Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,584 members, 7,843,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... - Romance (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... (108331 Views)

Nigerians Share Unclad Pictures Of Naomi Cambell After Blasting A Stripper. PICX / Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? / There Is Difference Between Olosho, Runs Girl & Ashawo.. Picx Added (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 22, 2017
XIIX:
liar cheesy where ur own self

Show this people natural things abeg

Make we see ur yellow face grin oyinbo pepper
Be nice, she's beautiful. I don upload for page 15 and 16
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by QuietHammer(m): 8:38am On Apr 22, 2017
Davidgrey:
lolllllll!
The mysterious man
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by XIIX: 8:38am On Apr 22, 2017
Oyind17:
Be nice, she's beautiful. I don upload for page 15 and 16
stop lying to people , I love ur realness no change am abeg kiss

Make I go look boo boo grin
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by mhisbliss(f): 8:40am On Apr 22, 2017
XIIX:
what happened to ur sharp mouth

Did they tame u at ur new zoo cry

Post pix or I will do u like Kimbra 6pm

I get all ur pictures from cheap weavon with Atlantic Ocean space in btw to dirty tops

Well u know me sha lipsrsealed
grinplease post them o grin i beg you post them, you're attacking with alternate and you expect me to foolishly do so too? Lol i thought you've grown some sense, I'm not kimbra, i dont bow to people especially people with so little IQ
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 22, 2017
XIIX:
stop lying to people , I love ur realness no change am abeg kiss

Make I go look boo boo grin
Lol, Ndi nsobu
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by XIIX: 8:42am On Apr 22, 2017
mhisbliss:
grinplease post them o grin i beg you post them, you're attacking with alternate and you expect me to foolishly do so too? Lol i thought you've grown some sense, I'm not kimbra, i dont bow to people especially people with so little IQ
boring go wear uniform come

I must see ur face , wetin monkey done get shame?
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by XIIX: 8:42am On Apr 22, 2017
Oyind17:
Lol, Ndi nsobu
nothing angry

Report to the ozaroom
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by Fadedjeans: 8:48am On Apr 22, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Is that your real hair?

Yes, it is.
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by mhisbliss(f): 8:50am On Apr 22, 2017
XIIX:
boring go wear uniform come

I must see ur face , wetin monkey done get shame?
wear uniform undecided smh, i cant believe you're a 40yrs old man, its a Saturday morning for God's sake, who has time to brawl with a jobless someone on s Saturday morning, post the pictures please and lemme die grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by XIIX: 8:53am On Apr 22, 2017
mhisbliss:
wear uniform undecided smh, i cant believe you're a 40yrs old man, its a Saturday morning for God's sake, who has time to brawl with a jobless someone on s Saturday morning, post the pictures please and lemme die grin
boring

Who goes to work on Saturday morning?

No vex forget say u dey help ur mama fry akara

Madam stop talking nonsense , make it interesting for me biko

Post ur monkey face for me grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by mhisbliss(f): 8:55am On Apr 22, 2017
XIIX:
boring

Who goes to work on Saturday morning?

No vex forget say u dey help ur mama fry akara

Madam stop talking nonsense , make it interesting for me biko

Post ur monkey face for me grin
Kikikikikiki did i say i was going to work? Even English you can't understand, unlike you i have something doing on a Saturday morning, jude I'm out of attention to give, look for someone else to entertain your messed up life, because i aint doing this with you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 22, 2017
mhisbliss:
Kikikikikiki did i say i was going to work? Even English you can't understand, unlike you i have something doing on a Saturday morning, jude I'm out of attention to give, look for someone else to entertain your messed up life, because i aint doing this with you
Hey yousmiley
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by Emodeee: 8:59am On Apr 22, 2017
Oyind17:
Ashawoboigringrin na the camel toe you see

confirm ladycheesy.
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by mhisbliss(f): 8:59am On Apr 22, 2017
Alondrah:
Hey yousmiley
smiley finally someone worthy of my attention, xup
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by arleck(m): 9:02am On Apr 22, 2017
Alondrah:
Hey yousmiley
can we see your make up free face grin
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 22, 2017
mhisbliss:
smiley finally someone worthy of my attention, xup
How are you doing sweetie... I missed your picturesad .
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by mhisbliss(f): 9:04am On Apr 22, 2017
Alondrah:
How are you doing sweetie... I missed your picturesad .
i took it down, they're many judas on the prowl cheesy
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by TSOM(m): 9:05am On Apr 22, 2017
Mimzyy:
This is the Romance section angry.

