Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Senator Dino Melaye Mocks SGF Babachir Lawal Over His Suspension "Aje Kun Iya" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Dino Melaye Mocks SGF Babachir Lawal Over His Suspension "Aje Kun Iya" (30185 Views)

Dino Melaye Mocks Godswill Akpabio At Akwa Ibom State Government House / EFCC Detains Babachir Lawal Over N223m Fraud / SGF Babachir Lawal Reacts To His Suspension, Speaks To State House Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Mocks SGF Babachir Lawal Over His Suspension "Aje Kun Iya" by sameni123(m): 10:25am On Apr 20, 2017
efygirl:
Somebody should kindly interpret this cos I don't understand d Lang thanks guys
I means...he will recieve over beating someone that can no beat you that way lay you on the road he will surely recieve over beating

3 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Mocks SGF Babachir Lawal Over His Suspension "Aje Kun Iya" by kbams241: 10:25am On Apr 20, 2017
Hmm
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Mocks SGF Babachir Lawal Over His Suspension "Aje Kun Iya" by repogirl(f): 10:25am On Apr 20, 2017
Pls someone translate that dinos poem for me.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Mocks SGF Babachir Lawal Over His Suspension "Aje Kun Iya" by SalamRushdie: 10:28am On Apr 20, 2017
olamath:
Making law for the country is a serious biznes, how do we come by all these comedians in the senate.

Remember this unserious senator was the first to expose the serious Babachir grass cutter deals
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Mocks SGF Babachir Lawal Over His Suspension "Aje Kun Iya" by Charly68: 10:31am On Apr 20, 2017
Now that the SGF has been removed what next ? Will that add to the official status of Dino or make him more popular. The fall of a man is not the end of his life. I don't expect a whole senator to take this matter as personal..though only God knows what went behind between the senators & the SGF ..experience has shown that where money does not pass round as expected,the senators would shout black & blue ...as far as they are concerned it is shop alone & die alone.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Mocks SGF Babachir Lawal Over His Suspension "Aje Kun Iya" by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 20, 2017
Ajasco222:
...with a written version of his hit single "Aje kun iya ni o je".

LOL
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Mocks SGF Babachir Lawal Over His Suspension "Aje Kun Iya" by pmc01(m): 10:39am On Apr 20, 2017
repogirl:
His beating will only multiply; he who double crosses someone he can't beat; his beating will only multiply.
It's some kind of boastful song to show your superiority over an adversary.

7 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Mocks SGF Babachir Lawal Over His Suspension "Aje Kun Iya" by magoo10(m): 10:47am On Apr 20, 2017
lols where are those who have been defending babachir the grass cutter as a saint
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Mocks SGF Babachir Lawal Over His Suspension "Aje Kun Iya" by bukiboy(m): 10:50am On Apr 20, 2017
ekanDamie:
but I dont understand
when fayose says babachair lawals suspension is long overdue
and Dino melaiye is here mocking lawal too
I ask myself, are this people feigning saints? aren't they same?
they should be mute and stop displaying hypocricy

[i]How much Babachir give you[/i]
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Mocks SGF Babachir Lawal Over His Suspension "Aje Kun Iya" by FunkyAlhaji2015: 10:53am On Apr 20, 2017
I'm ashamed Dino Melaye is a senator of the Federal Republic. Legislation is a serious business and it is expected that a senator should show some decorum at least in public when it's concerns matters of national importance. It's also pathetic knowing that Dino Melaye has his local language but would rather promote the Yoruba language rather than his own.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Mocks SGF Babachir Lawal Over His Suspension "Aje Kun Iya" by bukiboy(m): 10:55am On Apr 20, 2017
Charly68:
Now that the SGF has been removed what next ?

[
Na make Babachir go prison now and repay the money back

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Mocks SGF Babachir Lawal Over His Suspension "Aje Kun Iya" by repogirl(f): 10:57am On Apr 20, 2017
pmc01:

His beating will only multiply; he who double crosses someone he can't beat; his beating will only multiply.
It's some kind of boastful song to show your superiority over an adversary.
okay thanks.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Mocks SGF Babachir Lawal Over His Suspension "Aje Kun Iya" by pmc01(m): 11:01am On Apr 20, 2017
repogirl:
okay thanks.
It's my pleasure.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Mocks SGF Babachir Lawal Over His Suspension "Aje Kun Iya" by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 20, 2017
Dino Melaye, Bukola Saraki and Ayodele Fayose....

AFONJAS who became Igbo leaders grin grin grin

Igbo kwenu!

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Mocks SGF Babachir Lawal Over His Suspension "Aje Kun Iya" by BabaCommander: 11:15am On Apr 20, 2017
JesusChrist666:
Dino Melaye, Bukola Saraki and Ayodele Fayose....

