Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Why do beautiful ladies end up with ugly men(and vice versa)? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why do beautiful ladies end up with ugly men(and vice versa)? (15385 Views)

Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa / Why Do Men Cheat On Their Wives With Ugly Ones? / Why don't We Fall In Love With Ugly People? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why do beautiful ladies end up with ugly men(and vice versa)? by Trendiest(f): 3:23am On May 23, 2008
cos d beautiful ones hav jerked up. personalities , dey think dey all dat

choose character beauty my dearsss
Re: Why do beautiful ladies end up with ugly men(and vice versa)? by donchichi: 3:35am On May 23, 2008
@Topic

Fine boy with fine girl ended in high school. People are looking for security/insurance.
Re: Why do beautiful ladies end up with ugly men(and vice versa)? by onyekang1(f): 2:03pm On May 23, 2008
welli:

nd when d wowoness get worst. . . only God can save our nation frm WOWOLITY grin
welli u got me laughing real hard grin grin grin grin
Re: Why do beautiful ladies end up with ugly men(and vice versa)? by manchibabe: 2:44pm On May 23, 2008
u want ugly man + ugly woman = to born ATUTUPUYOYO[color=#006600][/color] angry
Re: Why do beautiful ladies end up with ugly men(and vice versa)? by Tayogeorge(m): 9:02am On Jun 09, 2008
Sometimes age count, the older you become the more you see diferences in beauty . when i was younger, what i call beauties are not realy beauty today, Now those girl i saw as beautiful in those days do no longer appeal today, and dem dey feel me in my impresssions these days, i no get time again, na wonam palaba shaa, Men must fine once he hammer, CHECK OUT- OMO BABA , i thank God for his life when i saw him at Hallmark school-ikeja last May,

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/action-profile/sa-showPosts
Re: Why do beautiful ladies end up with ugly men(and vice versa)? by EasyFlenjo(m): 2:01pm On Jun 09, 2008
My comment is short, Beautiful wink ladies always end up with ugly men grin coz dey'll av di confidence on em dat dey can neva cheat, Talking 4rm experience, peace out.
Re: Why do beautiful ladies end up with ugly men(and vice versa)? by madamkoko: 2:30pm On Jun 10, 2008
@ pposter: Because God is merciful.

1 Like

Re: Why do beautiful ladies end up with ugly men(and vice versa)? by buzyDiva(f): 2:31pm On Jun 10, 2008
because love, they say is blind!
Re: Why do beautiful ladies end up with ugly men(and vice versa)? by whitelexi(m): 2:33pm On Jun 10, 2008
Na lie
Re: Why do beautiful ladies end up with ugly men(and vice versa)? by buzyDiva(f): 2:34pm On Jun 10, 2008
whitelexi:

Na lie
oya talk ur own now
Re: Why do beautiful ladies end up with ugly men(and vice versa)? by kufreabasi(m): 2:36pm On Jun 10, 2008
EVERYBODY HAS A CHOICE, SO IT THEIR OWN CHOICE BASE ON NATURE.
LOVE IS NOT BLIND,I HOPE YOU DONT CLOSE EYES WHENEVER YOU MAKE
YOUR CHOICE.
Re: Why do beautiful ladies end up with ugly men(and vice versa)? by whitelexi(m): 2:38pm On Jun 10, 2008
buzyDiva:

oya talk your own now

Ugly men are nearly less social and more serious minded so they make all the money quicker, and get the fine women easily grin
Re: Why do beautiful ladies end up with ugly men(and vice versa)? by Raimond(m): 3:08pm On Jun 10, 2008
Unlike poles (in looks), always attract cheesy grin
Re: Why do beautiful ladies end up with ugly men(and vice versa)? by Tayogeorge(m): 2:42pm On Jun 15, 2008
ladies don't have choise when their age is getting out of hand, and sometimes when they see men in money, they will start to imagine, how to blend-up with the man look.
Re: Why do beautiful ladies end up with ugly men(and vice versa)? by hacker1848(m): 2:47pm On Jun 15, 2008
being handsome or beautiful is not the main thing, but some of our girls who don't even like ugly guys get a little greedy and tend to pursue the ones who have money, thats the problem
Re: Why do beautiful ladies end up with ugly men(and vice versa)? by amyg(f): 5:28pm On Jun 15, 2008
because pretty girl +handsome guy=broke asses,ugly guy +ugly girl=true luv,ugly guy +pretty girl=guy in luv,girl luvs money and ugly girl +handsome guy=girl in luv grin
Re: Why do beautiful ladies end up with ugly men(and vice versa)? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 15, 2008
amyg:

because pretty girl +handsome guy=broke asses,ugly guy +ugly girl=true love,ugly guy +pretty girl=guy in love,girl luvs money and ugly girl +handsome guy=girl in love grin
hahhaha. . .

