Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Marital Palava - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marital Palava (1943 Views)

7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis / Blackberry Palava: Babes N Stupidity / Your Marital Status? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marital Palava by newcreatio(m): 1:13pm On Mar 17, 2011
Re: Marital Palava by omolasgidi(m): 1:22pm On Mar 17, 2011
Bruv, I do not envy at allllllll!!!!!!!!!!!! sad
The day u hit it, its going be like christmas in June wink grin
Re: Marital Palava by newcreatio(m): 2:45pm On Mar 17, 2011
Re: Marital Palava by ekakids(f): 6:47pm On Mar 17, 2011
look there is no two ways about it, just call your wife and talk to her.make her to realize that though you love her and you have tried to do the things she like just for her to give you what she owes you, that its either she reponse to your desire as your wife or give you another alternative to do her job for her.then she will know that we can as well get it out there from another. and pls for God sake be a man and be firm.
Re: Marital Palava by 25omega(m): 7:12pm On Mar 17, 2011
ekakids:

look there is no two ways about it, just call your wife and talk to her.make her to realize that though you love her and you have tried to do the things she like just for her to give you what she owes you, that its either she reponse to your desire as your wife or give you another alternative to do her job for her.then she will know that we can as well get it out there from another. and pls for God sake be a man and be firm.

the biggest mistake you will make is to give your wife an ultimatum like ^^^ suggests. The first question is what exactly did you or she do for the both of you to start fighting. Since you seem to be the one hard up for sex why not jump through her hoops? let her know that you see where she is coming from. I mean being friends is important in a relationship be it boyfriend/girlfriend or marriage. If you are not friends then you have nothing. imagine being in a home where you have nothing in common with the person you married?
Mr. Man start listening to your wife and be the bigger man compromise doesn't make you a punk it leads to happiness.
Re: Marital Palava by Abekeade08(f): 8:19pm On Mar 17, 2011
^^^25omega, he is already listening to her and has changed a lot for his wife according to his original post.  No sex since last October, some Nigerian girls know how to push men's buttons sha. Later they will be the first to complain that their husband is cheating on them, hiss.

@OP, its time to take a stand and be a man, this lady needs fear instilled in her, you need to start ignoring her, stop eating her meals, she needs to learn to submit to you. Eat outside before going home and when you get home and she serves you food, tell her that you are full, hang out with friends on the weekends till late, just get her mind rolling ( i am not asking you to cheat on her ohh) Just get her mind thinking that she is starting to lose you small small, before you know she will start asking you wats wrong and why are you behaving this way to her? Tell her since she has refused to perform her wifely duties, you have decided to take your mind off her and start hanging out with your friends who make you forget about your problems at home. Trust me, she will drop it like its hot because she will be sacred, you might be getting action from outside. grin

Do not submit to your wife, make her submit to you. That's the key buddy.
Re: Marital Palava by 190: 9:30pm On Mar 17, 2011
omolasgidi:

Bruv, I do not envy at allllllll!!!!!!!!!!!! sad
The day u hit it, its going be like christmas in June wink grin

ROTFGLMFAO!

@Post

dude you mean u gadda wifey and cos u have issues with her
you kant touch her, Bro you slack up!!

but u have really tried staying so long without sex from your wife and u stay together in the same house
you really need to talk 2 her and hit it >> No need for friendship, shes married 2 u so go back straight into the marriage business
you already know her so cut the stories short grin grin
Re: Marital Palava by BABE3: 9:37pm On Mar 17, 2011
LMAO @ THE POST!

lmao@ what your wife said toooo!!!

