Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,300 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Chinese Billionaire Offers $180M To Any Man Who Can Marry His Lesbian Daughter - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chinese Billionaire Offers $180M To Any Man Who Can Marry His Lesbian Daughter (9888 Views)

Village In Africa Where Man's Joystick Will Be Flogged Before He Can Marry (Pix) / Hong Kong Billionaire Offers $180M To Any Man Willing To Marry His Daughter / Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Billionaire Offers $180M To Any Man Who Can Marry His Lesbian Daughter by policy12: 11:49pm On Apr 20, 2017
axeman2:
I LOST MY DAD TODAY MOURNING MODE

May the lord give u d heart to bear.
Re: Chinese Billionaire Offers $180M To Any Man Who Can Marry His Lesbian Daughter by luminouz(m): 2:20am On Apr 21, 2017
Her contacts are all I need!!!!
Cc skylowlow
Curiositymaster
Re: Chinese Billionaire Offers $180M To Any Man Who Can Marry His Lesbian Daughter by Nobody: 2:51am On Apr 21, 2017
The best tourist app for Lagos Nigeria is here! Download from Google play store

Re: Chinese Billionaire Offers $180M To Any Man Who Can Marry His Lesbian Daughter by giddexdguru: 3:49am On Apr 21, 2017
Register and get $5(N2500) free. Also work online and get money http://.net/7nJALh
Re: Chinese Billionaire Offers $180M To Any Man Who Can Marry His Lesbian Daughter by khiaa(f): 4:26am On Apr 21, 2017
axeman2:

I'm so sorry to hear that, I know what you are going through because I lost my dad in 2000. You will get through the pain with the grace of God.

Remember that you are loved and always blessed. smiley kiss
Re: Chinese Billionaire Offers $180M To Any Man Who Can Marry His Lesbian Daughter by khiaa(f): 4:40am On Apr 21, 2017
luminouz:
Cc skylowlow
Curiositymaster

shocked cry cry
Re: Chinese Billionaire Offers $180M To Any Man Who Can Marry His Lesbian Daughter by jericco1(m): 6:45am On Apr 21, 2017
Last price $250m
Re: Chinese Billionaire Offers $180M To Any Man Who Can Marry His Lesbian Daughter by kirchofff(m): 6:48am On Apr 21, 2017
axeman2:
take heart bro.....I'm very sorry about it
Re: Chinese Billionaire Offers $180M To Any Man Who Can Marry His Lesbian Daughter by cheezy4real(m): 7:01am On Apr 21, 2017
axeman2:

Accept my sincere condolences. Be strong in this season. May the good Lord comfort your Family.
Re: Chinese Billionaire Offers $180M To Any Man Who Can Marry His Lesbian Daughter by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 21, 2017
axeman2:

Sorry for the lost dear.
Re: Chinese Billionaire Offers $180M To Any Man Who Can Marry His Lesbian Daughter by avicky(f): 7:26am On Apr 21, 2017
axeman2:
Sorry dude. May God give you and your family the fortitude to bear the loss. God knows best. Take heart.
Re: Chinese Billionaire Offers $180M To Any Man Who Can Marry His Lesbian Daughter by luminouz(m): 8:28am On Apr 21, 2017
khiaa:

shocked cry cry
Lmaooooo!!!!!!
Baby oh Baby! Don't be like DAT!!! U know ur special to me.besides its old n stale news like 3 years ago.....am just fooling around
How have u been dear? kiss
BTW....2mao is d NL pool party!!!! How about we crash in babe?
Re: Chinese Billionaire Offers $180M To Any Man Who Can Marry His Lesbian Daughter by kenshin17(m): 11:02am On Apr 21, 2017
axeman2:
take heart man.God knows best.
Re: Chinese Billionaire Offers $180M To Any Man Who Can Marry His Lesbian Daughter by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 21, 2017
luminouz:
Cc skylowlow
Curiositymaster

Ehen?? shocked shocked shocked shocked 180 what kiss kiss kiss
Bros calm down, na this girl I don dey wait for I swear. Please and Please don't go near her.

*Singing in Brandy and Monica's voice*
I'm sorry that you seem to be confused
She belongs to me
The girl is mine...... grin grin grin
Re: Chinese Billionaire Offers $180M To Any Man Who Can Marry His Lesbian Daughter by luminouz(m): 11:44am On Apr 21, 2017
curiositymaster:

Ehen?? shocked shocked shocked shocked 180 what kiss kiss kiss
Bros calm down, na this girl I don dey wait for I swear. Please and Please don't go near her.

