Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Ladies Avoid Men That Wear This Type Of Shoes(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Avoid Men That Wear This Type Of Shoes(photo) (8668 Views)

Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) / Bride And Her 6 Bridesmaids Goes Braless, Rocks Towel Without Shoes (photo) / Guys & Girls That Wear Glasses Are Safe To Date - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Avoid Men That Wear This Type Of Shoes(photo) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 05, 2021
I saw this on Facebook, lol, I am not a shoe wearing dude, I love sneakers, especially vintage sneakers

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2021/12/ladies-avoid-men-that-wear-this-type-of.html?m=1

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Avoid Men That Wear This Type Of Shoes(photo) by ChiefSosa(m): 6:20pm On Dec 05, 2021
Aba boys left the group chat...
Na dem dem...those uncles that like disturbing the young girls in the village...

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies Avoid Men That Wear This Type Of Shoes(photo) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 05, 2021
Hehehehe grin grin grin
They are womanizer, abi? grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Avoid Men That Wear This Type Of Shoes(photo) by MufasaLion: 6:28pm On Dec 05, 2021
They fvck anything! Bunch of old perverts.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies Avoid Men That Wear This Type Of Shoes(photo) by Sonnobax15(m): 6:33pm On Dec 05, 2021
grin
Ym
Re: Ladies Avoid Men That Wear This Type Of Shoes(photo) by Ryda(m): 6:40pm On Dec 05, 2021
Aba boys just left the group chat grin

Sincerely those shoes are for people dealing with billions, they don't make noise.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Avoid Men That Wear This Type Of Shoes(photo) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 05, 2021
Ladies I think the answer is, men that wear those kind of shoes are STINGY grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies Avoid Men That Wear This Type Of Shoes(photo) by heniford2: 6:42pm On Dec 05, 2021
My late dad had this shoes like 8 different style cheesy dude na pure guy man

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Avoid Men That Wear This Type Of Shoes(photo) by heniford2: 6:42pm On Dec 05, 2021
My late dad had this shoes like 8 different style cheesy dude na pure guy man RIP old man

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Avoid Men That Wear This Type Of Shoes(photo) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 7:01pm On Dec 05, 2021
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. Nasty.. I'm out of here
Re: Ladies Avoid Men That Wear This Type Of Shoes(photo) by LikeAking: 7:12pm On Dec 05, 2021
Nawa Oh!
Re: Ladies Avoid Men That Wear This Type Of Shoes(photo) by Ulunne777(f): 7:32pm On Dec 05, 2021
Onicha businessmen left the WhatsApp group

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Avoid Men That Wear This Type Of Shoes(photo) by Nkpondike333: 7:50pm On Dec 05, 2021
Op na senior men shoes be that no be indomie generation shoe. So what will you say about those that wear mochasin.

13 Likes

Re: Ladies Avoid Men That Wear This Type Of Shoes(photo) by abeniagbon(m): 7:51pm On Dec 05, 2021
They're womanizer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Avoid Men That Wear This Type Of Shoes(photo) by Joelobioha(m): 7:58pm On Dec 05, 2021
And their names revolve in series like this..uncle emeka uncle chimobi..oga festus...oga titus..oga chibuzor..etc

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Avoid Men That Wear This Type Of Shoes(photo) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 05, 2021
I hate these kinda shoes..

My dad never wore these types. If he's not on Pam sandals, hes on canvas both big and slim canvas or boots.

Boots fits my dad so well especially those ankle boots. He'll now pair it with one of his black fitted jeans. Chai! Francy na bobo o.

** Miss you pops**

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Avoid Men That Wear This Type Of Shoes(photo) by BravoEcho(m): 8:33pm On Dec 05, 2021
Na wa oo...one can not wear his shoes in peace again grin grin grin cheesy

Check my siggy, click the link and register with your email address ro make extra bucks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Avoid Men That Wear This Type Of Shoes(photo) by Nonexisting: 8:43pm On Dec 05, 2021
Mumu talk. As if they check shoes before climbing dicks. Money and money alone is the only thing that put vaginarians in sex mood.

