Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,158 members, 7,821,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London (32016 Views)

El Rufai And His Son Observe Sallah Prayers With Muslim Faithfuls In Kaduna.pics / I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai / 25 Year Old Missing Nigerian Found Dead In Usa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London by OAM4J: 4:53am On Nov 28, 2011
El-Rufa’i Loses Daughter

Yasmine el-Rufai, eldest daughter of the former minister of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Nasiru el-Rufai, was found dead in her residence in London yesterday. She was 25 years old.

The cause of her death is still unknown but there was a suspicion of domestic accident.

Yasmine holds a bachelor’s degree in Economics from the University of Bath in the United Kingdom and a master’s degree from the London School of Economics (LSE). She also has a law degree from the University of London.

http://leadership.ng/nga/articles/9171/2011/11/28/el-rufa%E2%80%99i_loses_daughter.html

May Her Soul Rest in peace  sad
Re: Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London by koruji(m): 4:55am On Nov 28, 2011
Very sad news, indeed. May her soul rest in peace, and may the good Lord grant comfort to the grieving family.
Re: Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London by efisher(m): 5:03am On Nov 28, 2011
Really sad. This is a big blow to the family. May God grant them the fortitude to bear the loss. sad
Re: Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London by Kobojunkie: 6:02am On Nov 28, 2011
Trust out people to quickly quantify her life by the number of DEGREES/CERTIFICATES/AWARDs she was able to ACQUIRE during her short time. NO report on how HUMAN she even was. . . . What a shame!!!

I pray God help the family in this time.

2 Likes

Re: Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London by Demdem(m): 8:39am On Nov 28, 2011
Very sad sad sad sad
Re: Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London by DrummaBoy(m): 8:56am On Nov 28, 2011
May God grant the family the fortitude to bear the loss.
It is a loss indeed.

1 Like

Re: Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London by rolchi(m): 9:15am On Nov 28, 2011
So sad! May her gentle soul rest in peace!
Re: Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London by texazzpete(m): 9:17am On Nov 28, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Trust out people to quickly quantify her life by the number of DEGREES/CERTIFICATES/AWARDs she was able to ACQUIRE during her short time. NO report on how HUMAN she even was. . . . What a shame!!!

How else is a journalist supposed to know more about her? As a 25 year old who has spent most of her adult life in school, what better way to describe her than to itemize her accomplishments at her primary task?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London by jarkbauer: 9:26am On Nov 28, 2011
Kobojunkie:

you re truly a junkie .those are the high points of her life.

1 Like

Re: Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London by indoorlove(m): 10:10am On Nov 28, 2011
So sad! may her soul rest in peace and may the almighty God give her families the fortitude to bear the irreparable lost.
Re: Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London by palmwine(m): 10:11am On Nov 28, 2011
RIP Yasmine. Our thoughts are with the family.
Re: Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London by Kx: 10:13am On Nov 28, 2011
RIP

But is nt the aim of sending kids to live in the comfort of peace and security abroad not becoming fast defeated?
Re: Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London by Vigilante: 10:13am On Nov 28, 2011
Kobojunkie:

[/quote
See envy. See bad belle.
Re: Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London by highland(m): 10:16am On Nov 28, 2011
Very sad. RIP
Re: Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London by namfav(m): 10:19am On Nov 28, 2011
inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un
Re: Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London by TenKobo1: 10:23am On Nov 28, 2011
Rest in peace dear.
Re: Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London by maclatunji: 10:27am On Nov 28, 2011
Very sad news, my condolences to her father and the rest of the family. May Allah forgive her and grant her Al-Jannat.
Re: Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London by stuhporh: 10:28am On Nov 28, 2011
SO SAD!!! but as sad as it can be, i only feel pity for the babe! One of the laws i believe will always affect human race is law of attraction: whatever you throw in the air automatically is attracted back to you.[color=#000099][/color]
Even the bible supports that fact d@. i guss its a pity dat d sinns of her father was to quick to catch up on her.
wish her a good life beyond ours,
Re: Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London by lucabrasi(m): 10:32am On Nov 28, 2011
can't imagine how el rufai and his immediate family are feeling right now.may GOD give them the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss.i don't know the girl personally but we have mutual friends and the gist i heard is that she is a really humble and quiet girl,heard it was something to do with epilepsy they opened the door to her father's flat where she lives and found her dead.
Vigilante:

See envy. See bad belle.
i tire o,at least they should let the poor girl rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London by Afam4eva(m): 10:36am On Nov 28, 2011
This is sad. may God grant the family the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London by jmaine: 10:38am On Nov 28, 2011
What a sad news . . .and people tryna twist this story into some political brouhaha need some break . .Pesin don loss him pikin, una dey yarn trash for hia . .  . .This is indeed difficult times for the Rufai family . . .my heart felt condolences to the family .
Re: Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London by humblebee: 10:44am On Nov 28, 2011
as simple as RIP is spelt, some silly grown Nigerian youths still find it difficult to say it and move on. whatever you have against her father should not even come in this kinda thread. just sympathize and move on else shvt d fvck up.

RIP miss

1 Like

Re: Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London by atasteve: 10:48am On Nov 28, 2011
Stop all these bad words, don't wish other people evil, there is no justification for it. When we say words like these, they bring out the heartless monsters in us and in turn make us worse than the people we condemn!

May God's comfort be with El-Rufai's family at this trying period.
Re: Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London by kevoh(m): 10:50am On Nov 28, 2011
So sad! R.I.P
Too bad she didn't have the time to put those accomplishments to use.
Re: Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London by okpurukata(f): 10:58am On Nov 28, 2011
May her soul rest in peace. My condolences to El Rufai and family.
Re: Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London by maxygirl(f): 10:58am On Nov 28, 2011
RIP Yasmine. i understand how the family would be feeling, i have lost a sister and  a  brother and it hurts like hell.
I pray we never have to witness the death of a loved one to understand how people feel when the lose someone they love especially at a young age.
Re: Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London by Ogetogeo(m): 11:11am On Nov 28, 2011
RIP miss. Pls stop d hating
Re: Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London by knick(m): 11:13am On Nov 28, 2011
RIP Yasmine, my regards to her entire family.
Re: Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London by daisy28: 11:18am On Nov 28, 2011
May her soul RIP
Re: Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London by 195(f): 11:22am On Nov 28, 2011
[size=18pt]MAY BE IT WAS THE COLD THAT KILLED HER embarassed[/size]
Re: Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London by nagoma(m): 11:25am On Nov 28, 2011
May she R.I.P. and may the Good Lord give the family the strength to move on.
Re: Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London by Femonjay(m): 11:31am On Nov 28, 2011
RIP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Your Lack Of Integrity Forced Buhari To Stay Away From You: Atiku Mocks Tinubu / Buhari Arrives In Osogbo For Osun APC Governorship Rally (Photos) / Former MD NNPC Handover to New MD NNPC,Dr. Ibe Kachuikwu Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.