Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,913 members, 7,814,081 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Tricks To Make Your Ex Suffer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tricks To Make Your Ex Suffer (8764 Views)

When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. / 7 Amazing Tricks To Get Any Woman Into Bed / Can you Date your Ex-Lover's Brother or Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tricks To Make Your Ex Suffer by mumumugu(m): 10:10pm On Jul 12, 2013
If you have had a heart breaking breakup and you are still writhing with pain then you would definitely want to make your ex suffer.People usually want to make their ex jealous when they either want them back or feel that they have been wronged. For example, you found out that your ex was cheating on you and that caused the breakup, then obviously, you would want to make your ex to suffer.
It is not a very healthy thing to make your ex jealous because it doesn't allow you to move on. But if you feel that making your ex suffer is more important than your inner peace thenit is worth a try.

Here are some very practical ways to make your ex suffer.

Date Your Ex's Best Friend
This is one trick in the book that never fails. Mind you, it is totally unethical because it will breakup the friendship between your ex and your present boyfriend/girlfriend. However, ifyou hate your ex enough, it is the simplest way to get back at him/her.

Donate The Gifts Your Ex Gave You
Your ex must have given you many special gifts in your good times. Donate all those giftsto your friends. And you must make sure that your ex comes to know about it.

Use Common Friends To Float Rumours
Nothing works like half truths when it comes to making your ex jealous. Use your common friends to float outrageous rumours that will surely make your ex suffer. For example, you can start a rumour that you went to Paris with your present girlfriend or that your new boyfriend gave you a 10 carat diamond ring!

Keep Ex On Facebook Friend List
If you want to get your ex back by making him/her jealous, never remove them from your Facebook friend's list. This will ensure that your ex gets all the updates about your present life. Post latest photos where you look happy so that your ex gets the feeling that you are doing very well without him/her.

Invite Ex To Your Wedding
If your ex is not a trouble-maker, you can surely invite him/her to your wedding. In 9 cases of out of 10, you ex will not turn up at your wedding. But making him/her see the wedding card will make sure that you have your pound of flesh.

3 Likes

Re: Tricks To Make Your Ex Suffer by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 12, 2013
This is for losers. . . Your signature is perfect for people who'll take this serious and actually give it a try.

1 Like

Re: Tricks To Make Your Ex Suffer by mallorca(m): 11:53pm On Jul 12, 2013
My Ex is my past
I Want Nothing to Do with with my ex anymore

1 Like

Re: Tricks To Make Your Ex Suffer by Odunharry(m): 11:53pm On Jul 12, 2013
why would sm1 wana make his/her ex jealous??

Op,u nid cane o..
Re: Tricks To Make Your Ex Suffer by k2039: 12:43am On Jul 13, 2013
This is for those who haven't gotten over their ex, whyc devote so much energy to an ex when in fact there are lot of other prospects. Why not devote your energy to building your current relationship.

1 Like

Re: Tricks To Make Your Ex Suffer by Mynd44: 12:54am On Jul 13, 2013
And here I was thinking people had better things to do than obsess over their ex

1 Like

Re: Tricks To Make Your Ex Suffer by 3ace(m): 5:30am On Jul 13, 2013
Sensible post but for me, it is not worthwhile. Just move on.
Re: Tricks To Make Your Ex Suffer by rodeo0070(m): 10:59am On Jul 13, 2013
ASSOCIATION OF LOSERS (AOL)...
Re: Tricks To Make Your Ex Suffer by Cholls(m): 11:39am On Jul 13, 2013
Suffer gini?
Re: Tricks To Make Your Ex Suffer by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 13, 2013
Waste of government time.

The best way to deal with an Ex is to stay off the radar. Eclipse yourself into oblivion!

Wonderment will kill him/her.
Re: Tricks To Make Your Ex Suffer by Koolking(m): 2:20pm On Jul 13, 2013
mumumugu:

Keep Ex On Facebook Friend List
If you want to get your ex back by making him/her jealous, never remove them from your Facebook friend's list. This will ensure that your ex gets all the updates about your present life. Post latest photos where you look happy so that your ex gets the feeling that you are doing very well without him/her.

For a guy like me, all your tricks cant move me an inch.

I can keep you on my FB friends list, but that does not mean i am getting updates from you. I can decide to disable all updates whatsover from you while you still remain a friend. It's a simple trick.

