Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,393 members, 7,853,748 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:13 PM

I Cant Say If She Loves Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cant Say If She Loves Me (645 Views)

10 Signs She's Simply In Love But Cant Say It / I Really Need Help: I Cant Say NO To Guy's Advances / She Cant Say I Love U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cant Say If She Loves Me by mirakle: 9:29pm On Jan 03, 2010
she neva had cald or text al tru d festive.since we partd.she warnd me nt to cal again.cud al dese be 2 test me abi she fadup.i love her[color=][/color][color=][/color]
Re: I Cant Say If She Loves Me by Kelvinj(m): 9:50pm On Jan 03, 2010
Lmao, no be only test na exam
Re: I Cant Say If She Loves Me by layzie: 10:09pm On Jan 03, 2010
pesin say make u no try call am again, u dey talk say na test,,lmao
Re: I Cant Say If She Loves Me by omega25red(m): 10:51pm On Jan 03, 2010
grin grin grin grin na this kind man dey make woman say men no dey listen.

She already told you not to call what you need a banner or a poster on the net building to explain it more??
Re: I Cant Say If She Loves Me by Jcob(m): 11:00pm On Jan 03, 2010
alasedanu
Re: I Cant Say If She Loves Me by sofadj(m): 12:49am On Jan 04, 2010
I DONT THINK SHE DOES!

--ASKED YOU NOT TO CALL HER,
--DINT CALL
--PARTED!!
WHAT MORE DO U NEED HER TO DO? SLAP YOU?
Re: I Cant Say If She Loves Me by TOPE20001(f): 12:53am On Jan 04, 2010
mirakle:

she neva had cald or text al tru d festive.since we partd.she warnd me nt to cal again.cud al dese be 2 test me abi she fadup.i love her[color=][/color][color=][/color]

Test u? buahahahahahaha
u better move on grin
Re: I Cant Say If She Loves Me by Nobody: 2:18am On Jan 04, 2010
All u commentators are nut,for your info when i met my girlfriend,i was beaten about the bush,she asked me what i want from her i said nothing,then she said i should stop calling her phone.its then i toast her and she fall.@poster carry on till you get her reason.
Re: I Cant Say If She Loves Me by puskin: 2:21am On Jan 04, 2010
mirakle:

Keep on being tested. tongue tongue Woman-wrapper.
Re: I Cant Say If She Loves Me by Nautillus(m): 10:59am On Jan 04, 2010
I can tell . .she hates your guts
Re: I Cant Say If She Loves Me by marocguy(m): 11:41am On Jan 04, 2010
Give me her number let me call n ask her. So u cant read d handwriting on d wall. Bush man
Re: I Cant Say If She Loves Me by mirakle: 11:12pm On Jan 04, 2010
fools.haters. u al are ryt acordin 2 ur context.bt person weh wear shoe knws where it pinches most.she loves me.[color=][/color]
Re: I Cant Say If She Loves Me by mirakle: 11:13pm On Jan 04, 2010
fools.haters. u al are ryt acordin 2 ur context.bt person weh wear shoe knws where it pinches most.she loves me.[color=][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Pls Advise Me / Good Looking Guy Looking For A Caring Woman, Call 08038358602 / First Approach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.