Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

What You Should Know About Buying Phones From Aliexpress - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What You Should Know About Buying Phones From Aliexpress (29949 Views)

Advantages Of Buying Phones From Unpopular Brands / Be Careful Buying Phones Here / Stop Buying Phones From Aliexpress, Gearbest, And Other Chinese Stores. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What You Should Know About Buying Phones From Aliexpress by chicwoman(f): 11:53pm On Apr 20, 2017
Hmm
Tell me more
quote author=JayJustus post=55759964]

that's one other Chinese brand that beats down all your tecno and infinix bollocks...

imagine a gionee f3 pro with 3gb ram 16gb ROM and topped with 2400mah battery...like seriously

xiaomi, lenovo, leeco, oukitel, ulefone, meizu, jiayu...more than enough brands that would take your infinix to the incinerator[/quote]

Re: What You Should Know About Buying Phones From Aliexpress by princetom1(m): 11:57pm On Apr 20, 2017
gidieberry, go sleep, leave MizMyColi make she go breastfeed her crying baby. Bcoz of una, she dey make that innocent baby suffer. MizMyColi, good night. Say hello to ur cutie for me
Re: What You Should Know About Buying Phones From Aliexpress by MizMyColi(f): 11:59pm On Apr 20, 2017
princetom1:
gidieberry, go sleep, leave MizMyColi make she go breastfeed her crying baby. Bcoz of una, she dey make that innocent baby suffer. MizMyColi, good night. Say hello to ur cutie for me

She's about to teeth, so NA vigilante tins.
She dey follow press the phone too

Bless bro.
Sweet dreams.

Re: What You Should Know About Buying Phones From Aliexpress by nuramohammed26: 12:00am On Apr 21, 2017
MizMyColi:

There is no 70-80k 1.3ghz tecno devicesmiley
Phantom 6+ has a 1.3ghtz undecided
Re: What You Should Know About Buying Phones From Aliexpress by Osaki07: 12:08am On Apr 21, 2017
Dam5reey:

I come in again, you mean phantom 6 for 300$ forget rates... 300$ what?

Thank God you know aliexpress Search for phones priced @ 300$ and you will see the kind of specs we expected on phantom 6

Even the upcoming Mi 6 was announced to be 360$... 6GB ram 6GB ROM...
Be the Judge...

From your screen shots, it's shows you use an iPhone, so why, You have explained this on 1 thread before...

You are just supporting tecno with mouth talk.. grin
iPhone is your primary phone, tecno na for deciet reviews...
What.The.F**k!!!!
bro..pls don't take this question the wrong way,but..
I'll like to know the botanical name of the weed you smoke..

you're saying mi 6=360$!!!!

see the kind of headache you've caused me sad
Re: What You Should Know About Buying Phones From Aliexpress by Osaki07: 12:11am On Apr 21, 2017
nuramohammed26:

the phantom 6+ houses the mediatek X20@2.0Ghz
Re: What You Should Know About Buying Phones From Aliexpress by gidieberry(m): 12:21am On Apr 21, 2017
Osaki07:
What.The.F**k!!!!
bro..pls don't take this question the wrong way,but..
I'll like to know the botanical name of the weed you smoke..

you're saying mi 6=360$!!!!

see the kind of headache you've caused me sad
d 360usd z hw much d fone z retailing at china, even if it get launch in dia oda markets, it will b launched wif similar price, bt if u are trying to buy it on grey markets like aliexpress,geekbuying, banggood n co, u re nt buying directly frm a xiaomi controlled outlet, so d price will b higher than dt....
Re: What You Should Know About Buying Phones From Aliexpress by MizMyColi(f): 12:24am On Apr 21, 2017
nuramohammed26:

Lieeeeesssssssss
Re: What You Should Know About Buying Phones From Aliexpress by Osaki07: 12:33am On Apr 21, 2017
gidieberry:
d 360usd z hw much d fone z retailing at china, even if it get launch in dia oda markets, it will b launched wif similar price, bt if u are trying to buy it on grey markets like aliexpress,geekbuying, banggood n co, u re nt buying directly frm a xiaomi controlled outlet, so d price will b higher than dt....
I agree with you..but 360$ is too cheap for a phone with 6gb ram/ snapdragon 835 soc
for example Samsung s8(750$)
lg G6(800$)..both with 4gb ram and Snapdragon 835/653 respectively
..so how come xiaomi mi 6(6gb/snapdragon 835) =360$!!!
Re: What You Should Know About Buying Phones From Aliexpress by Nobody: 1:20am On Apr 21, 2017
Osaki07:
I agree with you..but 360$ is too cheap for a phone with 6gb ram/ snapdragon 835 soc
for example Samsung s8(750$)
lg G6(800$)..both with 4gb ram and Snapdragon 835/653 respectively
..so how come xiaomi mi 6(6gb/snapdragon 835) =360$!!!
Thats the point of the whole matter.... #True value for money.

