Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,318 members, 7,860,765 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:50 PM

Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... - Romance (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... (108573 Views)

Nigerians Share Unclad Pictures Of Naomi Cambell After Blasting A Stripper. PICX / Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? / There Is Difference Between Olosho, Runs Girl & Ashawo.. Picx Added (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by Nobody: 5:44am On Apr 22, 2017
FvckShiT:
fûçking seems refiner håsnt fúçking lost her fûçkiñg hymén just yet

grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by StarBukola(f): 6:00am On Apr 22, 2017
[quote author=espn post=55790440]Lol...@ starbukola cum settle did matter..speechless.[/ lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed tongue tongue grin grin
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by cyberprof: 6:55am On Apr 22, 2017
This is an avenue for a husband to locate you and you are letting the opportunity fly by just like that..

Okay ooo
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by Smellymouth: 6:59am On Apr 22, 2017
5DMindset:

I can spend a million naira to make sure this girl stays the next one year without make-up, she is better without it. Tired of waking up to see stains of make-up on my pillows. Now, they sleep in the guest rooms. No marra how divine they look.

Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by refiner(f): 7:07am On Apr 22, 2017
FvckShiT:
miss refiner yo fūçkîñg need some fûçkîñg hëlp with that

grin
Mr fvckshit...hapunum aka...izit by force to fvcking notice u? tongue
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by Smellymouth: 7:08am On Apr 22, 2017
hibiscus76:

I'm not oo, not even close to being one

Heyyy.. She is still upset? Lol.
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by refiner(f): 7:08am On Apr 22, 2017
[quote author=Aderola15 post=55794571][/quote]
grin...awww that baby looks like my future hubby... wink
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by refiner(f): 7:11am On Apr 22, 2017
5DMindset:

I can spend a million naira to make sure this girl stays the next one year without make-up, she is better without it. Tired of waking up to see stains of make-up on my pillows. Now, they sleep in the guest rooms. No marra how divine they look.

Lol...i dunno why good number of our ladies prefer applying plastic surgery to their faces...they are yrt to realize how adorable they look without it...

Goodmorning...
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 22, 2017
benita4real:
me grin
Beautiful, why u use another moniker
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by Nobody: 7:16am On Apr 22, 2017
Emodeee:

the shape of your davido's 1st albumcheesy.
Ashawoboigringrin na the camel toe you see
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by Nobody: 7:28am On Apr 22, 2017
NgoziOkoli come and upload your no make up pix grin
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by Nobody: 7:30am On Apr 22, 2017
So that is the ish... the idea for no makeup is for ladies to learn t accept howthey look, andnot always feel they have to use makeup to be presentable. Already, some have started bashing pics. Lack of makeup or no, beauty or otherwise is not for una to sit down like In Berlin cnference to do nah! No! Hmmm! Maybe? Okay...ish? Lol. Please, I feel we should be left to encourage each other without fear of bashing. I fear for una. Guys we see you everyday without makeup and we have accepted the beauty is in the eye of the beholder version.
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 22, 2017
refiner:

Lol...i dunno why good number of our ladies prefer applying plastic surgery to their faces...they are yrt to realize how adorable they look without it...

Goodmorning...

Good morning too, to be frank, nothing appeals to me these days than seeing a lady with natural face without these layers of primer, foundation, powdered cakes and multiple layers of coloration of make-up and make-overs. I am just tired of people hiding their real identities under the mask. I think beyond the fashion of make-up, I think there is a shame they are hiding by attempting to hide in a different look.

I went to a strip club one night, and a lady walked in, I saw a lady walk in and of all the creatures in this Lekki, I havent seen such wonderful looking creature. How wonderful ? She had this natural organic hair combed out, I mean this hair was not relaxed, our natural African hair, about 4 inches long, not low cut, she combed it up and the hair stood up. She no no no single make up, fair, African lady with mini-skirt, crop-top exposing just enough stomach to make me go ga-ga, and I guess others too. Then an over layer front open coat-like simple fabric just to create an illusion that she is fully dressed from the back.

For the first time in my life, I felt like asking a girl out, of my decades in this world, I have never asked a girl out. I usually dont, but this was just a natural woman. I dont know if my ex-girl noticed my observation, cos she asked me if she should call the girl for me to have a dance with, and I said okay.....This girl turned me down, not that I know how to dance,...Hell fuccking NO...I dont know how to dance, and I dont even want to know, I just needed a minute to tell the girl how great she was and how I will be happy to have her around me even as staff or friend or something. Just to see that natural look often.

