Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,030 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

Here Is 1 Mistake That Can Destroy A Man’s Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here Is 1 Mistake That Can Destroy A Man’s Life (11118 Views)

How Silence Can Destroy A Relationship / The #1 Mistake Laycon Did That Can Make Fine Girls Give You "Though Time". / The #1 Mistake Laycon Did That Makes Fine Girls Form "Hard-to-get". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Is 1 Mistake That Can Destroy A Man’s Life by 22brains(m): 1:17am On Jul 03, 2020
In our struggle to become successful, we meet so many roadblocks and things that want to stop us from attaining our goals in life. Somehow, when all these problems and roadblocks hit us, we also manage to find a way to defeat the problems and continue with our hustle and life.

The 1 mistake that would destroy your life as a man is getting a girl pregnant when you are still struggling. As a lady, if you get pregnant to a man who is still struggling like you, it is game over for both of you. It's only the grace of God that would see you guys out of that situation.

Some would say it's a lie, how will getting a girl pregnant destroy my life? Well, I will give your couple of reasons why it will destroy your life.

When you are not financially stable and you find yourself in this ugly situation, it makes you lose focus. If you have a dream you want to pursue, it will be difficult for you to continue chasing those dreams. Don't pay attention to the movies that make you believe you can still make it after impregnating a girl. The chances of you making it is slim because the money that was supposed to go into your plans will end up going into what you didn't plan for.

The girl giving birth to the baby will help to increase your chances of not making it. This is because you are no longer taking care of yourself alone but two extra human beings. It gets more frustrating when your monthly income is very poor. You won't be able to save, you will be in debt and regrets will engross your thoughts.

The girl on her own side is not safe as well because all her plans in life are now shattered. She will have to take care of the baby until the child is able to walk and start school. She will not be able to chase her dreams because her baby comes first. The lives of these two individuals who are involved in this situation are already in danger.

I have a brother who got a girl pregnant. I told him that, this action if yours would affect you and the plans you have. He thought I was lying when I said that to him. Today, he is realizing the things I told him.

In conclusion, For you to not destroy your future as a hustling man, don't impregnate a girl. This saying goes to the girls as well, don't get pregnant for any man if you want successfully chase your dreams without having to think that you have a burden to carry. If you must engage in anything intimate with anyone, make sure you are well protected to avoid stories that touches.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Here Is 1 Mistake That Can Destroy A Man’s Life by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:08am On Jul 03, 2020
you are talking about men who actually care about these children... if such man ask the babe to abort and she refuses and decides to have the baby, many struggling men out there would simply abandon the babe and her baby and move on with their lives... and would subsequently tell the babe:" you wanted the baby , then raise it on your own!" then japa!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Here Is 1 Mistake That Can Destroy A Man’s Life by Ablemax(m): 3:33am On Jul 03, 2020
Inside life

2 Likes

Re: Here Is 1 Mistake That Can Destroy A Man’s Life by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 03, 2020
Great advice thanks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Is 1 Mistake That Can Destroy A Man’s Life by InfinityFabric: 8:13am On Jul 03, 2020
Here Is 1 Mistake That Can Destroy A Struggling Bachelor's Man’s Life
FTFY.

Your post doesn't apply to anyone with 30Billion (or so they claim)

3 Likes

Re: Here Is 1 Mistake That Can Destroy A Man’s Life by 22brains(m): 8:29am On Jul 03, 2020
InfinityFabric:
Here Is 1 Mistake That Can Destroy A Struggling Bachelor's Man’s Life
FTFY.

Your post doesn't apply to anyone with 30Billion (or so they claim)
there is always a starting point for everyone. Nobody wakes up to own a 30billion. Avoid woman while aiming for your purpose.

12 Likes

Re: Here Is 1 Mistake That Can Destroy A Man’s Life by 22brains(m): 8:30am On Jul 03, 2020
ijesuoboikxp1:
Great advice thanks
You're welcome my fellow
Re: Here Is 1 Mistake That Can Destroy A Man’s Life by wealthpreach(m): 8:33am On Jul 03, 2020
If the girl is rich nko?
Re: Here Is 1 Mistake That Can Destroy A Man’s Life by 22brains(m): 8:33am On Jul 03, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
you are talking about men who actually care about these children... if such man ask the babe to abort and she refuses and decides to have the baby, many struggling men out there would simply abandon the babe and her baby and move on with their lives... and would subsequently tell the babe:" you wanted the baby , then raise it on your own!" then japa!
Lol...... That's why a man should always play safe. To japa is not always easy for most guys. They feel for the baby and the mother.

