Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Why Is It That Men This Days Are So Crazy Abt Beauty? Wat Happens To Character? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Men This Days Are So Crazy Abt Beauty? Wat Happens To Character? (3536 Views)

Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? / Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! / One Thing Girls Dont Knw Is That Once U Start Dating A Guy, Find Out Wat Happens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It That Men This Days Are So Crazy Abt Beauty? Wat Happens To Character? by eldee(m): 2:15am On Feb 25, 2010
michelin89:

It's stuck like glue! grin

You do realise you just used 'it' to refer to your new 'catch', don't you??
Sumn tells me you just trapped you neighbour's dog and you've come to boast on NL. grin grin
Re: Why Is It That Men This Days Are So Crazy Abt Beauty? Wat Happens To Character? by Nobody: 2:18am On Feb 25, 2010
eldee:

Sumn tells me you just trapped you neighbour's dog and you've come to boast on NL. grin grin

Shhhhhhh Dee!!!! Wetin cosign you? tongue

And FYI, there aren't dogs around here. cool
Re: Why Is It That Men This Days Are So Crazy Abt Beauty? Wat Happens To Character? by na2day2(m): 2:18am On Feb 25, 2010
eldee:

nice one wink wink grin grin
Re: Why Is It That Men This Days Are So Crazy Abt Beauty? Wat Happens To Character? by eldee(m): 2:23am On Feb 25, 2010
michelin89:

Shhhhhhh Dee!!!! Wetin cosign you? tongue

And FYI, there aren't dogs around here. cool

Hehehe . . . just making an observation.
So what animal did you 'glue' this time?? grin grin

na2day?:

nice one wink wink grin grin
Intel has it that pets are not safe around Miss Michellin. cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Is It That Men This Days Are So Crazy Abt Beauty? Wat Happens To Character? by na2day2(m): 2:24am On Feb 25, 2010
no wonder! and i kept blaming my calabar neighbors
Re: Why Is It That Men This Days Are So Crazy Abt Beauty? Wat Happens To Character? by Nobody: 2:24am On Feb 25, 2010
eldee:

Hehehe . . . just making an observation.
So what animal did you 'glue' this time?? grin grin
Intel has it that pets are not safe around Miss Michellin. cheesy cheesy

I call am catch. . .I don't have to treat it like a human! tongue tongue
Re: Why Is It That Men This Days Are So Crazy Abt Beauty? Wat Happens To Character? by eldee(m): 2:33am On Feb 25, 2010
michelin89:

I call am catch. . .I don't have to treat it like a human! tongue tongue

Yeah I agree with you, Bingo doesn't care about looks grin grin

na2day?:

LMFAO!!!! . . . grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is It That Men This Days Are So Crazy Abt Beauty? Wat Happens To Character? by OgidiBoy(m): 2:36am On Feb 25, 2010
na2day?:

As a proud Calaba man I find that offensive, now apologize angry angry tongue
Re: Why Is It That Men This Days Are So Crazy Abt Beauty? Wat Happens To Character? by Nobody: 2:38am On Feb 25, 2010
eldee:

Bingo ko, bango ni.

This is a Big Bang catch. cool
Re: Why Is It That Men This Days Are So Crazy Abt Beauty? Wat Happens To Character? by na2day2(m): 2:40am On Feb 25, 2010
eldee:

DEATH! ! ! grin grin grin grin

OgidiBoy:

As a proud Calaba man I find that offensive, now apologize angry angry tongue

u don resign ur igboship?
Re: Why Is It That Men This Days Are So Crazy Abt Beauty? Wat Happens To Character? by Nobody: 3:04am On Feb 25, 2010
michelin89:

Beauty attracts, character keeps.

and you have character, right?
Re: Why Is It That Men This Days Are So Crazy Abt Beauty? Wat Happens To Character? by THEAMAKA(f): 3:05am On Feb 25, 2010
first she will say michelin is always looking for her trouble.
now who called her on this one?
typical. wah wah wah.
Re: Why Is It That Men This Days Are So Crazy Abt Beauty? Wat Happens To Character? by sexyLeamon(f): 3:18am On Feb 25, 2010
Men has always been fascinated with the beautiful. It has been this way as far back as one can go or across every type of society and culture. not every time period or culture has the same idea of beauty, but beauty is appreciated in it's many forms. even me I like flirting with good looking guys, grin but when it comes to serious business, personality is what matters.
Re: Why Is It That Men This Days Are So Crazy Abt Beauty? Wat Happens To Character? by Nobody: 3:21am On Feb 25, 2010
THE AMAKA:

typica[/b]l. wah wah wah.

