Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,077 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

What Qualities Make A 'Real Man'? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Qualities Make A 'Real Man'? (11132 Views)

Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? / What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? / What Qualities Do Guys Expect From Their Partners? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Qualities Make A 'Real Man'? by LadyT(f): 9:36pm On Feb 04, 2007
raphy:

wazup!real man,
a real man is the man that remebers his wife n children when he is coimg back
from a long journey.
a real man is the one that tells his wife the real truth no string attach.
a real man is a man that tells his wify am sorry when he mistakenly hits her.
a real man is the one that love his family and takes good cares of his children.
a real man is not the type that will spent his salary on a brotel.
a real man doest hide and smoke in d absent of his wife.
a real man is not the one wit big bank account witout a good thinking.
a real man knows a real woman.
a real man doest comes home late from work n lies to his wife that there was a go slow.
a real man is the head of the house when things go wrong he will still stand by his wife.
a real man is very intelligent,trustworthy,cool in anger,doest boost,have a good sence of humour,a sound mind, love his family as jesus love us. smiley wink

Would you like to be slapped with the front or back of the hand? How do you hit someone by mistake?
Re: What Qualities Make A 'Real Man'? by OmoEko1(f): 10:27pm On Feb 04, 2007
raphy:

wazup!real man,
a real man is the man that remebers his wife n children when he is coimg back
from a long journey.
a real man is the one that tells his wife the real truth no string attach.
a real man is a man that tells his wify am sorry when he mistakenly hits her.
a real man is the one that love his family and takes good cares of his children.
a real man is not the type that will spent his salary on a brotel.
a real man doest hide and smoke in d absent of his wife.
a real man is not the one wit big bank account witout a good thinking.
a real man knows a real woman.
a real man doest comes home late from work n lies to his wife that there was a go slow.
a real man is the head of the house when things go wrong he will still stand by his wife.
a real man is very intelligent,trustworthy,cool in anger,doest boost,have a good sence of humour,a sound mind, love his family as jesus love us. smiley wink

i bet with all your list u got no wife or girl.
Re: What Qualities Make A 'Real Man'? by LadyT(f): 10:57pm On Feb 04, 2007
Omo Eko:

i bet with all your list u got no wife or girl.

Bwahahahahahahah!!! grin
Re: What Qualities Make A 'Real Man'? by Bumshaka: 5:57pm On Feb 05, 2007
for me i think a real MAN is that guy who is very sincere and down to earth in respect of all odds. but i all what goes around comes around. you poin a fingers to someone all other four are pointed tp you. Peaceeeeee
Re: What Qualities Make A 'Real Man'? by raphy(m): 7:35pm On Feb 05, 2007
LadyT:

Would you like to be slapped with the front or back of the hand? How do you hit someone by mistake?
wht do u mean by tht @ladyt angry
Re: What Qualities Make A 'Real Man'? by Radiant(f): 7:45pm On Feb 05, 2007
Real men answer a question with an answer and not with a question wink

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Make A 'Real Man'? by babadee(m): 7:58pm On Feb 05, 2007
What makes a real man?
Jamb question.
guess there is no universal set of qualities but i bet it must include being responsible, kind and understanding.
so what makes a real woman?
Re: What Qualities Make A 'Real Man'? by raphy(m): 8:19pm On Feb 05, 2007
i got a girl but not yet married wink
Re: What Qualities Make A 'Real Man'? by namdee(m): 9:08pm On Feb 05, 2007
everyone has got there own defination,but i think a real man is one who realizes when he has made a mistake,trys to correct it,apologise and forge ahead, he should b caring,understanding,enduring and responsible to his woman and family and also very handy around the house,no macho crap like am the head of the family I can't do the dishes or change nappies.He should stand strong,do his best to satisfy his womans needs.who knows I maybe wrong.
Re: What Qualities Make A 'Real Man'? by Macgreat(m): 9:23pm On Feb 05, 2007
You wanna know what make a real man! Holla at me and i will tell you or rather show you grin Oh no dont get the wrong image because i use "show"
Re: What Qualities Make A 'Real Man'? by johhnnie(m): 12:31am On Feb 06, 2007
the dfn is not far fetched; a real man is that man dt loves his God and does 'HIS' wills, and loves his neighbour as himself. a man dt is able to leave good inheritance for his children's children, chikena.

however, i wonder why we av broken relationships/marriages from all the submissions i av read. it is like some pple are bus conductors, pharisees who are far to see an saducees who are sad to see.almost every1 in the house has a concise defn of what a real man is; but', do we practise what we preach?[color=#000099][/color]
Re: What Qualities Make A 'Real Man'? by LadyT(f): 1:01am On Feb 06, 2007
raphy:

wht do u mean by that @ladyt angry

Im talking about your awful list!!! you said a real man is a man that tells his wify am sorry when he mistakenly hits her. no one should hit anybody. How do you hit somone by mistake!
Re: What Qualities Make A 'Real Man'? by Radiant(f): 1:05am On Feb 06, 2007
lol. . .T, you have time to even explain that to him?
Re: What Qualities Make A 'Real Man'? by LadyT(f): 1:13am On Feb 06, 2007
Radiant be nice I believe even the mentally disabled need to be treated like everyone else. I thought I should break it down for him wink
Re: What Qualities Make A 'Real Man'? by Radiant(f): 1:16am On Feb 06, 2007
lmao. . . fair enough cheesy
Re: What Qualities Make A 'Real Man'? by Freestyl(m): 4:57pm On Feb 06, 2007
An ability to think about what's best for everyone, not just him. A genuine wish to make others happy, not just to get his own way. Being firm about things that matter, more relaxed about things that don't matter so much. Being able and willing to listen to other points of view. An ability to keep his temper, even under trying circumstances. Keeping a sense of humour, and not taking the whole thing too seriously

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Make A 'Real Man'? by Rukkylove(f): 10:55am On Feb 07, 2007
Well, qualities that make a real man is when he can read and understand his woman clearly and perfectly. And when he can afford his responsibilities like, taking care of the house Economically, Politically last but not the least Sexually. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Qualities Make A 'Real Man'? by georgies(m): 12:53pm On Feb 07, 2007
nikynike, i think you are close to it. But that is what you want.I hope you don`t take advantage of him like most of you do.
Re: What Qualities Make A 'Real Man'? by bima4u2c(m): 11:21am On Feb 08, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hi everybody, i love your comment about the Topic.
The best girl i will marry i prayed will be a virgin; who is unhatched(i will do the hatching)
She wil be neat and not dumping ground of different dick.

