Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Love Potion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Potion (1953 Views)

Mother Wants Love Potion Be Used On Her Daughter. / Real Aphrodisiacs - Spanish Fly, Voodoo Love Potion / How To Make Love Potion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Potion by deluxecad(m): 7:41pm On Jan 03, 2010
She brings cooked food to my house(not on my request anyway) and gets pissed off each time I never ate or called in folks to come eat instead. She really shows true love tho, but I'm apprehensive she might spike d food with some love inducement and make me follow follow forever, I learnt girls do it. Desperate women! Lol. I need a mind of my own. Are there really love potions or should I go ahead and chop d food?

cool
Re: Love Potion by Busybody2(f): 7:42pm On Jan 03, 2010
Girls don suffer embarassed Damned if they do, damned if they don't undecided

cheesy grin cheesy no comment cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Love Potion by Moyola(f): 8:01pm On Jan 03, 2010
Seems yu've taken d love potion from previous food? Uhuh? Yu duuno?. . Since yu dont hv d mind to tell her to stop.

Shez prolly 1 of many others who think d way 2 a man's heart os through his tummy. . . tongue
Re: Love Potion by hbabe(f): 8:08pm On Jan 03, 2010
Eat to your damnation! Don't eat since you are uncomfortable with the food. Girls should learn to stop carrying food around to guys that don't deserve it.
Re: Love Potion by iceland(m): 8:09pm On Jan 03, 2010
grin grin grin grin Girls don suffer!
Re: Love Potion by deluxecad(m): 8:10pm On Jan 03, 2010
Moyola:

Seems yu've taken d love potion from previous food? Uhuh? Yu duuno?. . Since yu dont hv d mind to tell her to stop.

Shez prolly 1 of many others who think d way 2 a man's heart os through his tummy. . . tongue

She's a great lover anyhow u wan c am, but I hav 2 shine my eyes.
Re: Love Potion by deluxecad(m): 8:11pm On Jan 03, 2010
hbabe:

Eat to your damnation! Don't eat since you are uncomfortable with the food. Girls should learn to stop carrying food around to guys that don't deserve it.

who deserves it better?
shocked
grin
Re: Love Potion by Moyola(f): 8:13pm On Jan 03, 2010
deluxecad:

She's a great lover anyhow u wan c am, but I hav 2 shine my eyes.

Well shine ya eyes well well! tongue
Re: Love Potion by dumodust(m): 8:19pm On Jan 03, 2010
you know, the black man's tendency to sway towards superstition and other illogical ways of solving problems never ceases to baffle me. it's only a deep shallow illiterate mind that talks of a love potion in this age!!!
Re: Love Potion by 190: 8:21pm On Jan 03, 2010
i have eaten love potion several times~

nothing dey happen

enjoy your food~
Re: Love Potion by deluxecad(m): 8:24pm On Jan 03, 2010
dumodust:

you know, the black man's tendency to sway towards superstition and other illogical ways of solving problems never ceases to baffle me. it's only a deep shallow illiterate mind that talks of a love potion in this age!!!

dis has nothin to do with being black. I've heard of men d thing mesmerized.

190:

i have eaten love potion several times~

nothing dey happen

My 190, where hav u been? maybe u hav d antidote, do u? lol cheesy

enjoy your food~
Re: Love Potion by cantell(m): 9:01pm On Jan 03, 2010
@Poster,
Bros no mind anybody. Trust ur instincts. Most times it works. Some babes here can say whatever they like but its real. Follow follow no be love.
If you no chop im food, you no go die. Shine ur eye well well.
Re: Love Potion by Kelvinj(m): 9:03pm On Jan 03, 2010
Abeg, i go give u ma address so that next time she bring d love potion, just forward am come ma side,
Re: Love Potion by elecktra(f): 11:52pm On Jan 03, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
love portion my finger,havent you been eating the food?? so have you been following her up nd down?? or your friends that have been eating the love portion with you don dey follow follow ?? like someone rightly said she is probably trying to get to your heart through your tummy, since you own the i will never marry a slim lady thread maybe she's trying to feed you fat yourself
Re: Love Potion by 190: 1:32am On Jan 04, 2010
@deluxecad
ive been fine~
Just been doing behind the scenes
still weeping from my 2nd place position
after my award was rigged from me by platimunk~

@post
see eat and enjoy ur food
if babe wan catch u
all she needs to do
is stare in2 ur eyes
place stuffs in her p,u.ss,y and allow u f,cuk her
or blow powder in your face
and u wud instantly become her CHUCKY
so stop been a kiddo
wake up we are in 2010
Re: Love Potion by Nobody: 1:41am On Jan 04, 2010
190,i dey feel you.@post dear is no love portion in the food.
Re: Love Potion by 190: 1:49am On Jan 04, 2010
^^

Thank u Jare
this guy post nor wan allow me sleep well 4 nite~ angry angry
Re: Love Potion by puskin: 2:01am On Jan 04, 2010
Emzybrown:

190,i dey feel you.@post dear is no love portion in the food.

