Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,330 members, 7,836,397 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... - Romance (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... (108218 Views)

Nigerians Share Unclad Pictures Of Naomi Cambell After Blasting A Stripper. PICX / Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? / There Is Difference Between Olosho, Runs Girl & Ashawo.. Picx Added (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by Maxi112: 11:24pm On Apr 21, 2017
Debbiepaul:
;DI yaff done my own sinceeeee
ahh... late comer like me have miss.

nice one though
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by FTBOY: 11:26pm On Apr 21, 2017
Mimzyy:
Lol. Did you find your spec yet wink.

disappointed.

1 Like

Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by Lily4star(f): 11:28pm On Apr 21, 2017
libertymax:

miss nairaland 2017 you're beautiful

Lol, blushing
Thanks but no thanks, way too shy for that

2 Likes

Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by Lilyjoe567(f): 11:31pm On Apr 21, 2017
Maxi112:
nice one.

glad you did, stormed late... hope I wasn't asking much?

Not at all
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by Nobody: 11:32pm On Apr 21, 2017
refiner:

Lol...thanks...but d part that caught my attention was where u stated that u were my close friend...why aint we friends anymore? smiley

I deactivated the account you knew. And I haven't won your trust with the current account.

Once men are into someone, the girl thinks about friendship, while the man thinks about dating. And if you have thousands of such male friends, thinking that one is a friend to such a cute girl is like saying you are a co-owner of Aso Rock. That may be constitutionally right, but practically laughable.
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by dacovajnr: 11:36pm On Apr 21, 2017
Debbiepaul:
what is refiner ,what is help out ..infat am leaving ...I have yaff not understanded you .
Xup Debbie, how are u coping? grin
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by Debbiepaul(f): 11:42pm On Apr 21, 2017
dacovajnr:
Xup Debbie, how are u coping? grin
am OK kinda new here and is not easy
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by Debbiepaul(f): 11:43pm On Apr 21, 2017
Maxi112:
ahh... late comer like me have miss.

nice one though
next come on time b4 you will miss rapture because of late coming
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by FvckShiT(m): 11:46pm On Apr 21, 2017
fûçking seems refiner håsnt fúçking lost her fûçkiñg hymén just yet
grin
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by dacovajnr: 11:47pm On Apr 21, 2017
Debbiepaul:
am OK kinda new here and is not easy
Ofcoure i know,which was why I told you to brace yourself grin
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by FvckShiT(m): 11:52pm On Apr 21, 2017
miss refiner yo fūçkîñg need some fûçkîñg hëlp with that
grin
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by Maxi112: 11:53pm On Apr 21, 2017
Debbiepaul:
next come on time b4 you will miss rapture because of late coming
looolz... try to heed to your advise.

hope you had a great day today?
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 21, 2017
FvckShiT:
fûçking seems refiner håsnt fúçking lost her fûçkiñg hymén just yet

grin
oh the mods didnt ban you smiley
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 21, 2017
QueenSuccubus wink care to share a pix?
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by Maxi112: 11:56pm On Apr 21, 2017
Lilyjoe567:

Not at all
good to know.
how you doing? Lily nice pic you got!
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by FvckShiT(m): 11:59pm On Apr 21, 2017
Berlynn:
oh the mods didnt ban you smiley

füçking chānge úr DP , u löök like a fûçking retar*** örph*ñ that göt g*ngbang*d by a group of Bab**NZ

grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by FvckShiT(m): 12:01am On Apr 22, 2017
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by Nobody: 12:03am On Apr 22, 2017
refiner:
We all are beautifully and fearfully made...we can do without make up right?...

Infact i don't apply make up...cos it instead makes u feel or look older than your age...

This thread is just to make those with low self exteem to feel confident and realize that they can do without make ups and look super dope! cheesy

So let's share our no make up photos...no dulling pls..

#NoMakeUpFreak!
#NotAshamed

Please..no insults...

I can spend a million naira to make sure this girl stays the next one year without make-up, she is better without it. Tired of waking up to see stains of make-up on my pillows. Now, they sleep in the guest rooms. No marra how divine they look.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by vincentjk(m): 12:05am On Apr 22, 2017
Ugly gals full for NL o, just few pretty ones

Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by FvckShiT(m): 12:09am On Apr 22, 2017
Berlynn:

do i need to please anyone wif my Dp?... Even if i have to not some fvcking pussynigga like you

swerve angry

yo yearning for fûçkiñg"likes" makes you fûçkiñg keep uploading Grotesque and repugnant pictures on your blôôdy fûçkiñg crappy profile

flaunting fûçkîñg deflated floppy unattractive boobs

1 Like

Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by Lilyjoe567(f): 12:10am On Apr 22, 2017
Maxi112:
good to know.

how you doing? Lily nice pic you got!

Thank you and I'm doing good
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by FvckShiT(m): 12:30am On Apr 22, 2017
grin
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by libertymax(m): 12:48am On Apr 22, 2017
Lily4star:

Lol, blushing

Thanks but no thanks, way too shy for that

lol why now?? i'm sure u gonna win
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by Monalisa185(f): 1:18am On Apr 22, 2017
beautiful ladies, #muchlove kiss kiss
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by FvckShiT(m): 1:24am On Apr 22, 2017
Monalisa185:
beautiful ladies, #muchlove kiss kiss

let's be fúçkiñg honest, not all of em are beautiful..and you fúçkiñg know that grin
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by Monalisa185(f): 1:37am On Apr 22, 2017
FvckShiT:

let's be fúçkiñg honest, not all of em are beautiful..and you fúçkiñg know that grin

to be fu©king honest with you? They're all beautiful, that some people do not look good on camera doesn't mean they are not pretty even without any makeup, some people are just not photogenic, but in reality, they're super super cute

You should fu©king hit the sheets, it's late cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by FvckShiT(m): 1:45am On Apr 22, 2017
Monalisa185:

to be fu©king honest with you? They're all beautiful, that some people do not look good on camera doesn't mean they are not pretty even without any makeup, some people are just not photogenic, but in reality, they're super super cute

You should fu©king hit the sheets, it's late cheesy

it's evening where i am

grin some of them are so fûçkiñg fúgly though
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by AgbenuAnna(f): 4:01am On Apr 22, 2017
9jayes:

just tell me if I'm lying
It's only when you have tasted doughnut that u will know if it is sweet.
Hope you understand?
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by 9jayes: 4:27am On Apr 22, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
It's only when you have tasted doughnut that u will know if it is sweet.
Hope you understand?
are you telling me you have not eaten the apple
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by stinggy(m): 5:32am On Apr 22, 2017
Lily4star:
Clears throat

Here's mine
Lily u fine oo kiss

B lik say u wan burst out laff, who dey tease u? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (78) (Reply)

Can You Do This Without Having Sex? (picture) / Naija Sex Story: My Sex Marathon With Dami's Mum / Excited Man Grabs His Wife's Backside While Posing For Picture, People React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.