Re: What You Should Know About Buying Phones From Aliexpress by Nobody: 1:24am On Apr 21, 2017
Flexing my MI Max Prime to the fullest cool

Re: What You Should Know About Buying Phones From Aliexpress by adigunomomama(m): 1:43am On Apr 21, 2017
When I came across the xiaomi thread here on Nairaland, I realized Tecno and Infinix has been selling craps for us since. Imagine a phone worth 50k without 4G LTE. Most of Tecno specs are just lies. If Tecno state a phone as 8mega pixels camera my brother Nah 5mega pixels the phone go carry.

If you are saying China Products this China products that... My dear brothers and sisters nah China fit do am ooo Abi Dem dey manufacture Tecno sef for naija ni? Ko jooor

Tecno is time you guys go back and do something fast or else unah go quench ASAP.
Re: What You Should Know About Buying Phones From Aliexpress by DBlackCeazer(m): 1:53am On Apr 21, 2017
Pls any idea of the current exchange rate when buying from aliexpress?
Re: What You Should Know About Buying Phones From Aliexpress by Nobody: 2:45am On Apr 21, 2017
The best tourist app for Lagos Nigeria is here! Download from Google play store

Re: What You Should Know About Buying Phones From Aliexpress by Androidvillaz: 6:50am On Apr 21, 2017
Let me laugh small ahahahah
Re: What You Should Know About Buying Phones From Aliexpress by Tallesty1(m): 7:06am On Apr 21, 2017
chicwoman:

I understand your viewpoint but buying technology devices online is too risky a move.
Why not just buy a phone like tecno where you know that if anything happens, you have an office near you that you can report too.
I wouldn't advice taking a move like that with such hardware
You know this is not true, My old infinix developed ear piece problem and the so called "office" said that I should pay 22k to have the panel changed.

The reason I took it to them in the first place was because it was still under warranty.

I came back home, unscrewed the phone and replaced the ear piece with the one from my old Galaxy Note and it worked perfectly.

Customer service in Nigeria is a huge joke, Tecno's inclusive

Re: What You Should Know About Buying Phones From Aliexpress by Tallesty1(m): 7:09am On Apr 21, 2017
chicwoman:
Please where's redmi office in Lagos?
If I have a complaint about the phone do I have to go to China to make the complaint?
Many technicians in Nigeria will repair it for you.

They're also the ones repairing faulty Tecnos, Infinix, Itel and all other Smartphones we use

Re: What You Should Know About Buying Phones From Aliexpress by dukeo(m): 7:23am On Apr 21, 2017
gidieberry:
abegi, frgt d frequency of a processor joor....make we talk abou d soc itsef

Abi o, Snapdragon 820 xiaomi mi 5 for 75k vs Mt6735 or probably MT6737 tecno l9 plus for 70k? Na battery we go chop? grin grin

Re: What You Should Know About Buying Phones From Aliexpress by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 21, 2017
MizMyColi:

My girl will not buy Xiaomi.
The economy has been very bastardadized.
There is No 2GB Ram phone in Nigeria asides Itel and Injoo that sells below 35k.

If I were truly paid as some of you believe. I will convince her to go for 1GB raum W series.

But I was actually willing to try something new for a change.

Xiaomi was my product of choice for her.

But now, I would rather her join my hard earned 25k and get her L9 plus....or,
Go for other nice and cheaper brands I saw on Aliexpress.....that's if she can wait though.

Admit it.. You are really pained.. WTF grin

Re: What You Should Know About Buying Phones From Aliexpress by humblesteve(m): 7:28am On Apr 21, 2017
Cheap propaganda, next time you come up with better points.
Who cacarl epp ?
Nigerians will soon know, might not be too long

Selling craps upanda at a very exorbitant price...
Re: What You Should Know About Buying Phones From Aliexpress by nuramohammed26: 7:29am On Apr 21, 2017
Osaki07:
the phantom 6+ houses the mediatek X20@2.0Ghz
Ofcos I know the SoC on the Phantom.... Am just rubbishing tecno grin
Re: What You Should Know About Buying Phones From Aliexpress by humblesteve(m): 7:34am On Apr 21, 2017
Imagine tecno selling w5 for 50k+ a phone of just 1gb ram. Go check aliexpress for a phone of 1gb ram doesn't cost more than 20k.