AFONJAS who became Igbo leaders grin grin grin

Igbo kwenu!
Heeeeeyyy! Lolz.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Mocks SGF Babachir Lawal Over His Suspension "Aje Kun Iya" by femi4: 11:24am On Apr 20, 2017
efygirl:
Somebody should kindly interpret this cos I don't understand d Lang thanks guys
Someone that's below me

And trying to be a stumbling block....

Thorough beating awaits him
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Mocks SGF Babachir Lawal Over His Suspension "Aje Kun Iya" by holluphemydavid(m): 11:26am On Apr 20, 2017
very immature
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Mocks SGF Babachir Lawal Over His Suspension "Aje Kun Iya" by femi4: 11:27am On Apr 20, 2017
repogirl:
no be poem....its a war song. You sing aloud to intimidate your opponent.

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Mocks SGF Babachir Lawal Over His Suspension "Aje Kun Iya" by Omonigeriarere: 11:29am On Apr 20, 2017
TippyTop:
I remember APC minions on Nairaland spewing rubbish when Dino and Shehu Sani first raised alarm at the Honorable Mr Grass cutter, they were called traitors.
Dino and Sani vindicated.

Even if they are vindicated, is that enough reason for him to be portraying his superiority over his fellow man?

I even doubt whether you really understand the meaning of his post: the scenario he portrayed online is like a man who defeated his fellow wrestler in the game and starting beating his chest.

Even footballers embrace themselves after game: politics is about national interest and not for self aggrandisement.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Mocks SGF Babachir Lawal Over His Suspension "Aje Kun Iya" by buchibrand(m): 11:32am On Apr 20, 2017
Well done Dino we are watching and waiting.

l will help you to install and customize a beautiful responsive blogger template on your blog free.
https://www.nairaland.com/3594661/free-blogger-blog-premium-template
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Mocks SGF Babachir Lawal Over His Suspension "Aje Kun Iya" by Esji80(m): 11:38am On Apr 20, 2017
This Dino na confirmed and verified Comedian and Wawa of the highest order;;;;Imagine a Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria behaving like a Kannywood actor
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Mocks SGF Babachir Lawal Over His Suspension "Aje Kun Iya" by sirusX(m): 11:44am On Apr 20, 2017
yashau:
i think fg should make yoruba as our official language
You wan relegate pidgin english?? cheesy
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Mocks SGF Babachir Lawal Over His Suspension "Aje Kun Iya" by Reuben07(m): 11:50am On Apr 20, 2017
dino gat ma ribs cracking
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Mocks SGF Babachir Lawal Over His Suspension "Aje Kun Iya" by goldedprince: 11:50am On Apr 20, 2017
THIS IS SAVAGE LOL
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Mocks SGF Babachir Lawal Over His Suspension "Aje Kun Iya" by yashau(m): 11:56am On Apr 20, 2017
sirusX:

You wan relegate pidgin english?? cheesy
ghana speak pidgin too and their official language is Ashanti just like south africa with Swahili
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Mocks SGF Babachir Lawal Over His Suspension "Aje Kun Iya" by bestspoke: 11:58am On Apr 20, 2017
repogirl:

He will be dealt with in surplus, him who is not strong enough to beat you but still tackles you will be dealt with in surplus

2 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Mocks SGF Babachir Lawal Over His Suspension "Aje Kun Iya" by Giannakopoulos(f): 11:59am On Apr 20, 2017
sameni123:

I means...he will recieve over beating someone that can no beat you that way lay you on the road he will surely recieve over beating
What kind of translation is this?, can't you type well?,very annoying.

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Mocks SGF Babachir Lawal Over His Suspension "Aje Kun Iya" by cardoctor(m): 12:33pm On Apr 20, 2017
Someone needs to grow up.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Mocks SGF Babachir Lawal Over His Suspension "Aje Kun Iya" by Yusman316(m): 1:48pm On Apr 20, 2017
[quote author=TippyTop post=55735792]I remember APC minions on Nairaland spewing rubbish when Dino and Shehu Sani first raised alarm at the Honorable Grass cutter, they were called traitors.
Dino and Sani vindicated. [/quote
Vindicated how? The sgf was suspended pending investigation. No said he is guilty of anything
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Mocks SGF Babachir Lawal Over His Suspension "Aje Kun Iya" by Benbellamor: 2:13pm On Apr 20, 2017
TippyTop:
I remember APC minions on Nairaland spewing rubbish when Dino and Shehu Sani first raised alarm at the Honorable Grass cutter, they were called traitors.
Dino and Sani vindicated.

Buhari writes Senate, clears SGF Lawal in ‘grass-cutting’ contract scandal

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/221411-buhari-writes-senate-clears-sgf-lawal-grass-cutting-contract-scandal.html

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obaseki: My Convoy Was Attacked In Oshiomhole’s Ward / Those Accusing Jonathan Of Corruption Are Fathers Of Corruption- Oba Of Lagos / Trademore Issues 48-Hour Ultimatum To EFCC Over Wrongfully Sealed Estates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.