preety girl + pretty guy nko?
Re: Why do beautiful ladies end up with ugly men(and vice versa)? by misssexyu(f): 11:20am On Jun 16, 2008
point of correction no 1 is ugly,god made us beautiful in his own way,jst dat sum ar more beautiful.tk note first.
Re: Why do beautiful ladies end up with ugly men(and vice versa)? by Nobody: 4:53am On Jun 18, 2008
I've seen some pretty ugly guys though
Re: Why do beautiful ladies end up with ugly men(and vice versa)? by hardknocks(m): 2:09pm On Jun 18, 2008
@4her

Just as we see a handful of ugly ladies daily
Re: Why do beautiful ladies end up with ugly men(and vice versa)? by smooooooth: 2:20pm On Jun 18, 2008
opposites attract, chikena
Re: Why do beautiful ladies end up with ugly men(and vice versa)? by tope2000(f): 2:27pm On Jun 18, 2008
Good looking couple = ugly kids. so i hear, i wonder if that is true
Re: Why do beautiful ladies end up with ugly men(and vice versa)? by smooooooth: 2:36pm On Jun 18, 2008
tope2000:

so i noticed too
Re: Why do beautiful ladies end up with ugly men(and vice versa)? by jaybee3(m): 2:47pm On Jun 18, 2008
tope2000:

why not let us try and c what will come out if we do the maths
Re: Why do beautiful ladies end up with ugly men(and vice versa)? by tope2000(f): 2:49pm On Jun 18, 2008
Why us? i am not ready to be pregnant yet so i will pass on dat one so go try it with sum1 else, choose your choice wink  cool
Re: Why do beautiful ladies end up with ugly men(and vice versa)? by jaybee3(m): 2:58pm On Jun 18, 2008
tope2000:

go try it now, choose your choice wink cool
give us a date then
Re: Why do beautiful ladies end up with ugly men(and vice versa)? by tope2000(f): 3:01pm On Jun 18, 2008
Since when did i become match maker?!! cheesy
Re: Why do beautiful ladies end up with ugly men(and vice versa)? by jaybee3(m): 3:06pm On Jun 18, 2008
wouldn't call dis match making as u've already agreed to hook up with me in one of 'em threads.
Re: Why do beautiful ladies end up with ugly men(and vice versa)? by tope2000(f): 3:07pm On Jun 18, 2008
jay leave me oo grin grin grin
Re: Why do beautiful ladies end up with ugly men(and vice versa)? by jaybee3(m): 3:09pm On Jun 18, 2008
r u trying to jump the ship after committing yaself?
Re: Why do beautiful ladies end up with ugly men(and vice versa)? by smooooooth: 3:11pm On Jun 18, 2008
2 of una again,i see an issue coming up. wink
Re: Why do beautiful ladies end up with ugly men(and vice versa)? by chummex(m): 3:47pm On Jun 18, 2008
I feel the answer lies in men knowing HOW to treat ladies and vice versa.Hence, if an ugly guy knows how to treat women, he would definitely settle down with any woman of his choice,just like any fine guy who's well informed about ladies.
The big Q. now is HOW should one treat ladies or guys as the case may be.

TIP:Treat a very fine lady or guy with little or no attention or interest, and u've done almost 50 percent of the magic.Why? U'll ignite an attraction within her or him that the person will consciously or unconsciously yield to u. If u doubt it, try it! There's still more to it anywaygrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Behind Every Successful Man Is A Woman': Is it True? / What Kind Of Sex Style Will They Like? Photo Included / Is This True Of Yoruba Men? Some Funny Memes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.