True... We are in LOVE with football too. See? That's romance.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by refiner(f): 9:06am On Apr 22, 2017
5DMindset:

Good morning too, to be frank, nothing appeals to me these days than seeing a lady with natural face without these layers of primer, foundation, powdered cakes and multiple layers of coloration of make-up and make-overs. I am just tired of people hiding their real identities under the mask. I think beyond the fashion of make-up, I think there is a shame they are hiding by attempting to hide in a different look.

I went to a strip club one night, and a lady walked in, I saw a lady walk in and of all the creatures in this Lekki, I havent seen such wonderful looking creature. How wonderful ? She had this natural organic hair combed out, I mean this hair was not relaxed, our natural African hair, about 4 inches long, not low cut, she combed it up and the hair stood up. She no no no single make up, fair, African lady with mini-skirt, crop-top exposing just enough stomach to make me go ga-ga, and I guess others too. Then an over layer front open coat-like simple fabric just to create an illusion that she is fully dressed from the back.

For the first time in my life, I felt like asking a girl out, of my decades in this world, I have never asked a girl out. I usually dont, but this was just a natural woman. I dont know if my ex-girl noticed my observation, cos she asked me if she should call the girl for me to have a dance with, and I said okay.....This girl turned me down, not that I know how to dance,...Hell fuccking NO...I dont know how to dance, and I dont even want to know, I just needed a minute to tell the girl how great she was and how I will be happy to have her around me even as staff or friend or something. Just to see that natural look often.

Well, nature played a great game, that night was a night I knew that my angels always work in my favor, cos as luck will have it, I left the club with my then girl, and was about drive out when I realized someone parked behind and blocked my way out. The guards were rushing to find the owner of the car when I see this girl coming out, to into Hotel with her friends, I rushed to my truck and got my card. Slip it into her hand and whispered 'please call me' to her. The way she held tight to the card, I knew she was going to call. That night I received a call within 30 minutes from her, and I was excited, next morning I drove to the Hotel and realized she came with friends and had to book the night into the hotel as they couldnt go back. I asked her, to keep calling me for the next 3 months, cos I may not have the chance to see as I have trips to make but in 3 months, if she is patient I should reward her patience. Trust me as nature would have it, she was the one dialing almost always.

3 months later, I invited her to my home, and that one month of spending time with me, was the most transformational time in my life. I learnt that happiness is free and money cant truly buy it but can create environment for Happiness, Joy and Love to evolve. But behind this beauty was the most complex character of victimization. As I later found out, she was with a fiancee who has been abusive to her and she actually ran away from him that night to hang out with friends just to clear her head. The no make-up and no making of hair was because she couldnt afford.

My Point to this story, young lady is:
African women MUST realize that, how you look naturally, is perfect. You should not on the account of having money to waste, waste that beauty. Clean up the skin real good, with scrub, drink 4liters of water a day and take your fruits and vitamins. You do not need much carbohydrates and fatty food. Cos you do not need the muscles. Do not go with natural look just because you have not gotten money, go without make up when you have money, so you can master self-confidence even when you have not.

My new girl has started making up and wearing long hair after I started taking care of her with monthly allowance, and that itself ruined that relationship in my head, I am not connected to women with make-up. I am a naturalist. So you see, not all men fancy the craze of artificially induced multi-layered coloration in the name of beauty. I personally, want to see clean skin, very clean skin, very very clean face without paints except may be a little eyes penciling just enough to me make go ga-ga.

What more can I ask for ? Nature is beautiful. So are you.

Fantastic story...what more can i say...u said it all...

I have dated lot of cool guys and ALL not some of them loved me majorly because of my ability to always look natural...u know there is something my dad always tell me...the people that u attract depends on how u appear/dress...anytime i think about my exes...i feel so glad i met them...

I had this roommate that goes to lectures very late everyday.why?..because she do spend close to two hours applying face surgery as she do call it...covering her beautiful face with a strange face....and she ends up getting dozens of fvck boys....

Since i was a kid...i detest make up like kilode and luckly my mom was and is still among d few women that adores their natural beauty...

However...most ladies apply all this make over just to please d men folk...most of d guys cant look at a natural beauty twice but stares repeatedly at girls with heavy make up...anyway,we all are adults and so therefore have d right to make choices on our own..

If i become d president one day..i will arrest any lady with make over masked face cos it is kwarruption! grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by refiner(f): 9:08am On Apr 22, 2017
mhisbliss:
smiley thanks dear, nice chatting with you too and you're cooler than i thought, so I'm adding you to the list of the really few people I'm following, you should follow back

Lol...u never knew i was this cool?...may i know ur reasons? grin
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by ashewoboy(m): 9:10am On Apr 22, 2017
refiner:

Fantastic story...what more can i say...u said it all...