. . . . . . .and how would you know that. undecided
Re: Love Potion by Nobody: 2:52am On Jan 04, 2010
@puskin,all those he had been eating,is he not in his senses by asking this question.
Re: Love Potion by Coretalk(m): 3:22am On Jan 04, 2010
as Moyola said, Shez prolly 1 of many others who think d way 2 a man's heart os through his tummy. .

so eat my man, no such thing. enjoy
Re: Love Potion by harakiri(m): 8:25am On Jan 04, 2010
@Poster

Whenever i read things like these, it breaks my heart.YES. . .some girls/women do go the extra mile but that's not a guarantee that it works.What you should be concerned about is getting poisoned from "love portions" and not the hokus pokus.At the long run, it's your faith that works for you.By the way, men also dip their hands into voodoo, so it's a two way street (I have come across guys who felt that my kindness towards them was as a result of what they put in their mouths and prayer house nonsense. . .that's by the way).

Our society is such a complex one.If a woman shows all her love to a guy, people will say she is desperate to "hook" him.If she has a nonchalant attitude, those same people will say she is feeling "too big" or that's she's "full of herself" and she is no good for him.When a guy loves a woman dearly, people will say he has "eaten" something.If he is nonchalant in the relationship,they will say he is a player or someone that doesn't know a good thing when he sees it.What a bunch of hypocritical bigots.

If you don't want her food, leave it.Let her give her delicious food which she took extreme pains to cook just for you to someone else who deserves.By the way, let me call my woman. . .she is supposed to cook Afang soup for me today.

brb.
Re: Love Potion by jidebiz(m): 8:38am On Jan 04, 2010
Na wa o,

Guy do you think it's only in food love potion dey ni,  if she wanted to work your brain like a scooped ice cream, all she needs to do is whisk it in her p. . . . sy and not in a plate.

Free yourself man, she just might not like the idea of inviting other people cos that way, you make it look like she's your housegirl and not a gf.
Re: Love Potion by freecocoa(f): 8:57am On Jan 04, 2010
Hisses & leaves thread.
Re: Love Potion by domwas2(m): 5:49pm On Jan 04, 2010
it only work on the wick soul,
Re: Love Potion by Vuitton(m): 6:08pm On Jan 04, 2010
@ POSTER: Be wary! Its true some of these girls are soooooo desperate that if they have access to jazz the will use it. Ask walestar of some recent incidents in one school around owo, ondo state.
Re: Love Potion by deluxecad(m): 10:48pm On Jan 06, 2010
Vuitton:

@ POSTER: Be wary! Its true some of these girls are soooooo desperate that if they have access to jazz the will use it. Ask walestar of some recent incidents in one school around owo, ondo state.

I'll like to know. Did d girls jazz some dude? Where is Walestar?
Re: Love Potion by Vuitton(m): 10:31am On Jan 07, 2010
Will try to search for a link to the thread cool It was a sort of Jazz in the pussie not food *i think*
Re: Love Potion by chibenwa(m): 10:42am On Jan 07, 2010
if ur heart is clear no fear,just shop
the food jor
Re: Love Potion by rascalo: 7:36pm On Jan 07, 2010
I pity you
Re: Love Potion by kitlady02(f): 7:55pm On Jan 07, 2010
Is not ur fault, I blame the girl whose wasting her time cooking for smone who dosent deserve it
Re: Love Potion by deluxecad(m): 9:21pm On Jan 07, 2010
Kitlady: wat do u mean? If u c me, u'd do anything just 2 catch my attention. Imao.
Re: Love Potion by chelseabmw(m): 1:09am On Jan 08, 2010
@poster''

pls follow ur heart

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A Bad Husband Be A Good Man? And Vice Versa! / U Catch Ur Fiancee Stealing Ur Stuff / Marital Palava

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.