You mean [b]tpiacal
? grin
Re: Why Is It That Men This Days Are So Crazy Abt Beauty? Wat Happens To Character? by Nobody: 3:22am On Feb 25, 2010
THE AMAKA:

typical. wah wah wah.

so you somehow know michelin did not look for my trouble?

learn to think before you type

and if you want to go ghetto and gutter here, feel free.
Re: Why Is It That Men This Days Are So Crazy Abt Beauty? Wat Happens To Character? by THEAMAKA(f): 3:23am On Feb 25, 2010
michelin89:

You mean tpiacal? grin
DEATH!!!  grin if you give her a dose of her own medicine back, she will start complaining to the admin.

@ tpia
i always avoid your bull(cause that's exactly what it is), but when i see hypocrisy, i will call you out on it.
why are you finding her here? go back to worrying about crocker crackles.
Re: Why Is It That Men This Days Are So Crazy Abt Beauty? Wat Happens To Character? by Nobody: 3:24am On Feb 25, 2010
^^ like I said- go ghetto and gutter since you're good at it wink

show us what you got cheesy
Re: Why Is It That Men This Days Are So Crazy Abt Beauty? Wat Happens To Character? by THEAMAKA(f): 3:25am On Feb 25, 2010
I just simply said my piece, not gonna waste my time yapping with you.
and like you said in your own words "nairaland is not do or die" people recommended for banning? who is crackles? offensive posts? you are the one who takes NL way too serious
so "nairaland is not do or die" ?
take your own advice.
Re: Why Is It That Men This Days Are So Crazy Abt Beauty? Wat Happens To Character? by Nobody: 3:27am On Feb 25, 2010
THE AMAKA:

I just simply said my piece, not gonna waste my time yapping with you.
and like you said in your own words "nairaland is not do or die" people recommended for banning? who is crackles? offensive posts? you are the one who takes NL way too serious
so "nairaland is not do or die" ?
take your own advice.

Tpia = hypocrite!

wink Let her wallow in her misery.
Re: Why Is It That Men This Days Are So Crazy Abt Beauty? Wat Happens To Character? by topup: 5:49am On Feb 25, 2010
Everyone is different, for some that trophy wife is sufficient for them to stay attracted, just knowing their wife is the 'envy' of all those other men who have wholesome great personality normal looking wives lol.

However it's true, it's not so shallow, everyone does it, you are usually attracted by what a person looks like or what type of vibe they give out, if you are entranced by their voice, you will probably want to get to know them, and sometimes the strongest of bonds form when it's unintentional, but usually if all that drew you there was the ass or the boobs or the build, then don't be surprised if that fizzles away as you find out that you've not invested at all into getting to know them properly.

What I really want to know is how to suss out the guys who are genuinely interesting or those who are merely trying to be 'alternative'. For example I have a friend who gives of a very mature vibe, and he seems very cultured, when most guys wear flashy clothes, he'll dress pretty casually, comfort, and his voice is deep, and he is very opinionated and listens to Fela, however, he is stingy, he gets upset over little things, and the whole 'cultured look' works for him, but deep down he's still a little boy, complaining about how a date, ate most of the food they were to share, and how he had to pay for her ticket etc. .
Re: Why Is It That Men This Days Are So Crazy Abt Beauty? Wat Happens To Character? by spoilt(f): 5:51am On Feb 25, 2010
Character ke? Are they going to have s e x with her sparkling personality? She better have a nice rack. grin
Re: Why Is It That Men This Days Are So Crazy Abt Beauty? Wat Happens To Character? by mamagee3(f): 12:21am On Feb 27, 2010
spoilt:

Character ke? Are they going to have s e x with her sparkling personality? She better have a nice rack. grin

No wonder, you have that useless username.
Re: Why Is It That Men This Days Are So Crazy Abt Beauty? Wat Happens To Character? by Nobody: 12:23am On Feb 27, 2010
mama-gee:

No wonder, you have that useless username.

Your username on the other hand is very useful. I am sure if I shout MAMGEE during a fire, I'll be saved without injuries. grin
Re: Why Is It That Men This Days Are So Crazy Abt Beauty? Wat Happens To Character? by na2day2(m): 12:46am On Feb 27, 2010
michelin89:

Your username on the other hand is very useful. I am sure if I shout MAMGEE during a fire, I'll be saved without injuries. grin

death! ! ! see why i love u grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Long Can You Stay Without Communicating With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend. / Good Old days / Top 8 Lies Girls Tell Nowadays- Which Is The Most Frequent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.