9 Likes

Re: Ladies Avoid Men That Wear This Type Of Shoes(photo) by 1Sharon(f): 8:45pm On Dec 05, 2021
Those are our dads shoes now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Avoid Men That Wear This Type Of Shoes(photo) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 05, 2021
Not about stingyness, they like women.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Avoid Men That Wear This Type Of Shoes(photo) by 1Sharon(f): 8:50pm On Dec 05, 2021
Joelobioha:
And their names revolve in series like this..uncle emeka uncle chimobi..oga festus...oga titus..oga chibuzor..etc

With faces like this:

1 Like

Re: Ladies Avoid Men That Wear This Type Of Shoes(photo) by Wonderboy01(m): 8:50pm On Dec 05, 2021
Dats a snake leather shoe grin

Lala always wear them cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Avoid Men That Wear This Type Of Shoes(photo) by 1Sharon(f): 8:50pm On Dec 05, 2021
Mercychen:

My dad never wore these types. If he's not on Pam sandals, hes on canvas both big and slim canvas or boots.

Boots fits my dad so well especially those ankle boots. He'll now pair it with one of his black fitted jeans. Chai! Francy na bobo o.

** Miss you pops**

Boots in Nigeria?
Re: Ladies Avoid Men That Wear This Type Of Shoes(photo) by Joelobioha(m): 8:51pm On Dec 05, 2021
1Sharon:

With faces like this:
Aunty you're damn right grin cheesy
Re: Ladies Avoid Men That Wear This Type Of Shoes(photo) by AoifeNightfall: 9:07pm On Dec 05, 2021
1Sharon:

With faces like this:

Lol this picture grin

It's like my uncle was the case study for the person who made this meme grin
Re: Ladies Avoid Men That Wear This Type Of Shoes(photo) by AoifeNightfall: 9:13pm On Dec 05, 2021
I will avoid pumpumking

He wears shoes like this.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Avoid Men That Wear This Type Of Shoes(photo) by Vinnie2000(m): 9:16pm On Dec 05, 2021
Funny Peeps out here..

So GuyMen can't wear Shoes of dier Choice again?
Babes can Date Sugar daddies of dier Choice again?

The Money spent and Towtow Given, Na your Own? undecided cheesy
Re: Ladies Avoid Men That Wear This Type Of Shoes(photo) by Vinnie2000(m): 9:19pm On Dec 05, 2021
AoifeNightfall:
I will avoid pumpumking

He wears shoes like this.

U Obviously love this Pumpumking Guy!

His Weird ways turn you on! U find it oddly Attractive!
Stop living in Denial and Declare your Love for him! tongue smiley
Re: Ladies Avoid Men That Wear This Type Of Shoes(photo) by AoifeNightfall: 9:26pm On Dec 05, 2021
Vinnie2000:

U Obviously love this Pumpumking Guy!

His Weird ways turn you on! U find it oddly Attractive!
Stop living in Denial and Declare your Love for him! tongue smiley

I'm not gay. Pumpumking isn't homosexual either.
Re: Ladies Avoid Men That Wear This Type Of Shoes(photo) by Karemarealty288(m): 9:32pm On Dec 05, 2021
OMATA shoes....them dey use pepper soups and idiot ewu finish girls . cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Avoid Men That Wear This Type Of Shoes(photo) by CedarHoldings: 10:16pm On Dec 05, 2021
Mercychen:

** Miss you pops**

he still they?
Re: Ladies Avoid Men That Wear This Type Of Shoes(photo) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 05, 2021
CedarHoldings:
he still they?

Nope.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Nigerian Tribe(state) Has D Strongest Females Physically And Emotionally? / What's The Meaning Of This Covering Half Of Her Face With Hand? / Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.