Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,265 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

This Selfish Cafe Guy Used His Thumbprint For My NYSC Reg. Pls What Do I Do? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / This Selfish Cafe Guy Used His Thumbprint For My NYSC Reg. Pls What Do I Do? (2130 Views)

My NYSC Hookup Experience... / Please What Do I Do, NYSC Thumbprint Issue / "My NYSC Camp Experience" – Owolabi Ajasa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Selfish Cafe Guy Used His Thumbprint For My NYSC Reg. Pls What Do I Do? by mrsuperswag(m): 2:43am On Apr 21, 2017
Yesterday 19th 04 17, nysc portal opended. If tried to register after paying inthe bank. Network was messed up. My thumbprint was not going through to the next stage. After numerous trials, I gave up and decided to leave everything till 20th. Around 9pm on the 19th I received a call from the cafe guy telling. Me that he had used his fingerprints to. Continue with my reg. This was because he had the details to my nysc act. I was furious. And now I'm scared. How do I remedy this situation? Guys help out please.
Re: This Selfish Cafe Guy Used His Thumbprint For My NYSC Reg. Pls What Do I Do? by Nobody: 3:00am On Apr 21, 2017
All you need is his fingers. Tell him to meet you at a quiet spot, go with an aboki knife ir better still, hire a fulani. Get the fingers cut and preserve it coz you'll still need the prints.

Jokes aside, some people take serious things for granted in this Nigeria. How will you ever use your thumbprint for someone else, no matter the situation.
Well, I don't know if its still possible to modify that else you go to a nysc office to lodge a complaint

1 Like

Re: This Selfish Cafe Guy Used His Thumbprint For My NYSC Reg. Pls What Do I Do? by mymandate(m): 4:44am On Apr 21, 2017
mrsuperswag:
Yesterday 19th 04 17, nysc portal opended. If tried to register after paying inthe bank. Network was messed up. My thumbprint was not going through to the next stage. After numerous trials, I gave up and decided to leave everything till 20th. Around 9pm on the 19th I received a call from the cafe guy telling. Me that he had used his fingerprints to. Continue with my reg. This was because he had the details to my nysc act. I was furious. And now I'm scared. How do I remedy this situation? Guys help out please.

Biometric capture can be reset. We solved an issue like that yesterday at my end yesterday. There is a reset tab on the NYSC Biometric capture interface. Tell the cafe guy to use it and clear off the previous fingerprint captured on your profile.

If you are in Lagos you can visit our office at; BJ Integrated Communicaations, 3 Williams Street, Gbagada New Garage.
Or rather call me on 08137054470, just to help you delete what the guy captured.
Re: This Selfish Cafe Guy Used His Thumbprint For My NYSC Reg. Pls What Do I Do? by henchamb(m): 7:00am On Apr 21, 2017
The effects are enormous especially in this era of biometrics monthly clearing
1... You will not be able to reg in camp because your finger print is needed at the point of reg in camp.
2... Monthly clearance will be a problem as many states use the thumb printing system.
Report to the nearest Nysc office now to know the solution else you will encounter challenges in your service year (if at all there will be any for you)

2 Likes

Re: This Selfish Cafe Guy Used His Thumbprint For My NYSC Reg. Pls What Do I Do? by mrsuperswag(m): 10:21am On Apr 21, 2017
off to nysc office immediately. thanks guys
Re: This Selfish Cafe Guy Used His Thumbprint For My NYSC Reg. Pls What Do I Do? by RoyalSleek(m): 6:05pm On Apr 21, 2017
mymandate:

Biometric capture can be reset. We solved an issue like that yesterday at my end yesterday. There is a reset tab on the NYSC Biometric capture interface. Tell the cafe guy to use it and clear off the previous fingerprint captured on your profile.

If you are in Lagos you can visit our office at; BJ Integrated Communicaations, 3 Williams Street, Gbagada New Garage.
Or rather call me on 08137054470, just to help you delete what the guy captured.

Please sir, when I logged in the fingerprints page did not at all rather the bio data page showed. I've registered but I'm yet to do the fingerprints. What can I do?
Re: This Selfish Cafe Guy Used His Thumbprint For My NYSC Reg. Pls What Do I Do? by RoyalSleek(m): 6:06pm On Apr 21, 2017
mrsuperswag:
off to nysc office immediately. thanks guys

Please did they attend to you at the nysc office?
Re: This Selfish Cafe Guy Used His Thumbprint For My NYSC Reg. Pls What Do I Do? by mrsuperswag(m): 12:40pm On Apr 23, 2017
The nysc secretariat in jos said I have to go to the head qtrs in abuja in person for it to be rectified. So I'm just planning on getting cash and go there. It seems like the only way out now.

(1) (Reply)

10 Facts All Nysc 2017 Batch A Stream II Pcm Should Know Right Now / Get Posted To Good Ppas' In OYO State / Prospective Corpers Posted To Borno, Lets Meet Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.