Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Chinese Billionaire Offers $180M To Any Man Who Can Marry His Lesbian Daughter - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chinese Billionaire Offers $180M To Any Man Who Can Marry His Lesbian Daughter (9887 Views)

Village In Africa Where Man's Joystick Will Be Flogged Before He Can Marry (Pix) / Hong Kong Billionaire Offers $180M To Any Man Willing To Marry His Daughter / Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Billionaire Offers $180M To Any Man Who Can Marry His Lesbian Daughter by rich42(m): 5:40pm On Apr 22, 2017
i Richard nwokedi will marry her +2348069327190
Re: Chinese Billionaire Offers $180M To Any Man Who Can Marry His Lesbian Daughter by khiaa(f): 11:58pm On Apr 22, 2017
Alezy:
hnmmmm

Hi baby. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Chinese Billionaire Offers $180M To Any Man Who Can Marry His Lesbian Daughter by Alezy(m): 10:13pm On Apr 23, 2017
khiaa:

Hi baby. kiss kiss kiss
Am watching you
Re: Chinese Billionaire Offers $180M To Any Man Who Can Marry His Lesbian Daughter by Jascon4: 11:17pm On Apr 23, 2017
axeman2:
I LOST MY DAD TODAY MOURNING MODE

Pls accept my deepest sympathy. May God grant you the strength to bear the loss.
Re: Chinese Billionaire Offers $180M To Any Man Who Can Marry His Lesbian Daughter by khiaa(f): 1:20am On Apr 24, 2017
Alezy:
Am watching you

I'm being good except there's a ratchet homosexual that keeps posting crazy stuff to me, like 18 posts in ten minutes asking me the same question over and over.
Re: Chinese Billionaire Offers $180M To Any Man Who Can Marry His Lesbian Daughter by Nobody: 3:16am On Apr 24, 2017
ack in high school
this babe we don't talk but she knows me

So after high school
(she's already in oou now)

But right after that?
We started becoming close friends

She opens up to me a lot
She sends me a pics of her on bed one day we chatting in the evening she said it was a mistake
Later on i asked y she didn't come back home for Easter and she said he mom didn't allow her immediately she sends pics of her mom and her dad (her dad is in germany koren berg i think)
So yday she called me
Like 8am but outta fear i couldn't pick...

So today again she sent an audio she was singing a Muslim song so i sent this emoji

But later she said it was a mistake

Oh less i forget a guy toasted her

imagine she sent me all the screen shot of the guys's

Guys i just wanna ask,
Is she into me or what?
Cos i don't wanna make a bad move
Yes I'm a kid I'm 19
So bfor yu start to.bash
Re: Chinese Billionaire Offers $180M To Any Man Who Can Marry His Lesbian Daughter by Alezy(m): 8:38pm On Apr 24, 2017
khiaa:

I'm being good except there's a ratchet homosexual that keeps posting crazy stuff to me, like 18 posts in ten minutes asking me the same question over and over.
I kw him, he is crazy. just ignore him please.

hope Ur good anyway
Re: Chinese Billionaire Offers $180M To Any Man Who Can Marry His Lesbian Daughter by khiaa(f): 8:50pm On Apr 24, 2017
Alezy:
I kw him, he is crazy. just ignore him please.

hope Ur good anyway

I tried to ignore him but the more I ignored him the more psychotic posts he sent me. I asked him to stop but he refused so I gave him a taste of his own medicine and outed him on this very thread, he is pretending to be a white woman in search of black men.
Other than that I'm doing well I didn't have to work today so I'm going to chill and do some girl shopping and treat myself to some new shoes. grin
How are you doing my love?
Re: Chinese Billionaire Offers $180M To Any Man Who Can Marry His Lesbian Daughter by Alezy(m): 8:56pm On Apr 24, 2017
khiaa:

I tried to ignore him but the more I ignored him the more psychotic posts he sent me. I asked him to stop but he refused so I gave him a taste of his own medicine and outed him on this very thread, he is pretending to be a white woman in search of black men. He is the op of this thread so stay away from him.
Other than that I'm doing well I didn't have to work today so I'm going to chill and do some girl shopping and treat myself to some new shoes. grin
How are you doing my love?
m not totally fine, didn't go to work today too. Am just recovering from a typhoid.
Re: Chinese Billionaire Offers $180M To Any Man Who Can Marry His Lesbian Daughter by khiaa(f): 8:57pm On Apr 24, 2017
My mistake he's not the op of this thread, wrong thread.
Re: Chinese Billionaire Offers $180M To Any Man Who Can Marry His Lesbian Daughter by khiaa(f): 9:20pm On Apr 24, 2017
Alezy:
m not totally fine, didn't go to work today too. Am just recovering from a typhoid.

