Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

What You Should Know About Buying Phones From Aliexpress - Phones (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What You Should Know About Buying Phones From Aliexpress (29952 Views)

Advantages Of Buying Phones From Unpopular Brands / Be Careful Buying Phones Here / Stop Buying Phones From Aliexpress, Gearbest, And Other Chinese Stores. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Re: What You Should Know About Buying Phones From Aliexpress by jpphilips(m): 7:34pm On May 31, 2019
chicwoman:
Hello Nairalanders,
So I've been seeing this thing on Nairaland where people say that they are ordering phones from Aliexpress.
Hmm.
Let me narrate some experiences,
I have this friend that wanted to buy a phone and was attracted to the specs (and price) of phones that he saw on Aliexpress so he ordered one.
Only for the phone to pack up a month later, when he call their customer care to get the replacement parts he was told that he needed to order it from China, and the parts cost more than the price of the phone.
Really bad abi?

Somebody also bought a Samsung phone from UK and took it to a Nigerian service center and they told him that they can't touch it because it's not from this (Nigeria) region.

My advise is for you to buy from reputable home based brands like tecno and the like. They have service centers all over the country that you can go to if your device has issues (I have even used tecno's Carlcare to repair something on my phone and they didn't charge me anything), several brands like Innjoo,Infinix and co also have these service centers.
Don't play yourself, protect your hard earned money.

Uncle Lalasticlala and mynd44 please help me push it to front page abeg.

I will like a stick of whatever you are smoking, very soon most of you greedy retailers will apply for residency in Venezuela.

1 Like

Re: What You Should Know About Buying Phones From Aliexpress by kingemris(m): 1:10pm On May 08, 2020
Tecno phones are crap.
henrimoto:
*Smiles* The new Tecno L9 plus wey you just buy still dey tori-tori you.

Oo mo phone gidi. - You never sabi Better Android Phones.
Re: What You Should Know About Buying Phones From Aliexpress by Bright642(m): 11:31pm On Apr 30, 2022
Who have any spoilt Camon c8
I need the panel

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Instagram And Facebook Are Currently Down (pics) / Live Unveiling Of The TECNO Phantom X Device (watch Live) / " Meet " The Biggest ( File Size ) Android App Ever Known In Google Play!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.