this then, maybe it will help you think better of yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Br8lWie-LBo
Re: "Please Stop I'm In Church", Fans React To Pantless Twerk Video Of A Slay Queen by Alaadin(m): 1:28pm On Oct 19, 2018
Every time she twerkz I see her clam, mena mena
Re: "Please Stop I'm In Church", Fans React To Pantless Twerk Video Of A Slay Queen by dorufemojo: 2:58pm On Oct 19, 2018
hmmmmm smiley wink

FULL-STACK JAVASCRIPT WEB APP TRAINING

JavaScript Development Suite is a comprehensive training program that equips candidates with an exhaustive grounding of Ajax development fundamentals, JavaScript fundamentals, advanced JavaScript and fundamentals of jQuery. IT organizations across the globe seek competent professionals who are trained in JavaScript.

JavaScript is dynamic programming language, which is multi-paradigm and supports object-oriented, functional and imperative programming styles. It is basically a client-side scripting language that is used in creating interactive effects among the web browsers.

JavaScript Development Suite is comprehensive and can be taken up by both beginners as well as advanced learners. JavaScript Development Suite is best suited for web developers, software engineers, system engineers, mobile app developers, freelancers and anyone looking build dynamic websites with Javascript.

DURATION: 8 – 10 WEEKS. FEES: N69,999 (SHOPRITE Price!)
Re: "Please Stop I'm In Church", Fans React To Pantless Twerk Video Of A Slay Queen by ibori1(m): 6:09pm On Oct 19, 2018
sad

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Be Worried When A Girl Asks If You Are 'enjoying It' During Sex / My Dilemma / Send This To Your Crush And She May Finally Say Yes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.