Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,291 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Why Is It That Men This Days Are So Crazy Abt Beauty? Wat Happens To Character? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Men This Days Are So Crazy Abt Beauty? Wat Happens To Character? (3535 Views)

Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? / Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! / One Thing Girls Dont Knw Is That Once U Start Dating A Guy, Find Out Wat Happens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It That Men This Days Are So Crazy Abt Beauty? Wat Happens To Character? by Pweety4me(f): 4:46am On Jan 04, 2010
@Post dat's wat sells 4 dem. . . smiley
Re: Why Is It That Men This Days Are So Crazy Abt Beauty? Wat Happens To Character? by johnnygan(m): 5:56am On Jan 04, 2010
Well character is dead i guess. . .lastnite both charisma and beauty parted ways but guess wat, beauty's getting the advantage but character don't mind it. Even when beauty touches a nerve, character may wanna iron it out but, At the end of the day, character can't really do Poo to beauty cuz She's too pretty to lose. I get mad when i see character calming down all the time, when beauty misbehaves. Rather than acting, mr character just prefers to do nothing. . .he just keeps suffering and smiling. Gradually he started to withdraw over time till we saw him no more.
So that has brought me back to ask you the same question @topic, Pls where is character? What really happened to character?
Pardon me cuz i know Naija 're good for answering questions with questions, possibly the best way to get answers
Re: Why Is It That Men This Days Are So Crazy Abt Beauty? Wat Happens To Character? by na2day2(m): 7:08am On Jan 04, 2010
ukchy:

why are guys so crazy about beautiful ladies, Does that mean beauty is something one should look out in a relationlsihp /Marriage
WHAT HAPPENS TO CHARACTER undecided undecided undecided undecided?

well, girls go for ur money while they claim to love u, we might has well get the best face and body money can buy while playing the same game grin
Re: Why Is It That Men This Days Are So Crazy Abt Beauty? Wat Happens To Character? by MyneWhite1(f): 8:01am On Jan 04, 2010
Some men still know what character is. I prefer those sort of people.
Re: Why Is It That Men This Days Are So Crazy Abt Beauty? Wat Happens To Character? by na2day2(m): 8:02am On Jan 04, 2010
Myne White:

really? let hook up then wink wink wink
Re: Why Is It That Men This Days Are So Crazy Abt Beauty? Wat Happens To Character? by sweetpie23: 3:17am On Jan 06, 2010
puskin:

. . . . . . . . . . but f!cuk beauty and character, im just interested in getting laid, for the damn ugly ones, I'll just use apillow to cover their face. wink
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Is It That Men This Days Are So Crazy Abt Beauty? Wat Happens To Character? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 24, 2010
Why are bees attracted to sweet and colourful flowers? - it is the law of nature
character does matter but unfortunately most men are drawn to beauty than personality.
Re: Why Is It That Men This Days Are So Crazy Abt Beauty? Wat Happens To Character? by na2day2(m): 8:53pm On Feb 24, 2010
rokiatu:

Why are bees attracted to sweet and colourful flowers? - it is the law of nature
character does matter but unfortunately most men are drawn to beauty than personality.

just like women are drawn to the man's pocket and physical appearance than personality and character
Re: Why Is It That Men This Days Are So Crazy Abt Beauty? Wat Happens To Character? by Kgdavid(m): 8:57pm On Feb 24, 2010
All beauty and no character makes jane a mere toy, all character and no beauty makes jane a dull girl
Re: Why Is It That Men This Days Are So Crazy Abt Beauty? Wat Happens To Character? by Duniverse(m): 9:02pm On Feb 24, 2010
If she fuckup she collect.
Cos the bible even support it that spoil the rod and spear the child.
Re: Why Is It That Men This Days Are So Crazy Abt Beauty? Wat Happens To Character? by Duniverse(m): 9:33pm On Feb 24, 2010
Myne White:

Myne White:

beauty has to come before character cos character is what will attract you to approach.
Re: Why Is It That Men This Days Are So Crazy Abt Beauty? Wat Happens To Character? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 24, 2010
Beauty attracts, character keeps.
Re: Why Is It That Men This Days Are So Crazy Abt Beauty? Wat Happens To Character? by na2day2(m): 11:04pm On Feb 24, 2010
michelin89:

Beauty attracts, character keeps.

then it sucks to be u! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Is It That Men This Days Are So Crazy Abt Beauty? Wat Happens To Character? by mamagee3(f): 1:08am On Feb 25, 2010
Cause most of them are narrow-minded morons
who think through their "thing".
grin
Re: Why Is It That Men This Days Are So Crazy Abt Beauty? Wat Happens To Character? by na2day2(m): 1:13am On Feb 25, 2010
mama-gee:

Cause most of them are narrow-minded morons
who think through their "thing".
grin

talk abt pot calling kettle black lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Is It That Men This Days Are So Crazy Abt Beauty? Wat Happens To Character? by eldee(m): 1:37am On Feb 25, 2010
na2day?:

More like coal calling the kettle black grin grin
Re: Why Is It That Men This Days Are So Crazy Abt Beauty? Wat Happens To Character? by na2day2(m): 1:40am On Feb 25, 2010
eldee:

More like coal calling the kettle black grin grin

LMAO
Re: Why Is It That Men This Days Are So Crazy Abt Beauty? Wat Happens To Character? by Kgdavid(m): 1:46am On Feb 25, 2010
na2day?:

exactly! especially the narrow minded slowpoke part
Re: Why Is It That Men This Days Are So Crazy Abt Beauty? Wat Happens To Character? by na2day2(m): 1:49am On Feb 25, 2010
Kgdavid:

exactly! especially the narrow minded slowpoke part

LMAO that was what came to my mind too grin grin grin
Re: Why Is It That Men This Days Are So Crazy Abt Beauty? Wat Happens To Character? by Nobody: 1:50am On Feb 25, 2010
na2day?:

then it sucks to be u! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Ask my new catch. grin
Re: Why Is It That Men This Days Are So Crazy Abt Beauty? Wat Happens To Character? by na2day2(m): 1:51am On Feb 25, 2010
michelin89:

Ask my new catch. grin

the same one that slipped away? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Is It That Men This Days Are So Crazy Abt Beauty? Wat Happens To Character? by THEAMAKA(f): 1:55am On Feb 25, 2010
^^^
how about you go back into retirement.
Re: Why Is It That Men This Days Are So Crazy Abt Beauty? Wat Happens To Character? by na2day2(m): 1:57am On Feb 25, 2010
THE AMAKA:

^^^
how about you go back into retirement.

are u coming with me?
Re: Why Is It That Men This Days Are So Crazy Abt Beauty? Wat Happens To Character? by THEAMAKA(f): 1:58am On Feb 25, 2010
NO.
it will be good riddance to bad rubbish.
Re: Why Is It That Men This Days Are So Crazy Abt Beauty? Wat Happens To Character? by na2day2(m): 2:02am On Feb 25, 2010
THE AMAKA:

NO.
it will be good riddance to bad rubbish.

so u are saying if u come with me, it will be good riddance to bad rubbish but u decided u wanna stay so u can still rubbish NL? just to clarify, i wasn't taking u to the dumpster but to get u a wash
Re: Why Is It That Men This Days Are So Crazy Abt Beauty? Wat Happens To Character? by THEAMAKA(f): 2:03am On Feb 25, 2010
i answered your question, and then i made my statement.
gosh!!! why am i even replying to you?
GO BACK INTO RETIREMENT, IT WILL BE GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD RUBBISH. END OF STORY.
GOOD-BYE!
Re: Why Is It That Men This Days Are So Crazy Abt Beauty? Wat Happens To Character? by na2day2(m): 2:05am On Feb 25, 2010
THE AMAKA:

i answered your question, and then i made my statement.
gosh!!! why am i even replying to you?
GO BACK INTO RETIREMENT, IT WILL BE GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD RUBBISH. END OF STORY.
GOOD-BYE!

so technically me taking u along will be me taking the bad rubbish off NL? gotcha! wink wink wink
Re: Why Is It That Men This Days Are So Crazy Abt Beauty? Wat Happens To Character? by THEAMAKA(f): 2:06am On Feb 25, 2010
stop playing dumb.
[size=14pt]YOU (na2day?) [/size] ARE THE RUBBISH I'M TALKING ABOUT.
GOT IT?
Re: Why Is It That Men This Days Are So Crazy Abt Beauty? Wat Happens To Character? by na2day2(m): 2:08am On Feb 25, 2010
THE AMAKA:

stop playing dumb.
[size=14pt]YOU (na2day?) [/size] ARE THE RUBBISH I'M TALKING ABOUT.
GOT IT?

it takes one to know one i guess tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Is It That Men This Days Are So Crazy Abt Beauty? Wat Happens To Character? by Nobody: 2:10am On Feb 25, 2010
na2day?:

the same one that slipped away? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

It's stuck like glue! grin
Re: Why Is It That Men This Days Are So Crazy Abt Beauty? Wat Happens To Character? by OgidiBoy(m): 2:12am On Feb 25, 2010
michelin89:

who is the lucky dude.

**ogidiboy just being nosy***
Re: Why Is It That Men This Days Are So Crazy Abt Beauty? Wat Happens To Character? by na2day2(m): 2:15am On Feb 25, 2010
michelin89:

u wish! now answer ogidiboy's question, who is the unlucky guy?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Go By These Rules In Dating? / Why Is It Only Guys That Toast Girls And Not The Other Way Round? / Nothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.