I have dated lot of cool guys and ALL not some of them loved me majorly because of my ability to always look natural...u know there is something my dad always tell me...the people that u attract depends on how u appear/dress...anytime i think about my exes...i feel so glad i met them...

I had this roommate that goes to lectures very late everyday.why?..because she do spend close to two hours applying face surgery as she do call it...covering her beautiful face with a strange face....and she ends up getting dozens of fvck boys....

Since i was a kid...i detest make up like kilode and luckly my mom was and is still among d few women that adores their natural beauty...

However...most ladies apply all this make over just to please d men folk...most of d guys cant look at a natural beauty twice but stares repeatedly at girls with heavy make up...anyway,we all are adults and so therefore have d right to make choices on our own..

If i become d president one day..i will arrest any lady with make over masked face cos it is kwarruption! grin

how old are you that you have dated a lot of fvck boiz? at what age did you start dating?

1 Like

Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 22, 2017
mhisbliss:
i took it down, they're many judas on the prowl cheesy
I understand, at least you uploaded . Was just saying"hi" smiley
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by refiner(f): 9:14am On Apr 22, 2017
ashewoboy:

how old are you that you have dated a lot of fvck boiz? at what age did you start dating?
*puts on my medicated spectacle,read thru my post...nods my head and remove the spec*

My man...i couldnt find where i mentioned ur name in my post...can u pls point it out for me pls... angry
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by ashewoboy(m): 9:16am On Apr 22, 2017
refiner:

*puts on my medicated spectacle,reads thru my post...nods my head and remove the spec*

My man...i couldnt find where i mentioned ur name in my post...can u pls point it out for me pls... angry

ex miss nairaland contestant, you are an unrepentant rude girl. must you mention my name before i quote you?
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by mhisbliss(f): 9:18am On Apr 22, 2017
refiner:

Lol...u never knew i was this cool?...may i know ur reasons? grin
you know when romancelanders carry your matter for head, you automatically become a celeb and the reputation they tag you with always preceeds you, people would be like, that rude hot tongue refiner? Bla bla bla, they always say it, i think it was because of miss nl 2016 i wasn't a nairalander then, but i see comments about you and they're all saying one bad thing or another, so i avoided you, they also say the same about me, and I'm sure thats how people also see me(troublesome) until you chat with the person and realize its exactly the opposite
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by refiner(f): 9:19am On Apr 22, 2017
ashewoboy:

ex miss nairaland contestant, you are an unrepentant rude girl. must you mention my name before i quote you?

Izit ur rude?...i chose to be rude to those that ask for it...oya face front! tongue
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by mhisbliss(f): 9:20am On Apr 22, 2017
Alondrah:
I understand, at least you uploaded . Was just saying"hi" smiley
thanks dear, be cool smiley
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by ashewoboy(m): 9:20am On Apr 22, 2017
refiner:

Izit ur rude?...i chose to be rude to those that ask for it...oya face front! tongue

you are a beauty without character. is that one beauty?
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by Smellymouth: 9:23am On Apr 22, 2017
TSOM:
True... We are in LOVE with football too. See? That's romance.

Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by refiner(f): 9:28am On Apr 22, 2017
mhisbliss:
you know when romancelanders carry your matter for head, you automatically become a celeb and the reputation they tag you with always preceeds you, people would be like, that rude hot tongue refiner? Bla bla bla, they always say it, i think it was because of miss nl 2016 i wasn't a nairalander then, but i see comments about you and they're all saying one bad thing or another, so i avoided you, they also say the same about me, and I'm sure thats how people also see me(troublesome) until you chat with the person and realize its exactly the opposite

Lol...i was just smiling all thru...

My dear...if people don't talk bad about u then u aint a human,cos u cannever please everybody...

But unfortunately for me i've got lots of enemies admirers more than true friends...and most of them that attack me are those that i turn down their advances and they go hiding under alt acc to attack me...

Ur last statement is very true...sometimes u tend to hate someone because of what people say but when u get close to him/her,u then realize he/she has a beautiful soul...

smiley
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by refiner(f): 9:29am On Apr 22, 2017
[quote author=Smellymouth post=55799253][/quote]

So u are a barca fan?...i was so happy when juventus threw u guys in d waste bin! tongue
Re: Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... by refiner(f): 9:31am On Apr 22, 2017
ashewoboy:

you are a beauty without character. is that one beauty?
More than beauty... tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (78) (Reply)

Naija Sex Story: My Sex Marathon With Dami's Mum / Excited Man Grabs His Wife's Backside While Posing For Picture, People React / Lady Goes Braless In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man: See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.