Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Senator Dino Melaye Mocks SGF Babachir Lawal Over His Suspension "Aje Kun Iya" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Dino Melaye Mocks SGF Babachir Lawal Over His Suspension "Aje Kun Iya" (30187 Views)

Dino Melaye Mocks Godswill Akpabio At Akwa Ibom State Government House / EFCC Detains Babachir Lawal Over N223m Fraud / SGF Babachir Lawal Reacts To His Suspension, Speaks To State House Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Mocks SGF Babachir Lawal Over His Suspension "Aje Kun Iya" by TippyTop(m): 2:18pm On Apr 20, 2017
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Mocks SGF Babachir Lawal Over His Suspension "Aje Kun Iya" by Jabioro: 2:23pm On Apr 20, 2017
Partnerbiz:
This is a boy a toddler in a mans body
That is understatement.. if there is any other adjective to qualified him I could have added it.. but I dey para now.. Useless man
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Mocks SGF Babachir Lawal Over His Suspension "Aje Kun Iya" by ekanDamie: 4:01pm On Apr 20, 2017
bukiboy:

[i]How much Babachir give you[/i]
if u don't have comprehensive sense to see I am not in support of baba lawal
then go n sleep. I was only questioning the integrity of those like Dino also throwing stones.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Mocks SGF Babachir Lawal Over His Suspension "Aje Kun Iya" by sunnyside16(m): 4:15pm On Apr 20, 2017
and this one is a senator
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Mocks SGF Babachir Lawal Over His Suspension "Aje Kun Iya" by Jelal0007(m): 10:25am On Apr 21, 2017
repogirl:
okay thanks.
Repogirl,I greet thou. I've gotta say u're an amazing writer,I just came across a thread 'legend of the 'you know who' and I can't believe such a thread has being on NL since 2013. However,after trying 2go thru it,I realised some stories were removed;especially ur own updates. Would luv 2 read d whole thing. Keep the fire burning.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Mocks SGF Babachir Lawal Over His Suspension "Aje Kun Iya" by CharlotteFlair: 4:35pm On Apr 21, 2017
AntiWailer:
Foolish man.
When he was insulting Jonathan and helped in installing buhari into power, you all sang his praise. Hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Mocks SGF Babachir Lawal Over His Suspension "Aje Kun Iya" by AntiWailer: 5:21pm On Apr 21, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
When he was insulting Jonathan and helped in installing buhari into power, you all sang his praise. Hypocrite.

Why not quote where I sang his praise or better still shut up.

U dnt have to comment.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Mocks SGF Babachir Lawal Over His Suspension "Aje Kun Iya" by repogirl(f): 9:20pm On Apr 21, 2017
Jelal0007:
I deleted the stories and I dont have them saved.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Mocks SGF Babachir Lawal Over His Suspension "Aje Kun Iya" by Jelal0007(m): 9:26pm On Apr 21, 2017
repogirl:
I deleted the stories and I dont have them saved.
I see. But u left one.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Mocks SGF Babachir Lawal Over His Suspension "Aje Kun Iya" by repogirl(f): 10:32pm On Apr 21, 2017
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Mocks SGF Babachir Lawal Over His Suspension "Aje Kun Iya" by mayorwesley: 2:01am On Apr 25, 2017
FunkyAlhaji2015:
I'm ashamed Dino Melaye is a senator of the Federal Republic. Legislation is a serious business and it is expected that a senator should show some decorum at least in public when it's concerns matters of national importance. It's also pathetic knowing that Dino Melaye has his local language but would rather promote the Yoruba language rather than his own.

STOP fooling ursef, dino is a full fledged yoruba man from kogi. Thats his mother tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Trademore Issues 48-Hour Ultimatum To EFCC Over Wrongfully Sealed Estates / Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) / Obasanjo Slams Buhari Again, Says President Is Sick In The Spirit, Body And Soul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.