Oh baby I hate to hear that, I'll keep an eye on you to make sure you are getting better.
Re: Chinese Billionaire Offers $180M To Any Man Who Can Marry His Lesbian Daughter by khiaa(f): 9:30pm On Apr 24, 2017
Alezy:

OMG I just got a phone call that my friend just died. I'll text you or email you later.
Re: Chinese Billionaire Offers $180M To Any Man Who Can Marry His Lesbian Daughter by khiaa(f): 6:34am On Apr 25, 2017
Alezy:

Good morning honey, how are you feeling? smiley I hope you are healing.
What are the symptoms of typhoid?
Re: Chinese Billionaire Offers $180M To Any Man Who Can Marry His Lesbian Daughter by Alezy(m): 8:36am On Apr 25, 2017
khiaa:

Oh baby I hate to hear that, I'll keep an eye on you to make sure you are getting better.
Smiles. ...thumbs up
Re: Chinese Billionaire Offers $180M To Any Man Who Can Marry His Lesbian Daughter by Alezy(m): 8:37am On Apr 25, 2017
khiaa:

OMG I just got a phone call that my friend just died. I'll text you or email you later.
Omg. Ur friend? Ahwww. so sorry dear
Re: Chinese Billionaire Offers $180M To Any Man Who Can Marry His Lesbian Daughter by Alezy(m): 8:40am On Apr 25, 2017
khiaa:

Good morning honey, how are you feeling? smiley I hope you are healing.
What are the symptoms of typhoid?
yes dear, am healing fine. symptoms of typhoid are weakness, headache, sometimes stomach pains and you start running temperature (hotness allover you)
Re: Chinese Billionaire Offers $180M To Any Man Who Can Marry His Lesbian Daughter by moderngist(m): 8:53am On Apr 25, 2017
adeniyi3971:
My brother na you go marry your thing ooo..

eni bi omo oran lon pon

he who begat a weirdo backs it!!

Ke ba le pon, ke yin nu.. Abi ke fi to re

If he can't back the weirdo let hom throw her away or dash her out
Re: Chinese Billionaire Offers $180M To Any Man Who Can Marry His Lesbian Daughter by adeniyi3971(m): 9:17am On Apr 25, 2017
moderngist:

Ke ba le pon, ke yin nu.. Abi ke fi to re
If he can't back the weirdo let hom throw her away or dash her out

grin grin
Re: Chinese Billionaire Offers $180M To Any Man Who Can Marry His Lesbian Daughter by Enockia(m): 9:52am On Apr 25, 2017
where them de submmit CV
Re: Chinese Billionaire Offers $180M To Any Man Who Can Marry His Lesbian Daughter by bejeria101(m): 10:05am On Apr 25, 2017
Alezy:
yes dear, am healing fine. symptoms of typhoid are weakness, headache, sometimes stomach pains and you start running temperature (hotness allover you)

See dis man! How can me and you be ill at the same time? Buhari must hear dis what manner of kwaruption. Biko get well asap bro.
Re: Chinese Billionaire Offers $180M To Any Man Who Can Marry His Lesbian Daughter by Alezy(m): 11:02pm On Apr 25, 2017
bejeria101:

See dis man! How can me and you be ill at the same time? Buhari must hear dis what manner of kwaruption. Biko get well asap bro.
lolz. u mean Ur sick too? Hnmmm. This small rain wen dey fall na sickness don full everywhere?

well thanks n get well soon too

1 Like

Re: Chinese Billionaire Offers $180M To Any Man Who Can Marry His Lesbian Daughter by khiaa(f): 11:26pm On Apr 25, 2017
Alezy:

The correction to my email I sent you, I meant typhoid. Lol grin
Re: Chinese Billionaire Offers $180M To Any Man Who Can Marry His Lesbian Daughter by princessayesha(f): 11:42pm On Apr 25, 2017
Is the offer still open? mek I go call my young naughty uncle
Re: Chinese Billionaire Offers $180M To Any Man Who Can Marry His Lesbian Daughter by Alezy(m): 6:32am On Apr 26, 2017
khiaa:

The correction to my email I sent you, I ment typhoid. Lol grin
oh its okay. hope u fine today?
Re: Chinese Billionaire Offers $180M To Any Man Who Can Marry His Lesbian Daughter by khiaa(f): 9:29am On Apr 26, 2017
Alezy:
oh its okay. hope u fine today?

Good morning hon, did you get my email?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinese Billionaire Offers $180M To Any Man Who Can Marry His Lesbian Daughter by Alezy(m): 11:29pm On Apr 26, 2017
khiaa:

Good morning hon, did you get my email?
yes I did, and replied accordingly
Re: Chinese Billionaire Offers $180M To Any Man Who Can Marry His Lesbian Daughter by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 02, 2017
khiaa:

Noted*

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos / Ladies: Worst Break-up Lines You've Ever Heard? Guys: Worst Break-up Lines You'v / Married Woman Caught Making Love To Gate Man In Hubby's Bedroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.