U just have to keep sucking up to her o, dont be looking for no secret solutions! smiley
Re: Marital Palava by justwise(m): 9:43pm On Mar 17, 2011
Abekeade08:

^^^25omega, he is already listening to her and has changed a lot for his wife according to his original post. No sex since last October, some Nigerian girls know how to push men's buttons sha. Later they will be the first to complain that their husband is cheating on them, hiss.
@OP, its time to take a stand and be a man, this lady needs fear instilled in her, you need to start ignoring her, stop eating her meals, she needs to learn to submit to you. Eat outside before going home and when you get home and she serves you food, tell her that you are full, hang out with friends on the weekends till late, just get her mind rolling ( i am not asking you to cheat on her ohh) Just get her mind thinking that she is starting to lose you small small, before you know she will start asking you wats wrong and why are you behaving this way to her? Tell her since she has refused to perform her wifely duties, you have decided to take your mind off her and start hanging out with your friends who make you forget about your problems at home. Trust me, she will drop it like its hot because she will be sacred, you might be getting action from outside. grin
Do not submit to your wife, make her submit to you. That's the key buddy.
Wow!!! i can't believe i'm reading this from a woman.
Re: Marital Palava by justwise(m): 9:47pm On Mar 17, 2011
newcreatio:

Funny, but not funny,
I have beef with my wife, she has beef with me, No sex since last year October, Now she says, we should build friendship before the sex, , every night nah torment seeing her delicately beautiful body and no-show, I am at breaking point, should I build friendship with her, and get my sexual solution secretly?, , seriously, I hate to beg for sex, Is that all she has to offer me?, Is that why she's using it to starve me, because she has nothing else to use as bargaining power?, , If by this coming weekend being over she does not change her stand on not satisfying sexually,
, I swear to God who made me, I will be the BEST FRIEND SHE'S EVER bleeping HAD!!!!, On top of that, she uses herself as yardstick, listen to her, [b]"Do you think I don't feel Hot too? Or that I am made of wood? You have to discipline yourself. I don't want it to look like we are making up only because of the sex. I have stayed 3 years without sex before I met you, why can't you do the same? You have to grow up and be a man.", [/b]Fellow brothers, because of this girl and to salvage the relationship I have started going to church Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays, Sundays, I read Daily Manner, Prayer Bullets, Rhapsody of Realities, Open Heavens, Bible on my phone, bible in my bag, going for counseling,
, what the bleeping else does she want me to do again?Brothers and sisters, advise!!!
Hahaha, bros take it easy, don't cheat on her, rather get some DIY till she changes her mind.
Re: Marital Palava by 190: 9:48pm On Mar 17, 2011
Abekeade08:

^^^25omega, he is already listening to her and has changed a lot for his wife according to his original post.  No sex since last October, some Nigerian girls know how to push men's buttons sha. Later they will be the first to complain that their husband is cheating on them, hiss.

[size=18pt]Do not submit to your wife, make her submit to you. That's the key buddy.[/size]

You are blessed among women cool cool
Re: Marital Palava by alfchye(m): 1:18pm On Mar 18, 2011
You are her husband and the sex is your right, How will you stay for good 6 months without sex without ur wife, If she doesn't give u who will, My only solution to you is rape her directly if she still does not give it to you.You own her and she own you, you can give her when she request for it so let her give you becos u need it now.

You dey try, My father will say if ur wife does not give u her body, U have to do it byforce, So rape her and console her becos she will know you are starved.

Most men would face outside and she will be the one to say u are cheating on her when she is the one pushing you out, If you can't cheat then rape her shikena.
Re: Marital Palava by newcreatio(m): 8:10am On Mar 19, 2011
Re: Marital Palava by BABE3: 8:05pm On Mar 19, 2011
^^^^ U beat her with a what? Orogun?
The only thing is, I just wished you guyz were living in a First World Country!!!  tongue
Re: Marital Palava by soreola(f): 8:44pm On Mar 19, 2011
newcreatio:

Pls DID I OVERREACT?
, Yesterday evening,I closed & attended my Counseling session after close of work at 4:15pm.I was on YahooChat with her, told her I would be on my way home soon.