1 Like

Re: Here Is 1 Mistake That Can Destroy A Man’s Life by seanwilliam(m): 8:58am On Jul 03, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

The op is saying the bitter truth .. there is nothing to counter in his post.. what you said is not always easy for 90% of guys.. even the 10%that manage to japa would still "jawa" by the time they see correct pressure from both families.. and they wouldn't have choice but to succumb.. u can't japa forever for a girl that born for you..and even if you do, the thought would hunt you forever..
And if you collect the child, he/she is already a distraction..
So to avoid stories that touch , it is better to steer clear of avoidable mistakes...

Although running away from girls when broke doesnt guarantee success but it guarantees peace of mind and focus...

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Is 1 Mistake That Can Destroy A Man’s Life by Genesils(m): 9:07am On Jul 03, 2020
This is the real deal o... Don't goan make the mistake of becoming a father too early, even of its the love of your life and she's the one you plan to marry

Play your game safe... Use CD always... And when it's doing you like flesh to flesh, buy her after-sex pills to take immediately, these ones better pass trying to even abort the baby

3 Likes

Re: Here Is 1 Mistake That Can Destroy A Man’s Life by 22brains(m): 9:40am On Jul 03, 2020
wealthpreach:
If the girl is rich nko?
helpers come in diversity. But the help from a woman is suspicious. She fit turn the man to her slave. A quashed destiny.

1 Like

Re: Here Is 1 Mistake That Can Destroy A Man’s Life by 22brains(m): 9:44am On Jul 03, 2020
seanwilliam:

The op is saying the bitter truth .. there is nothing to counter in his post.. what you said is not always easy for 90% of guys.. even the 10%that manage to japa would still "jawa" by the time they see correct pressure from both families.. and they wouldn't have choice but to succumb.. u can't japa forever for a girl that born for you..and even if you do, the thought would hunt you forever..

So to avoid stories that touch , it is better to steer clear of avoidable mistakes...

Although running away from girls when broke doesnt guarantee success but it guarantees peace of mind and focus...
Oil dey your head. Only few understands.
Re: Here Is 1 Mistake That Can Destroy A Man’s Life by chidekings(m): 9:46am On Jul 03, 2020
Op is right.the lack of focus will be your greatest undoing.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Is 1 Mistake That Can Destroy A Man’s Life by zera(m): 10:00am On Jul 03, 2020
Abstinence is always the best option......as the sex sweet reach, it can actually shatter a man's dream

7 Likes

Re: Here Is 1 Mistake That Can Destroy A Man’s Life by 22brains(m): 10:01am On Jul 03, 2020
Genesils:
This is the real deal o... Don't goan make the mistake of becoming a father too early, even of its the love of your life and she's the one you plan to marry

Play your game safe... Use CD always... And when it's doing you like flesh to flesh, buy her after-sex pills to take immediately, these ones better pass trying to even abort the baby
A great striker sighted. That's the code.

1 Like

Re: Here Is 1 Mistake That Can Destroy A Man’s Life by McBrooklyn(m): 10:02am On Jul 03, 2020
Swears bruh.. E be things lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Here Is 1 Mistake That Can Destroy A Man’s Life by 22brains(m): 10:21am On Jul 03, 2020
22brains:
In our struggle to become successful, we meet so many roadblocks and things that want to stop us from attaining our goals in life. Somehow, when all these problems and roadblocks hit us, we also manage to find a way to defeat the problems and continue with our hustle and life.

The 1 mistake that would destroy your life as a man is getting a girl pregnant when you are still struggling. As a lady, if you get pregnant to a man who is still struggling like you, it is game over for both of you. It's only the grace of God that would see you guys out of that situation.

Some would say it's a lie, how will getting a girl pregnant destroy my life? Well, I will give your couple of reasons why it will destroy your life.

When you are not financially stable and you find yourself in this ugly situation, it makes you lose focus. If you have a dream you want to pursue, it will be difficult for you to continue chasing those dreams. Don't pay attention to the movies that make you believe you can still make it after impregnating a girl. The chances of you making it is slim because the money that was supposed to go into your plans will end up going into what you didn't plan for.

The girl giving birth to the baby will help to increase your chances of not making it. This is because you are no longer taking care of yourself alone but two extra human beings. It gets more frustrating when your monthly income is very poor. You won't be able to save, you will be in debt and regrets will engross your thoughts.

The girl on her own side is not safe as well because all her plans in life are now shattered. She will have to take care of the baby until the child is able to walk and start school. She will not be able to chase her dreams because her baby comes first. The lives of these two individuals who are involved in this situation are already in danger.

I have a brother who got a girl pregnant. I told him that, this action if yours would affect you and the plans you have. He thought I was lying when I said that to him. Today, he is realizing the things I told him.