Losers get flipped at ex's each move. Like sexskillz advised, your tricks are meant for losers.
Re: Tricks To Make Your Ex Suffer by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 13, 2013
mallorca: My Ex is my past
I Want Nothing to Do with with my ex anymore
what if your ex/past was someone like beyounce?
Re: Tricks To Make Your Ex Suffer by Mynd44: 3:54pm On Jul 13, 2013
Segeggs: what if your ex/past was someone like beyounce?
So? There is a reason I broke up with her and that reason would still stand
Re: Tricks To Make Your Ex Suffer by mallorca(m): 7:00pm On Jul 13, 2013
Segeggs: what if your ex/past was someone like beyounce?

Mynd_44 wrote
Re: Tricks To Make Your Ex Suffer by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 14, 2013
mallorca:

Mynd_44 wrote
well, she wont stay too long in the singles market but as for you. . . .
Re: Tricks To Make Your Ex Suffer by Mynd44: 10:14am On Jul 14, 2013
Segeggs: well, she wont stay too long in the singles market but as for you. . . .
I would rather be single and happy than hooked and miserable.

Happiness is beyond looks and body parts
Re: Tricks To Make Your Ex Suffer by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 14, 2013
Mynd_44:
I would rather be single and happy than hooked and miserable.

Happiness is beyond looks and body parts
single and happy is equivalent to having a single ball.
Re: Tricks To Make Your Ex Suffer by Mynd44: 12:48pm On Jul 14, 2013
Segeggs: single and happy is equivalent to having a single ball.
It is also equivalent to living longer without the risk of headache, developing a drinking habit, high BP, and your spouse poisoning my food.
Re: Tricks To Make Your Ex Suffer by Sanboy25: 12:51pm On Jul 14, 2013
Time to grow up bro... undecided
Re: Tricks To Make Your Ex Suffer by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 14, 2013
Mynd_44:
It is also equivalent to living longer without the risk of headache, developing a drinking habit, high BP, and your spouse poisoning my food.
and lastly, a full and overflowing tank with no where to offload it.
Re: Tricks To Make Your Ex Suffer by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 14, 2013
wink
Re: Tricks To Make Your Ex Suffer by Mynd44: 7:48pm On Jul 14, 2013
Segeggs: and lastly, a full and overflowing tank with no where to offload it.
You sure. There are lots of women who you can keep and won't mind just been around for the sex
Re: Tricks To Make Your Ex Suffer by cycline404(m): 8:15pm On Jul 14, 2013
Watin concern me with my ex... When i am busy with my new love and she is on her own too..

I go con remember say i wan do all those wahala.... OP try find something else do...

Na now u even make me remember say i get ex i don even forget with my busy activities...
Re: Tricks To Make Your Ex Suffer by chiomzys(f): 2:14am On Jul 15, 2013
Why purnishing urself 4 someone who does'nt hav ur time.let D past remain where they r jst move on and b happy.
Re: Tricks To Make Your Ex Suffer by Nobody: 4:13am On Jul 15, 2013
Mynd_44:
You sure. There are lots of women who you can keep and won't mind just been around for the sex
do you know using prostitutes is like using a public toilet?
Re: Tricks To Make Your Ex Suffer by Nobody: 4:55am On Jul 15, 2013
Darn.. I cant use these things on my ex since he obviously saw this thread angry
Re: Tricks To Make Your Ex Suffer by Mynd44: 7:06am On Jul 15, 2013
Segeggs: do you know using prostitutes is like using a public toilet?
Some people prefer public things. Besides the man who lives in a face-me-I-face-you should not have issues using a public toilet
Re: Tricks To Make Your Ex Suffer by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 15, 2013
Mynd_44:
Some people prefer public things. Besides the man who lives in a face-me-I-face-you should not have issues using a public toilet

Forgive me for derailing but what exactly is "face-me-I-face-you" ?
Re: Tricks To Make Your Ex Suffer by Mynd44: 7:16am On Jul 15, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Forgive me for derailing but what exactly is "face-me-I-face-you" ?
A type of housing where tenant person has a room/a room and parlor and the apartment's door faces the doors of the one in front.

Each apartment has no toilet, bathroom of kitchen so they share one which is built at the end of the row
Re: Tricks To Make Your Ex Suffer by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 15, 2013
Mynd_44:
A type of housing where tenant person has a room/a room and parlor and the apartment's door faces the doors of the one in front.

Each apartment has no toilet, bathroom of kitchen so they share one which is built at the end of the row

Thank you sir.
Re: Tricks To Make Your Ex Suffer by Mynd44: 7:21am On Jul 15, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Thank you sir.

You are welcome
Re: Tricks To Make Your Ex Suffer by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 15, 2013
Mynd_44:
now i know ur kind.

(1) (2) (Reply)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Adam And Eve 1 - Sex & Power / I Am In Love With A Pretty Mad Girl in my area / Pictures You'll Find On A Naija Babes Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.