At 7:30pm I was home, she wasn't there, I waited till 8:30pm & she wasn't back, I called her & she started apologizing & promising I should get ready for the greatest sex of my life, that she was so&so part of the city,

, 10pm, 11pm, 12pm, she was nowhere to be found! Her MAN was switched off, I dialed her Zain more than 60 times!!!No pickup!,

At 1pm she called asking me to come open the main gate, she was brought by a car that seemed like a drop, but she told the man"that is him", what's that?! angry

She wheezed past me,i locked the gates, got up & asked her calmly , I perceived an arrogant shrug, Then she stated that her girlfriend's relationship was bla bla bla, she went to settle them, then they went for a drink because she settled them well, bla bla bla,

I got furious at the story, went into the kitchen, picked the laddle for turning "eba" & because she was unclothed,I gave her the righteous beating of my heart till the laddle broke!! cry

I didn't beat her like an animal,I beat her like she was a little kid, PLEASE DID I OVERREACT ,

Am worried cry undecided

yea, u did overreact, beating her was way too much, dang! She's ur wife not ur child, imagine ur child watching u do that to her. . . Do u think she is cheating on u or wat

There are lots of other actions u could have taken than beating
Re: Marital Palava by Nekai(f): 1:31am On Mar 20, 2011
You guys are both wrong in this situation.
No sex for 5 months?!?!
You were bound to snap. As a single person being celebate is something that you have to struggle through, but as a married person? No, No, NO.
She manipulating you with the issue of sex. Then she has the nerve to further pi$$ u off by being droped off at 1AM by some guy FIVE HOURS after you call her Saying she was helping them sort their problems? No, she was complaining about her own marital problems.
You were very wrong to beat her though. You are giving her a reason to withhold for another 5 months.
Simply tell her now in a calm voice that you have tried your best and you two are not compatible. Tell her if she wants to leave she is free to go. Tell her you both deserve happiness and it's clear that she has found it with this guy. (even though you know it isn't true). Tell her she needs to free you to be with a woman who enjoys every aspect of married life, including the joys of physical intimacy. Apologize for letting your frustrations get the best of you, and tell her living like this is not healthy. Tell her she is the woman you want to be with but that you can't have a one sided marrieage. Be very, very, very, calm while talking, then walk away before she can respond.
She will either do one of two things:
1. Leave you.
2. Realize that she is going to lose you with this game she is playing.
She's not going to leave.
Re: Marital Palava by alfchye(m): 12:40pm On Mar 20, 2011
To me there is more than met the eyes, if she is councelling her friend why would she not tell and who made her judge to stay till 1:00am when she has a husband at home, Man this is a very big lie, don't be fooled, she is getting her sexual desire from elsewhere,
This is why sometimes before marriage you need to taste the rugged side of life so you easily know when you woman cheats on you.even if she is settling her friends, why would she no take your call or even call back to tell you why she has not be taken your calls,
You did not even beat her well, You should bye koboko next time to beat the daylight out of her and then kick her to her parents the next morning.Some ladies want to just eat and have their cake,
I sorry for your happiness.when a lady is tired she starts wit funny character and if you cannot win her back after 5 months, men you self look elsewhere and send her to her family becos you will be wasting your time talking to her.
Re: Marital Palava by 190: 12:51pm On Mar 20, 2011
well done man, shes gone shag outside and shes back giving you stories why would she be settling
her friends issue at the expense of hers and besides does that justify the reason why she wont pick and decided to go for a drink knowing her
husband is at home, i think you gat a LovePeddler as a wife ( no offence ) its the way i see things, you did the best thing by beating her up, watch her closely i think shes having sex outside to stay so long without having it with you
Re: Marital Palava by alfchye(m): 12:55pm On Mar 20, 2011
@190 I am wit you, we wonder what we keep at home as wife, May God save this our generation, They want to be the boss in the house even after the bible say the man should be the man in the house, I wonder what this western world is doing to our girls, During the old days no divorce, A man can even get 10 wives, But this days we men try to keep 1 wife and they still have 3 husbands,
I wonder what they think they are gaining from this stupid western life they claim is fair, Well the end Justifies the means after every they start living in regret, but who do u put the blames on, Yourself,
One advice to the girls, learn from your parents becos they lived happily even in quarrel
Re: Marital Palava by Abekeade08(f): 8:03pm On Mar 22, 2011
sorry your wife no get sense sha, after the few slaps she don chop maybe she will staighten up. I dont think you should have beat her though cos men are so much stronger than women. There are other ways you can get your point across.
Re: Marital Palava by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 22, 2011
what kind of dumbass, stupid, idiotic, lame, immature marriage is yours? how old are both of you sef? you sound like a couple of married toddlers. rubbish. angry
Re: Marital Palava by pussiedick: 8:46pm On Mar 22, 2011
wonder wonder wonder toto-riot!!!!!!!!!!  smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Marital Palava by 190: 8:49pm On Mar 22, 2011
alfchye:

@190 I am wit you, we wonder what we keep at home as wife, May God save this our generation, They want to be the boss in the house even after the bible say the man should be the man in the house, I wonder what this western world is doing to our girls, During the old days no divorce, A man can even get 10 wives, But this days we men try to keep 1 wife and they still have 3 husbands,
I wonder what they think they are gaining from this silly western life they claim is fair, Well the end Justifies the means after every they start living in regret, but who do u put the blames on, Yourself,
One advice to the girls, learn from your parents becos they lived happily even in quarrel

You have spoken long and well my son cool cool

You are a real son of the afamchawa clan cheesy cheesy
Re: Marital Palava by newcreatio(m): 9:50am On Mar 23, 2011
Re: Marital Palava by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 23, 2011
poster u need to put your foot down.talk to your wife ask her pointedly if she is still interested in the marriage i sense arrogance on her part no sex for 5mnths? anyway you may not be telling the whole story otherwise i dont get why you are now part of the game she is playing.

What really is the matter?
Re: Marital Palava by newcreatio(m): 10:16am On Mar 23, 2011
Re: Marital Palava by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 23, 2011
the picture u are painting is blurred and i really could not get much out of what you are saying anywy this is what i got. You have hurt her in the past with some of your actions though you really like her and now she wants her own pound of flesh, and she is just getting started.

Communication, communication, communication.Let her knw you are not ready to play that game becos the way i see it as this drags on you are definately going to cheat on her besides that when she eventually gives you in to you, you may want your own pound of flesh too. she seems really hurt to the point of not wanting anything to do with you for now or someone is distracting her

In her minds eye she is dealing with you, you need to find out if it ends with just wanting to deal with you or if she is no longer interested in sleeping with you. You really need to talk like NOW.
Re: Marital Palava by newcreatio(m): 10:57am On Mar 23, 2011
Re: Marital Palava by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 23, 2011
@newcreation- now i feel your pains bro. there is always a solution for every problem.

she puts up this behavior cos you seem to pay a lot of attention to her. i think its time for a little payback. just reciprocate her behavior. hang out more often with your friends, keep away from home as often as you can. make female friends and have the call you at times when she is present. ignore all her actions.

give her a month and see how see things turn out. this is marriage and divorce aint an option. you are stuck with it so make the best of what you chose. goodluck bro. take our advice and you will be happier you did.
Re: Marital Palava by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 23, 2011
@op- let me ask you something and pls be honest with us. Did you get an external pusssy in the past? If you did then thats just too bad but it isnt the first time this kinda stuff is happening. you guys need to work it out, and according to comedian Chris Rock, and i quote, "the first rule of payback is you aint getting no pusssy for a looooong time. in fact you aint getting no pussssy until the Buffalo Bills win the Superbowl."

Dude, i can assure you, that pusssy is going be long coming so just take the bitter pill. dont worry in due time everything will fall into place.
Re: Marital Palava by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 23, 2011
take this to the family section for more advice.
Re: Marital Palava by scemchee(m): 3:41pm On Mar 23, 2011
@poster,
the only solution to ur probs is to talk sense into her.n if she refuses again, go on hunger strike.i mean don't eat her food.n after one week she does not av a change of hrt.then she was neva ur wife or getting sexual satisfaction else where be it with a man or woman.because no mata d prob u av wit her she no suppose use dat thing joke wit u, haba she wan mk u dey infidel be dt,

(1) (2) (Reply)

98% Of Girls On 2go Are Mostly Those That Are Ugly Or Rejected. / Your Opinion On This Pls / 12 Wrong Things Guys Check Before Marrying A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.