Nigerians open your eyes
Re: What You Should Know About Buying Phones From Aliexpress by iliyande(m): 7:35am On Apr 21, 2017
humblesteve:
Imagine tecno selling w5 for 50k+ a phone of just 1gb ram. Go check aliexpress for a phone of 1gb ram doesn't cost more than 20k.

Nigerians open your eyes

50k cheesy cheesy
Re: What You Should Know About Buying Phones From Aliexpress by nuramohammed26: 7:36am On Apr 21, 2017
MizMyColi:

Lieeeeesssssssss
Ofcos it's a lie but then the OP lied so we are even tongue

Re: What You Should Know About Buying Phones From Aliexpress by humblesteve(m): 7:36am On Apr 21, 2017
MizMyColi:
Okay, first off. Shouldn't there be proof of some sorts.
That said, I think some people are lucky with good buys from Aliexpress, while others aren't so lucky. But they assure you that if you don't receive your package, you can get your money back.

Personally, I ordered two premium watches (so I'm told). I haven't received them. I also ordered one other watch. It's close to 2 weeks now. More than sef.

Someone narrated his experience of buying an Asus device from there (I think), and he had an issue with it. He tried ordering the parts online and the price was close to what he bought the device for.

There was also an issue of an Elephone that packed up.

I have also read of situations where people neither got their package not their money.
There were also instances of no package, money returned.

So, for me, it's a risk.
But then, what isn't a risk in this life sef.

Keep fooling your followers, the gullible ones. Soon it gonna done on you. Yeye

Re: What You Should Know About Buying Phones From Aliexpress by humblesteve(m): 7:43am On Apr 21, 2017
iliyande:

50k cheesy cheesy

I swear down. Wanted to buy the shit last year when it was released on the process saw it came with 1gb had to make u-turn order a 2gb ram xiaomi redmi with fingerprint, 4g, snapdragon. And had lot of balance

God forbid. It's a sin for me to buy any of those tecno, infinix craps and Samsung as well..

Right now I'm planning on ordering for another phone for just 20k with mad specs

Re: What You Should Know About Buying Phones From Aliexpress by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 21, 2017
MizMyColi:

There is no 70-80k 1.3ghz tecno devicesmiley

Camon C9 pro wink
Re: What You Should Know About Buying Phones From Aliexpress by MizMyColi(f): 8:24am On Apr 21, 2017
Dexter247:

Camon C9 pro wink

Blame it on exchange rate. Good morning
Re: What You Should Know About Buying Phones From Aliexpress by MizMyColi(f): 8:26am On Apr 21, 2017
humblesteve:

I swear down. Wanted to buy the shit last year when it was released on the process saw it came with 1gb had to make u-turn order a 2gb ram xiaomi redmi with fingerprint, 4g, snapdragon. And had lot of balance

God forbid. It's a sin for me to buy any of those tecno, infinix craps and Samsung as well..

Right now I'm planning on ordering for another phone for just 20k with mad specs

A 20k phone with mad specs?
I pity you people though.
Enjoy your mad specs phone and I really hope it does not make you mad in reality.

Good morning.
Re: What You Should Know About Buying Phones From Aliexpress by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 21, 2017
MizMyColi:

Blame it on exchange rate. Good morning

morning mummy, hope ur night was good..
Re: What You Should Know About Buying Phones From Aliexpress by MizMyColi(f): 8:50am On Apr 21, 2017
Dexter247:

morning mummy, hope ur night was good..

I slept around to 2 and woke up at exactly 5am

But it was goodgrin
Re: What You Should Know About Buying Phones From Aliexpress by MizMyColi(f): 8:53am On Apr 21, 2017
humblesteve:

Keep fooling your followers, the gullible ones. Soon it gonna done on you. Yeye

Which kyn negativity this one wan carry join my body this morning nau?

Abeg read that post wey you quote well, how did I fool anyone? By stating the obvious?

Nna, waka pass me Biko.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Instagram And Facebook Are Currently Down (pics) / Live Unveiling Of The TECNO Phantom X Device (watch Live) / " Meet " The Biggest ( File Size ) Android App Ever Known In Google Play!