Well, nature played a great game, that night was a night I knew that my angels always work in my favor, cos as luck will have it, I left the club with my then girl, and was about drive out when I realized someone parked behind and blocked my way out. The guards were rushing to find the owner of the car when I see this girl coming out, to into Hotel with her friends, I rushed to my truck and got my card. Slip it into her hand and whispered 'please call me' to her. The way she held tight to the card, I knew she was going to call. That night I received a call within 30 minutes from her, and I was excited, next morning I drove to the Hotel and realized she came with friends and had to book the night into the hotel as they couldnt go back. I asked her, to keep calling me for the next 3 months, cos I may not have the chance to see as I have trips to make but in 3 months, if she is patient I should reward her patience. Trust me as nature would have it, she was the one dialing almost always.

3 months later, I invited her to my home, and that one month of spending time with me, was the most transformational time in my life. I learnt that happiness is free and money cant truly buy it but can create environment for Happiness, Joy and Love to evolve. But behind this beauty was the most complex character of victimization. As I later found out, she was with a fiancee who has been abusive to her and she actually ran away from him that night to hang out with friends just to clear her head. The no make-up and no making of hair was because she couldnt afford.

My Point to this story, young lady is:
African women MUST realize that, how you look naturally, is perfect. You should not on the account of having money to waste, waste that beauty. Clean up the skin real good, with scrub, drink 4liters of water a day and take your fruits and vitamins. You do not need much carbohydrates and fatty food. Cos you do not need the muscles. Do not go with natural look just because you have not gotten money, go without make up when you have money, so you can master self-confidence even when you have not.

My new girl has started making up and wearing long hair after I started taking care of her with monthly allowance, and that itself ruined that relationship in my head, I am not connected to women with make-up. I am a naturalist. So you see, not all men fancy the craze of artificially induced multi-layered coloration in the name of beauty. I personally, want to see clean skin, very clean skin, very very clean face without paints except may be a little eyes penciling just enough to me make go ga-ga.

What more can I ask for ? Nature is beautiful. So are you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by Mimzyy(f): 8:04am On Apr 22, 2017
This is the Romance section angry.

TSOM:
I hate Madrid but I'd have to admit Vidal deserved the booking. He had it coming since kick-off. Ancelotti should have substituted him long before that. Madrid exploited the gap left by Vidal and Marcelo was superb. Hold on a second... Barcelona was unfairly punished when Abidal was red-carded in the 2009 UCL Semi-final against Chelsea F.C but we still do not make a fuss of it. The reverse happened in 2011 against Chelsea and it's always brought up in a bid to score a point like a nagging girlfriend during a quarrel.

Nothing untoward happened against Milan. Messi was simply outstanding and his team won.

Michel Platini is french, Sepp Blatter is Swiss so, pray tell, what direct ties do they have with Spain or its league teams?

By "Spanish teams", I suppose it's an all-emcompassing umbrella for Barcelona and Madrid. The two teams have arguably the best players in the last six years ( same players consistently voted by the same folks who keep complaining about favouritism).

Well, Spanish teams are classy (Athletico Madrid being the odd exception), English teams are nothing more than rugby players and Italian teams are gangs of savages and 'jerseyed' brutes.

It's kind of funny that in contemporary times, Spanish teams have triumphed over other teams more, from Barcelona to Celta Vigo. That's proof of their superiority.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by XIIX: 8:05am On Apr 22, 2017
Mhisbliss we want to see ur face , Natgeowild no dey show for my tv

Abeg pls let's see u
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by mhisbliss(f): 8:07am On Apr 22, 2017
5DMindset:

Good morning too, to be frank, nothing appeals to me these days than seeing a lady with natural face without these layers of primer, foundation, powdered cakes and multiple layers of coloration of make-up and make-overs. I am just tired of people hiding their real identities under the mask. I think beyond the fashion of make-up, I think there is a shame they are hiding by attempting to hide in a different look.

I went to a strip club one night, and a lady walked in, I saw a lady walk in and of all the creatures in this Lekki, I havent seen such wonderful looking creature. How wonderful ? She had this natural organic hair combed out, I mean this hair was not relaxed, our natural African hair, about 4 inches long, not low cut, she combed it up and the hair stood up. She no no no single make up, fair, African lady with mini-skirt, crop-top exposing just enough stomach to make me go ga-ga, and I guess others too. Then an over layer front open coat-like simple fabric just to create an illusion that she is fully dressed from the back.

For the first time in my life, I felt like asking a girl out, of my decades in this world, I have never asked a girl out. I usually dont, but this was just a natural woman. I dont know if my ex-girl noticed my observation, cos she asked me if she should call the girl for me to have a dance with, and I said okay.....This girl turned me down, not that I know how to dance,...Hell fuccking NO...I dont know how to dance, and I dont even want to know, I just needed a minute to tell the girl how great she was and how I will be happy to have her around me even as staff or friend or something. Just to see that natural look often.