I so much respect a VIRGIN[color=#006600]
Re: What Qualities Make A 'Real Man'? by lunafish(f): 6:03pm On Feb 08, 2007
A real man;
knows who he is, won't compromise his integrity, stands up for what he believes in, strives to be the best he can be and is respected by everyone who knows him. He makes women look at him and think "Whatta man!" Not just because he looks good in a suit but because we admire his humanity, character and the way he carries himself.

In short a real man has his shit together. And he knows it.
Re: What Qualities Make A 'Real Man'? by lunafish(f): 6:07pm On Feb 08, 2007
Freestyl:

An ability to think about what's best for everyone, not just him. A genuine wish to make others happy, not just to get his own way. Being firm about things that matter, more relaxed about things that don't matter so much. Being able and willing to listen to other points of view. An ability to keep his temper, even under trying circumstances. Keeping a sense of humour, and not taking the whole thing too seriously

Peace and blessings to freestyl.

As for you bima4u2c- are you so idealistic and naive that you think that being a virgin will make your future wife respectable? it takes a lot more than that. Marry a HUMAN not a HYMEN. You'll be very disappointed if you tink she can't have an "impure" character.
Re: What Qualities Make A 'Real Man'? by uchetobi(f): 3:50pm On Feb 09, 2007
A real man to me is a man that is strong enough to handle the surprises that life tosses, forgiving, reserved, easy to please, fun to be with, God fearing, not stingy, loving, self controlled and caring.
Re: What Qualities Make A 'Real Man'? by IykeD1(m): 9:24pm On Feb 09, 2007
A real man to me is a man that is strong enough to handle the surprises that life tosses,
forgiving, reserved, easy to please, fun to be with, God fearing, not stingy, loving, self controlled
and caring.

All these qualities for one man? I hope someone is not using this list to screen for their real man
because most likely they will end up getting a "fraud". Chances are most men you will come across
your lifetime will have SOME [b]not ALL [/b]of those qualities. Chances are they may be everything else
but do not believe in God, Chances are they may be everything else, but you won't see their
wallet, etc.

I apologize if I intruded in anyone's daydream by chance, you can now go back to dreaming. . .

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Make A 'Real Man'? by georgies(m): 1:32pm On Feb 10, 2007
first and foremost, Real men love Jesus and put himas the personality of their deepest affection before anyone else.Not undermining the importance of cherishing and appreciating someone else.
Re: What Qualities Make A 'Real Man'? by Brymore(m): 7:45pm On Feb 12, 2007
Gosh, LadyT, reading ur comment posted February 06, 2007 tells me you've got a very bad mouth, you are just trying to be polite which makes it worse since it is deliberate.

Anyway, a real man for me is what u make of it. Different strokes for different folks they say.
The person whose "salt" reacts with your "acid" (excuse my knowledge of chemistry) is ur real man.
Re: What Qualities Make A 'Real Man'? by oluwakenie(f): 10:37pm On Feb 12, 2007
A real man is superman. wink wink wink
Re: What Qualities Make A 'Real Man'? by uchetobi(f): 9:11am On Feb 13, 2007
I want
Iyke-D:

All these qualities for one man? I hope someone is not using this list to screen for their real man
because most likely they will end up getting a "fraud". Chances are most men you will come across
your lifetime will have SOME [b]not ALL [/b]of those qualities. Chances are they may be everything else
but do not believe in God, Chances are they may be everything else, but you won't see their
wallet, etc.

I apologize if I intruded in anyone's daydream by chance, you can now go back to dreaming. . .

Sorry 2 disappoint u dude. Am so far away from fantansy. I was listing the characteristics of my Boyfriend when I made that post…am sorry you are not man enough to match that
Re: What Qualities Make A 'Real Man'? by frankiriri(m): 12:59pm On Feb 13, 2007
Yeah right.
grin grin
Re: What Qualities Make A 'Real Man'? by LadyT(f): 1:04am On Feb 14, 2007
Brymore:

Gosh, LadyT, reading your comment posted February 06, 2007 tells me you've got a very bad mouth, you are just trying to be polite which makes it worse since it is deliberate.

Anyway, a real man for me is what u make of it. Different strokes for different folks they say.
The person whose "salt" reacts with your "acid" (excuse my knowledge of chemistry) is your real man.

Sorry I have no respect for wife beaters. You dont hit your wife by mistake. And if you can't tell the difference between sarcasm and being polite I pity you.
Re: What Qualities Make A 'Real Man'? by Macgreat(m): 4:14am On Feb 14, 2007
grin grin cheesy cheesy shocked shocked tongue
Re: What Qualities Make A 'Real Man'? by OmoEko1(f): 4:30am On Feb 14, 2007
a real man licks am ass crack cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Qualities Make A 'Real Man'? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 4:32am On Feb 14, 2007
EWWWWW you are so nasty lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hairy Girls / Here Is 1 Mistake That Can Destroy A Man’s Life / Are You A Ride Or Die Romantic Chick?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.