In conclusion, For you to not destroy your future as a hustling man, don't impregnate a girl. This saying goes to the girls as well, don't get pregnant for any man if you want successfully chase your dreams without having to think that you have a burden to carry. If you must engage in anything intimate with anyone, make sure you are well protected to avoid stories that touches.
cc lalasticlala

MissyB3

Fynestboi

Dominique

mynd44
Re: Here Is 1 Mistake That Can Destroy A Man’s Life by Curi(m): 10:49am On Jul 03, 2020
that's your story. some men want kids early

2 Likes

Re: Here Is 1 Mistake That Can Destroy A Man’s Life by InfinityFabric: 11:40am On Jul 03, 2020
22brains:
there is always a starting point for everyone. Nobody wakes up to own a 30billion. Avoid woman while aiming for your purpose.
I guess 1000brains is the minimum, you're @ 22. Not good! Not good!

1. I changed the title
2. I posted another line based on the changed title
3. U don goofed m8.

My point is: the post is only for struggling bachelors and they should take struggle serious. The moment they're OK, they won't have issues even such cases arrive.

With these few points of mine, I hope I've been able to confuse u and not to confuse u that u were confused when u confusingly wrote that non related confusion above.
Re: Here Is 1 Mistake That Can Destroy A Man’s Life by InfinityFabric: 11:47am On Jul 03, 2020
Genesils:

Or just start your career early so that u can be financially ok early and marry early.

#Nothing like abstinence

2 Likes

Re: Here Is 1 Mistake That Can Destroy A Man’s Life by Smile4mee01: 12:09pm On Jul 03, 2020
22brains:

Well said Op.

As the world population increases and resources thin out, more and more men will continue to struggle and this is why there seem to be a high number of ladies unmarried because there arent just as many men available.

A man prority has always been to succeed, A woman priority is often to marry and have kids. its a war of both sexes.

If you a Man reading this, the OP has spoken well. Hustle ooooo, if you dont na the same woman you marry go dey point to other men say see your mate. Men dont be women thirsty, there will always be women. dont forget women dont really really love you, they love what you can provide. You think its by chance that Regina marry Ned, imagine if Ned was a poor man, would she even see Ned.

Hustle ooo

10 Likes

Re: Here Is 1 Mistake That Can Destroy A Man’s Life by Hollasmall: 12:34pm On Jul 03, 2020
God saved me this year sha. All my plan for go down the drain

2 Likes

Re: Here Is 1 Mistake That Can Destroy A Man’s Life by jagorinho: 12:48pm On Jul 03, 2020
22brains:
helpers come in diversity. But the help from a woman is suspicious. She fit turn the man to her slave. A quashed destiny.
It is even worse with the rich girl's parent, no matter your positive intentions, you are always a gold digger to them. That is why I always subscribe to dating people of the same socio economic standard but sometimes we find love in strange places.

2 Likes

Re: Here Is 1 Mistake That Can Destroy A Man’s Life by hunterezi(m): 12:52pm On Jul 03, 2020
Well, not in all cases. I know of a guy who got a nurse preganant 5 years ago when he was a computer operator in Computer village.

He denied but laslas he collect the baby. Stayed with his mum and the girl with the pregnancy for 3 months. He rented his own room.

Last year, the guy is now a big boy. Stays in a 2 bedroom flat Maple wood estate, Agege.

They’ve two children now. June 11 was supposed to be his wedding with the lady but corona no gree.

On the contrary, having a baby can even give you the ginger to double your hustle. (I’m not saying you should get a girl pregnant)

Just know if you’ve already. YOU CAN STILL BE WHAT YOU WANT!

4 Likes

Re: Here Is 1 Mistake That Can Destroy A Man’s Life by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 03, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

This is disgusting, i strongly hate men that behave this way and i hope you are not one of such men? when you were doing it, what were you expecting? why not use CD or abstain completely from sex.
Re: Here Is 1 Mistake That Can Destroy A Man’s Life by Equal2DeTask(m): 1:57pm On Jul 03, 2020
seanwilliam:

Point made cool
Re: Here Is 1 Mistake That Can Destroy A Man’s Life by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:48pm On Jul 03, 2020
Fokosobo:
This is disgusting, i strongly hate men that behave this way and i hope you are not one of such men? when you were doing it, what were you expecting? why not use CD or abstain completely from sex.

as much as it aint right, you gotta understand how these men (who are forced against their will to be fathers) feel. put yourself in the shoes of a man who is foolishly broke (aka who has unprotected sex knowing he cant cater for a kid).... then that man gets his equally foolish gf pregnant, and when he wants to correct their mistakes by having an abortion since they DEFINITELY cannot cater for a child, his deluded gf would want to bring a child into this world BY FORCE while not being emotionally/physically/financially able to cater for a child. i certainly "understand" why such foolish man would abandon that dangerous woman.

as this man knows he cannot care for that child's wellbeing, then instead of living in misery with A) a woman that is not ready and able to use her brain and B) a child that he cant possibly raise properly, this deluded man takes the easy way out...

