Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Video: Watch How A Beautiful Lady Was Brutally Murdered For Ritual - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Video: Watch How A Beautiful Lady Was Brutally Murdered For Ritual (2443 Views)

Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man / This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Watch How A Beautiful Lady Was Brutally Murdered For Ritual by Rayloverscrib: 9:40am On Apr 20, 2017
This video was sent to us by an anonymous reader. And we encourage everyone to watch and share with family and friends, forward it. Share it as widely as possible!

There are some fake agencies from China, Korea, Japan and other parts of Asia currently opened in Nigeria, Ghana and other African countries, promising jobs (domestic ones, such as house-keeping, baby-minding, etc). However, on arrival, they turn you to any thing less than human.

Murder our people especially girls for their kidney, Heart and Liver. Mostly our own African brothers and Sisters involving in human tracking to Dubai, Cairo especially in Libya, Egypt and Lebanon.

They will prepare your travelling documents and everything; when you reach there, that will be your hell and end of your life, the accompanying video was secretly recorded by a passer-by which was unaware to these culprits and the video says it all.

Watch the video here: http://www.benuereporters.com/2017/04/video-watch-how-beautiful-lady-was.html

Re: Video: Watch How A Beautiful Lady Was Brutally Murdered For Ritual by GloriaNinja(f): 9:47am On Apr 20, 2017
EVIL IS TOO MUCH IN A MAN'S HEART.
Re: Video: Watch How A Beautiful Lady Was Brutally Murdered For Ritual by airminem(f): 9:48am On Apr 20, 2017
A'uzu Billahi Min Ash Shaitani r Rajimi Bisimi 'llahi' r-rahmani' r- rahim
Re: Video: Watch How A Beautiful Lady Was Brutally Murdered For Ritual by Partnerbiz(f): 10:10am On Apr 20, 2017
post vid here or...

Okay let me just click that link cos i have excess data. of course as a data seller i should
Re: Video: Watch How A Beautiful Lady Was Brutally Murdered For Ritual by Rayloverscrib: 10:25am On Apr 20, 2017
Partnerbiz:
post vid here or...

Okay let me just click that link cos i have excess data. of course as a data seller i should

I don't know how to embed video.
Re: Video: Watch How A Beautiful Lady Was Brutally Murdered For Ritual by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:40am On Apr 20, 2017
What have we done to 9ja bloggers to deserve all these lies they always dish out to us? embarassed

Op why you lying eh? This video was recorded somewhere in brazil. That girl's boyfriend accused her of chatting/cheating with another dude and did that to her with the help of his gang. Saw the video on MTO few weeks back, very gory to say the least. It's like an everyday thing in that part of the world, got another video of a girl shot several times at close range for cheating by her boyfriend. sad

©YBR

2 Likes

Re: Video: Watch How A Beautiful Lady Was Brutally Murdered For Ritual by ernesty20(m): 10:50am On Apr 20, 2017
The heart of man
Re: Video: Watch How A Beautiful Lady Was Brutally Murdered For Ritual by ernesty20(m): 10:51am On Apr 20, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
What have we done to 9ja bloggers to deserve all these lies they always dish out to us? embarassed

Op why you lying eh? This video was recorded somewhere in brazil. That girl's boyfriend accused her of chatting/cheating with another dude and did that to her with the help of his gang. Saw the video on MTO view weeks back, very gory to say the least. It's like an everyday thing in that part of the world, got another video of a girl shot several times at close range for cheating by her boyfriend. sad

©YBR
lol naija blogers can lie for africa

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Boyfriend Is Not Man Enough. / How Many Girlfriend Do You Have? / Marriage PALAVA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.