*Singing in Brandy and Monica's voice*
I'm sorry that you seem to be confused
She belongs to me
The girl is mine...... grin grin grin

Lmaooooo!!! Really??
Seems we have a battle to fight!?
*singing in Kiss Daniel's voice
Oya WOJU ooo....eh eh eh eh
BOBO oya woju oooo!!!!!
Re: Chinese Billionaire Offers $180M To Any Man Who Can Marry His Lesbian Daughter by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 21, 2017
if to say na naija dem guys would be rushing like grin

Re: Chinese Billionaire Offers $180M To Any Man Who Can Marry His Lesbian Daughter by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 21, 2017
luminouz:

Lmaooooo!!! Really??
Seems we have a battle to fight!?
*singing in Kiss Daniel's voice
Oya WOJU ooo....eh eh eh eh
BOBO oya woju oooo!!!!!

No dare me oo cheesy cheesy
Re: Chinese Billionaire Offers $180M To Any Man Who Can Marry His Lesbian Daughter by IKEGOD21(m): 3:01pm On Apr 21, 2017
axeman2:

Take heart bro
Re: Chinese Billionaire Offers $180M To Any Man Who Can Marry His Lesbian Daughter by Justmeal: 6:18pm On Apr 21, 2017
axeman2:
Oh brother. I pray God give you the fortitude to bear the loss. Accept my condolence. God will never leave you. Upliftment is at the door.

Precious Dad, rest peace.
Re: Chinese Billionaire Offers $180M To Any Man Who Can Marry His Lesbian Daughter by khiaa(f): 6:53pm On Apr 21, 2017
luminouz:

Lmaooooo!!!!!!
Baby oh Baby! Don't be like DAT!!! U know ur special to me.besides its old n stale news like 3 years ago.....am just fooling around
How have u been dear? kiss
BTW....2mao is d NL pool party!!!! How about we crash in babe?

grin grin Don't you make me hurt somebody. Lmaogrin I'm the only player in this relationship.
I'll be at the party in spirit, but you had better behave because I'll have my friends watching you.
Re: Chinese Billionaire Offers $180M To Any Man Who Can Marry His Lesbian Daughter by pinima001(f): 7:09pm On Apr 21, 2017
axeman2:

So sorry dear. May his soul rest in peace. Pls accept my condolence
Re: Chinese Billionaire Offers $180M To Any Man Who Can Marry His Lesbian Daughter by luminouz(m): 7:27pm On Apr 21, 2017
khiaa:

grin grin Don't you make me hurt somebody. Lmaogrin I'm the only player in this relationship.
I'll be at the party in spirit, but you had better behave because I'll have my friends watching you.
Sure thing babe....I always behave!!!!!
D pool party ain't dope without U! So I ain't going!
Let's do ours online hia 2mao! kiss
Re: Chinese Billionaire Offers $180M To Any Man Who Can Marry His Lesbian Daughter by luminouz(m): 7:32pm On Apr 21, 2017
curiositymaster:

No dare me oo cheesy cheesy
I don give u joor! My khiaa babe don vex!
Re: Chinese Billionaire Offers $180M To Any Man Who Can Marry His Lesbian Daughter by khiaa(f): 9:40pm On Apr 21, 2017
luminouz:

Sure thing babe....I always behave!!!!!
D pool party ain't dope without U! So I ain't going!
Let's do ours online hia 2mao! kiss

I'll be here. smiley

1 Like

Re: Chinese Billionaire Offers $180M To Any Man Who Can Marry His Lesbian Daughter by yaf76(m): 9:58pm On Apr 21, 2017
am from Ethiopia
Re: Chinese Billionaire Offers $180M To Any Man Who Can Marry His Lesbian Daughter by Alezy(m): 11:28pm On Apr 21, 2017
khiaa:

I'll be here. smiley
hnmmmm
Re: Chinese Billionaire Offers $180M To Any Man Who Can Marry His Lesbian Daughter by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 22, 2017
luminouz:

I don give u joor! My khiaa babe don vex!

Who be khiaa again?? grin grin

Or you mean to say "Kia Sorento"?
Re: Chinese Billionaire Offers $180M To Any Man Who Can Marry His Lesbian Daughter by luminouz(m): 12:30pm On Apr 22, 2017
curiositymaster:

Who be khiaa again?? grin grin

Or you mean to say "Kia Sorento"?
Nah!!!! Khiaa is............ wink
Re: Chinese Billionaire Offers $180M To Any Man Who Can Marry His Lesbian Daughter by barallanee(f): 2:55pm On Apr 22, 2017
axeman2:
sorry dear...tke hrt
Re: Chinese Billionaire Offers $180M To Any Man Who Can Marry His Lesbian Daughter by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 22, 2017
luminouz:

Nah!!!! Khiaa is............ wink

Have you seen the movie 'Mine'?

Khiaa is Khiaa ..... grin grin grin
Re: Chinese Billionaire Offers $180M To Any Man Who Can Marry His Lesbian Daughter by luminouz(m): 4:50pm On Apr 22, 2017
curiositymaster:

Have you seen the movie 'Mine'?

Khiaa is Khiaa ..... grin grin grin
Lmaoooo!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. / Am I Wicked See What I Did To These Girls(pics) / Getting Married: A Blessing Or A Curse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.