22brains:
Lol...... That's why a man should always play safe. To japa is not always easy for most guys. They feel for the baby and the mother.

bro again, playing safe is not a man's duty, it is a MAN and WOMAN's duty!!!! just like this foolish man should have played safe, this foolish woman should also have taken all the proper measures to make sure she doesnt get pregnant....and if she does, then she should therefore GET AN ABORTION

seanwilliam:

there is nothing wrong with a broke man having woman in his life, thats not the problem. there are many ways for lovers to make sure they dont get in such foolish predicament....abstinence, condoms, pull out technique, morning after pill, abortion, adoption...therefore 2 broke people shouldnt even have unwanted kids, to begin with!

5 Likes

Re: Here Is 1 Mistake That Can Destroy A Man’s Life by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 03, 2020
chances are the guy would become an okada rider or a molue bus rider to cater for the girl.he shelves his lofty dreams to enter street hustle to cater for the mother and child.worst thing that can happen to a struggling young man.there"s one of my brother"s friend..dis dude made a girl pregnant when he was in his finals.today if u see the guy he looks haggard.dude dat had a nice appearance todays looks like he is 78 yrs old.he is so broke that he now wears his dad"s old clothes the dad wore in the late 60s and early 70s as a youth.sometimes if u see the guy u will just feel sorry for him.for the girl she is hustling selling tomatoes in the market.he is still getting little aid from his family but its not easy for his family catering for the girl and the child plus him since the family aint wealthy.

5 Likes

Re: Here Is 1 Mistake That Can Destroy A Man’s Life by seanwilliam(m): 8:16pm On Jul 03, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

there is nothing wrong with a broke man having woman in his life, thats not the problem. there are many ways for lovers to make sure they dont get in such foolish predicament....abstinence, condoms, pull out technique, morning after pill, abortion, adoption...therefore 2 broke people shouldnt even have unwanted kids, to begin with!
you dont have any point atall.. a broke man shouldnot have anything to do in relationship..
by being broke i mean not being able to cater for 2 mouths conveniently and comfortably... you dont need to be dangote before going into relationship, but be financially capable to take care of basic things...

the bolded is not an advice.. it is very dangerous and morally wrong.. to avoid things like heartbreaks, incapability, distractions, setting for low standards and emotional tortures, it is better to steer clear...
Re: Here Is 1 Mistake That Can Destroy A Man’s Life by seanwilliam(m): 8:30pm On Jul 03, 2020
lefulefu:
chances are the guy would become an okada rider or a molue bus rider to cater for the girl.he shelves his lofty dreams to enter street hustle to cater for the mother and child.worst thing that can happen to a struggling young man.there"s one of my brother"s friend..dis dude made a girl pregnant when he was in his finals.today if u see the guy he looks haggard.dude dat had a nice appearance todays looks like he is 78 yrs old.he is so broke that he now wears his dad"s old clothes the dad wore in the late 60s and early 70s as a youth.sometimes if u see the guy u will just feel sorry for him.for the girl she is hustling selling tomatoes in the market.he is still getting little aid from his family but its not easy for his family catering for the girl and the child plus him since the family aint wealthy.

brother i will rather die than not being able to take care of family... my uncle has a 17 years old daughter and 3 younger ones.. the man and his wife had a fight.. his daughter was telling him to 'go and husle'.. bro this man was practically crying, i furiously lambasted the girl... this is a man that goes out everyday to husle for what these children will eat oo.. he told me he didnt want to see the girl (eldest girl) again.. he said the girl was shouting and supporting his wife in fighting against him just because he couldnt provide much for the family..

the wife and children dont have any iota of respect for the man.. na him go wash cloth by himself and stuffs like that..

i sha beg him and advise him on one or two stuffs...

bro this shit is not a joke i swear.. see, money is the most important in marriage.. there is different between demanding respect and commanding respect... brotherly anyone wey no get the capacity to feed atleast 2 mouths should run from relationship not to talk of marriage.. i cry for this uncle ehn.. naso the girl dey shout at her father "what have you done for me before".. i almost slap her.. embarassed

13 Likes

Re: Here Is 1 Mistake That Can Destroy A Man’s Life by seanwilliam(m): 8:34pm On Jul 03, 2020
Fokosobo:

true true body no be firehood.. but anyone man wey no ready to father pikin should take his soap seriously or get cartoons of condom.. that is the bitter truth.. it is very heartless and inhumane to give a girl pregnant and run ...watching the baby and her mother to suffer is pure wickedness

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies, Where Do You Fall Under???(picture)!!! / After I Got Credited This Morning - Video And Photos / What Is Ur Defination Of A Fat Woman:difference Btw A Fat & A Big Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.