Well, nature played a great game, that night was a night I knew that my angels always work in my favor, cos as luck will have it, I left the club with my then girl, and was about drive out when I realized someone parked behind and blocked my way out. The guards were rushing to find the owner of the car when I see this girl coming out, to into Hotel with her friends, I rushed to my truck and got my card. Slip it into her hand and whispered 'please call me' to her. The way she held tight to the card, I knew she was going to call. That night I received a call within 30 minutes from her, and I was excited, next morning I drove to the Hotel and realized she came with friends and had to book the night into the hotel as they couldnt go back. I asked her, to keep calling me for the next 3 months, cos I may not have the chance to see as I have trips to make but in 3 months, if she is patient I should reward her patience. Trust me as nature would have it, she was the one dialing almost always.

3 months later, I invited her to my home, and that one month of spending time with me, was the most transformational time in my life. I learnt that happiness is free and money cant truly buy it but can create environment for Happiness, Joy and Love to evolve. But behind this beauty was the most complex character of victimization. As I later found out, she was with a fiancee who has been abusive to her and she actually ran away from him that night to hang out with friends just to clear her head. The no make-up and no making of hair was because she couldnt afford.

My Point to this story, young lady is:
African women MUST realize that, how you look naturally, is perfect. You should not on the account of having money to waste, waste that beauty. Clean up the skin real good, with scrub, drink 4liters of water a day and take your fruits and vitamins. You do not need much carbohydrates and fatty food. Cos you do not need the muscles. Do not go with natural look just because you have not gotten money, go without make up when you have money, so you can master self-confidence even when you have not.

My new girl has started making up and wearing long hair after I started taking care of her with monthly allowance, and that itself ruined that relationship in my head, I am not connected to women with make-up. I am a naturalist. So you see, not all men fancy the craze of artificially induced multi-layered coloration in the name of beauty. I personally, want to see clean skin, very clean skin, very very clean face without paints except may be a little eyes penciling just enough to me make go ga-ga.

What more can I ask for ? Nature is beautiful. So are you.
you're terrible

Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by XIIX: 8:08am On Apr 22, 2017
in the end who fine fine make up or no make up

because refiner doesnt use thats why she did this thread , maybe person don lie give am say she fine cheesy lol laugh wan kill me

In other news still no fine girl

Make I dey view sha

[/quote]
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by Lily4star(f): 8:09am On Apr 22, 2017
libertymax:

lol why now?? i'm sure u gonna win

No No No
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 22, 2017
mhisbliss:
you're terrible
I know. Thanks
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by Lily4star(f): 8:11am On Apr 22, 2017
stinggy:
Lily u fine oo kiss
B lik say u wan burst out laff, who dey tease u? grin grin

Not at all ooo
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by mhisbliss(f): 8:11am On Apr 22, 2017
XIIX:
Mhisbliss we want to see ur face , Natgeowild no dey show for my tv

Abeg pls let's see u
in davido's voice 18 million for my account o, no do, no do, no do gara gara for me

Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by Graccccccccy(f): 8:11am On Apr 22, 2017
[img][/img]

1 Like

Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by XIIX: 8:14am On Apr 22, 2017
mhisbliss:
in davido's voice 18 million for my account o, no do, no do, no do gara gara for me
it's now boring cheesy

Let's see ur face , we have seen the lion ok pls let's see the monkey grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 22, 2017
Graccccccccy:
[img][/img]
Beautiful
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by XIIX: 8:18am On Apr 22, 2017
Graccccccccy:
[img][/img]
U think ure doin me

Ur dp ur boobs are small

U wear push up padded bra dey form sexy cheesy

Make I no even talk abt ur face , u get mirror for house

Next angry
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by mhisbliss(f): 8:23am On Apr 22, 2017
XIIX:
it's now boring cheesy

Let's see ur face , we have seen the lion ok pls let's see the monkey grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by XIIX: 8:30am On Apr 22, 2017
Oyind17:
Beautiful
liar cheesy where ur own self

Show this people natural things abeg

Make we see ur yellow face grin oyinbo pepper
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by XIIX: 8:31am On Apr 22, 2017
mhisbliss:
grin
seen the lion and the dog

Oya show us the monkey grin
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by Graccccccccy(f): 8:33am On Apr 22, 2017
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by mhisbliss(f): 8:34am On Apr 22, 2017
XIIX:
seen the lion and the dog

Oya show us the monkey grin
dont you have weed to smoke? Or betting to do this morning? Because your 18,000,000 has finished, you need to hussle up grin linus
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by XIIX: 8:34am On Apr 22, 2017
Graccccccccy:
Is that all you've got or there is still more?
not all I got cheesy

It's all ure worth
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by XIIX: 8:36am On Apr 22, 2017
mhisbliss:
dont you have weed to smoke? Or betting to do this morning? Because your 18,000,000 has finished, you need to hussle up grin linus
what happened to ur sharp mouth

Did they tame u at ur new zoo cry

Post pix or I will do u like Kimbra 6pm

I get all ur pictures from cheap weavon with Atlantic Ocean space in btw to dirty tops

Well u know me sha lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (78) (Reply)

Excited Man Grabs His Wife's Backside While Posing For Picture, People React / Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.